NWO still a conspiracy theory? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

NWO still a conspiracy theory?

Here's Gordon Brown openly speaking about it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0

Here's fox news talking about it, and they actually say"The conspiracy people were right" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTcJbDg3HbE

So much for all the NWO naysayers. It's here and it's very real. So when are people going to fucking wake up? We the conspiracy people have been saying this was going to happen for a while now, now that's it happening, are you going to just continue to believe what the government is telling you to be the truth?

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 04-04-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 10:30 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

For FEMA camps please press ONE

For re-instatement of Hitler's brownshirts please press TWO
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Funny how in the fox news clip the guy says "we're going to see clubings, people beaten, and geting gassed" exactly what happened at the G20 convention to the protestors. Do you want this in our counrty? I sure fucking hope not. We're on the brink of losing our rights, the wheels are in motion.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

No I agree with you about it all. I first heard about all of it almost a year ago and didn't believe it at first, but when you put things together it becomes more clear. The passing of these bill have just reinforced what I have believed for about 8 months now.

What say you about the 9/11 conspiracies?
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout01gt View Post
No I agree with you about it all. I first heard about all of it almost a year ago and didn't believe it at first, but when you put things together it becomes more clear. The passing of these bill have just reinforced what I have believed for about 8 months now.

What say you about the 9/11 conspiracies?
Lets leave 9/11 out of this thread. I'll say that the version we've been told about 9/11 is so skewed it's sickening. If you want to make a 9/11 thread cool, but lets concentrate on the future lies were going to be told in this thread, not the past ones.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Yeah I agree. Not trying to hijack the thread , but just wanted to see what you thought. You answered my question.

Now back on topic!!
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 12:07 PM
IA2

No surprise here at all. The good book talks about a one world money system, a one world religion, and a one world government. If you can't see that events are shaping up to cause just such systems to pass I feel sorry for ya. Hell, many systems are already in place (the one world religion deal, one world court system).
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Lifer

NWO FTL There will be lots of folks who dont go along with it. I will be one of them. Some still choose to ignore the signs of what this country is becoming maybe because they dont want to believe it. I will always support the constitution and anyone who tries to avoid it IMO is not truly american and should be disregarded. Im no tin foil hatter but i dont always believe the folks running the show because most of them dont really give a damn about the people they represent.

98 Brokra
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ View Post
Some still choose to ignore the signs of what this country is becoming maybe because they don't want to believe it.
This is what I can't figure out. The evidence is out there, but not many people seem to care or believe it. Unfortunately it's going to be too late when enough people wake up to make a difference.

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 01:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Top 04 Snake View Post
This is what I can't figure out. The evidence is out there, but not many people seem to care or believe.
thats because they are more worried about american idol and dancing with the stars....

98 Brokra
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ View Post
thats because they are more worried about american idol and dancing with the stars....
Yes sir. No truer words have ever have been spoken!

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Out

I'm not doubting anything as of right now... then again, I'm not going with anything (yet).
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Lifer

I have my AR15 and my Sig, now all I need is unlimited ammo?
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Lifer

ive been telling it for about 3 years.ive had ass hats on here bring up the tin foil hat issue dozens of times.only to see now that i was right all along.ha i told you so fuckers.the problem is that its brought on slowly where people dont notice over night.things like the economy,false flag ops,gun legislation,and a bunch of presidents that are played like puppets to bring everything into motion.one president at a time.slowly but surely there plans will be met.i dont have faith that americans will unite and deal with this issue before its to late.however i wish more people would wake up and do something about it.it will takke a real revolution to stop this thing,no doubt about it.

to all the people with jokes i say plug your ears,blindfold your eyes,and get back in your closet.maybe you will make it throu maybe not...

get healthy and stock up on everything that will keep you that way.be prepared to fight!

RON PAUL '08
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Amen to that
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-05-2009, 12:48 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
ive been telling it for about 3 years.ive had ass hats on here bring up the tin foil hat issue dozens of times.only to see now that i was right all along.ha i told you so fuckers.the problem is that its brought on slowly where people dont notice over night.things like the economy,false flag ops,gun legislation,and a bunch of presidents that are played like puppets to bring everything into motion.one president at a time.slowly but surely there plans will be met.i dont have faith that americans will unite and deal with this issue before its to late.however i wish more people would wake up and do something about it.it will takke a real revolution to stop this thing,no doubt about it.

to all the people with jokes i say plug your ears,blindfold your eyes,and get back in your closet.maybe you will make it throu maybe not...

get healthy and stock up on everything that will keep you that way.be prepared to fight!
You're right. Most people won't believe it until it directly effects them, but of course then it will be too late. Our government has lied lied lied. Let me say that again, OUR GOVERNMENT HAS LIED REPEATEDLY TO US AND WE STILL WANT TO TRUST THEM????? Hello is anyone home? They fucking could care less about you your family, or anyone in it. They want closed minded sheep, and that's exactly what the population has become. If we don't respond soon, there's a cold hard lesson ahead.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 04-05-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement