Dem's Pass the Bill Cap & Trade Bill - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Dem's Pass the Bill Cap & Trade Bill

Watched C-Span today and Republicans gave a valiant effort but could not quite pull off the win. Start calling the Senators NOW they are next to vote on the bill
Those Democrats are the rudest bunch of nose wipes. They kept reminding the Repubplicas that they were not in the majority and could not win.
I so wanted them to fall flat on their behinds.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews

House narrowly passes major energy-climate bill

WASHINGTON -- In a triumph for President Barack Obama, the Democratic-controlled House narrowly passed sweeping legislation Friday that calls for the nation's first limits on pollution linked to global warming and aims to usher in a new era of cleaner, yet more costly energy.
The vote was 219-212, capping months of negotiations and days of intense bargaining among Democrats. Republicans were overwhelmingly against the measure, arguing it would destroy jobs in the midst of a recession while burdening consumers with a new tax in the form of higher energy costs.
The House's action fulfilled Speaker Nancy Pelosi's vow to clear major energy legislation before July 4, and sent the measure to a highly uncertain fate in the Senate.
Obama lobbied recalcitrant Democrats by phone from the White House as the debate unfolded across several hours, and Al Gore posted a statement on his Web site saying the measure represents "an essential first step towards solving the climate crisis." The former vice president won a Nobel Peace Prize for his work drawing attention to the destructive potential of global warming.
On the House floor, Democrats hailed the legislation as historic, while Republicans said it would damage the economy without solving the nation's energy woes.
It is "the most important energy and environmental legislation in the history of our country," said Rep. Ed Markey of Massachusetts. "It sets a new course for our country, one that steers us away from foreign oil and towards a path of clean American energy."
But Rep. John Boehner, the House Republican leader, used an extraordinary one-hour speech shortly before the final vote to warn of unintended consequences in what he said was a "defining bill." He called it a "bureaucratic nightmare" that would cost jobs, depress real estate prices and put the government into parts of the economy where it now has no role.

The legislation would require the U.S. to reduce carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions by 17 percent from 2005 levels by 2020 and by about 80 percent by mid-century. That was slightly more aggressive than Obama originally wanted, 14 percent by 2020 and the same 80 percent by mid-century.
U.S. carbon dioxide emissions from the burning of fossil fuels are rising at about 1 percent a year and are predicted to continue increasing without mandatory limits.
Under the bill, the government would limit heat-trapping pollution from factories, refineries and power plants and issue allowances for polluters. Most of the allowances would be given away, but about 15 percent would be auctioned by bid and the proceeds used to defray higher energy costs for lower-income individuals and families.
"Some would like to do more. Some would like to do less," House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., said in advance of the final vote. "But we have reached a compromise ... and it is a compromise that can pass this House, pass that Senate, be signed by the president and become law and make progress."
One of the biggest compromises involved the near total elimination of an administration plan to sell pollution permits and raise more than $600 billion over a decade - money to finance continuation of a middle class tax cut. About 85 percent of the permits are to be given away rather than sold in a ceoncession to energy companies and their allies in the House - and even that is uncertain to survive in the Senate.

We donít need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, itís over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 07:00 PM
T-MINUS

I wish prison and death on these fucks.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 07:48 PM
Bullet Sponge

Treason.

post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Lifer

It has not passed the senate yet.

Call them, e-mail them, fax them.

Congress had so many calls during the vote, it shut down the phone system, and the jackasses still passed it. Man talk about misrepresentation! Are they daring us to rise up?

Oh the calls where us telling them NO! The calls averaged 20 to 1 against this bill.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 09:35 PM
Token Troll

I've emailed my Senators...for what it's worth.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Lifer

Hope and Change!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 10:01 PM
I Я Invizabul

post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 10:14 PM
Hero in a half shell

God help us if this passes the senate

post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 10:20 PM
I Я Invizabul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobra View Post

God help us if this passes the senate
No shit! I dont think it will, at least I hope to hell it dosent pass.
post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 12:01 AM
Meeeeooowww

Is it time yet?

post #11 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 12:36 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAN View Post
Is it time yet?
its getting real close, as scary as it is, real close.

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
post #12 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 07:03 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Is it time yet?
I was listening to the vote as it was happening on the Make Levin show. After they announced it passed you could hear the commies cheering. I told the wife to remember this moment. This is the moment that America has changed as we know it.

Then Levin said this bill is just a gate way bill for more government control.

This bill, according to Government studies will cause 2.2 million job losses per year.

Because of the current conditions, there will be 2 million people out of work and no income by the end of this summer. (un-employment will run out for them)

What is 2 million hungry people going to do?

Now knowing this......... How close are we?

post #13 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 07:07 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
No shit! I dont think it will, at least I hope to hell it dosent pass.
Hope got Obama elected.

Unfortunately the Republicans no longer have enough people to fillibuster. The only way this goes down is if some moderate/conservative democrats vote against it.

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #14 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 08:03 AM
Time Served

While this is no longer in the bill, this was my favorite part:

Quote:
plan to sell pollution permits and raise more than $600 billion over a decade - money to finance continuation of a middle class tax cut.
Its all slight of hand.... less federal income tax, but they F you much more in the rising costs of everything else.... while the federal government makes more money and fat cats\politicians line their pockets.....

They'll get the votes and it will pass the senate... we are screwed.

Insiders are saying that Obama and Pelosi were going door to door asking reps: "What's your price?", "How about that bridge you need" or "How about that community center you want?"

Pelosi was pulling reps into the cloakroom to have "Private conversations" with them just off the house floor... Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

Folks, we now live in Argentina....

The only hope now is that we suffer till 2010.... by then I think most people with a brain will have figured it out.

Folks, I'm not BSing you.... its time to get involved, because I truly think if we don't get some true representation in there by 2010... this could get ugly....

Because there is a lot of pissed off people out there...

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!

post #15 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 08:08 AM
Lifer

looks like 44 democrats voted against it, so there may be a chance in the senate.

what I dot understand, we can make clean energy with nuclear power, why are we still putting so much effort into coal powered energy (oh right the coal companies buy our congressional vote).

post #16 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 08:21 AM
Time Served

Quote:
what I dot understand, we can make clean energy with nuclear power, why are we still putting so much effort into coal powered energy (oh right the coal companies buy our congressional vote).
Coal is abundant here in the States so it is inexpensive..... and there are ways to make it more environmentally friendly while keeping the costs competitive.

I'm totally with you on the Nuclear power.... Clean and Sustainable... I say build as many as we need...
but the eco-Nazis will never have it because of the Radioactive waste...

Hence they are taxed to shit as well as federal hurdles the size of the Rocky Mountains... Most companies just say "Screw it"

I say finish up Yucca mountain, put in some good safeguards, and fire up some Nuc plants....

Take some of that federal funding for "Indoor basketball" and gear it to reliable fission research.... but I guess that would make too much sense...

post #17 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 09:04 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

[QUOTE=cannonball996;5773257]looks like 44 democrats voted against it, so there may be a chance in the senate.

what I dot understand, we can make clean energy with nuclear power, why are we still putting so much effort into coal powered energy (oh right the coal companies buy our congressional vote).[/QUOTE]

That's why they just got voted on being phased out

Maybe they are putting emphasis on it seeing as our coal reserves are enough to power the US for a couple CENTURIES! And it is in the US, so the jobs will have a hard time being outsourced.

That may be why there is so much emphasis on it.
post #18 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 09:11 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Is it time yet?

Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #19 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 09:17 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I wish prison and death on these fucks.
x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
Treason.
Public hangings sound appropriate.
Quote:
Is it time yet?
Yes.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #20 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 09:19 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Ahhhhh. The memory's of boot camp.

Been there done that. Got the T-shirt too.

post #21 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 09:24 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Top 04 Snake View Post
x2

Public hangings sound appropriate.

Yes.

So does this mean you are going to invoke people to rise up?
Does this post mean your willing to suffer the consequences of failure, or the responsibility of victory?

Just exactly what are you going to do with a small hand full of pissed off Americans?

For those with any gray matter left, they will understand my statement.

No, it's not time.

And no, I'm not bashing you. I'm just pointing out something.

And this issue will not be salved in any way most of us have in mind.

Last edited by tazz007; 06-27-2009 at 09:31 AM.
post #22 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 09:44 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
Does this post mean your willing to suffer the consequences of failure, or the responsibility of victory?

Just exactly what are you going to do with a small hand full of pissed off Americans?

No, it's not time.

The number is growing though. I agree, this is a time to prepare, gain knowledge, get fit - mentally, physically and spiritually, and to organize.

post #23 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 09:52 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffrazr View Post
What gets me is the 300 pages of amendments that some officials hadn't even seen yet, but they were expected to vote for it. Those forty something democrats that knew better are the type that I would like to see stick around for an opposing party.
Really? Out of the 44 that voted no. How many of them voted no because the bill was not strong enough for them?

post #24 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 09:56 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Really? Out of the 44 that voted no. How many of them voted no because the bill was not strong enough for them?
Exactly. And I really hope Waxman uses the same Dr. that Michael Jackson did.
Slimey, pig nosed, 300page thrower-inner at the last moment bag of motherfucker

post #25 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 10:00 AM
Lifer

Quote:
The number is growing though. I agree, this is a time to prepare, gain knowledge, get fit - mentally, physically and spiritually, and to organize.
HOLLY SHIT!

Ding Ding Ding. You sir, are exactly correct!

Now for the next question on the test.

Who?

Who are you will to trust to organize?

Who is smart enough to accomplish this organization without it getting squashed before it starts?

Hint: http://www.constitution.org/mil/tmp.htm The second red button.

Edit: Not to rush you or anything like that. But how do you think this bill will affect these message boards? After all they do use electricity.
And they are a way to collect like minded people. Which is what the current administration does not want.

Last edited by tazz007; 06-27-2009 at 10:11 AM.
post #26 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 10:13 AM
Lifer

Oh man were doomed!
post #27 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Lifer

Quote:
They at least need to WAKE UP, we can build from there.
Sure am, but for us to win it's going to be a serious uphill battle.

If people could see through the bullshit it'd be more than a small handfull.

No, it's not time.
You're right, we should have done this years ago, It's long overdue.
Criticism I can take, a totalitarian government I can't.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #28 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 10:15 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
HOLLY SHIT!

Ding Ding Ding. You sir, are exactly correct!

Now for the next question on the test.

Who?

Who are you will to trust to organize?

Who is smart enough to accomplish this organization without it getting squashed before it starts?

Hint: http://www.constitution.org/mil/tmp.htm The second red button.

Edit: Not to rush you or anything like that. But how do you think this bill will affect these message boards? After all they do use electricity.
And they are a way to collect like minded people. Which is what the current administration does not want.
Interesting, not sure. I think shutting down the internet will be like pissing on the rattlesnake nest.

I've been voluntarily studying on the founding fathers, their passions, desires, reasoning, and so on.

On the USMC War Memorial is a statement that says "Uncommon Valor was a Common Virtue"
This is not the norm and will have to be relearned which will take a very purposeful, dedicated, and transcendent mindset to become uncommon.

post #29 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 10:43 AM
Lifer

What about the millions upon millions of voters walking around you, delivering your mail, sitting next to you at work, serving your food at the restaurant, pumping gas next to you, etc, who completely disagree with you and/or won't admit that anything this faction does could be a poor decision?

Bama is still correct when he said that people "get bitter and cling to guns or religion or antipathy towards people who aren't like them..."

Let's be brutally honest. All any of you are going to really do is post your grumblings on dfwstangs.net and "cling to your guns or religion or antipathy towards people who aren't like" you.

Lather, rinse, and repeat.
post #30 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 12:09 PM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
What about the millions upon millions of voters walking around you, delivering your mail, sitting next to you at work, serving your food at the restaurant, pumping gas next to you, etc, who completely disagree with you and/or won't admit that anything this faction does could be a poor decision?

Bama is still correct when he said that people "get bitter and cling to guns or religion or antipathy towards people who aren't like them..."

Let's be brutally honest. All any of you are going to really do is post your grumblings on dfwstangs.net and "cling to your guns or religion or antipathy towards people who aren't like" you.

hahaha, in general I think this is the painful truth.

My '03 Sold.
post #31 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 12:39 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:

As jobs are lost, homes foreclosed on, meals being hard to find, health care being harder to find and rights continue to erode, people will lose the things that made them unwilling to fight and it will spiral into a situation where people demand more for their kids and start to rise up.

post #32 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
As jobs are lost, homes foreclosed on, meals being hard to find, health care being harder to find and rights continue to erode, people will lose the things that made them unwilling to fight and it will spiral into a situation where people demand more for their kids and start to rise up.
Is it possible you are giving too many people too much credit when it comes to common sense? Is it possible these people will continue to rely on their initial choice for resolution. Use the Great Depression as your guide.
post #33 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Time Served

'rising up' will never happen. all the brainwashed fucksticks that voted bama in outnumber us. it would be interesting however if all the educated folks moved to texas and broke away from the US. but there will never truly be a perfect union. there will always be people in power that do things for their own personal benefit and profit. *shrugs* im beyond caring anymore about politics and all the bullshit.

2008 Freightliner Columbia -- daily driver
2010 Jeep unlimited Rubicon
1991 toyota pickup with a few mods.
post #34 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 02:54 PM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk87coupe View Post
'rising up' will never happen. all the brainwashed fucksticks that voted bama in outnumber us. it would be interesting however if all the educated folks moved to texas and broke away from the US. but there will never truly be a perfect union. there will always be people in power that do things for their own personal benefit and profit. *shrugs* im beyond caring anymore about politics and all the bullshit.
Texans always make me smile. Personally, first and foremost I am an American and am not one to quickly run away from my country. I'll endure.

I remember working with a girl in Bosnia, smart as could be. Sort of sexy, but not super hot...etc. Anyway, she was doing college and such. She had no plans to leave, even though she could've. She loved her country and her people and wanted to make it a better country. Maybe when all the selfish fucksticks leave the US we can restore her as needed.

My '03 Sold.
post #35 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 07:17 PM
IA2

Quote:
Bingo.

When a man can no longer care for his family because he has lost everything, things change. Suddenly a lot of things become plausible that once might not have been. The dems just need to keep passing these bills that slowly strip us of rights and wealth, and it will eventually happen. This is why it is so important to guard the right to keep and bear arms.
post #36 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk87coupe View Post
'rising up' will never happen. all the brainwashed fucksticks that voted bama in outnumber us.
They might outnumber us, but we've got the guns.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #37 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 08:22 PM
Lifer

Quote:

There is only a few problems with this. Yes we cling to our guns. It's what keeps us free.

Now, if this and the previous administrations had followed the constitution like they should have, no one would be talking like this. Now if the people you speak of want this much change in this direction, they need to move to a country that is all ready like,,,,, oh say Russia. This country is based on one true law, it is the constitution and its amendment. We are the ones wanting to keep it this way, the way it has been since conception.

As far as people rising up. It's not going to happen. I don't care what the administration does, and they know it too. You will have some individuals like me fighting to the death to preserve what freedom I have left, but that's about all that will happen. The only way your going to free your self's of an oppressive government is to convince Perry to succeed from the union and create an new, truly free nation. This is exactly what happened last time. The feds made unfair taxation laws on the southern states. And the powers at the time told the feds to kiss it!

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Charlie

And yes with the right words whispered in his ear. He might. After all he is human.

Edit. Sorry my last post was a little misleading. I just wanted to see where people would go with the info.

post #38 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Is it possible you are giving too many people too much credit when it comes to common sense? Is it possible these people will continue to rely on their initial choice for resolution. Use the Great Depression as your guide.
Hass I know you and a lot of Dem's. believe that the Rep. put this country in the this financial downward spiral so I guess you need a little help:
A brief history of financial crisis,
1977 Carter (D) signs the Community Reinvestment Act guaranteeing home loans to low-income families 1999 Clinton (D) puts the CRA on steroids, pushing Fannie & Freddie to increase the # of sub-prime loans. 2003 The White House calls F & F a systemic risk. Bush admins pushes Congress to enact new regulations. 2003 Barney Frank (D-CN) says F&F are not in crisis. He bashes Rep for crying wolf and calls F&F financially sound. Dem block the Rep-sponsored reg legislation. 2005 Fed Reserve Chair Greenspan voices a warning over F&F accounting. We are placing the total financial system of the future at a substantial risk 2005 Sen. Schumer, (D-NY) says I think F & F over the years have done an incredibly job. 2006 Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) calls for reform. For years I have been concerned about the regulatory structure that governs F&F & it needs to be reformed NOW. 2006: Dem again block reform legislation. 2008 housing market collapses Dem blame the Rep

The Bill that the House passed yesterday, I guarantee most of those idiots had not read 10 pages of the finished House Bill 2454. The Democrats added 395 pages between 5PM Thursday evening & 3:09AM Friday morning The Secretary was still putting it together at 3:44PM yesterday afternoon when the Rep's kept asking for the completed copy so they could at least look at it before they took a vote on it. Several Democrats were still not convinced about some points of the Bill and the maker of the Bill would promise to make changes later & then that Dem would promise to vote for it, this was all on national TV Cspan.

They are all Crooks and should be voted out!

We donít need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, itís over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
post #39 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 11:39 PM
Time Served

So this whole deal is an america only thing right? Wow, what a good way to really kill americas ability to compete, energy costs for businesses are gonna be outrageous and people arent really arent going to want to invest here now. Fucking stupid ass government, i swear they are a buncha dumbasses. Why dont they just go ahead and making having a job illegal in the US, they seem bent on doing everything they can to make shit harder for the people. The only good thing about all this crap is i am pretty sure they will lose congress and maybe next election we can get some serious canidates to run, REAL conservative republicans.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #40 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 11:35 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
It has little to do with common sense and more to do with people being run over and losing everything they have, including their hope because of change.

post #41 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 11:43 AM
Lifer

Quote:
It has little to do with common sense and more to do with people being run over and losing everything they have, including their hope because of change.
Golf clap.

post #42 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Lifer

Glenn Beck going off about this bs. Forward to the 3:00 mark on the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U_mf...eature=related

post #43 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 01:28 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

I like glenn beck. I would do dirty, and very mean things to michelle malkin though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_fl...eature=related

fast forward to 3:32

Last edited by sc281_99-0135; 06-28-2009 at 01:34 PM.
post #44 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 09:21 PM
Lifer

Question

Quote:
I agree with you, but have to ask how do you explain Franklin Roosevelt getting elected to an unprecedented four terms in office? I don't see any reason other than the masses lacked the common sense to realize that his New Deal and Second New Deal kept flat out failing. Why did it take him so long to pull our country out of depression?

Kind of like how the hope and change is failing now. Without common sense, they will not realize how Bama is robbing them of their hopes and dreams. Those without common sense to see reality will still continue to blame any failure on Bush just like how today the Great Depression is still being blamed on republicans in school rooms across this nation.
post #45 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Lifer

OK time to stop bitching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-5BsvODZgs

Has any one typed up a letter to our Governor, or congressmen, our representatives? As in a petition?

Just a few hits for the letter I'm sure some one with writing skills more eloquent than a dyslexic like me, might want to consider.

Positive, and real, economic reasons to leave communist America.

Positive reinforcement on people willing to stand up and fight for true freedom if necessary.

With maybe a few strong emphasis on our population having a clear constitution that can not be mucked up by over thinking, over reaction politicians.
And if this constitution mirrored the original, stating clearly that no law would be passed to interfere with the original law (Constitution).

If some one would put this out there, I would be more than happy to put my name on it.

And this will salve Hass's problem too. All the "Millions" that want to be commies, can GTFO!

Watch this one again, just for shits and giggles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U_mf...eature=related

Last edited by tazz007; 06-28-2009 at 11:08 PM.
post #46 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 11:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss D View Post
Hass I know you and a lot of Dem's. believe that the Rep. put this country in the this financial downward spiral so I guess you need a little help:
A brief history of financial crisis,
1977 Carter (D) signs the Community Reinvestment Act guaranteeing home loans to low-income families 1999 Clinton (D) puts the CRA on steroids, pushing Fannie & Freddie to increase the # of sub-prime loans. 2003 The White House calls F & F a systemic risk. Bush admins pushes Congress to enact new regulations. 2003 Barney Frank (D-CN) says F&F are not in crisis. He bashes Rep for crying wolf and calls F&F financially sound. Dem block the Rep-sponsored reg legislation. 2005 Fed Reserve Chair Greenspan voices a warning over F&F accounting. We are placing the total financial system of the future at a substantial risk 2005 Sen. Schumer, (D-NY) says I think F & F over the years have done an incredibly job. 2006 Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) calls for reform. For years I have been concerned about the regulatory structure that governs F&F & it needs to be reformed NOW. 2006: Dem again block reform legislation. 2008 housing market collapses Dem blame the Rep

The Bill that the House passed yesterday, I guarantee most of those idiots had not read 10 pages of the finished House Bill 2454. The Democrats added 395 pages between 5PM Thursday evening & 3:09AM Friday morning The Secretary was still putting it together at 3:44PM yesterday afternoon when the Rep's kept asking for the completed copy so they could at least look at it before they took a vote on it. Several Democrats were still not convinced about some points of the Bill and the maker of the Bill would promise to make changes later & then that Dem would promise to vote for it, this was all on national TV Cspan.

They are all Crooks and should be voted out!

While all of this is true. Please add in the rest of it. The Dems are not the only one's sticking it to us.

Try the oil company's raping us under Bush brain. There are policy's in place that would have kept all the so called "speculating" from happening. But the administration at the time refused to do anything about it. No Bush did not start it, but he did put it in second gear. And the current administration has found overdrive!

And no, I'm not a Dem. Never even considered it as an option as far as I'm concerned.

post #47 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 06:59 AM
Lifer

Quote:
While all of this is true. Please add in the rest of it. The Dems are not the only one's sticking it to us.

Try the oil company's raping us under Bush brain. There are policy's in place that would have kept all the so called "speculating" from happening. But the administration at the time refused to do anything about it. No Bush did not start it, but he did put it in second gear. And the current administration has found overdrive!

And no, I'm not a Dem. Never even considered it as an option as far as I'm concerned.
Blaming big oil is not the answer. Speculators ruined the oil/gas prices, and are still trying too.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #48 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 09:00 AM
Lifer

These are the Repubicans that helped pass this bill, they need to be fired.

* Mary Bono-Mack, Cauli-for-nia (Land of the Loons)
* Mike Castle, Delaware (Home of Joey "Budweiser" Biden)
* John M. McHugh, NY (The Liberal State)
* Dave Reichert, Washington (The Other Liberal State)
* Chris Smith, NJ (Where Republicans are Democrats too!)
* Leonard Lance, NJ (See above)
* Frank LoBiondo, NJ (See above)
* Mark Kirk, Ill (Barack Obama Land!)

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #49 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 09:56 AM
Bullet Sponge

I'm watching CSPAN 2 and according to the Indian deligate talking, India won't be doing this for at least 20-30 years because it would kill their economy. He said "how are we supposed to join the human race if we can't make electricity?"
post #50 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I was listening to the vote as it was happening on the Make Levin show. After they announced it passed you could hear the commies cheering. I told the wife to remember this moment. This is the moment that America has changed as we know it.
That would be October 3rd, 2008 when they voted for the bailout bill after 85% of Americans that wrote there representatives pleaded not to vote to let it pass.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement