Obama flip-flops, hypocrisy, and outright lies - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Obama flip-flops, hypocrisy, and outright lies

should be posted in here if you see them. I will start out with a few obvious ones.

He claimed he would close Gitmo, then changed his mind.

He said only 5% of Americans would have their taxes raised, now his healthcare and other plans will end up taxing about 95% of Americans.

He said he would submit a healthcare plan that would give insurance to the 39 million people currently without insutrance, then his administration admitted that 23 milllion people would still not have insurance under his plan.

He seems to seek out evil America hating regimes and want to talk with them but alienates our allies (like Isreal).

He doesn't want to "meddle" in a muslim country but puts out a pretty strong objection to the coup in Honduras.

He claimed Bush was wrong on most of his policies and yet many liberals claim he has maintained many of Bush's policies.

Please add your own or refute any posted.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Lifer

He said we would have a chance to read the bills that he would pass. I believe he said at least five days we would have to review. He's broke that promise once already and about to do it again with the healthcare.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Fuzzy Flounder Fishin'

Location: On the express train to management training in hell.
HE claims that you wont see taxes under 250k/year, but his Crap and Take plan will essentially tax EVERYONE who buys gas or uses electricity. Not a tax on us directly out of our paychecks, but as soon as we spend it, they get their money. Thieving cocksuckers.

┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
That's directed at you, UHHHbama

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 02:32 PM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy

He talked about a transparent administration, yet at his town hall meetings, all the questions are pre-screened and no one else is allowed to pose a question that hasn't been rehearsed.
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Lifer

If something is going to benefit us so greatly there should absolutely be no problem with letting us read the bill first before signing and implicating it. Any suggestion that the problem is so severe that we can't wait till the people have a chance to read it should send up red flags and sound alarm bells in every single persons mind. Nothing is ever done in OUR best interest it's just sold to us that way.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Which one's the clutch?

I think everyone of the congressmen and senators should be tried as traitors. Guilty = death. what these cock suckers are doing is treason.

1987 Nissan pick up-wrecked
1984 Ponitiac grand am-sold
1988 Buick lasabre-sold
1987 Nissan 300zx-sold intake/exhaust
2001 Yamaha r6-sold slip on
2004 Yamaha r1-sold full exhaust
1991 Nissan 240sx-torn down,almost built up.
1994 toyota celica-blown up. exhaust
2005 Honda accord-daily.
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
I think everyone of the congressmen and senators should be tried as traitors. Guilty = death. what these cock suckers are doing is treason.
Yep but they make us out who oppose what these idiots are doing to be the terrorists. As long as they have the media on their side they will continue deceive the naive public to who the real terrorists are.

post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
Fair enough, but this is about the President. Feel free to start a thread about that topic if you choose.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 02:52 PM
T-MINUS

He said he was/is an American citizen.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

He goes on and on every chance he gets about inheriting the economy and blames Bush, but then inherits a victory in Iraq and takes the credit intead.

My stomach turns everytime I see or hear him talk.
Is it 2012 yet??????

07 NNBS Sierra V-max

Last edited by vallin; 07-02-2009 at 03:22 PM. Reason: edit
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Bullet Sponge

"I have no interest in running a car company"

"I do not want to nationalize banking"

"I do not want to nationalize healthcare."
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Lifer

in his speach today he said americans need to not look back and not be affraid of the future.we have to change towards the new "GLOBAL ECONOMY"

fuck the globe,he obviously isnt wanting to keep america strong he wants us to degrade our country to be a part of a 3rd world global settup.

where is reagan or kennedy when we need them.hell where is ron paul?

why cant we get an honest president with nuts?

RON PAUL '08
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Fuzzy Flounder Fishin'

didnt he say something about the unemployment wouldnt go over 5% or some shit? even though its at 9.5 now? yet he says the economy has stabilized?

┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

I heard Fred Thompson today say that he has over 40 attorneys on his staff and Bush only had 9. Why would he need more than Bush? This guy is so freaking crooked and hypocritical it is amazing.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoorsLightCoupe View Post
didnt he say something about the unemployment wouldnt go over 5% or some shit? even though its at 9.5 now? yet he says the economy has stabilized?
I think he said with the passage of the stimulus package, it wouldn't exceed 8.5%.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Bullet Sponge

He hired 3 law firms to keep Americans from getting his birth certificate.
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Lifer

another lie

The Obama administration will proceed with a Bush-era plan to use National Security Agency assistance in screening government computer traffic on private-sector networks, with AT&T as the likely test site, according to three current and former government officials.

President Obama said in May that government efforts to protect computer systems from attack would not involve "monitoring private-sector networks or Internet traffic," and Homeland Security Department officials say the new program will scrutinize only data going to or from government systems.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31716609...ashington_post

FUCK YOU OBAMA. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR LYING YOUR WAY INTO THE WHITEHOUSE. TAKE YOUR HOPE AND CHANGE AND STICK IT UP YOUR ASS. THAT GOES FOR YOU ASSHOLES AT THE NSA TOO.

Last edited by line-em-up; 07-04-2009 at 12:26 AM.
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 10:07 PM
PAN

Damn! That last post was made by a guy that was in the past a pretty liberal mo-fo!

Glad to see you coming over brother...
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Damn! That last post was made by a guy that was in the past a pretty liberal mo-fo!

It has only taken 6 months and the liberals/moderate Dems/Obama supporters/(choose the label) are already starting to see his true colors.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post

Wait now. I never claimed to be a liberal and I didn't vote for Obama either. So, it has never been a case of me changing my mind about him. I didn't want him from the start (when he first announced his run for president) because of his eagerness and attempts to take our guns away. I thought I would wait and see before throwing him to the wolves, though. He's now beginning to show his true colors. As for my political views, I lean left center. I'm not a crazy "liberal" and I'm definitely not a crazy right wing republican either. I know you may be kidding, Mike, but these fools on here may not realize it.
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 06:20 AM
Lifer

With the exception of the extreme left, most Americans are about to shit in their pants. True Democrats have got to be as disappointed as us conservatives. Barry's choice to build cars and socialize health-care, pretty much flies in the face of being a "free country". His taxation plan involving "cap and trade" will affect all Americans when electricity service in all homes increases by 90% by 2015. Other than kissing everyone's ass oversea's, his foreign policy is nonexistant. North Korea, China, Iran, and Russia are all smacking their lips at the upcoming opportunities to bury us, while Barry goes for the huge power-grab here at home. It would be comical if it weren't so goddamn scary.

post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 08:09 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
Wait now. I never claimed to be a liberal and I didn't vote for Obama either. So, it has never been a case of me changing my mind about him. I didn't want him from the start (when he first announced his run for president) because of his eagerness and attempts to take our guns away. I thought I would wait and see before throwing him to the wolves, though. He's now beginning to show his true colors. As for my political views, I lean left center. I'm not a crazy "liberal" and I'm definitely not a crazy right wing republican either. I know you may be kidding, Mike, but these fools on here may not realize it.
I don't want to attack you, but what liberal actually claims liberalism? The fact is most liberals think the "center" is something that used to be liberal, making someone "left of center" actually very liberal. I guess it is what people define as center. That may not be you, but it sure describes many actual liberals, like gpamp for instance. He thinks his extreme views are mainstream and close to center.

I know that opposing abortion, being pro death penalty, pro gun rights, for lower taxes, against gay marriage, for smaller government, and many of the true conservative issues means you are a "crazy right wing" Republican to the same people who claim to be "center".

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 08:10 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
With the exception of the extreme left, most Americans are about to shit in their pants. True Democrats have got to be as disappointed as us conservatives. Barry's choice to build cars and socialize health-care, pretty much flies in the face of being a "free country". His taxation plan involving "cap and trade" will affect all Americans when electricity service in all homes increases by 90% by 2015. Other than kissing everyone's ass oversea's, his foreign policy is nonexistant. North Korea, China, Iran, and Russia are all smacking their lips at the upcoming opportunities to bury us, while Barry goes for the huge power-grab here at home. It would be comical if it weren't so goddamn scary.
I bet the Messiah thinks the above views are "center".

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 08:45 AM
Lifer

it seems to me that where he has had problems has been with congress. I think the democrats in congress took advantage of having an overwhelming majority and played him a little. every plan he has sent to congress has been rejected in favor of a congressional democrats plan. we saw this happen with the healthcare plan, he fought for about a week and then finally gave in to the democrats.

I think the democrats having so much control in congress is much more dangerous then having obama in the white house

post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 09:17 AM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
I think the democrats having so much control in congress is much more dangerous then having obama in the white house
I agree with this, a congress made up of even parts of two parties can stop a lot of presidential bullshit. However, our one sided liberal congress simply goes their own way and damn the torpedoes. It is my hope that in 2010 enough of the left is voted out of congress to make a difference.
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
I don't want to attack you, but what liberal actually claims liberalism? The fact is most liberals think the "center" is something that used to be liberal, making someone "left of center" actually very liberal. I guess it is what people define as center. That may not be you, but it sure describes many actual liberals, like gpamp for instance. He thinks his extreme views are mainstream and close to center.

I know that opposing abortion, being pro death penalty, pro gun rights, for lower taxes, against gay marriage, for smaller government, and many of the true conservative issues means you are a "crazy right wing" Republican to the same people who claim to be "center".
Thanks for being civil.

I was saying left center because that is how I tend to end up in the online political surveys. I used to be farther left because of my idealism that there should be a level playing field for everyone and they should get a fair shot at life. Maybe I'm becoming more cold hearted, but I'm getting farther away from that idea the more I see people people that abuse the system and then see people like Obama that want to take from everyone and give it to the "poor". I don't like to see the less influential (poor, middle class) being shit on by the people in control (wealthy), which seems to be the way the system is set up. But I just as much hate to see the lazy MF's and illegel leaches systematically sucking the life out of us and then all of the enablers, such as Obama, who make it easier and easier for them to do so.

For the things you listed, those fit my views exactly. So, I guess that would make me a "crazy right wing" too. LOL. The reason I used that label is because I detest the labels that people throw at others to alienate them for their political views. I know I've mentioned it before, but in the past, anyone who doesn't look up to Bush as their Lord and Savior get's the liberal word thrown at them. I happen to not like Bush either and it get's old being lumped in with all of the far left nut jobs for that. Oh well, Bush is done now, so I'll forget about him and move on.

No offense meant.
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Thanks for being civil.

I was saying left center because that is how I tend to end up in the online political surveys. I used to be farther left because of my idealism that there should be a level playing field for everyone and they should get a fair shot at life. Maybe I'm becoming more cold hearted, but I'm getting farther away from that idea the more I see people people that abuse the system and then see people like Obama that want to take from everyone and give it to the "poor". I don't like to see the less influential (poor, middle class) being shit on by the people in control (wealthy), which seems to be the way the system is set up. But I just as much hate to see the lazy MF's and illegel leaches systematically sucking the life out of us and then all of the enablers, such as Obama, who make it easier and easier for them to do so.

For the things you listed, those fit my views exactly. So, I guess that would make me a "crazy right wing" too. LOL. The reason I used that label is because I detest the labels that people throw at others to alienate them for their political views. I know I've mentioned it before, but in the past, anyone who doesn't look up to Bush as their Lord and Savior get's the liberal word thrown at them. I happen to not like Bush either and it get's old being lumped in with all of the far left nut jobs for that. Oh well, Bush is done now, so I'll forget about him and move on.

No offense meant.
The press currently uses the term "right wing radical" for anyone that doesn't follow Barry in lock-step. The "press" would constitute any news organization with the exception of FOX.

post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
The press currently uses the term "right wing radical" for anyone that doesn't follow Barry in lock-step. The "press" would constitute any news organization with the exception of FOX.
Now the tables have been turned and it's just as stupid this time. The jackasses running the show in the media should just report the news without trying to slant it to suit their political agenda. There are too many suckers, including me sometimes, that believe what they see and hear. We depend on the press to be honest with us, just as we trust our doctors to diagnose and treat us and just as we depend on a lawyer to help us with our legal problems. Unfortunately, none of these people can be trusted to do their job without us getting a second or third opinion or source. The people I refered to being in control and shitting on the rest of us include people like that. Maybe not doctors, but the others, definitely.
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Thanks for being civil.

No offense meant.
I use the label because it is easier. I am anti-abortion, pro death penalty, for less government, support gun ownership, less taxes, personal responsibility, oppose gay marriage and don't think marriage is a right, want our borders secured and all illegals deported, pro-religion, and have many other conservative views. I just call myself conservative instead of typing all that every time.

If you have the opposite view as I do on most of those topics, you are pretty much a liberal, secular progressive, or far left crazy.

Just because I don't hate Bush doesn't mean I worship the man. I think it's funny that those who oppose the liberal label will throw out labels when it comes to Bush and not blink an eye. I think Bush is an honorable, decent, ethical, and trustworthy man, if that makes me a Bush lover in yours or anyone else's eyes, so be it.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Fuzzy Flounder Fishin'

Quote:
I use the label because it is easier. I am anti-abortion, pro death penalty, for less government, support gun ownership, less taxes, personal responsibility, oppose gay marriage and don't think marriage is a right, want our borders secured and all illegals deported, pro-religion, and have many other conservative views. I just call myself conservative instead of typing all that every time.

If you have the opposite view as I do on most of those topics, you are pretty much a liberal, secular progressive, or far left crazy.

Just because I don't hate Bush doesn't mean I worship the man. I think it's funny that those who oppose the liberal label will throw out labels when it comes to Bush and not blink an eye. I think Bush is an honorable, decent, ethical, and trustworthy man, if that makes me a Bush lover in yours or anyone else's eyes, so be it.
I agree with 90% of the same things you listed, the only difference is the abortion debate. I feel that it's one more thing that the government doesn't have any right to have any control over. Other than that, I'm very Pro-gun, Pro death penalty (and not just 'death row... in a few dozen years you get an injection that puts you to sleep permanently', I'm talking 'you're found guilty, you get strung up outside the courthouse in front of the entire town'), VERY pro-border control, anti large government and social leech programs, pro constitution, and i support the individual's right to choose their own religion.

Another thing that i thought of the other day, is that as unreligious as i am, i don't think the "in god we trust' should be removed from our money, the pledge of allegiance, or anything else for that matter. It was something that helped form what this country used to be, and i'm fine with that. I crack up at people thinking it should be removed.

I, too, am not a Bush hater by any means. Hell, i voted for him in '04, but there are plenty of things that i didn't like about his administration or some of the things that happened while he was in office. Regardless, i still think the republican party is and was the safer bet when it comes to the two 'electable' parties, and will continue to swing that way when the time comes.

┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoorsLightCoupe View Post
I agree with 90% of the same things you listed, the only difference is the abortion debate. I feel that it's one more thing that the government doesn't have any right to have any control over. Other than that, I'm very Pro-gun, Pro death penalty (and not just 'death row... in a few dozen years you get an injection that puts you to sleep permanently', I'm talking 'you're found guilty, you get strung up outside the courthouse in front of the entire town'), VERY pro-border control, anti large government and social leech programs, pro constitution, and i support the individual's right to choose their own religion.

Another thing that i thought of the other day, is that as unreligious as i am, i don't think the "in god we trust' should be removed from our money, the pledge of allegiance, or anything else for that matter. It was something that helped form what this country used to be, and i'm fine with that. I crack up at people thinking it should be removed.

I, too, am not a Bush hater by any means. Hell, i voted for him in '04, but there are plenty of things that i didn't like about his administration or some of the things that happened while he was in office. Regardless, i still think the republican party is and was the safer bet when it comes to the two 'electable' parties, and will continue to swing that way when the time comes.
Fair enough. On abortion, I guess it depends upon when you consider the child a human being. If it is at conception, you argue that the child is being murdered, if you think it is not life until it comes out of the vagina, you might think it is the choice of the mother to kill "it".

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Here is another one: Biden claimed the administration misread how bad the economy was and yetserday the Messiah said they did not misread it, they just did not have al the information.

Does anyone think that either version is still showing utter incompetence since they rammed this stimulus package down our throats and claimed it would solve the economic crisis? They now claim either incompetence (Bidnes version) or incomplete information (Messiah's version) before they spent 800 billion dollars and no one calls them on it? We are in so much trouble!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Here is another one: Biden claimed the administration misread how bad the economy was and yesterday the Messiah said they did not misread it, they just did not have al the information.

Does anyone think that either version is still showing utter incompetence since they rammed this stimulus package down our throats and claimed it would solve the economic crisis? They now claim either incompetence (Bidnes version) or incomplete information (Messiah's version) before they spent 800 billion dollars and no one calls them on it? We are in so much trouble!
I agree we're in deep shit. I know you and I have some different views, but I believe they're bankrupting us by design. Anyone with 1/100th of a brain knows you don't fix money problems by spending/printing more of it. Absolutely ridiculous to think they even have the balls to propose stimulus II.

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Top 04 Snake View Post
I agree we're in deep shit. I know you and I have some different views, but I believe they're bankrupting us by design. Anyone with 1/100th of a brain knows you don't fix money problems by spending/printing more of it. Absolutely ridiculous to think they even have the balls to propose stimulus II.
Maybe this incompetent administration will unite enough people who may not see eye to eye on issues that we can get rid of them in '12.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsored Links
Advertisement