Best description of Obama - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Best description of Obama

He may be the most mysterious and secretive president in American history.

Though inexperienced and arguably unqualified for the presidency, he mesmerized the entire establishment press and more than half of voters, many regarding him nothing short of a political messiah. Though he can barely speak publicly without a teleprompter, he's praised as a transcendent communicator. Though his voting record is extreme left, he portrays himself as a pragmatic centrist.

But beyond Obama's political ideology, many Americans are troubled also by his strange personality attributes: He greatly exaggerates his achievements, expects constant praise and admiration, believes he's special, doesn't appear to concern himself with other people's feelings, expresses disdain for those he feels are inferior, sets unrealistic goals, appears as tough-minded and unemotional, and other qualities – all of which are textbook symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Indeed, the word "narcissist" is increasingly being applied to America's 44th president. Pulitzer prize-winning columnist and former psychiatrist Charles Krauthammer asks, "Does the narcissism of this man know no bounds?" Jack Kelly, journalist and former high-ranking Reagan administration Pentagon official, says: "The most dangerous thing about having a narcissist in a position of power is his unwillingness – perhaps his inability – to ever admit error. ... Obama acknowledged the troop surge in Iraq has produced dramatic improvements, but said he still would oppose it." Radio giant Rush Limbaugh said of Obama recently: "He's supremely narcissistic ... This is all about him. This has nothing to do with the country. It has nothing to do with our way of life. Every aspect of his presidency is about building him up, making him appear to be savior, messiah ..."

Is the president of the United States indeed a narcissist, a condition psychology and psychiatry recognize as a serious personality disorder?

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Lifer

I'd say that about covers it. How about,"narcissistic commie bastard"?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Lifer

ROFL at Rush Limbaugh calling someone, "supremely narcissistic"....

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw33 View Post
ROFL at Rush Limbaugh calling someone, "supremely narcissistic"....
Rush doesn't run the country...big difference.

post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Lifer

I've listened to Rush before and he doesn't have to officially run the country for that statement to be funny coming out of his pill swallowing, draft dodging, pile of fucking dog shit fat mouth....
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I've listened to Rush before and he doesn't have to officially run the country for that statement to be funny coming out of his pill swallowing, draft dodging, pile of fucking dog shit fat mouth....
A man behind a microphone can't hurt us...but the POTUS is a different story. Let's not even try to equate the two. 'Bama is hurtin'...badly. The recent gaff with Pelosi's bald-faced lying is going to run deep into his administration. This is going to be fun.

post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Out

Believe it or not, I'm not a Rush fan... but he's a notch above the Antichrist (not meaning Oprah, this time).
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Lifer

What's really funny is that some people think Rush is the mouthpiece for conservative values in America. I haven't listened to a word he has had to say since Clinton got elected. The first time.

He lost 100% of his credibility with me when the drug addiction stuff came out, especially since he raked Clinton over his pot smoking days. I don't like hypocrites (or narcissists) from either side.
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 04:32 PM
Lifer

In my mind there is nothing lower than an outright coward who can stand to the side and bitch and moan about everything, but when it was time to serve their country, they didn't lift a finger. The mere fact that Obama is actually in politics (debate that all you want) gives him more creditability in my eyes than a person like rush. And there are many out there. At the very least, on paper, the POTUS is a public servant and has at one time given back to the American people in some form or fashion. I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for rush and someone who would quote that asshole like it means something should have their fucking head examined.
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 04:39 PM
Time Served

Lawless

Quote:
A man behind a microphone can't hurt us...but the POTUS is a different story. Let's not even try to equate the two. 'Bama is hurtin'...badly. The recent gaff with Pelosi's bald-faced lying is going to run deep into his administration. This is going to be fun.
Obama is just a man behind a teleprompter, & told what to do by Pelosi the bald-faced lier but I found a reporter that is not afraid to call someone out when they need to be called out. Take a look and see if you think he is right.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...d=opinionsbox1
Tincture of Lawlessness
Obama's Overreaching Economic Policies
By George F. Will
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Anyone, said T.S. Eliot, could carve a goose, were it not for the bones. And anyone could govern as boldly as his whims decreed, were it not for the skeletal structure that keeps civil society civil -- the rule of law. The Obama administration is bold. It also is careless regarding constitutional values and is acquiring a tincture of lawlessness.
In February, California's Democratic-controlled Legislature, faced with a $42 billion budget deficit, trimmed $74 million (1.4 percent) from one of the state's fastest-growing programs, which provides care for low-income and incapacitated elderly people and which cost the state $5.42 billion last year. The Los Angeles Times reports that "loose oversight and bureaucratic inertia have allowed fraud to fester."
But the Service Employees International Union collects nearly $5 million a month from 223,000 caregivers who are members. And the Obama administration has told California that unless the $74 million in cuts are rescinded, it will deny the state $6.8 billion in stimulus money. Such a federal ukase (the word derives from czarist Russia; how appropriate) to a state legislature is a sign of the administration's dependency agenda -- maximizing the number of people and institutions dependent on the federal government. For the first time, neither sales nor property nor income taxes are the largest source of money for state and local governments. The federal government is.
The SEIU says the cuts violate contracts negotiated with counties. California officials say the state required the contracts to contain clauses allowing pay to be reduced if state funding is.
Anyway, the Obama administration, judging by its cavalier disregard of contracts between Chrysler and some of the lenders it sought money from, thinks contracts are written on water. The administration proposes that Chrysler's secured creditors get 28 cents per dollar on the $7 billion owed to them but that the United Auto Workers union get 43 cents per dollar on its $11 billion in claims -- and 55 percent of the company. This, even though the secured creditors' contracts supposedly guaranteed them better standing than the union.
Among Chrysler's lenders, some servile banks that are now dependent on the administration for capital infusions tugged their forelocks and agreed. Some hedge funds among Chrysler's lenders that are not dependent were vilified by the president because they dared to resist his demand that they violate their fiduciary duties to their investors, who include individuals and institutional pension funds.
The Economist says the administration has "ridden roughshod over [creditors'] legitimate claims over the [automobile companies'] assets. . . . Bankruptcies involve dividing a shrunken pie. But not all claims are equal: some lenders provide cheaper funds to firms in return for a more secure claim over the assets should things go wrong. They rank above other stakeholders, including shareholders and employees. This principle is now being trashed." Tom Lauria, a lawyer representing hedge fund people trashed by the president as the cause of Chrysler's bankruptcy, asked that his clients' names not be published for fear of violence threatened in e-mails to them.
The Troubled Assets Relief Program, which has not yet been used for its supposed purpose (to purchase such assets from banks), has been the instrument of the administration's adventure in the automobile industry. TARP's $700 billion, like much of the supposed "stimulus" money, is a slush fund the executive branch can use as it pleases. This is as lawless as it would be for Congress to say to the IRS: We need $3.5 trillion to run the government next year, so raise it however you wish -- from whomever, at whatever rates you think suitable. Don't bother us with details.
This is not gross, unambiguous lawlessness of the Nixonian sort -- burglaries, abuse of the IRS and FBI, etc. -- but it is uncomfortably close to an abuse of power that perhaps gave Nixon ideas: When in 1962 the steel industry raised prices, President John F. Kennedy had a tantrum and his administration leaked rumors that the IRS would conduct audits of steel executives, and sent FBI agents on predawn visits to the homes of journalists who covered the steel industry, ostensibly to further a legitimate investigation.
The Obama administration's agenda of maximizing dependency involves political favoritism cloaked in the raiment of "economic planning" and "social justice" that somehow produce results superior to what markets produce when freedom allows merit to manifest itself, and incompetence to fail. The administration's central activity -- the political allocation of wealth and opportunity -- is not merely susceptible to corruption, it is corruption.

We don’t need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, it’s over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 05:07 PM
Lifer

Quote:
In my mind there is nothing lower than an outright coward who can stand to the side and bitch and moan about everything, but when it was time to serve their country, they didn't lift a finger. The mere fact that Obama is actually in politics (debate that all you want) gives him more creditability in my eyes than a person like rush. And there are many out there. At the very least, on paper, the POTUS is a public servant and has at one time given back to the American people in some form or fashion. I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for rush and someone who would quote that asshole like it means something should have their fucking head examined.
I guess you feel the same about all the liberals on CNN, MSNBC, and NBC, too? Get a grip, now. He's just a radio personality, not the POTUS...

Did I quote him?

post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 05:25 PM
Lifer

I sure do. Anyone and everyone who does something similair to rush are some of the most worthless humans on the planet in my opinion. And for anyone, and there are millions out there, to listen to rush and actually put merit into what he says or beleives, it really disturbs me.
All I'm trying to say is that rush is a total pile of shit. It looks to me like the OP copied a description of Obama which has a quote from this dickhead rush. Why should rush's opinion carry any weight? He is even worse than the guys he taking a shit on......
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I sure do. Anyone and everyone who does something similair to rush are some of the most worthless humans on the planet in my opinion. And for anyone, and there are millions out there, to listen to rush and actually put merit into what he says or beleives, it really disturbs me.
All I'm trying to say is that rush is a total pile of shit. It looks to me the OP copied a description of Obama which has a quote from this dickhead rush. Why should rush's opinion carry any weight? He is even worse than the guys he taking a shit on......
He's an entertainer, like Colbert, John Stewart, Olberman, etc. He just happens to make about $25 mil a year doing it.

post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 06:14 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Tell me, you fucking twat, what sins have you comitted?

Quit playing the holier than thou card. You're no better than him, me or anybody on this board. Unless. Of course, you are Mother Theresa incarnate.

I would say "how's it feel to be called names," but you probably don't care or are more concerned with kicking my ass right about now. New flash: I've been a loser and have gotten my ass kicked all of my life, so you're not really anything new.

post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Lifer

rush is a tool.

RON PAUL '08
post #16 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Lifer

You're totally missing the point. So because I beleive rush is a total douche, I'm somehow claiming to be perfect or an Obama mark? Use your fucking head.....
post #17 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Tell me, you fucking twat, what sins have you comitted?

Quit playing the holier than thou card. You're no better than him, me or anybody on this board. Unless. Of course, you are Mother Theresa incarnate.

I would say "how's it feel to be called names," but you probably don't care or are more concerned with kicking my ass right about now. New flash: I've been a loser and have gotten my ass kicked all of my life, so you're not really anything new.
Damn, Geor!

post #18 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 07:25 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Damn, Geor!
I'm drunk, which is why I haven't responded to his post yet. I threw out some names and insults and he responded back to me without stooping to my level, so my next post to him deserves the same respect. Once I sober up tomorrow, I'll reply.

post #19 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Lifer

It's cut and dry dude. Rush is a double douche and really has no merit commenting on others character. Obama, Bush, Clinton, hitler, ect. (ok, well maybe hitler) No matter what he says, he acts like and is a piece of amphibian shit.
post #20 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 08:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I've listened to Rush before
I go to about here before I knew that this was a lie.

Your insults only prove that you listen to Rush Limbaugh as much as Bama listens to country music.
post #21 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 08:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
I go to about here before I knew that this was a lie.

Your insults only prove that you listen to Rush Limbaugh as much as Bama listens to country music.
I listen every once in a while, but those guys become redundant when they have 3 hours to talk. The left truly fears him, because he knows those assholes better than they know themselves. The truth does indeed, hurt.

post #22 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 08:47 PM
6t6
Time Served

Anyone who thinks someone can be firmly entreched in the Chicago and Illinois political scene and not be corrupted to the core is probably another Democrat.

Don't get married. Just find someone you hate and buy her a house.
post #23 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 12:00 AM
The Janitor

I'm kind of with JW33 on that Rush is pretty much a big giant hypocrite, and i have never listened to him at all.

He has ZERO credibility after his drug addiction affair and i think those that swoon on his words are NO better than those that do the same to obama.
post #24 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 06:42 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Damn, you all know this was not written by Rush right, he was only quoted for the article. Just like a bunch of obama leg humpers turn the story against someone else and never address the real issue at hand.

Quote:
post #25 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 07:41 AM
Lifer

I'm a rush basher. Where are the Obama leg humpers? Just because I have no respect for a source in your story doesn't mean I'm some kind of commie queer Obama mark.....

If a story gets put out that I agreed with, but one of the sources was some type of dickhead hypocrite like rush it would kind of undermine the validity of the entire article. Kind of like asking hitler what he thinks about China and their human rights policy.
post #26 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 07:46 AM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
That is one of the rules for radicals - No matter what the opponent says, ridicule it because then they respond to the ridicule.

This quote from another thread is better suited to this one...
post #27 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 07:53 AM
Num say'n? (tm)

Here's the same info from November of last year. Rush isn't involved.

https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=375989

Where there's smoke...

DFWMustangs.net
post #28 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 07:54 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I'm a rush basher. Where are the Obama leg humpers? Just because I have no respect for a source in your story doesn't mean I'm some kind of commie queer Obama mark.....

If a story gets put out that I agreed with, but one of the sources was some type of dickhead hypocrite like rush it would kind of undermine the validity of the entire article. Kind of like asking hitler what he thinks about China and their human rights policy.
Wow that's great if you agree with with the story but since you can't look past that fact that Rush was quoted in the story your going to discredit the whole story. You never agreed or disagreed with the story all you have done is bash Rush. I agree that Rush is egotistical, he openly admits it. I also think it makes him a good source on the matter. Takes one to know one, right?

Quote:
post #29 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 09:03 AM
He's no good to me dead.

Quote:
It's cut and dry dude. Rush is a double douche and really has no merit commenting on others character. Obama, Bush, Clinton, hitler, ect. (ok, well maybe hitler) No matter what he says, he acts like and is a piece of amphibian shit.
Quote:
Quote:
All I'm trying to say is that rush is a total pile of shit. It looks to me like the OP copied a description of Obama which has a quote from this dickhead rush. Why should rush's opinion carry any weight? He is even worse than the guys he taking a shit on......
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32VfromHell View Post
I'm kind of with JW33 on that Rush is pretty much a big giant hypocrite, and i have never listened to him at all.

He has ZERO credibility after his drug addiction affair and i think those that swoon on his words are NO better than those that do the same to obama.
I'm responding to this because I too was a Rush hater years ago. But you have to listen to him several times to understand his charter. There is ALOT of undertone in his shows that most people don't understand and it takes some time to understand the points he makes. He's not just on the air to bash Obama. He's bashing the tactics of the statist and mocks the liberal's takes on government, exactly how the statist/libs do. It takes some time to understand his undertone about issues in his ironic manor. With that being said, I don't listen to him everyday as he isn't my favorite talk show host. I don't expect any first time listener to understand or pick up his undertone or sarcasm. More than likely, they will just get angry because they don't understand. The key is his satire he makes during his show.

I can also understand why you wouldn't like him when he had an addiction to Oxcycotin, but most people don't understand how VERY ADDICTIVE that drug really is. He's only human after all. Are all people in our political system immune to addictive drugs?
post #30 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 09:20 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Rush did Oxycontin 6 years ago! When you dismiss what someone says without really listening to them, you're no different than all the Bush bashers out there. Quick to judge someone else, but you are perfect right? I would hate to have you on my jury if I ever stood trial. You would paint me guilty without even listening to the truth. Are you by any chance a descendant of witch hunters in Salem?
post #31 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 11:07 AM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobba Fett View Post
I can also understand why you wouldn't like him when he had an addiction to Oxcycotin, but most people don't understand how VERY ADDICTIVE that drug really is. He's only human after all. Are all people in our political system immune to addictive drugs?

This is yet another example of the hypocricy displayed by guys like jw33. obsama ADMITTED USING COCAINE and ADMITTED SMOKING POT, yet he gets a pass on his drug use.

There is no difference. If you're going to damn one, you should damn them all.
post #32 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
This is yet another example of the hypocricy displayed by guys like jw33. obsama ADMITTED USING COCAINE and ADMITTED SMOKING POT, yet he gets a pass on his drug use.

There is no difference. If you're going to damn one, you should damn them all.
That doesn't work in the "Land of Libs".

On a side-note, I heard that Barry is cranking up the tribunals again at GITMO, after bashing Bush about them. This guy is a fucking shitheel...

post #33 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 11:59 AM
Lifer

Hey, I'm not even close to being perfect. You guys may have me made out all wrong. Maybe I should have said that at the beginning. But I have never dodged military service. And if I did, for whatever reason, I don't beleive I would have the balls to open my mouth to millions of people about anyone else in public service no matter how shitty they seem or actually are. The drugs don't really burn me up as much as the questionable military service exemption. I've never done the stuff so I guess if he got hooked, then it must be pretty bad. I'll give his fat ass a pass on that one.

I don't exactly disagree with the overall message of the article. It just taints the entire thing in my opinion when someone would actually ask rush to put his two cents in there like he is someone with authority who is qualified to comment on a persons character. Lumping him in there with those other guys who (and I really have no idea who they are, but they have creditials that seem legit) seems ridiculous.
post #34 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I've never done the stuff so I guess if he got hooked, then it must be pretty bad. I'll give his fat ass a pass on that one.
LOL! No you won't so why lie?

Quote:
I don't exactly disagree with the overall message of the article. It just taints the entire thing in my opinion when someone would actually ask rush to put his two cents in there like he is someone with authority who is qualified to comment on a persons character. Lumping him in there with those other guys who (and I really have no idea who they are, but they have creditials that seem legit) seems ridiculous.
Tell us about your vast experience of Rush Limbaugh's character. The experience other than what you have been fed by the media.
post #35 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 01:26 PM
PAN

Quote:
Hey, I'm not even close to being perfect.(Tangent) You guys may have me made out all wrong. Maybe I should have said that at the beginning. But I have never dodged military service.(Tangent) And if I did, for whatever reason, I don't beleive I would have the balls to open my mouth to millions of people about anyone else in public service no matter how shitty they seem or actually are. The drugs don't really burn me up as much as the questionable military service exemption. Bullshit backpeddle I've never done the stuff (Yo momma must have)so I guess if he got hooked, then it must be pretty bad. I'll give his fat ass a pass on that one. LOL on the yo momma part

I don't exactly disagree with the overall message of the article. It just taints the entire thing in my opinion when someone would actually ask rush to put his two cents in there like he is someone with authority who is qualified to comment on a persons character.(obsamas word seems to be good enough for you as you seem to be eating every bit of whatever tripe he feeds you) Lumping him in there with those other guys who (and I really have no idea who they are, but they have creditials that seem legit) seems ridiculous.(You think what you've seen on obsamas birth certificate is legit too, don't you?)

You've pretty much shot your credibility with shit like you've posted of late...
post #36 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You've pretty much shot your credibility with shit like you've posted of late...
Why do you get so worked up over someone shitting on rush limbaugh of all people?
post #37 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 02:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:
LOL! No you won't so why lie?

Tell us about your vast experience of Rush Limbaugh's character. The experience other than what you have been fed by the media.

I've listened to him years ago for awhile and I've rear a little about him on snopes. Not that snopes contains as much accurate information as the people on here, but I have to imagine it's pretty close. That's about it. And you?
post #38 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 03:28 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I've listened to him years ago for awhile and I've rear a little about him on snopes. Not that snopes contains as much accurate information as the people on here, but I have to imagine it's pretty close. That's about it. And you?
While completing my degree in Liberal Management, I researched what Rush was saying and learned that a lot of it is true. Rush has an innate ability of communicating facts and reading the actions of liberals. Liberals on the other hand have an innate ability of using their actions to contradict their words and vice versa. Also known as lying or deception.
post #39 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 03:39 PM
PAN

Quote:
Why do you get so worked up over someone shitting on rush limbaugh of all people?

Not worked up and could care less. I listen to maybe an hours worth of Rush a year. As do you. So... In comparing my posts to yours, in analyzing who is/was more worked up, you win.

Hell, I never said anything bad about any parties involved, just called you on your backpeddling babble...
post #40 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 07:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
While completing my degree in Liberal Management, I researched what Rush was saying and learned that a lot of it is true. Rush has an innate ability of communicating facts and reading the actions of liberals. Liberals on the other hand have an innate ability of using their actions to contradict their words and vice versa. Also known as lying or deception.

I'd have to agree with you that rush may be the best man who would have a good idea/understanding on when someone is lying or being deceptive. I still believe he is a terrible spokesperson for conservative politics and I wouldn't expect so much of a hardcore following, but to each his own. He obviously can talk the talk and people eat it up.
post #41 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Not worked up and could care less. I listen to maybe an hours worth of Rush a year. As do you. So... In comparing my posts to yours, in analyzing who is/was more worked up, you win.

Hell, I never said anything bad about any parties involved, just called you on your backpeddling babble...

Ha, I don't even listen to a minute of rush anymore. Other than giving him a pass on the drug addiction deal, I wouldn't really say I backpedaled much. I still don't personally have much sympathy for someone on drugs, but for the sake of how common a problem it is, I guess I shouldn't hold it against him. He is after all just an entertainer and I bet that there's more in that line of work that are on shit than those that aren't. I've got a problem with rush and yes I've called rush some names. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't post on here and will never take the time to listen to someone like me.

You've for some reason started to direct insults at me and here's why I think you did. I don't believe you are a hardcore rush follower. Hell, you and I probably aren't all that different with our ideas. But I do believe that since I've said some stuff in this section that didn't fall in-line 100 percent with your views you may now argue against any topic I were make comments in no matter the reason or point. I could be wrong though, but only you would know. I don't think I've said anything you personally in this thread or ever that would warrant the same response. It wouldn't be considered a sign of defeat or an admission of being a "liberal" to agree that rush is himself exactly what he is calling Obama. And honestly he probably has no business to make those kind of statements without a declaration immediately after each time that the only reason he can make that assessment is because he actually can spot other shitheads since he himself is a first rate shithead.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement