American pirate? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 12:26 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

American pirate?

Anybody think its fucking stupid to bring that shitbag back to the US and put him in our prison system on the taxpayers dollar? He said he wanted to come to the US, i say do the exact opposite. Dump his ass back in his shithole country and tell him if him or his buddies attack our ships they will be killed. Why oh why are they giving him what he wants....it doesnt make any damn sense. Putting him in our 5 star prison system would be rewarding him.

Story on CNN about him smiling in NY....jackass.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/...ork/index.html

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 12:36 AM
Bullet Sponge

Kill his ass. "Are you a pirate? Yes?" .45 slug to the forehead.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 05:01 AM
Lifer

Of course he wants to come here. We have an African president who is very soft on terrorism. Hell, what criminal would NOT want to come here?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 06:06 AM
Dyno Racing King!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Of course he wants to come here. We have an African president who is very soft on terrorism. Hell, what criminal would NOT want to come here?
Vert, this time I'll agree. As I stated earlier about the Geneva Convention, this is no different. We need to stop making nice with these guys. I mean, honestly, is it that hard to say, "They fired on our men and refused to put down their weapons. We had to return fire and as a result, there were no survivors." I'd have no problems with that quote in a news report. Oh, and then feed them to the sharks.

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
2V with a fuel pump and some other goodies
Touched by the hand of a tuning god -- Mr. Wilson
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 06:11 AM
Lifer

He wants to be a pirate. Make him walk the plank.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 06:34 AM
LUCIFER

Just kill him, no one cares or will even notice!

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 08:05 AM
Lifer

public execution

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 09:35 AM
Num say'n? (tm)

Man overboard. Problem solved.

DFWMustangs.net
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 09:37 AM
Fuzzy Flounder Fishin'

Location: On the express train to management training in hell.
Jesus fucking christ. He'll be found guilty and stuck in a nice comfy jail cell with food and clothing. I can see every other pirate throwing up the white flag from now on the minute they see an American ship. "We surrenda! Take us to jail! We pleeed geeltee!"

For fuck's sake. If anything, i hope they throw that shitbag into Tent City or something resembling Arpaio's jail system. Pink underwear, pink flip flops, and only eat bologna sandwiches and water in a tent outside in the AZ desert.

┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
That's directed at you, UHHHbama
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Lifer

Article 1 of the constitution gives US federal courts jurisdiction in piracy cases.

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoorsLightCoupe View Post
For fuck's sake. If anything, i hope they throw that shitbag into Tent City or something resembling Arpaio's jail system. Pink underwear, pink flip flops, and only eat bologna sandwiches and water in a tent outside in the AZ desert.
A tent city would be like a luxury resort to this guy. People shit and piss in the streets like animals and then walk right through it where he is from.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Fuzzy Flounder Fishin'

Location: On the express train to management training in hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
A tent city would be like a luxury resort to this guy. People shit and piss in the streets like animals and then walk right through it where he is from.
I guess i should have worded that differently. I meant if he gets thrown in prison, rather than shot in the head like he SHOULD be, then i hope it's the most humiliating and miserable jail system we have available. Since president pussy wont send him to Gitmo anymore.

┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
That's directed at you, UHHHbama
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

his dumbass smiling face is on the front page of CNN. He is 15 and thinks he has it made, and our dumbasses will give it to him. They actually talked about making him a citizen....

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 04:33 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoorsLightCoupe View Post
I guess i should have worded that differently. I meant if he gets thrown in prison, rather than shot in the head like he SHOULD be, then i hope it's the most humiliating and miserable jail system we have available. Since president pussy wont send him to Gitmo anymore.

Oh I hear you. I think our most humiliating shithole of a jail would be paradise for him. He's a 15 year old who grew up in a completely lawless country. He's probably known death and fighting all his life. I don't think there is much you could do for the guy. It really is that serious, life in Somalia is just brutal.

And yes, they should have put a round into him and saved us the money. I think they want to make an example out of him but I think it will backfire.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement