goerge w. bush to be under oath.. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

goerge w. bush to be under oath..

perfect for breaking the ice.hopefully the real charges follow.

http://www.rr.com/news/news/article/...ush_under_oath

RON PAUL '08
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 03:38 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Are you saying charges against Bush, or charges against SMU?
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

they are putting bush under oath to see what he knows about a smu deal.the suit is against smu.

however, having bush in court under oath should help for some future under oath grillings.

no ex-potus has ever had to go under oath after his term.about time this gets underway.

RON PAUL '08

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 03:46 PM
I Я Invizabul

post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Time Served

real charges such as?

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 03:49 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Why exactly should Bush be put under Oath? SMU bought the property in 1998. Last I checked, Bush wasnt president in 1998.

And why should Bush be tried on anything? He may have been a fiscal liberal, but that isn't illegal (at least until Obama is out of office): but I have the utmost respect for him for ensuring another attack wasn't carried out int he 8 years since 9/11
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

he was the gubner.they built the bush library on the property and the suit is over fraudulantly obtaining the property for the future use of this library.

no charges against bush,they are against SMU.bush is being used as a witness.

RON PAUL '08
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyp View Post
real charges such as?
There's more charges than members here that he could be brought up on. He's NWO scum and belongs in prison.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Top 04 Snake View Post
There's more charges than members here that he could be brought up on. He's NWO scum and belongs in prison.
At least your location is correct...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Lifer

Someone post up some of the failure pics, this thread has serious failure issues. LMAO!

The title is written like it will happen and the article says it may. The OP says it will provide for some "grilling" of the ex-POTUS about stuff during his Presidency and admits it is only a lawsuit against SMU and Bush is just a witness. The name is misspelled in the title and he didn't capitalize his name. fast you have such respect, you are truly a great American!

Failure! Failure! Failure!

Is this type of stuff the current moveon.org and huffingtonpost.com favorites?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

here read this

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....e3c220c2.html

its was in your local paper.whats wrong with the title to this thread?

RON PAUL '08
post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
At least your location is correct...
That's a typical response. When you have nothing play the conspiracy card. It's not your fault they brainwashed you, I'm sorry. Hopefully one day everyone will understand the level of deception the government has used on the American people. If you really believe Bush did anything to stop terrorists you have been fooled. Throw your tv's in the trash they only provide info BIG BRO wants you to know. If you can't understand that, I understand that too. The government is a hell of a brainwasher/magician.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
here read this

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....e3c220c2.html

its was in your local paper.whats wrong with the title to this thread?
Look over your title closely again. Then again and again.

Do you remember Clinton getting deposed under oath and lying and not a damn thing happened to him whgile he was a sitting POTUS?

BTW, do you think anything other than the library will ever get brought up in this lawsuit? I am guessing you think he will be answering questions about the Iraq War, waterboarding, and all kinds of other stuff. FAILURE!

I still don't see why Bush getting deposed over SMU getting sued is such a big deal unless you are a Bush hating idiot.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Lifer

Quote:
That's a typical response. When you have nothing play the conspiracy card. It's not your fault they brainwashed you, I'm sorry. Hopefully one day everyone will understand the level of deception the government has used on the American people. If you really believe Bush did anything to stop terrorists you have been fooled. Throw your tv's in the trash they only provide info BIG BRO wants you to know. If you can't understand that, I understand that too. The government is a hell of a brainwasher/magician.
Here we have the newest mewmber of the Tin Foil Hat Brigade!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 10:14 PM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy

Quote:
how do you know you aren't the one being brainwashed? Are you saying there were many terrorist attacks after 9/11 that no one told us about?
post #16 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Go ahead and bend over and get fucked. I'm the one running around screaming about big bro with a hard on behind you. You'll see the truth soon enough when it's in your ass. Call me a nut job, conspiracy theorist, whatever. It just backs up the fact the government doesn't even have to defend themselves anymore when they've fooled sheeples like yourself into doing it for them. The government relies on brainwashed sheeple like yourself to call out the people who don't give up their rights at the threat of a boogey man in a cave.

post #17 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Clown

This is funny. Bush will be surrounded by a team of Dick DeGeurin type 1K an hr attorneys.............If there are any questions that differ from the topic at hand that deposition will end in short order.
post #18 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 10:23 PM
Lifer

Quote:
10,000 comedians out of work, and you're trying to be funny? LOL! So is MSNBC right, or Fox News? You, my delusional friend, are ready for the rubber room. Look into increasing that daily dosage of lithium while you're at it.

post #19 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
10,000 comedians out of work, and you're trying to be funny? LOL! So is MSNBC right, or Fox News? You, my delusional friend, are ready for the rubber room. Look into increasing that daily dosage of lithium while you're at it.
I'm not trying to be funny, and if you trust anything on the tv you are the delusional one my friend.

post #20 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 10:51 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I'm not trying to be funny, and if you trust anything on the tv you are the delusional one my friend.
I "trust" no one. How and where do you get your information about anything in this world? The internet? HAM radio? Who's info do YOU trust?

post #21 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I "trust" no one. How and where do you get your information about anything in this world? The internet? HAM radio? Who's info do YOU trust?
You only get bits and pieces from our media. Most of the info comes from outside the U.S. media. They think were so stupid that we can't even remember them telling us they're spying on us.
Obama this week mentioned a Internet Czar and that the control they would have over the internet would not be used to spy on the American people. Pretty funny since they have been spying and lying to the American people for quite some time now. Here's the American media telling you what they have been doing long before Obama was elected. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrBapXsLcro

post #22 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Time Served

just another ziet dumbass screaming bullshit go face the meca and say your prayers dipshit
post #23 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 12:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
I don't knopw if it's crack, but the bitch is on something.
post #24 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 02:17 AM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Did someone say NWO?

post #25 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 05:15 AM
Lifer

Quote:
he was the gubner.they built the bush library on the property and the suit is over fraudulantly obtaining the property for the future use of this library.

no charges against bush,they are against SMU.bush is being used as a witness.
So, they are going to bring up charges for some land that was taken by SMU while bush was the gov. to use later for a presidential library before he even ran for president. WOW that's a stretch.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #26 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 05:32 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Go ahead and bend over and get fucked. I'm the one running around screaming about big bro with a hard on behind you. You'll see the truth soon enough when it's in your ass. Call me a nut job, conspiracy theorist, whatever. It just backs up the fact the government doesn't even have to defend themselves anymore when they've fooled sheeples like yourself into doing it for them. The government relies on brainwashed sheeple like yourself to call out the people who don't give up their rights at the threat of a boogey man in a cave.
You sound just like the arrogant, hypocritical, "I know it all and you don't know crap", "I am informed and you aren't" typical liberal.

As has already been asked, is it possible you are the one who has been duped?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #27 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 05:35 AM
Lifer

Quote:
He will never answer this anymore than gpamp, black01gt, or any of the other extremists will.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #28 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 06:16 AM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:
Besides posting on the Internet, what are you doing differently?

Even if people did have a desire to belive you, at this point is not WORTH any real sacrifice. What? You expect a mass of people to go to DC and slaughter the government? I'd bet you'd be the first one to wuss out of that one.

After the government is slaughteed, then what?

Maybe destroy all those who don't fully believe what you're saying? Then what? You'll learn to speak some other language, quickly.

I can tell you all day the government is corrupt.

I can also tell you all day that likely you don't want to know what people do on a daily basis to help keep us safe.

However, you're so smart that clearly you have all the answers anyway so none of that would do any good.

I guess I'm not saying you're wrong or right. I'm asking what the hell are you going to do about it besides post on the Internet. Since clearly it affects you quite deeply.

My '03 Sold.
post #29 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 06:50 AM
Lifer

Quote:
You sound just like the arrogant, hypocritical, "I know it all and you don't know crap", "I am informed and you aren't" typical liberal.

He's a classy guy, but he didn't answer my question about where he gets his information. Without TV, internet, or newspaper. Maybe that tin-foil hat is picking up some secret signal from outer space? I think David Berkowitz and Deena Schlosser were subscribers to that, too.

post #30 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 06:53 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

by george i think ya'll have it.look the article is about a lawsuit against smu,not bush.bush is going to have to tell what he knew about the deal before the land was actually bought.obviously the plaintiff thinks bush or whoever knew about the deal before it came to light.for whatever reason i guess the plaintiff thinks bush's testimony will help his case.

im saying at least bush is going to be in court under oath.knowing this others wanting bush in court for "other" reasons will go for it. im sure theres alot of questions americans want answers to and seeing that the ex-potus can be put under oath may help the mindset of future plaintiffs.

"grilling" means questions fired at the ex-pos-potus of whatever topic.this one just happens to be about a smu land deal and future plans for a library

read the links i posted and hopefully you'll understand what the case is about.

RON PAUL '08

Last edited by fast83; 06-04-2009 at 06:58 AM.
post #31 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:25 AM
Lifer

Quote:
by george i think ya'll have it.look the article is about a lawsuit against smu,not bush.bush is going to have to tell what he knew about the deal before the land was actually bought.obviously the plaintiff thinks bush or whoever knew about the deal before it came to light.for whatever reason i guess the plaintiff thinks bush's testimony will help his case.

im saying at least bush is going to be in court under oath.knowing this others wanting bush in court for "other" reasons will go for it. im sure theres alot of questions americans want answers to and seeing that the ex-potus can be put under oath may help the mindset of future plaintiffs.

"grilling" means questions fired at the ex-pos-potus of whatever topic.this one just happens to be about a smu land deal and future plans for a library

read the links i posted and hopefully you'll understand what the case is about.
Why would you assume the guy who wants him to testify/be deposed thinks Bush has info and not that he is a Bush hating idiot like you? Could that also be just as true as long as we are speculating without first hand knowledge?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #32 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:27 AM
Lifer

Quote:
He's a classy guy, but he didn't answer my question about where he gets his information. Without TV, internet, or newspaper. Maybe that tin-foil hat is picking up some secret signal from outer space? I think David Berkowitz and Deena Schlosser were subscribers to that, too.
He won't ever answer it anymore than gpamp, black01gt, or any of the other guys who think they know everything and are always right. They are the enlightened ones and don't have to dislcose the sources of their info, just trust them that they are informed and we are dupes. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #33 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Lifer

Quote:

I'm not saying I know it all. I'm just saying what I believe to be the truth. Sure it's possible I'm the one who has been duped.

post #34 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 09:26 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko View Post
Besides posting on the Internet, what are you doing differently?

Even if people did have a desire to belive you, at this point is not WORTH any real sacrifice. What? You expect a mass of people to go to DC and slaughter the government? I'd bet you'd be the first one to wuss out of that one.

After the government is slaughteed, then what?

Maybe destroy all those who don't fully believe what you're saying? Then what? You'll learn to speak some other language, quickly.

I can tell you all day the government is corrupt.

I can also tell you all day that likely you don't want to know what people do on a daily basis to help keep us safe.

However, you're so smart that clearly you have all the answers anyway so none of that would do any good.

I guess I'm not saying you're wrong or right. I'm asking what the hell are you going to do about it besides post on the Internet. Since clearly it affects you quite deeply.
Some people believe in religion and spread it, I believe we have a serious problem with our system and decide to spread it. I don't have all the answers, I just know something isn't right.

post #35 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Lifer

Quote:
He's a classy guy, but he didn't answer my question about where he gets his information. Without TV, internet, or newspaper.
Go re-read post #21 where I answered your question.

post #36 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 11:24 AM

Quote:

Hey don't dump him in with us! NWO Conspiracy theorists are firmly right wing nut jobs...

You have to say one thing though. He helped us find common ground for once!
post #37 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
He won't ever answer it anymore than gpamp, black01gt, or any of the other guys who think they know everything and are always right. They are the enlightened ones and don't have to dislcose the sources of their info, just trust them that they are informed and we are dupes. LOL
paladin your speculating.im talking about whats in the articles i posted.you decide what evidence the plaintiff has.i could give a rats ass what evidence there is.im stating that many people will love having bush rapped up in the court system,for whatever reason.

RON PAUL '08
post #38 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 01:33 PM
Clown

Quote:
paladin your speculating.im talking about whats in the articles i posted.you decide what evidence the plaintiff has.i could give a rats ass what evidence there is.im stating that many people will love having bush rapped up in the court system,for whatever reason.
How is he wrapped up in the legal system? He is being asked questions by the plantiffs attorney in a deposition. He will have attorney's present that the average Joe wouldn't even get to talk too much less afford. And I am sure they will be representing him free of charge for the publicity.
post #39 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&T's 82 View Post
How is he wrapped up in the legal system? He is being asked questions by the plantiffs attorney in a deposition. He will have attorney's present that the average Joe wouldn't even get to talk too much less afford. And I am sure they will be representing him free of charge for the publicity.
most likely.

RON PAUL '08
post #40 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I am speculating? You were the one who claimed he would be answering questions that needed to be posed to him until a few of us pointed out your idiocy.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #41 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Lifer

The OP needs to read that article again and this time read it slowly and carefully.

Pay attention the parts about it being a run down 40 year old Condominium with Asbestos problems. Then read the part about how the accuser has been involved in many law suits and trying to make this more important and dramatic by calling out the President. He's an attorney trying to orchestrate a great press opportunity by getting Bush to testify. And did you read the part at the end where Bush is not actually accused any wrongdoing. He'll never see the inside of the courtroom.

This is just a local ambulance chaser trying to get his 15 minutes. Hate to burst your bubble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement