How should I reply? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Bullet Sponge

How should I reply?

I'm talking on another of my forums and we got to talking about the military, which most of you know, I'm a medically retired Infantry guy so I'm going to defend it no matter what. Here's what I just got sent and I'm wondering what the best way is to reply:

"Members of the military donated lots of money to Ron Paul. What's your point, Jake?"

What's my point? My point is that the majority of the military didn't give a shit about McCain because he wanted to keep them in Iraq and Afghanistan. Guess what the first thing my cousin who came back from Iraq did? He went campaigning for Obama. What did Ron Paul want to do? Bring all the troops home. How is this hard to figure out?

"Antonio Santana, 58, allegedly unsealed three ballots and changed the votes to Democratic candidates. The forgery was discovered by the voters, all members of the same family, when their ballots were accidentally returned by the Post Office."
This is ok?

No? I never said it was.

28% of military votes not counted is ok? What if that would have resulted in an even higher count for Barak? Would you still make the snide remarks?

If they were changed to Obama, assuming they weren't already for him, it would have mattered even less.

Who cares who won or lost? If law-abiding citizens are trying to vote yet their votes aren't being counted even .Shawn would stand up and say something.

Law abiding? Roll Eyes Which laws are those? Not the ones I live under. If I traveled to Iraq by my own freewill, picked up an AK-47 and started shooting insurgents, I'd be arrested for murder. The only difference is the government says it's okay for college dropouts and those who couldn't get into college to do it instead.

My first response:

I find that extremely offensive. You don't care that those who fight for freedom don't get a say in our government, but lowlife welfare recipients do, the dead do (if they "vote for obama") but heaven forbid our fighting force does.

college dropouts? Shows what you know Jake. The majority of Infantry soldiers have at LEAST a bachelors degree. Personally, I had 80 hours towards one when I joined. If you headed to Iraq by yourself and started shooting people, that's murder. We were there for protection of it's citizens and had a LOT of regulations put on us when we could fire and when we couldn't .

His reply:

I don't give a shit if you find it offensive. If you've killed someone, you're a murderer. Period. From what I know, that includes you. I hope it haunts you for the rest of your life. We invaded their country under false premises and bombed it back to the stone age. I fail to see how our brainwashed soldiers are protecting anyone.

Bachelors degree. That's funny. You know as well as I do that the standards for joining the infantry have been lowered to a horrid degree. The majority of people who join the ground infantry are criminals, people looking to escape poverty, or inbred hicks from the deep south. Sounds to me like you dropped out, then smartened up and got your degree after? Isn't that what I said?

Oh damn that's a shame you couldn't just go on a shooting spree. I'm sure you were deeply disappointed by those regulations, weren't you? You wanted to kill every single person over there, didn't you Frost? What qualifies that you can shoot at someone? Is it them shooting at you, aiming a weapon at you, or simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

I actually don't give a shit anymore at all this bullshit forum or what any of you think. I almost died last night from a drunk driver who was returning to Fort Drum in Watertown NY, and that made me realize how much I actually care. Not one shred.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Lifer

I'd just ignore him. He's too far gone, you'll never get through.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 03:37 PM
Time Served

i know a good reply, get his address then forward this to mass military personnel. im not infantry but thats some bullshit. too bad the drunk driver missed!

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
Bullet Sponge

Good to hear some logic on here. On my other forum there are a lot of Obamaites who hate military because of an "illegal war" which I've never known about. Last I checked, Iraq was approved by Congress.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Lifer

He is an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Lifer

Sounds like trying to talk to Gpamp and Zarafuckhead on this site. You cant talk sense to a brick wall.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 05:09 PM
dee
Lifer

Seems he is useing his right of free speech without taking into effect that you fought for him to keep that right( which I thankyou for doing). The best you could probally do is ignore him like was previously stated.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 06:07 PM
blank

Yeah no changing his mind, he is new age hippy.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 06:31 PM
Time Served

I tell my kids if someone says something that makes absolutely no sense to say: So!

Thanks for fighting for our freedom, my family appeciates it.
My 12yr old son says thank you to every soldier he has ever seen, makes me proud.

1966 Mustang RIP
1995 F150 Ext-Cab
1990 LX Hatch 331! Sold
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 06:57 PM
PAN

Don't waste your time bro. The guy is a freakin' douche bag extraordinaire...
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 07:03 PM
BANNED

id just tell him too bad the drunk driver missed, and call it a day.

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 07:11 PM
Lifer

You could: A) Use some of your in-field knowledge to make a molotov cocktail and burn his frigging crib down, or B) Ignore him and know that he is in a VAST minority of folks that feel that way about your service.

Even though "A" would be a blast (literally), I think option "B" is the way to go.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Lifer

This guy sort of reminds me of the douchebag that was on Hannity saying that the troops were stupid for signing into the military and going to war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
Bullet Sponge

He tried to say that I joined for war. I killed that when I told him I joined up in Aug of 01.
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 07:51 PM
dee
Lifer

That sucks he is such an ass again THANKYOU.
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
Bullet Sponge

Eh. I miss it. I miss being in uniform and knowing people have my back no matter what.
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 09:16 PM
BANNED

link to said board and thread? maybe an influx of dfwstangers to talk shit to the guy might make him shut up

post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 09:29 PM
mannish boy

arguing w/ an idiot = failure
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 09:36 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
arguing w/ an idiot = failure
i dont want to argue with him, just call his mom a dirty cunt ...etc.

post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 09:44 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro88LX View Post
i dont want to argue with him, just call his mom a dirty cunt ...etc.
punch him in the eye, choke slam his mom
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 11:33 PM Thread Starter
Bullet Sponge

It's one of my online games. The mods regulate extremely heavily over there. Everytime I open my mouth about Obama the thread gets deleted
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Lifer

Frost...... First of all..... Thank you for your service!

2nd. Keep up the fight against the Liberal (communist)

3rd. I know it's hard, but be proud of the fact this jack ass is typing in English, because of people like us willing to keep his freedom in tact.

4th Keep your head held high. Doing the right thing is nothing you should have to defend.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement