So the liberlas on here are too scared to actually comment they just delete post - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Exclamation So the liberlas on here are too scared to actually comment they just delete post

So why are the liberals in here to scared to debate they just bitch and go screaming to have my posts deleted, pussy naggot bitches is what I call em
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Lifer

I doubt someone is bitching to a mod to delete your threads. Someone's probably having some fun with you.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

No they are scared of speaking out what they truly believe and blind to what is truly happening with Our gov't, the gov't of the people for the people needs us to be active to stay that way

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 11:34 AM
$uper $low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Top 04 Snake View Post
I doubt someone is bitching to a mod to delete your threads. Someone's probably having some fun with you.
Actually, "Who Needs 8" is bitching to mods about it, and submitting post reports.

Even though i don't agree with wn8 being a panty waist, the op is posting some extremely retarded shit.

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Genetically Blessed

Damn those naggots.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

How is calling Americans to have a voice retarded? The opposition calls me a bigot but how is it bigotry when your enemy will kill you because of your differences. I call it survival and state that with inaction you will seal your own fate and stay out of the way for those of us who will stand and fight for our country. Also how moronic and truly inept are you to believe that the entire world's problems will be solved with an ass grab and a hug?
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Army Strong

Hey yeah, with all this talk about how America is going to collapse around itself, I want to start making friends now. You know our own little militia or even a state. We'll go ahead and get a GTG spot identified and form ranks. You'll also have to bring a breeding female (of age), so that we will be able to repopulate the World. What should we call the new found nation? USDFWstangs?

Come on mang, quit yer bitching and do something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
There are two kinds of people in this world son, those that jerk off and those that lie about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Weird, cuz I'd rather be out on the streets sucking dick for crack than working!
http://www.phoenixtears.ca/ Cancer cure.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 12:02 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Top 04 Snake View Post
Magnus is correct. Who Needs 8 is the one crying about these threads. The original thread is being discussed by the staff and will be restored upon decision. So until then, please stop creating new duplicate threads.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Will do and turbo you are fucking hilarious just make sure you bring two blondes a brunette and a redhead LOL
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 12:08 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81redstang View Post
Will do and turbo you are fucking hilarious just make sure you bring two blondes a brunette and a redhead LOL
Have to have some Gingers.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 12:09 PM
KJ94GT

The original thread will be restored when a decision is made. Thanks for understanding.
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

we may need more than 4 girls total though I've never been a big fan of the cho cho.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Lifer

i liked the thread but didnt reply.i dont think the feds would like it but fuck the feds.

RON PAUL '08
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 01:06 PM
T-MINUS

Maston is a fucking bitch. He needs to pull an Air France and vanish.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Lol air France and the Feds can do thier worst I have no life except that for my country and the best intrest of it's citizens.
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbodriven View Post
Hey yeah, with all this talk about how America is going to collapse around itself, I want to start making friends now. You know our own little militia or even a state. We'll go ahead and get a GTG spot identified and form ranks. You'll also have to bring a breeding female (of age), so that we will be able to repopulate the World. What should we call the new found nation? USDFWstangs?

Come on mang, quit yer bitching and do something.
Now that's a great post
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 03:59 PM
duh...duh....duh

Was that the thread that was vague on purpose but clear on breaking a law at the "rally" tonight or tomorrow?

My '03 Sold.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Bullet Sponge

I would never advocate replacing the government with one representative of the values this country was founded on....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement