Someone line this out for me.
Im a politics noob but i am trying to learn. Everyone should learn, i think we can all agree on that. So here, help me out. I would like to put what i know about these groups out here, and i would like for you to add anything that you think i left out. Now let me say this... do not use any of your bias. I do not care which one you are, and i do not need opinions of any kind. I am only looking for the reality of the situation, nothing more.
1. One of the two parties.
2. Usually associated with people who are thought to be "liberals"
1. The other of the two parties
2. Usually associated with people who are thought to be "conservative"
1. That there is need for change in the system, tilt towards socialism.
2. That the environment is under immediate threat. Action needs to be taken now to prevent disaster on a global scale.
3. Homosexuals should be allowed to marry. They believe ruling against this infringes upon "the pursuit of happiness".
4. Guns should be outlawed. They are involved in too much crime/violent crime. This would take out a key tool used in criminal activities, and thus drastically reduce the crime rate in the U.S.
5. The borders should be opened up. The refugees cant get help anywhere else and need our help/support/protection.
6. Generally Atheist.
1. That there is no need for change in the system. Things are generally thought of as "fine the way they are". Tilt towards Capitolism.
2. There is no immediate threat to the environment. There may be some, but it is negligible. Some small efforts should be taken, but money should not be wasted in this area.
3. Homo's shouldn't marry. Believes that marriage "is between a man and a woman."
4. Believes that every American should have or own a gun to defend themselves, and that current restrictions on guns are a violation of the constitution.
5. The borders should be closed. Believes that every nation has it's problems, and that we should deal with ours and they should deal with theirs, instead of fleeing to the united states.
6. Generally religious.
Now, please add anything to the list that you think i may have left out. Remember, NO BIAS! Think of it how a robot would, with no emotion or preference.