EPA and global warming CRAP. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

EPA and global warming CRAP.

Now I wonder why the EPA wouldn't want a report contradicting global warming coming out? http://sweetness-light.com/archive/e...l-of-g-warming When we catch these people intentionally trying to deceive the public they should immediately be removed from there position and replaced by a citizen of our choice.

Here's the 98 page document if you actually want to look at it. http://cei.org/cei_files/fm/active/0/DOC062509-004.pdf

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 07-01-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Lifer

The EPA and "global warming" are both horse shit.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 09:18 AM
T-MINUS

Nixon's greatest mistake.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean88gt View Post
nixon's greatest mistake.
the irony lol

Doors Done Rite
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Fuzzy Flounder Fishin'

Location: On the express train to management training in hell.
But do they care? Nope. Such bullshit. These fucks only care about their own personal agenda. I think Bill Hicks said it best... "All Governments are lying cocksuckers"

┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
That's directed at you, UHHHbama
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 10:45 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Want to cut spending so that our tax money actually goes towards our debt, rather than useless government programs? Scrap the EPA.

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Lifer

So has the cap and trade passed the Senate yet? Or does it not have enough earmarks yet?
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 12:15 PM
Fuzzy Flounder Fishin'

Apparently the "Crap and Take" bill has passed last week.

┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 12:17 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoorsLightCoupe View Post
Apparently the "Crap and Take" bill has passed last week.
Only the house, not the senate yet. We still have hope that it will die a miserable death.
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 12:26 PM
Fuzzy Flounder Fishin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
Only the house, not the senate yet. We still have hope that it will die a miserable death.
God damn i fucking hope there are people in the senate with brains in their heads.

┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoorsLightCoupe View Post
God damn i fucking hope there are people in the senate with brains in their heads.
Yes. Until they bribe I mean coerce them into changing their vote.
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 12:45 PM
T-MINUS

People need to get very vocal. I'm thinking a massive march on D.C. to get their attention. Either lock the fuckers in the building and cut the power or don't let them in, in the first place.

Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
People need to get very vocal. I'm thinking a massive march on D.C. to get their attention. Either lock the fuckers in the building and cut the power or don't let them in, in the first place.
It won't work. Bama's buddies in the Senate still owe him favors for signing the :stimulus: which is also known as the failed "New Deal III."
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Fuzzy Flounder Fishin'

Quote:
Accidental structure fire what????

Not that i condone that sort of thing, but i wouldnt piss on that fire to help put it out.

┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 01:06 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
It won't work. Bama's buddies in the Senate still owe him favors for signing the :stimulus: which is also known as the failed "New Deal III."
You're wrong. Flat wrong. These popularity winning contestants like being in the position and if that gets jeopardized then they'll panic. Fuck Barry they'll do what it takes to keep power.

post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Lifer

Lets have a DFWS get together; Anti-Cap and Trade Bill, and an Anti-Obama Rally on Capitol Hill.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You're wrong. Flat wrong. These popularity winning contestants like being in the position and if that gets jeopardized then they'll panic. Fuck Barry they'll do what it takes to keep power.
Maybe some, but there are others that probably don't worry about it because their voters are straight ticket no matter what. How the hell did a bigot like Joe Biden become VP with a black Pres? Why is Charles Schumer still in the Senate? Not only that, he is the third ranking dem in the Senate.

Never underestimate the power of blind voters.
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
Lets have a DFWS get together; Anti-Cap and Trade Bill, and an Anti-Obama Rally on Capitol Hill.
There's probably too many people working overtime to make ends meet for something like that.
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffrazr View Post
Just out of curiousity.... Is it your goal to bring any excuse imaginable to the readers/posters for why they shouldn't revolt?

This is not a jab at you by any means, just an observation with a question.

I'm working everyday my business is open, but I'm not opposed to a meaningful gathering for the good fight.
Excuses for why posters shouldn't revolt or a series of reality based posts on how we are not doing anything that will make a true difference?
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 03:36 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
I see the parallels. Glass half full kind of thing, or in your case, half empty.
And undrinkable.

post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Time Served

I love it when its hot outside. lol fuckin EPA

I will knock the dust off that.....

5. slow waiting on parts.
89 Mustang GT
00 Yamaha R1
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 04:12 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I see the parallels. Glass half full kind of thing, or in your case, half empty.
Is there any reason we can't ask ourselves what the desired result is before taking action? It sounds like those of you desiring marches, signing online petitions, and calling/emailing politicians are expecting these actions (if they transpire) to fix problems that have already taken place or will continue to take place no matter what happens. Why have tea parties take place on April 15th when the stimulus package was signed into law on Feb 15th? Did we not know about the stimulus before then? Did some of us not know that Bama would sign it?

What is needed is early action that will bring results that will make a real difference.

It is good to see some consciousness is taking place regarding this environmental report. It is not only ignored by the EPA, but also by the media.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Bullet Sponge

Just to let yall know, Governor Perry will be at a Tea Party in Sulphur Springs on the 3rd from 1800-2100.

I'll be there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement