No wonder we didn't have the votes - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 06:49 AM Thread Starter
PAN

No wonder we didn't have the votes

Between the checks being mailed out en masse to people who were never even in the social security program, and to thousands of people who are dead and have been dead for quite some time:Stimulating the dead (Forgot to add: These checks being mailed to names like this are indicative of voters. That are dead, yet still registered to vote.)

And the absentee votes not being counted:
28% of deployed troop votes not counted

And ballots that were submitted and counted being changed:
Dems caught changing ballots

And ACORN being in charge of redrawing the lines, even while they are being investigated for voter fraud, is there any wonder that a conservative wasn't elected? Is there any real chance of our elective process working as it was designed in the future? Go ACORN Go ...Nice map on this one

Read some of the related articles at the bottoms of these links. Google these activities. I found NONE that were being carried out by conservatives. Wonder why that is? Sadly, these were all links at the tops of the pages, in current headlines. There are countless others detailing these activities yet you don't see even a blurb on the tube. It's almost depressing, seeing this type of criminal activity in action and nothing being done to correct it.

Last edited by Fox466; 05-15-2009 at 07:00 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 06:55 AM
UNFUCKWITHABLE

Part of me feels that the 2010 elections could be the tipping point... if we don't get some of these assholes out of office in that election cycle this slippery slope could finally get too steep to get back up. We can only hope that enough people realize this and vote in the people we need before groups like ACORN gerrymander us into democratic hell.

From another board:
I agree that 2010 will be THE most important election process of our time, and it will tell us whether or not America has indeed awaken. I have long feared that the balance of people that are "makers" to that of "takers" was slowly changing, but I was nieive enough to think that the balance shift that would give the "takers" the upper hand would not likely happen in my life time.......I was wrong.

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 08:12 AM
Token Troll

I still say IF the sh*t hits the fan, the "makers" will have more arms than the "takers".

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 08:32 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Yeah, you know that census coming up next year? Well Rahm Emanuel and Obama will be running the show directly from the white house. The outcome of the census directly determines how many representatives states have in congress and how many electoral college votes each state gets.

So they register people to vote that otherwise wouldn't care, challenge legitimate votes and deny the military vote. Now they are going to be directly in charge of congressional redistricting. It's only going to get better!

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 10:33 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
I still say IF the sh*t hits the fan, the "makers" will have more arms than the "takers".
Indeed, and as soon as the checks stop coming in, our support will grow.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

Sponsored Links
Advertisement