What ya gonna do about it? You support any groups that feel your way? Do you participate in any events? Have you seen the other side of any recent history in real life? (Bosnia, Hungary, Croatia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Iraq...etc..etc)
I often get the feeling you conspiracy buffs just want to spout off and be scared of the government. You just try to spread your conspiracies with no real backing or hell any plans to do anything about it.
You claim you love America, but all you can do is bitch about her.
Yes, I have some been there/done that shirts. Yes, I actively support military/Veteran organizations who have the same beliefs I do. Finally, for fuck sakes - I'm not going to place 9/11 on the shoulders of Bush or Clinton from a conspiracy point of view. Maybe they each could've done something to assist in preventing it...etc. However, I don't believe that there was some black ops planned out to make it happen.
Do you realize how hard that would be to keep quiet? Lots of folks involved in some shit like that. Do you realize that people who can pull that shit off are probably patriotic as can be? Yes, it is possible but highly unlikely.
If it is true, I'll be the first in line to stone the fuckers responsible. I think the true blame is with the fucking rag heads with no sense or balls.
I'm going to tell everyone I know about it that's what I'm doing about it. Yes I've participated in events. No I haven't seen the other side of the world except for what the news has shown/told and I know better then to believe them. The evidence is overwhelming about prior knowledge. I'm not saying Bush flew the plane into the building himself, but he's been caught lying, he's linked to the bin ladens, he's linked to the Saudi oil kings, he hand picked 911 commish people, and it goes on, and on, and on. Like I said in post #11 watch that video it's made by victims families members and has zero "conspiracy people" who made it, just grieving victims getting the run around from our government. Here's a few things the news never talks about maybe you heard of maybe you haven't.
1. The owner of the twin towers (Larry Silverstein) purchased a insurance policy 60 days before 9/11 with specific terrorist clauses in the policy. He was the lowest bidder on the purchase of the building, now if you're a businessman you don't sell anything to the lowest bidder without an ulterior motive.
2. For the first time in history THREE steel structure buildings fell from "fire" one wasn't even struck by a plane. The two towers were built to withstand a plane strike btw.
3. The bbc in two separate countries reported WTC #7 had fallen 20 minutes before it actually did.
4. Mohamed Atta "the ringleader" who perished in the plane crash, who's remains were never found, apparently had a magical passport that escaped a burning plane, a burning building, discovered in the rubble and ended up in the authorities hands within 48 hours.
5. George Bush Jr claimed he saw the first plane hit the building on a TV showing the news outside of the classroom he was waiting to go into on 9/11. The problem with this is no one saw the first plane hitting the building on 9/11 because the news didn't show it until the next day, but there's video of him claiming this outright lie.
Now there's 5 things for you and I can go on all damn day. Seriously watch that video there's a lot of good info in it.