Check this out. - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-06-2009, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
Hunt James for President
 
openroadracer3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The Land of Gar
Posts: 4,779
Thumbs down Check this out.

i hate forwarded email shit being posted on here too, but this was very informative on how to answer questions if detained at an airport.

Discuss?


95 Rio Red Cobra#3881
http://obamaclock.org
openroadracer3 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
On one hand, I'm completely disgusted that the event occurred like that.

On the other hand, it makes me all kinds of giddy inside to see someone excercise their rights like that.

Wasn't it pretty recently that we had a discussion on here about the abuse of power by officers of the law? I'll be damned if this doesn't help prove my point, and can even be fairly applicable to a road-block, no less.

Slowhand is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-06-2009, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
Hunt James for President
 
openroadracer3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The Land of Gar
Posts: 4,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
On one hand, I'm completely disgusted that the event occurred like that.

On the other hand, it makes me all kinds of giddy inside to see someone excercise their rights like that.

Wasn't it pretty recently that we had a discussion on here about the abuse of power by officers of the law? I'll be damned if this doesn't help prove my point, and can even be fairly applicable to a road-block, no less.
exactly. i'd like to hear the whole 25 minutes of it.

95 Rio Red Cobra#3881
http://obamaclock.org
openroadracer3 is offline  
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by openroadracer3 View Post
exactly. i'd like to hear the whole 25 minutes of it.
As would I.

I hope those involved in the roadblock discussion last week run across this thread and watch the video. Not trying to be an ass and make an argument out of everything, but I think the applicability of this concept to that discussion is quite strong.

Slowhand is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-06-2009, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
Hunt James for President
 
openroadracer3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The Land of Gar
Posts: 4,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
As would I.

I hope those involved in the roadblock discussion last week run across this thread and watch the video. Not trying to be an ass and make an argument out of everything, but I think the applicability of this concept to that discussion is quite strong.

well in all fairness... as to our freedoms, we all knew things were going to change after 9/11 , but this was pretty extreme.

95 Rio Red Cobra#3881
http://obamaclock.org
openroadracer3 is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 596
I am curious what the FBI agent said to the TSA to just let the guy go. Probably something along the lines of: "You fuckin clowns, you don't have anything on this guy and you're about to get yourselves in some serious shit."

[<a href="http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/ss264/spdrcrv6tt/?action=view&current=mustang011-1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss264/spdrcrv6tt/mustang011-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Quick '91 GT is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Just wow
SlowLX is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: smithville
Posts: 1,993
dumbass's with powertrips.

the fbi got it right.

RON PAUL '08
fast83 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome