The history & coincidences of 9/11 and throughout history - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

The history & coincidences of 9/11 and throughout history

Some real interesting facts in this. If you make it through the 9/11 section check out the pre 9/11 oddities and coincidences.http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911.html

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 05:07 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Got any websites we don't need a tinfoil hat for? Most of that garbage isn't even remotely "coincidence" or another little word I like to call "relevent." The most obvious display is the fact that the word "alleged" is used to refer to the terrorists approximatly 437 times in the first 3 paragraphs.
post #3 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 05:17 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Talisman. Which of these two would you prefer?

He who blindly questions all government.

OR

He who blindly follows all government

He may be a little (okay, alot) tinfoil-hattish, but would you rather have a Gpamp or a Zara instead?

post #4 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
Got any websites we don't need a tinfoil hat for? Most of that garbage isn't even remotely "coincidence" or another little word I like to call "relevent." The most obvious display is the fact that the word "alleged" is used to refer to the terrorists approximatly 437 times in the first 3 paragraphs.
They are saying alleged because they have a different opinion of who carried out the attacks. So in their opinion "alleged" would be correct.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #5 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 05:24 PM
v2004 rebooted.

I'd rather people be somewhere in the middle ground, and recognize that at some point reality has has to figure in to the arguement of these elaborate conspiracy theories. I trust our government as much as Jefferson trusted King George, but lets be realistic.
post #6 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Top 04 Snake View Post
They are saying alleged because they have a different opinion of who carried out the attacks. So in their opinion "alleged" would be correct.
Oh let me guess, this was a "false flag" operation intended to justify the US attacking Iraq to steal oil? That is my favorite. Were there "bombs" planted in the buildings?
post #7 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 05:34 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
I'd rather people be somewhere in the middle ground, and recognize that at some point reality has has to figure in to the arguement of these elaborate conspiracy theories. I trust our government as much as Jefferson trusted King George, but lets be realistic.
If you say it's not even possible, you're the one not being realistic. Our government can and does control pretty much everything. They do what they want, to whomever they want, whenever they want, and don't have to answer to anyone.

post #8 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 05:35 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Thumbs up

Quote:
If you say it's not even possible, you're the one not being realistic. Our government can and does control pretty much everything. They do what they want, to whomever they want, whenever they want, and don't have to answer to anyone.

Okay, buddy.
post #9 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Time Served

I always figured if the government could or would pull off 9/11 then they ,one way or another, would have "found" wmds in iraq.

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
post #10 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
Oh let me guess, this was a "false flag" operation intended to justify the US attacking Iraq to steal oil? That is my favorite. Were there "bombs" planted in the buildings?
Who knows what was in the buildings? It's come out now that thermite was found in the buildings rubble though. In case you didn't here about that it's a high grade military explosive. I bet you didn't here about it though, because the news was saturated with swine flu that week and that testimony and discovery by 9 scientists was just swept under the rug. Here's one of the nine telling you about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o If there are Firefighters, survivors, and other people claiming there were bombs in the buildings they heard explode we definitely shouldn't believe them they were only at the scene of the crime, why should we take their accounts of what happened as a possibility? I understand it's a hard thing to even imagine, but the facts are there.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 07-07-2009 at 08:29 PM.
post #11 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Here's a movie made by the families of victims of 9/11. You can't claim conspiracy tin foil hat on this one. If you can watch this movie and tell me the governments version of 9/11 is exactly what happened and something isn't fishy I'll never post another thread in this forum again. Fair enough?http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...68779414136481

post #12 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 06:02 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

I don't post this stuff to get a rise out of people or to stir shit up. I believe what I say to be the truth, and until you get an inkling of the mindset of these people in control it's normal to call someone like me a "nut" when they're saying something of the magnitude of what I'm insinuating. I can live with being called crazy. I can't live with knowing what we've been fed to be truth is actually lies and still remaining silent.

post #13 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Out

September 11, 1989
The Berlin Wall came down and the Albanians in Yugoslavia (now Kosovo) staged a massive protest to separate as well. Both issues were not even related.

Oh wait... this isn't a REAL History lesson.
post #14 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyp View Post
I always figured if the government could or would pull off 9/11 then they ,one way or another, would have "found" wmds in iraq.
We did. I say we as in "I was there" kinda "we." Not as in I heard they had or the media reports they didn't have "we." A hands-on experience will trump even our Commander in Chief's report because he was just as wrong as Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfeldt. The only lies I see from those fuckers are the ones that are saying nothing was found.
post #15 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
September 11, 1989
The Berlin Wall came down and the Albanians in Yugoslavia (now Kosovo) staged a massive protest to separate as well. Both issues were not even related.

Oh wait... this isn't a REAL History lesson.
The numbers linking coinciding dates on that link is a stretch I'll admit, and yes those incidents have nothing to do with each other besides falling on the same days. I think the creator of the page was just showing strange chance happenings or whatever.

post #16 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
We did. I say we as in "I was there" kinda "we." Not as in I heard they had or the media reports they didn't have "we." A hands-on experience will trump even our Commander in Chief's report because he was just as wrong as Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfeldt. The only lies I see from those fuckers are the ones that are saying nothing was found.
You know more than I do about the wmd's and I can't say anything about that because I don't know, but I can say the version of 9/11 Americans have been fed is bullshit IMO and many others will agree. I know you served this country for us and I mean no disrespect with my opinions, but I believe we've been had.

post #17 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 11:24 PM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:
but I believe we've been had.
What ya gonna do about it? You support any groups that feel your way? Do you participate in any events? Have you seen the other side of any recent history in real life? (Bosnia, Hungary, Croatia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Iraq...etc..etc)

I often get the feeling you consipiracy buffs just want to spout off and be scared of the government. You just try to spread your conspiracies with no real backing or hell any plans to do anything about it.

You claim you love America, but all you can do is bitch about her.

Yes, I have some been there/done that shirts. Yes, I actively support military/Veteran organizations who have the same beliefs I do. Finally, for fuck sakes - I'm not going to place 9/11 on the shoulders of Bush or Clinton from a conspiracy point of view. Maybe they each could've done something to assist in preventing it...etc. However, I don't believe that there was some black ops planned out to make it happen.

Do you realize how hard that would be to keep quiet? Lots of folks involved in some shit like that. Do you realize that people who can pull that shit off are probably patriotic as can be? Yes, it is possible but highly unlikely.

If it is true, I'll be the first in line to stone the fuckers responsible. I think the true blame is with the fucking rag heads with no sense or balls.

My '03 Sold.
post #18 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko View Post
What ya gonna do about it? You support any groups that feel your way? Do you participate in any events? Have you seen the other side of any recent history in real life? (Bosnia, Hungary, Croatia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Iraq...etc..etc)

I often get the feeling you conspiracy buffs just want to spout off and be scared of the government. You just try to spread your conspiracies with no real backing or hell any plans to do anything about it.

You claim you love America, but all you can do is bitch about her.

Yes, I have some been there/done that shirts. Yes, I actively support military/Veteran organizations who have the same beliefs I do. Finally, for fuck sakes - I'm not going to place 9/11 on the shoulders of Bush or Clinton from a conspiracy point of view. Maybe they each could've done something to assist in preventing it...etc. However, I don't believe that there was some black ops planned out to make it happen.

Do you realize how hard that would be to keep quiet? Lots of folks involved in some shit like that. Do you realize that people who can pull that shit off are probably patriotic as can be? Yes, it is possible but highly unlikely.

If it is true, I'll be the first in line to stone the fuckers responsible. I think the true blame is with the fucking rag heads with no sense or balls.
I'm going to tell everyone I know about it that's what I'm doing about it. Yes I've participated in events. No I haven't seen the other side of the world except for what the news has shown/told and I know better then to believe them. The evidence is overwhelming about prior knowledge. I'm not saying Bush flew the plane into the building himself, but he's been caught lying, he's linked to the bin ladens, he's linked to the Saudi oil kings, he hand picked 911 commish people, and it goes on, and on, and on. Like I said in post #11 watch that video it's made by victims families members and has zero "conspiracy people" who made it, just grieving victims getting the run around from our government. Here's a few things the news never talks about maybe you heard of maybe you haven't.
1. The owner of the twin towers (Larry Silverstein) purchased a insurance policy 60 days before 9/11 with specific terrorist clauses in the policy. He was the lowest bidder on the purchase of the building, now if you're a businessman you don't sell anything to the lowest bidder without an ulterior motive.
2. For the first time in history THREE steel structure buildings fell from "fire" one wasn't even struck by a plane. The two towers were built to withstand a plane strike btw.
3. The bbc in two separate countries reported WTC #7 had fallen 20 minutes before it actually did.
4. Mohamed Atta "the ringleader" who perished in the plane crash, who's remains were never found, apparently had a magical passport that escaped a burning plane, a burning building, discovered in the rubble and ended up in the authorities hands within 48 hours.
5. George Bush Jr claimed he saw the first plane hit the building on a TV showing the news outside of the classroom he was waiting to go into on 9/11. The problem with this is no one saw the first plane hitting the building on 9/11 because the news didn't show it until the next day, but there's video of him claiming this outright lie.

Now there's 5 things for you and I can go on all damn day. Seriously watch that video there's a lot of good info in it.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 07-08-2009 at 01:26 AM.
post #19 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 08:15 AM
Lifer

Who's George Bush Jr?

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #20 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Out

Quote:
I'm going to tell everyone I know about it that's what I'm doing about it. Yes I've participated in events. No I haven't seen the other side of the world except for what the news has shown/told and I know better then to believe them. The evidence is overwhelming about prior knowledge. I'm not saying Bush flew the plane into the building himself, but he's been caught lying, he's linked to the bin ladens, he's linked to the Saudi oil kings, he hand picked 911 commish people, and it goes on, and on, and on. Like I said in post #11 watch that video it's made by victims families members and has zero "conspiracy people" who made it, just grieving victims getting the run around from our government. Here's a few things the news never talks about maybe you heard of maybe you haven't.
1. The owner of the twin towers (Larry Silverstein) purchased a insurance policy 60 days before 9/11 with specific terrorist clauses in the policy. He was the lowest bidder on the purchase of the building, now if you're a businessman you don't sell anything to the lowest bidder without an ulterior motive. Well, I also have more knowledge in to that as well. Silverstein was the ONLY bidder with 100% funding in hand. The WTC was bombed in 1993, so it was a high-risk to insurance companies and no one would insure the towers WITHOUT the "terrorist clause."
2. For the first time in history THREE steel structure buildings fell from "fire" one wasn't even struck by a plane. The two towers were built to withstand a plane strike btw.The special heat resistant coating that the buildings' metal frames were lined with were scraped off at the areas of impact from the planes, thus beginning the melting of the metal. It was designed to withstand the heat, not the impact and heat combined and nowhere was it intended for a plane to strike it and withstand the fire, just the fire alone.
3. The bbc in two separate countries reported WTC #7 had fallen 20 minutes before it actually did.That's because they suck.
4. Mohamed Atta "the ringleader" who perished in the plane crash, who's remains were never found, apparently had a magical passport that escaped a burning plane, a burning building, discovered in the rubble and ended up in the authorities hands within 48 hours.SEVERAL bodies were never recovered, so what?
5. George Bush Jr claimed he saw the first plane hit the building on a TV showing the news outside of the classroom he was waiting to go into on 9/11. The problem with this is no one saw the first plane hitting the building on 9/11 because the news didn't show it until the next day, but there's video of him claiming this outright lie.This has been beaten down over and over. By the time Bush saw the news, it was showing the 2nd plane hitting over and over. One of his assistants told him that it was the first plane. No biggie.

Now there's 5 things for you and I can go on all damn day. Seriously watch that video there's a lot of good info in it.
I have personally done hours and hours of mind-numbing research of terroristic activity since 2001. At first, it wasn't for this job (although it's funny where I wound up); it was more of an obsession. I'm not the world's most studious person, nor am I the greatest investigator, but I've conducted investigations on accidents and incidents for roughly 12 years. There is nothing I've found that leads me to believe that there was anything "inside" about the 9/11 attacks. Most of the people on here will tell you that I won't hesitate to call bullshit when bullshit is being slung. I can honestly say that I can't call bullshit here.

Now don't get me wrong... there were several contributing factors leading up to 9/11 where the ball was dropped, but to say that it was deliberate or knowing the consequences of what was done or left undone is just ridiculous.
post #21 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 10:18 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Who knows what was in the buildings? It's come out now that thermite was found in the buildings rubble though. In case you didn't here about that it's a high grade military explosive. I bet you didn't here about it though, because the news was saturated with swine flu that week and that testimony and discovery by 9 scientists was just swept under the rug. Here's one of the nine telling you about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o If there are Firefighters, survivors, and other people claiming there were bombs in the buildings they heard explode we definitely shouldn't believe them they were only at the scene of the crime, why should we take their accounts of what happened as a possibility? I understand it's a hard thing to even imagine, but the facts are there.

So you propose that there was a massive conspiracy to wire the buildings with explosives. The management company including management, security and building engineers just "looked the other way" while demolition teams went in and wired in thousands of pounds of explosives?
post #22 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Out

Quote:
So you propose that there was a massive conspiracy to wire the buildings with explosives. The management company including management, security and building engineers just "looked the other way" while demolition teams went in and wired in thousands of pounds of explosives?
Well, since you put it that way...
post #23 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Worship me

Quote:
1. The owner of the twin towers (Larry Silverstein) purchased a insurance policy 60 days before 9/11 with specific terrorist clauses in the policy. He was the lowest bidder on the purchase of the building, now if you're a businessman you don't sell anything to the lowest bidder without an ulterior motive.
This is bullshit. This would be one of the biggest real estate transactions in the world. Often in big real estate transactions you qualify the bidders' ability to pay. Meaning, often times the bidders don't have the money to pay and plan to raise the money once they have the building under contract. If they can't raise the money they can't close, so the seller eats a lot of time and legal costs for a deal that the buyer could never perform on. The highest bidder is not always the best buyer.

Ignorance of things like this is what drives this conspiracy bullshit.

Not only that but this was a horrible investment for Silverstein. He ended up having to sue the insurance company. He lost his ass. I guess that was part of the conspiracy too, to lose his ass to "make it all look legit". Really...this shit is hilarious, you've got guys who live in trailer parks making theories about some of the largest real estate deals ever done. Hilarious. And if you don't entertain these absurd fucking ideas then you "don't have an open mind". There is a difference between "having an open mind" and being just plain fucking stupid.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #24 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Well, since you put it that way...
Wait, wait, wait. It would be a massive conspiracy involving HUNDREDS of people. But no really, it is totally possible. It has to be, that's because some of the firemen said "it sounded like a bomb went off"....that means it WAS a bomb!

I feel like I am in the third grade reading this thread, it is a monument to the stupidity of the average person. It's the Mount Rushmore of stupidity.
post #25 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 12:24 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:
This is bullshit. This would be one of the biggest real estate transactions in the world. Often in big real estate transactions you qualify the bidders' ability to pay. Meaning, often times the bidders don't have the money to pay and plan to raise the money once they have the building under contract. If they can't raise the money they can't close, so the seller eats a lot of time and legal costs for a deal that the buyer could never perform on. The highest bidder is not always the best buyer.

Ignorance of things like this is what drives this conspiracy bullshit.

Not only that but this was a horrible investment for Silverstein. He ended up having to sue the insurance company. He lost his ass. I guess that was part of the conspiracy too, to lose his ass to "make it all look legit". Really...this shit is hilarious, you've got guys who live in trailer parks making theories about some of the largest real estate deals ever done. Hilarious. And if you don't entertain these absurd fucking ideas then you "don't have an open mind". There is a difference between "having an open mind" and being just plain fucking stupid.

Get outta here with all your smarty art talk, collegeboy.
post #26 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I feel like I am in the third grade reading this thread, it is a monument to the stupidity of the average person. It's the Mount Rushmore of stupidity.

post #27 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Lifer

You guys seem to have good explanations for some seemingly weird stuff, so let me toss one out:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ient=firefox-a

In that video, does it look like a large passenger plane hit the pentagon? I haven't researched this at all, but it always stood out in all of the "conspiracy" videos that popped up.

That is not the original version of that video that I saw, the other one was in a short "conspiracy" film with Marilyn Manson "this is the new shit" playing in the background, if anybody knows what I am talking about...

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #28 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

1. The owner of the twin towers (Larry Silverstein) purchased a insurance policy 60 days before 9/11 with specific terrorist clauses in the policy. He was the lowest bidder on the purchase of the building, now if you're a businessman you don't sell anything to the lowest bidder without an ulterior motive. Well, I also have more knowledge in to that as well. Silverstein was the ONLY bidder with 100% funding in hand. The WTC was bombed in 1993, so it was a high-risk to insurance companies and no one would insure the towers WITHOUT the "terrorist clause."
2. For the first time in history THREE steel structure buildings fell from "fire" one wasn't even struck by a plane. The two towers were built to withstand a plane strike btw.The special heat resistant coating that the buildings' metal frames were lined with were scraped off at the areas of impact from the planes, thus beginning the melting of the metal. It was designed to withstand the heat, not the impact and heat combined and nowhere was it intended for a plane to strike it and withstand the fire, just the fire alone.
3. The BBC in two separate countries reported WTC #7 had fallen 20 minutes before it actually did.That's because they suck.
4. Mohamed Atta "the ringleader" who perished in the plane crash, who's remains were never found, apparently had a magical passport that escaped a burning plane, a burning building, discovered in the rubble and ended up in the authorities hands within 48 hours.SEVERAL bodies were never recovered, so what?
5. George Bush Jr claimed he saw the first plane hit the building on a TV showing the news outside of the classroom he was waiting to go into on 9/11. The problem with this is no one saw the first plane hitting the building on 9/11 because the news didn't show it until the next day, but there's video of him claiming this outright lie.This has been beaten down over and over. By the time Bush saw the news, it was showing the 2nd plane hitting over and over. One of his assistants told him that it was the first plane. No biggie.

Your response for #1 I didn't know the insurance company made you have a terror clause, and haven't heard of him being the only one with available funding.

Your response for #2 we'll just have to agree to disagree. Scientists say otherwise and I'm going to have to believe them.
Your response for #3 isn't an answer.
Your response for #4 I think you misunderstood what I'm saying. If several bodies weren't discovered then how did a passport make it out of a burned to death persons pocket, a burning plane, and a burning building, and miraculously land in the hands of authorities? Last time I heard passports weren't made to withstand fire that gets so hot it supposedly melts buildings. It just so happened that this person was the ringleader. I'm sorry that's complete bullshit.
Your response to #5 Is 100% incorrect. He said before he went into the classroom he saw the first plane hit on TV. He was told about the second plane while he was sitting in the classroom. I can post the video for you of Bush saying it himself?

post #29 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I don't know how it happened. I know there was a bush on the board of directors for the security in charge of the buildings, so anything is possible. I don't think we will ever know the truth. Here's a link with some info about the buildings and a lot of people disputing the governments story.http://www.septembereleventh.org/doc...rodgwtcpdf.pdf

post #30 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
3. The BBC in two separate countries reported WTC #7 had fallen 20 minutes before it actually did.That's because they suck.

Your response for #1 I didn't know the insurance company made you have a terror clause, and haven't heard of him being the only one with available funding.

Your response for #2 we'll just have to agree to disagree. Scientists say otherwise and I'm going to have to believe them.
Your response for #3 isn't an answer.
Your response for #4 I think you misunderstood what I'm saying. If several bodies weren't discovered then how did a passport make it out of a burned to death persons pocket, a burning plane, and a burning building, and miraculously land in the hands of authorities? Last time I heard passports weren't made to withstand fire that gets so hot it supposedly melts buildings. It just so happened that this person was the ringleader. I'm sorry that's complete bullshit.
Your response to #5 Is 100% incorrect. He said before he went into the classroom he saw the first plane hit on TV. He was told about the second plane while he was sitting in the classroom. I can post the video for you of Bush saying it himself?

Jesus tap dancing Christ. You and Blakeski should get together about the FEMA concentration camps. They are coming for you.

Holy fuck, I need to find out where you get your weed from.
post #31 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Al P did you see the news today? They said there was a test of security at federal buildings 10 attempts to bring in bomb making explosive device materials etc. 10 out of 10 attempts were successful and the materials made it past security. http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/07/...ity/index.html So I don't think you can claim it's impossible that there were explosives in the buildings on 9/11. It's definitely possible.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 07-08-2009 at 03:01 PM.
post #32 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Lifer

I don't usually get involved in these types of discussions because the are never endning. I didn't bother with the link either I've looked at a few in the past and they really are pretty out there.
Do I think the government told us everything they know about what happened that day? My guess is probably not. Do I think they had anything to do with it?(other than not doing enough to stop it that is) That would be a big NO. People are like cattle if they knew every little detail it would cause panic and fear. So in short I don't believe we were told everything and I'm okay with that. I don't think we weren't told certian things because of government involvement. Maybe a screw up but not involvement.
post #33 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Here's Larry Silverstein saying "we decided to pull it" referring to building 7. "Pull it" what does that mean? Well here it is coming out of his mouth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

post #34 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Al P where can you show me something that says larry silverstein lost his ass? He was awarded 4.5 billion dollars I wouldn't call that losing your ass. He's also currently suing the airlines for 2.8 billion.

post #35 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Lifer

the bbc reporter was live reporting that building 7 had fallen,only to see in the background that building 7 was still standing.

a fucking idiot could tell that all 3 buildings came down demolition style.

those buildings where dropped on purpose,and not just by planes,fire,or by accident.

RON PAUL '08
post #36 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
the bbc reporter was live reporting that building 7 had fallen,only to see in the background that building 7 was still standing.

a fucking idiot could tell that all 3 buildings came down demolition style.

those buildings where dropped on purpose,and not just by planes,fire,or by accident.

post #37 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Secular Dogooderist

this thread is full of fail.

There's only one way to look at the truth, and one way to deny it.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #38 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
You're right our government failed us on every level completely.

post #39 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Zara which side do you agree with?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #40 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Here'[s one link with bush talking about seeing the plane hit

Here's one link with bush talking about seeing the plane hit the first building. Start the video at 8:15 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2CVAnRByfg I have a couple others I'll dig up also.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 07-08-2009 at 04:41 PM.
post #41 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Lifer

You REALLY believe that "the government" orchestrated four hijacks, three airliners crashing into buildings, four building demolitions, and 3000 American deaths in under two hours? Those fuckers can't even get you out of the DMV within two hours, how the hell would they do that?

If the buildings were brought down by explosives, how come no evidence of explosives was found?

How did they convince a group of young Muslim men to do this?

Ever heard of Occam's Razor? If not, look it up.

I conclude that the simplest, most obvious scenerio is that a bunch of terrorists that hate America planned to hijack four planes and fly them into buildings as a demonstration of their Jihad.
post #42 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 04:55 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

HAHAHAHHAHA which mod changed his screen name??
post #43 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
I don't know how it happened. I know there was a bush on the board of directors for the security in charge of the buildings, so anything is possible. I don't think we will ever know the truth. Here's a link with some info about the buildings and a lot of people disputing the governments story.http://www.septembereleventh.org/doc...rodgwtcpdf.pdf
No, anything isn't possible. You'd have to ask Joe Blow management company employee that makes $10 an hour, with absolutely nothing to gain to sit back and watch some clowns wire the building for explosives. Then on top of that you'd have to ask them to never speak of it again. And these people aren't exactly Rhodes scholars.

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You can't get 10 people to keep a secret much less a hundred. Really, the idea is just beyond absurd.
post #44 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Worship me

Quote:

Maybe you should post another link to that site where the engineering professor claimed it was destroyed by an orbital X-ray laser.

I'm sorry but I don't really trust your bullshit detection skills on this subject.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #45 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
You REALLY believe that "the government" orchestrated four hijacks, three airliner crashes, four building demolitions, and 3000 American deaths in under two hours? Those fuckers can't even get you out of the DMV within two hours, how the hell would they do that?
Yes

If the buildings were brought down by explosives, how come no evidence of explosives was found?
There was thermite found look it up.
How did they convince a group of young Muslim men to do this?
There's no proof that Muslims flew it into the building unless you take the news story as truth which I don't. 5 of the 19 supposed hijackers were victims of identity theft. Imagine that. One of them was even dead before 9/11 and another is still alive.
Ever heard of Occam's Razor? If not, look it up.
will do
I conclude that the simplest, most obvious scenario is that a bunch of terrorists that hate America planned to hijack four planes and fly them into buildings as a demonstration of their Jihad.
You're entitled to your opinion I just don't agree.

post #46 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Lifer

somebody hasn't done they're homework on this issue yet.

RON PAUL '08
post #47 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Al P did you see the news today? They said there was a test of security at federal buildings 10 attempts to bring in bomb making explosive device materials etc. 10 out of 10 attempts were successful and the materials made it past security. http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/07/...ity/index.html So I don't think you can claim it's impossible that there were explosives in the buildings on 9/11. It's definitely possible.
I really hate to keep pointing out the obvious to you.

There is a difference between walking in a door with a stick of dynamite and actually wiring a huge skyscraper for demolition. The latter scenario takes many man hours of time and a shitload of explosives.
post #48 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 05:16 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Al P where can you show me something that says larry silverstein lost his ass? He was awarded 4.5 billion dollars I wouldn't call that losing your ass. He's also currently suing the airlines for 2.8 billion.
Really? And how much did this leasehold cost? You did know that the building are subject to a ground lease from the port authority right? How much has he paid for VACANT land since 9/11/01? How much will it cost to build the new buildings? What were his costs to litigate? Did you see the newstory where he is asking for state/federal help for the project?

I assume you know all about this deal, tell us all how it works.
post #49 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Lifer

i believe wtc 1 and 2 where both shut completely down 2 weeks before the attack.

homework,homework.

go at it with an open mind,you may be amazed at what you find.

RON PAUL '08
post #50 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite
Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide, which produces an aluminothermic reaction known as a thermite reaction. It is not explosive, but can create short bursts of extremely high temperatures focused on a very small area for a short period of time.

There was wayyyy more than enough of the elements necessary to cause a detection present in the buildings without someone having to deliberately put it there. Iron and aluminum are the two most common elements used and those are the two most common materials used in large building construction.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement