Are you a domestic terrorist? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 04:42 AM Thread Starter
Rockin' da fumanchu

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Are you a domestic terrorist?

This was on onr of the segments of Glenn Beck yesterday AM.

Are you a domestic terrorist?

How does the government finger domestic terrorists? Glenn spent the better part of two hours reading through this document from the state of Missouri, highlighting some of the warning signs that a citizen may be a militia member. Some of the criteria here will shock you. While some of it is valid, it can easily be abused by authorities. Things like promoting anti-government sentiment, such as being against the IRS. Are you a domestic terrorist?
The Modern Militia Movement-Missouri MIAC Strategic Report 20Feb09 The Modern Militia Movement-Missouri MIAC Strategic Report 20Feb09 guyrazer This Strategic Report lists those who support Ron Paul as terrorists....Really!! It does!!

Listen to my buddy, Jeff Bolton, from 6-9 AM Mon-Fri.

Obamanomics = Trickle Up Poverty

Think you need to format/reinstall your OS(XP), read this first.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 06:50 AM
PAN

Sounds paranoid but this is exactly the type of action I have long thought would be used against those of us who frequent this forum and the armory. I have little doubt that there are scores of pukes sitting behind computers keeping logs of who said wat, who has wat, and who advocates wat on this forum as well as others. Classifying us, rating our threat level, etc. Wat a job that must be on sites like ar15.com...

Though in the end it means jack squat as they're gonna do wat they want to us as we are nevar gonna organize and stop it.

Say wat?
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 07:16 AM
Lifer

Haha, if you don't like income tax you are a terrorist! If I remember correctly that would make a couple of recently popular politicians as well as some of the banks receiving bailout money terrorist.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 07:42 AM
Lifer

call us what you want.how about "constitutionalist americans"

thats what i am.

RON PAUL '08
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 07:54 AM
Worship me

It's an easy label to throw around and it works great for scaring the sheeple.

A big part of it is thanks to Timothy McVey and his dumbass idea to blow up some women and children.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 07:59 AM
Gun Nut- Got Lead?

I did not like the actual definition but I like the term Sovereign Citizen. I do think the gov has lost focus and is too focused on regulating life instead of protecting life and liberty.

Disclaimer: I am not advocating overthrowing the government, merely expressing how difficult it would be if they stormed my house! Let the geeks read this, I am sure there is already a file on me. However, they trained me and like to turn me loose in other countries so its all good.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 08:07 AM
Gun Nut- Got Lead?

a better question might be is what do you call a country that locks up thousands of people for years with no evidence and never charges them with a crime.

Time of war covers some of the issue but the US kept locking people up after iraq became a nation again in 04-05. There will probably be millions of dollars paid to people locked up without cause.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 12:55 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalk View Post
a better question might be is what do you call a country that locks up thousands of people for years with no evidence and never charges them with a crime.

So what would you suggest we do with people captured in combat against our soldiers? If they are military then it's cut and dry, you follow the Geneva convention guidelines. They are combatants, if you let them go they'll be back the next day attacking again. If you keep them for a few days and release them their fellow combatants will assumed they rolled on them and will execute them.

I guess we could just lock them in trucks and drive around in the desert for a few days until they all die of thirst/heat exhaustion and them bury the bodies.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Gun Nut- Got Lead?

so you are assuming that all those thousands of people were captured in combat? That they weren't rounded up from their homes or locked up because someone else in their family is a combatant or because they are from the wrong party and have enemies who are in charge now. Fighters become epw's; people locked up for years and released while we are still there fighting sounds like the wrong people were arrested.

As a former Marine and current soldier getting ready to go back to Iraq in September I can tell you I have no sympathy whatsoever with whatever happens to a fighter. However I have issues with locking people up with no evidence that the are a fighter. Just like I would have a problem if police started knocking on doors and arresting family members because they had a brother in a gang.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 11:55 PM
Out

Quote:
so you are assuming that all those thousands of people were captured in combat? That they weren't rounded up from their homes or locked up because someone else in their family is a combatant or because they are from the wrong party and have enemies who are in charge now. Fighters become epw's; people locked up for years and released while we are still there fighting sounds like the wrong people were arrested.

As a former Marine and current soldier getting ready to go back to Iraq in September I can tell you I have no sympathy whatsoever with whatever happens to a fighter. However I have issues with locking people up with no evidence that the are a fighter. Just like I would have a problem if police started knocking on doors and arresting family members because they had a brother in a gang.
Many of you know where I stand on just about any issue and where my allegiance lies. That being said, I know many of you think my statements are biased and skewed. Anyway, I know that not all that are being held are there for the right reasons, but if the solution involves releasing ALL of them, then I couldn't care less who is locked up. If rounding up all the terrorists and locking them up forever meant that I would accidentally get locked up with them as well, then so be it. It's more than worth the price.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-21-2009, 01:52 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Do you have evidence that someone was locked up and had no connection to a terrorist, had not tried to kill an American soldier, or had no ties whatsoever to terrorist activities and was literally locked up for no legitimate reason?

BTW, do you think a person captured on a foreign battelfield should be given the same rights as an American caught on the streets of America?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-21-2009, 03:19 AM
Factory Issue

Man, we are so fucked.

Give me a dollar.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-21-2009, 09:34 PM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Do you have evidence that someone was locked up and had no connection to a terrorist, had not tried to kill an American soldier, or had no ties whatsoever to terrorist activities and was literally locked up for no legitimate reason?

How many have been freed in the last ten years (that we have heard of at least) due to dna being tested? I can recall at least three who had served in excess of 20 years for crimes they didn't commit...

Just saying the system isn't perfect.

Personally, I think terrorists should have no quarter. Pick up a weapon to fight, die by a weapon during the fight. You surrender, you still get your ass shot down as there is no shooting at me or mine and then throwing up your hands to say you're sorry and you quit...
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 07:05 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
It's an easy label to throw around and it works great for scaring the sheeple..

It also works great at them being able to strip any of your rights. That's why they passed the patriot act, not because of the terrorists, but to give themselves the power to violate you even farther without reason. The patriot act was written before 911 so don't let them fool you.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 03-22-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement