I thought we were told OBL would love us.... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

I thought we were told OBL would love us....

if Obama was elected?

"Bin Laden threatens Americans in new tape
BY MAAMOUN YOUSSEF
Associated Press Writer

CAIRO -- Osama bin Laden threatened Americans in a new audio recording aired Wednesday, saying President Barack Obama inflamed hatred toward the U.S. by ordering Pakistan to crack down on militants in Swat Valley and block Islamic law there.
Bin Laden claimed U.S. pressure led to a campaign of "killing, fighting, bombing and destruction" that prompted the exodus of a million Muslims from Swat in northwest Pakistan.
The message was broadcast for the first time on pan-Arab Al-Jazeera Television around the same time Obama touched down in Saudi Arabia at the start of a Mideast visit. He is trying repair relations with the Muslim world frayed under the previous Bush administration.
"Elderly people, children and women fled their homes and lived in tents as refugees after they have lived in dignity in their homes," bin Laden said. "Let the American people be ready to reap what the White House leaders have sown," he added.
"Obama and his administration have sown new seeds to increase hatred and revenge on America," bin Laden said. "The number of these seeds is equal to the number of displaced people from Swat Valley."
Pakistan launched in April a military offensive to expel the Taliban from Swat Valley after the militants abandoned a peace deal with the government that gave them control of the region.
The offensive, strongly backed by Washington, is seen as a test of Pakistan's resolve against militants in the northwestern border region near Afghanistan. Pakistanis tired of militant attacks in the country that have killed hundreds of civilians have also supported the campaign. But the fighting has uprooted some 3 million people.
Richard Holbrooke, U.S. special envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan, promptly dismissed suggestions that anyone but al-Qaida and the Taliban are responsible for the refugee crisis in Pakistan. He spoke during a visit to Islamabad.
"This entire problem began with al-Qaida and its associates and everybody in the world knows that. It's silly indeed to respond to such a ludicrous charge," Holbrooke said at a joint news conference with Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari.
Bin Laden focused entirely on Pakistan in his latest message, claiming Zardari was paid by the White House to start the crackdown.
Zardari "turned the army from its main task of protecting Islam, Muslims and their land," bin Laden said. He said Zardari "betrayed the nation" to "implement an American, Jewish and Indian conspiracy" against Pakistan.
Al-Jazeera aired excerpts of the recording and did not say how it was obtained. The authenticity of the recording could not be immediately verified.
A U.S. counterterrorism official said the tape is being analyzed by U.S. intelligence but noted there has never yet been a fake bin Laden tape. He said bin Laden is still presumed to be alive and the release of his messages are timed to coincide with major events, noting President Obama's upcoming speech on U.S.-Muslim relations.
He said this message, which criticizes U.S. policy in Pakistan, recycles themes from earlier messages and does not appear to contain any specific or credible threat information.
After the message was broadcast, chatter on militant Web sites speculated that Al-Jazeera had received the tape earlier but aired it to coincide with Obama's landing in Riyadh. But the station's Deputy Editor-in-Chief Ayman Gaballah told The Associated Press that suggestion "does not deserve a comment."
"It is not logical that we comment on anyone who writes something like that on a Web site," Gaballah said.
Bin Laden, whose last message was released in mid-March, has been sparing in his criticism of Obama in the past. In January, he said only that the U.S. president had received a "heavy inheritance" from his predecessor.
However, his deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri has repeatedly condemned Obama, even using racial slurs.
Bin Laden's message followed just hours after al-Zawahri, an Egyptian, criticized Obama's planned speech in Cairo Thursday to the Islamic world. He said it will not change the "bloody messages" the U.S. military is sending Muslims in American wars in Iraq and Afghanistan."

I would like to point out a few things. I, and many other non Obama supporters, have pointed out all along that OBL and the extremists HATE America and what it stands for and having Obama in the WH will not change that. They are terrorists and they will kill Obama and every one of you America hating idiots who voted for him. (Yeah, I know not all people who voted for him hate America) I also notice this was transmitted on Al-Jazeera and the Obama administration is reported to be thinking about giving the Gitmo terrorists access to cable, including Al-Jazeera.

Our country is going into the toilet so fast it is crazy!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Resident Epicurean

Somewhat in line with your thread, I find it fucking hilarious that 90% of the Obama supporters that used to be in here whoring it up during the elections, are nowhere to be found. It isn't limited to solely gpampers, either. Weslie, 99MustangGT, and several others are nowhere to be found. Juiceweezl is about the only one left.

My prediction - None of them will come in here and defend their Messiah. They're all too proud to admit they fucked up big time.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 08:06 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
My prediction - None of them will come in here and defend their Messiah. They're all too proud to admit they fucked up big time.
Indeed. I keep thinking that it can't possibly get any worse, and then everyday I open the paper and it gets worse.

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Somewhat in line with your thread, I find it fucking hilarious that 90% of the Obama supporters that used to be in here whoring it up during the elections, are nowhere to be found. It isn't limited to solely gpampers, either. Weslie, 99MustangGT, and several others are nowhere to be found. Juiceweezl is about the only one left.

It is completely in line with my thread. Great point and observation.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:04 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Ok, so we'll put up posts endorsing the repression of other's right to freedom of religion on this board and you guys wonder why Obama supporters don't post here anymore???

I could have sworn you morons were absolutely certain that Obama was Bin Laden's Ally.

You guys are idiots.

Anyone on this board who wants to oppress anyone of the Islamic faith is against the VERY THING that founded this country, freedom of religion.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:10 AM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
Ok, so we'll put up posts endorsing the repression of other's right to freedom of religion on this board and you guys wonder why Obama supporters don't post here anymore???

I could have sworn you morons were absolutely certain that Obama was Bin Laden's Ally.

You guys are idiots.

Anyone on this board who wants to oppress anyone of the Islamic faith is against the VERY THING that founded this country, freedom of religion.

Hey fucknut, not one of the people in this thread posted in that thread. Yet you come in here labeling people because of that thread, in which no one here posted.

Me thinks (as do MANY others) that you're the idiotic moron.

Now back to the regularly scheduled bitching and moaning about which we will never do a thing...
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:14 AM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Hey fucknut, not one of the people in this thread posted in that thread. Yet you come in here labeling people because of that thread, in which no one here posted.

Me thinks (as do MANY others) that you're the idiotic moron.

Now back to the regularly scheduled bitching and moaning about which we will never do a thing...
Please note that the 2 people that posted in there besides the OP don't support it. Or it would seem.

My '03 Sold.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:15 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
I'm more making the point that the thread hasn't been deleted in the past 9 and a half hours (give or take).

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:21 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:

You guys are idiots.

Can I hold you accountable for threads you have no part of like you have tried on here? You fail miserably.

Are you a supporter of Obama who wouild answer a few serious questions?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:27 AM
PAN

Quote:
I'm more making the point that the thread hasn't been deleted in the past 9 and a half hours (give or take).

How the fuck do we delete a thread we didn't create when we also aren't mods?

You've already won the "stupiedist post of the day" cookie at 8 in the morning...
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:29 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Are you a supporter of Obama who wouild answer a few serious questions?
Although you won't believe me, no I am not a supporter of Obama.

I'm only against whining radical idiots, which during the Bush administration included the "Cindy Shehan (sp?)" liberal types. Now it's the "Hide in a cave armed out the Ying-Yang" conservatives.

I'm conservative, but I'm more of a pro-"just shut the hell up and do YOUR job to make this a better country" person.

If you hate the way things are done, then get involved. Run for office, join a lobby/advocacy group, something. Protesting and online bitching gets nothing done; it never has and never will.

It's all a waste of time, much like the ~5 minutes it just took me to write this.

post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:29 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
How the fuck do we delete a thread we didn't create when we also aren't mods?

You've already won the "stupiedist post of the day" cookie at 8 in the morning...
again, I'm not talking about you.

post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:56 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Although you won't believe me, no I am not a supporter of Obama.

I'm only against whining radical idiots, which during the Bush administration included the "Cindy Shehan (sp?)" liberal types. Now it's the "Hide in a cave armed out the Ying-Yang" conservatives.

I'm conservative, but I'm more of a pro-"just shut the hell up and do YOUR job to make this a better country" person.

If you hate the way things are done, then get involved. Run for office, join a lobby/advocacy group, something. Protesting and online bitching gets nothing done; it never has and never will.

It's all a waste of time, much like the ~5 minutes it just took me to write this.
Fair enough, just understand you come across exactly like those you claim to despise.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 08:15 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Fair enough, just understand you come across exactly like those you claim to despise.
Eh. I've always wanted to go to some protest/rally to "protest the protesters", but then I changed the channel.

post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 09:39 AM
KJ94GT

Quote:
again, I'm not talking about you.
Fox466,
He's obviously talking about me personally, or the moderating staff because we have lives and don't sit in front of our computers all day anxiously waiting for the chance to get a reported post email from Who Needs 8.

Who Needs 8,
I apologize for the extended period of time between your initial reporting of that other thread and my giving a damn about the system-generated email alerting me to your reporting of that thread. I'll promptly take a look at the thread and decide what to do about it. Please forgive me for having a life and not being at your beck and call. I'll do better next time.

On a serious note, I guess you still continue to not be able to get it through your head that neither I, nor the rest of the moderators, sit on here all day dude. We're not gonna jump when you say jump. So, it might serve your blood pressure well to realize that and relax.
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Resident Epicurean

Once again, Maston acts like a 5 year old girl having a pity party, all the while upholding his long standing history of being ignorant.

I suppose your father is still wishing for that son he never had, eh? Some people just can't catch a break, I guess.
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 09:54 AM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Once again, Maston acts like a 5 year old girl having a pity party, all the while upholding his long standing history of being ignorant.

I suppose your father is still wishing for that son he never had, eh? Some people just can't catch a break, I guess.
...couldn't have said it better myself.
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 10:32 AM
KJ94GT

It's been 20mins since I posted last. Where the hell is Who Needs 8????
See how ridiculous it is, dipshit?
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 11:09 AM

Quote:

Good morning, couldn't let this one go by...

1st - I've been staying out of the conversation not because I regret my decision so far (#1 reason I voted for him was S.C. nominees. Gotta keep the 5-4 split) Don't feel it is necessary to jump in on every post because the only opinion that matters is the one in Nov 2010. Doesn't do any good to argue over what could happen. Let's wait for a bit longer and see what did happen.

2nd - Since I have not yet seen the big speech I figured I'd stay out of commenting on the topics at hand.
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 11:14 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastdem View Post

(#1 reason I voted for him was S.C. nominees. Gotta keep the 5-4 split)
LMGDAO!!!

So you're happy with his choice for SCOTUS? If you say yes, you might want to ask someone near you to bitch slap you and knock some sense in to that head of yours.
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 11:17 AM

Quote:
LMGDAO!!!

So you're happy with his choice for SCOTUS? If you say yes, you might want to ask someone near you to bitch slap you and knock some sense in to that head of yours.
Long as it keeps the 5-4 conservative split I am all good.
post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Long as it keeps the 5-4 conservative split I am all good.

That's all that matters to you? Doesn't matter whether it's a good candidate or not, just as long as the split is kept close to even?

With logic like that, it's no wonder how Obama got elected.
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
That's all that matters to you? Doesn't matter whether it's a good candidate or not, just as long as the split is kept close to even?

With logic like that, it's no wonder how Obama got elected.
It is not all that matters but the pick was keeping right in line with his statements...

Minority (hispanic woman)
Empathic (whatever that means in politics now. I guess it means a poor minority)

So it isn't surprising. She won't vote that different from the outgoing SC justice did so it won't move the court much.
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
It is not all that matters but the pick was keeping right in line with his statements...

Minority (hispanic woman)
Empathic (whatever that means in politics now. I guess it means a poor minority)

So it isn't surprising. She won't vote that different from the outgoing SC justice did so it won't move the court much.
While I disagree with your logic, I understand as a former liberal where you are coming from on every point except that she will OPENLY legislate from the bench.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 09:07 PM
PAN

Quote:
While I disagree with your logic, I understand as a former liberal where you are coming from on every point except that she will OPENLY legislate from the bench.

Watch it Don. You're casting doubt on that fairy tale world of his in which a racist female minority member will not do as everyone with a brain can see she will do.

The dream of change, after all, is all that matters!
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Watch it Don. You're casting doubt on that fairy tale world of his in which a racist female minority member will not do as everyone with a brain can see she will do.

The dream of change, after all, is all that matters!
If the libs want their fairy tales reinforced they should stay on the moveon.org type sites and not come here to DFWstangs!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 10:07 AM
duh...duh....duh

I'm really bummed that terrorists don't love us

My '03 Sold.
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Indeed. I keep thinking that it can't possibly get any worse, and then everyday I open the paper and it gets worse.
Right on the money....

post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko View Post
I'm really bummed that terrorists don't love us
It sure was important when Bush was in office, now that the Messiah is in, not so much anymore......hmmmm

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-07-2009, 06:39 AM
Lifer

I felt much safer when the whole world hated us.

I grew up in a lower middle-class area, and there was a big bad sonofabitch that we all hated. But you know what? We also left his ass alone...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #31 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-07-2009, 07:19 AM
Got Lateral G's??

Quote:

Yeah, but #2 on the list of "Americanisms" is Don't fuck with us.

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement