The Obama Deception - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
Pilgrim
 
Phillystang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,086
Exclamation The Obama Deception

I searched and didn't see it posted yet. Not sure what to make of it yet, definitely makes you think.

Phillystang is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 01:47 AM Thread Starter
Pilgrim
 
Phillystang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,086
-Obama's lies documented
-Obama's just a puppet, bankers actually in control
-engineered depression
-military expansion to encircle Russia
-Take over Africa
-movement towards one world government, NWO

typical conspiracy kind of stuff

Last edited by Phillystang; 03-14-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Phillystang is offline  
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 06:56 AM
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillystang View Post
-movement towards one world government, NWO

typical conspiracy kind of stuff
The reason socialism has not worked is because any free economy in the world will beat any socialism economy. Then the entire world must become socialism for it to work.
TexasDevilDog is offline  
 
post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 07:05 AM
.........................
 
bpawl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,766
man Im all up for a conversation but good lord thats a long vid
bpawl is offline  
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 09:39 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: smithville
Posts: 1,993
i see it

RON PAUL '08

Last edited by fast83; 03-14-2009 at 09:58 AM.
fast83 is offline  
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 09:46 AM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist
 
thesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Heading back to Plentywood
Posts: 8,389
<------- not going to waste the band width on it
thesource is offline  
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 09:56 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 831
watched 3 minutes, will have to get back to it. I think we are all in the same hand basket going to the same place. I just wish we could see what our destination looks like clearer.
thrshr68 is offline  
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 10:02 AM
Lifer
 
line-em-up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Somewhere south of here.
Posts: 5,810
....

I want to know why people split words up nowadays. It should be bandwidth and handbasket.
line-em-up is offline  
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 10:05 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24
the question really is "Who thought that Obama was actually for them when the people voted for him?"

He looks like a wolf in sheep's clothing.
DarkHorseMustangGT is offline  
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 10:23 AM
Oil & Gas
 
5starstanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Keller
Posts: 2,140
Watched it last night. Buddy of mine is in a shot at the 1 hour mark. It is interesting. I'm sure there is alot of truth to it. However I don't believe alot too.

1965 Mustang coupe 289
2010 Edge
2010 Altima SL (Wife)
5starstanger is offline  
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Its obvious that money controls the world. No one would deny that. And ofcourse the richest people will have the majority interest. To say that the elite control our goverment is prolly not far from the truth. But, they have the same interests as everyone else. They want the united states to be successfull the same as we do. I gaurantee The New World Order does not include anyone that opposes the USA. I dont understand what the big deal is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Lifer
 
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: DFW
Posts: 13,083
Typical NWO stuff stating the federal reserve owns and manipulates our economy and places puppets in power to achieve their agenda. It does make sense but alot of folks will choose to ignore it in order to keep from being seen as a left wing whacko. Who knows what the future brings there will always be those who want absolute control of everything.

98 Brokra

Last edited by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~; 03-14-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ is offline  
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 10:50 AM
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Alex Jones speaks the truth, and when they make us a one world government I wonder what the people saying" we're all conspiracy theorists" are going to say then? Actually it won't matter it'll be too late. Wake up people the government doesn't care about you or your family.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 10:52 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24
The US Government is displaying actions on World Domination through Politics.
DarkHorseMustangGT is offline  
post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 10:56 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: smithville
Posts: 1,993
i personally know one of those guys being interviewed throughout the video.he knows his shit.if you think all this is bs you are ignorant and need to wake up!

its real folks.

RON PAUL '08
fast83 is offline  
post #16 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 07:52 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,163
Wow, I'm impressed. This is not the typical response from this crowd. Mr. Jones must have put this together better than I though.

For those that did not watch all of it. You missed the best part, it is worth watching.

For those that are wondering what to do. Try doing what I have been saying for years. Every time a vote come up, vote out the one that is currently in office for the next 5 to 10 years. Every one from your local judge to the prez. Keep up with what they are actually doing. Watch there vote record. Find out how to take them to court for passing laws that are unconstitutional. We must get it back to the point where the public servants, are just exactly that, public servants, and not people that think they are above the laws that they are suppose to up hold!



All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
tazz007 is offline  
post #17 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
I watched this movie again and I think it kinda goes a little far. I think in one part it even says that everyone under the age of 64 will be federal servants. I think it exaggerates most of the facts and only looks at small parts of the laws being passed.
If we are the officers in a one world goverment, that means America is taking over the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #18 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 11:57 AM
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
I watched this movie again and I think it kinda goes a little far. I think in one part it even says that everyone under the age of 64 will be federal servants. I think it exaggerates most of the facts and only looks at small parts of the laws being passed.
If we are the officers in a one world government, that means America is taking over the world.
Quoted for truth that the governments bs works hook line and sinker. Ask yourself this question how do you know what you know about the government? Most typical answer will be from what I was taught in school or what I was told by the news and our government. Now think about that for a second, if they control everything, then they only teach you inform you etc. what they want you to know (very little). It's a fact that our government lies. Why should we place any trust in people who have continuously lied to us? Let me put it to you this way, if I sold you a foxbody mustang and claimed it to be a 347, and then once you purchased it found out it's actually a stock 5.0 would you trust anything I told you again? I hope not.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 03-15-2009 at 12:07 PM.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #19 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 12:25 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
I'm not watching two hours of conspiracy theory shit...

but if this is really about a NWO and the banks controlling everything...come on people

Why would capitalist rich people and a capitalist banking system want to reach a goal which is a complete reversal of its basic principles?

The logic of some of these conspiracy theorist is insane, mentally ill people make more sense than some of these nutjobs.
Quote:
There are several problems with a conspiratorial view that don't fit with what we know about power structures. First, it assumes that a small handful of wealthy and highly educated people somehow develop an extreme psychological desire for power that leads them to do things that don't fit with the roles they seem to have. For example, that rich capitalists are no longer out to make a profit, but to create a one-world government. Or that elected officials are trying to get the constitution suspended so they can assume dictatorial powers. These kinds of claims go back many decades now, and it is always said that it is really going to happen this time, but it never does. Since these claims have proved wrong dozens of times by now, it makes more sense to assume that leaders act for their usual reasons, such as profit-seeking motives and institutionalized roles as elected officials. Of course they want to make as much money as they can, and be elected by huge margins every time, and that can lead them to do many unsavory things, but nothing in the ballpark of creating a one-world government or suspending the constitution.

Second, the conspiratorial view assumes that the behind-the-scenes leaders are extremely clever and knowledgeable, whereas social science and historical research shows that leaders often make shortsighted or mistaken decisions due to the limits placed on their thinking by their social backgrounds and institutional roles. When these limits are exposed through stupid mistakes, such as the failure of the CIA at the Bay of Pigs during the Kennedy Administration, then conspiratorial theorists assert that the leaders failed on purpose to fool ordinary people.

Third, the conspiratorial view places power in the hands of only a few dozen or so people, often guided by one strong leader, whereas sociologists who study power say that there is a leadership group of many thousands for a set of wealth-owning families that numbers several million. Furthermore, the sociological view shows that the groups or classes below the highest levels buy into the system in various ways and support it. For example, highly trained professionals in medicine, law, and academia have considerable control over their own lives, make a good living, and usually enjoy their work, so they go along with the system even though they do not have much political power.

Fourth, the conspiratorial view often assumes that clever experts ("pointy-headed intellectuals") with bizarre and grandiose ideas have manipulated the thinking of their hapless bosses. But studies of policy-making suggest that experts work within the context of the values and goals set out by the leaders, and that they are ignored or replaced if they step outside the consensus (which is signaled by saying they have become overly abstract, idealistic, or even, frankly, "pinko").

Finally, the conspiratorial view assumes that illegal plans to change the government or assassinate people can be kept secret for long periods of time, but all evidence shows that secret groups or plans in the United States are uncovered by civil liberties groups, infiltrated by reporters or government officials, and written about in the press. Even secrets about wars and CIA operations -- Vietnam, the Contras, the rationales for Bush's invasion of Iraq in 2003 -- are soon exposed for everyone to see. As for assassinations and assassination attempts in the United States, from McKinley to Franklin D. Roosevelt to John F. Kennedy to Martin Luther King, Jr., to Robert F. Kennedy to Reagan, they have been the acts of individuals with no connections to any power groups.

Because all their underlying assumptions are discredited by historical events and media exposures, no conspiracy theory is credible on any issue. If there is corporate domination, it is through leaders in visible positions within the corporate community, the policy planning network, and the government. If there is class domination, it is through the same mundane processes that social scientists have shown to be operating for other levels of the socioeconomic system.

Even though there are no conspiracies, it is also true that government officials sometimes take illegal actions or try to deceive the public. [...] It is also true that the CIA has been involved in espionage, sabotage, and the illegal overthrow of foreign governments, and that the FBI spied on and attempted to disrupt Marxist third parties, the Civil Rights Movement, and the Ku Klux Klan. But careful studies show that all these actions were authorized by top government officials, which is the critical point here. There was no "secret team" or "shadow government" committing illegal acts or ordering government officials to deceive the public and disrupt social movements. Such a distinction is crucial in differentiating all sociological theories of power from a conspiratorial one
SlowLX is offline  
post #20 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
TexasDevilDog is offline  
post #21 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX View Post
I'm not watching two hours of conspiracy theory shit...

but if this is really about a NWO and the banks controlling everything...come on people

Why would capitalist rich people and a capitalist banking system want to reach a goal which is a complete reversal of its basic principles?

The logic of some of these conspiracy theorist is insane, mentally ill people make more sense than some of these nutjobs.
You should watch the movie then you might actually then have some facts instead of the typical "conspiracy theorists" retort. Spend two hours of your life on this movie it's created from facts not fiction. It's hard for a lot of people to believe the truth because we've been lied to our entire lives, and no one wants to think their government doesn't give a shit about them or their family. I don't want to believe any of it either, but I want to know the truth, and the truth is our government is not to be trusted AT ALL!

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 03-15-2009 at 12:43 PM.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #22 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 12:58 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Top 04 Snake View Post
You should watch the movie then you might actually then have some facts instead of the typical "conspiracy theorists" retort. Spend two hours of your life on this movie it's created from facts not fiction. It's hard for a lot of people to believe the truth because we've been lied to our entire lives, and no one wants to think their government doesn't give a shit about them or their family. I don't want to believe any of it either, but I want to know the truth, and the truth is our government is not to be trusted AT ALL!
And our goverment blew up the world trade centers so we could attack Iraq. You can even see the explosions as the towers fall.
Come on dude give me a break! SlowLX makes some good points with his quote. Anyone can twist facts into a conspiracy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #23 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Top 04 Snake View Post
You should watch the movie then you might actually then have some facts instead of the typical "conspiracy theorists" retort. Spend two hours of your life on this movie it's created from facts not fiction. It's hard for a lot of people to believe the truth because we've been lied to our entire lives, and no one wants to think their government doesn't give a shit about them or their family. I don't want to believe any of it either, but I want to know the truth, and the truth is our government is not to be trusted AT ALL!
I don't need to watch this to know it's full of shit. This "docu" and i use that loosely was made my Alex Jones. A known conspiracy theorist who -
1) tried to rebuild the branch davidian church in Waco claiming they were just and right.

2) more importantly he was the executive producer of Loose Change



This shit is garbage, plain and simple. You and anyone who buys into this shit have lost all credibility in my book for future discussions. Go sit in the corner with Zara
SlowLX is offline  
post #24 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
Wow, I'm impressed. This is not the typical response from this crowd. Mr. Jones must have put this together better than I though.

For those that did not watch all of it. You missed the best part, it is worth watching.

For those that are wondering what to do. Try doing what I have been saying for years. Every time a vote come up, vote out the one that is currently in office for the next 5 to 10 years. Every one from your local judge to the prez. Keep up with what they are actually doing. Watch there vote record. Find out how to take them to court for passing laws that are unconstitutional. We must get it back to the point where the public servants, are just exactly that, public servants, and not people that think they are above the laws that they are suppose to up hold!
Oh for the love of Fuck, go take a history class. This country has been ruled by elitist since it was founded.
SlowLX is offline  
post #25 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 01:27 PM
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
And our goverment blew up the world trade centers so we could attack Iraq. You can even see the explosions as the towers fall.
Come on dude give me a break! SlowLX makes some good points with his quote. Anyone can twist facts into a conspiracy.
And the government can hide twist and cover up facts so what's your point?. Just keep your head in the sand and don't worry it'll all be okay.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #26 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 01:37 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Close To Red River
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX View Post
I don't need to watch this to know it's full of shit. This "docu" and i use that loosely was made my Alex Jones. A known conspiracy theorist who -
1) tried to rebuild the branch davidian church in Waco claiming they were just and right.

2) more importantly he was the executive producer of Loose Change



This shit is garbage, plain and simple. You and anyone who buys into this shit have lost all credibility in my book for future discussions. Go sit in the corner with Zara
HUM You may be correct maybe but, here are some more links to follow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I3sqpRtKUA

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/bilderberg-group/

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-obam...rg-rendezvous/


We donít need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, itís over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
Miss D is offline  
post #27 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 01:38 PM
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX View Post
I don't need to watch this to know it's full of shit. This "docu" and i use that loosely was made my Alex Jones. A known conspiracy theorist who -
1) tried to rebuild the branch davidian church in Waco claiming they were just and right.

2) more importantly he was the executive producer of Loose Change



This shit is garbage, plain and simple. You and anyone who buys into this shit have lost all credibility in my book for future discussions. Go sit in the corner with Zara
Well fortunately for me your credibility is definitely not what I'm seeking. The government has lost all credibility IMO. Alex Jones has nothing to gain by making movies like this. He puts himself in danger so you can know what your governments up to. He gives away the movie so you can't say "he's doing it for profit" I just find it scary that so many people actually believe HABITUAL LIARS (our government) and actually trust them to do what they tell us they're doing especially when their track record of telling us the truth is a fucking joke. We will see soon enough who's correct. For my family's sake and yours I hope I'm wrong, but I know in my heart that our government is pure evil, and wouldn't put anything past them including attacking their own people, especially when it's a documented fact that they contemplated it before.

Here's 3 links about them planning to attack the USA in case you want to argue that also.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
__________________

Here's a link to Terror storm which will tell you a different side of 9/11 and numerous other terror attacks around the world. Lot of FACTS in this movie that are indisputable.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...63607579389947

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 03-15-2009 at 02:12 PM.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #28 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 02:23 PM
How you doin'
 
STANGGT40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: 8 Rib > 6 Rib
Posts: 28,254
the central banks conspiracy theory has been around for quite some time, and it's very funny how the exact things that have been spoken about seem to happen. the problem is that most people assume that something so immense couldn't be possible...it is. i'm not a tin foil hat wearing fool, but i'm not ignorant enough to assume that this stuff isn't possible.

has anyone wondered what happened with that whole story about Bloomberg trying to find out where trillions of dollars went that the fed won't release information about? this is a huge story that barely got an coverage and then pretty much went away completely. some of this was even before the tarp "700 billion" deal...they had already given out trillions and were in the process of giving out multiple more trillions of dollars. all of the while, nobody would tell anyone where it was going or how much was spent. it's amazing when you think about it...here we are griping about a few hundred billion (that we know about) when there are trillions flowing out behind our backs.

here's a link to some info on the bloomberg suit...since then about 8+ trillion has flowed out.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=aKr.oY2YKc2g
STANGGT40 is offline  
post #29 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 02:31 PM
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANGGT40 View Post
the central banks conspiracy theory has been around for quite some time, and it's very funny how the exact things that have been spoken about seem to happen. the problem is that most people assume that something so immense couldn't be possible...it is. i'm not a tin foil hat wearing fool, but i'm not ignorant enough to assume that this stuff isn't possible.

has anyone wondered what happened with that whole story about Bloomberg trying to find out where trillions of dollars went that the fed won't release information about? this is a huge story that barely got an coverage and then pretty much went away completely. some of this was even before the tarp "700 billion" deal...they had already given out trillions and were in the process of giving out multiple more trillions of dollars. all of the while, nobody would tell anyone where it was going or how much was spent. it's amazing when you think about it...here we are griping about a few hundred billion (that we know about) when there are trillions flowing out behind our backs.
Very well put. Everyone is either scared to question big bro or believes he's on the up and up. You should never be scared to demand answers, we pay these fucking idiots in office salaries, and they SHOULD be held accountable and have to answer all of our questions. They have us right where they want us arguing about Bush or Obama or other pointless bs when none of that shit even matters. Their agenda runs deeper then you ever imagined folks, believe it.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 03-15-2009 at 03:40 PM.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #30 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
And our government blew up the world trade centers so we could attack Iraq. You can even see the explosions as the towers fall.
Come on dude give me a break! Slowly makes some good points with his quote. Anyone can twist facts into a conspiracy.
Funny how the government twisted these facts in the history books. http://rawstory.com/news/afp/Report_..._01082008.html


That's weird because what I was taught in school was completely opposite?? I know our government wouldn't lie to us, or would they?
For anyone that doesn't like the link for reference here's 3 more about it.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/...ss20051201.htm
http://vi.uh.edu/pages/buzzmat/08972_text.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4492190.stm

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 03-15-2009 at 02:48 PM.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #31 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Top 04 Snake View Post
Funny how the government twisted these facts in the history books. http://rawstory.com/news/afp/Report_..._01082008.html


That's weird because what I was taught in school was completely opposite?? I know our government wouldn't lie to us, or would they?
For anyone that doesn't like the link for reference here's 3 more about it.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/...ss20051201.htm
http://vi.uh.edu/pages/buzzmat/08972_text.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4492190.stm
OUR goverment is perfectly fine. There are however people within that goverment that dont always tell the truth and do the right things. It is impossible to keep bad people out all the time. It may not be the best possible goverment but it is the best yet. The fact that you can even speak out against the goverment shows the success of our goverment. So tell me, what goverment is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #32 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 06:40 PM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
OUR goverment is perfectly fine.
FAIL!!!

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #33 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: smithville
Posts: 1,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
OUR goverment is perfectly fine. There are however people within that goverment that dont always tell the truth and do the right things. It is impossible to keep bad people out all the time. It may not be the best possible goverment but it is the best yet. The fact that you can even speak out against the goverment shows the success of our goverment. So tell me, what goverment is better?
you must have fell and hit your head.our "goverment"is totally fucked.

it has turned into a corporation to jack its own citizens.look around.

RON PAUL '08
fast83 is offline  
post #34 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 07:16 PM
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
OUR goverment is perfectly fine. There are however people within that goverment that dont always tell the truth and do the right things. It is impossible to keep bad people out all the time. It may not be the best possible goverment but it is the best yet. The fact that you can even speak out against the goverment shows the success of our goverment. So tell me, what goverment is better?
Our government is far from perfectly fine. I'll tell you what government is better, one that doesn't lie, cheat, steal, and kill it's own people. If you knew how to spell government you might actually have someone listen to your argument. Freedom of speech is not a example of the success of our government. Don't ever mention success and government in the same sentence, unless you're referring to the success they've had fooling everyone like yourself into trusting them.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #35 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 08:25 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
I think the only people that have a problem with the design of our goverment are the failures. The people that arent willing to work hard to get what they want. The people that expect to have everything handed to them. Thats whats wrong with this country. And thats why our labor force is being taken over by illegal aliens (they work there ass off and they take pride in their hard work.) and all the big companies are moving out of America. This is a nation of slackers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #36 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Lifer
 
93coupelx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Commiefornia
Posts: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
I think the only people that have a problem with the design of our goverment are the failures. The people that arent willing to work hard to get what they want. The people that expect to have everything handed to them. Thats whats wrong with this country. And thats why our labor force is being taken over by illegal aliens (they work there ass off and they take pride in their hard work.) and all the big companies are moving out of America. This is a nation of slackers.
Irony. Yes illegals work hard, but a vast majority of them collect in anyway they can from our government. Failures are hardly the only one who have a problem with being robbed blind at every turn. Maybe our companies would not move out if they could remain just as competitive here. Look at our tax structure. There is a reason gigantic super cities like Dubai and Doha in the middle east are being built at record pace and it has all to do with TAXES.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
93coupelx is offline  
post #37 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 09:06 PM
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
I think the only people that have a problem with the design of our goverment are the failures. The people that arent willing to work hard to get what they want. The people that expect to have everything handed to them. Thats whats wrong with this country. And thats why our labor force is being taken over by illegal aliens (they work there ass off and they take pride in their hard work.) and all the big companies are moving out of America. This is a nation of slackers.
I agree with you except for your first statement. I have a problem with our government, and I'm not a failure. I've owned a successful small business for six years now, and have been able to provide a good life for my family. The only thing that's failed is our governments mentality, especially if they expect the responsible people to pay for the deadbeats. Where's the incentive to work hard if the governments just going to bail you out if you give up? This is not the country our family members and brothers before us died and fought for.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #38 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 10:36 PM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
I think the only people that have a problem with the design of our goverment are the failures. The people that arent willing to work hard to get what they want. The people that expect to have everything handed to them. Thats whats wrong with this country. And thats why our labor force is being taken over by illegal aliens (they work there ass off and they take pride in their hard work.) and all the big companies are moving out of America. This is a nation of slackers.
Spoken like a true Obama zealot.

"If you do not agree with the government, you are lazy or a failure. If you do not like how the politicians are deceiving you, you aren't willing to work hard. If you want more accountability in Washington, you are a slacker."

You fail every time you post.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #39 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 06:53 AM
Lifer
 
FATHERFORD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Katy and Waco
Posts: 1,932
Good video, I'm sure some info is stretched a bit and opinions, but there is no ignoring facts...


Also walker, you're dumb...

There is that better you spelling nazi's?

"His tricked out trans am guzzles every dime he brings home"

2004 RC SWB F150 5.4 - Saleen S/C'd 5.4 3V
1979 Pace Car - Not the usual mods
1984 Gt-350 - Trickflow'd 302
1992 Coupe - Vortech'd 393
1997 Viper GTS - H/C and Giggles

Buy my F-150 Vortech Setup! - Link
FATHERFORD is offline  
post #40 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 09:29 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Close To Red River
Posts: 181
Several of you are right on so many points, slackers are killing us, as well as people that believe something that sounds to good to be true is ok, like we will just tell the mortgage company that you make 6 times the amount you make and it will be just fine. How stupid can people be? (Don’t forget the crocked brokers that were selling the homes) No I don't want to pay their mortgage for them. My home is paid for and we did it with lots of hard work and planning and not ever living beyond our means. We ran a business for years that employed several employees and it was tough, sometimes the employees were the only ones that got paid, but we make it. But when this house of cards started about 15 or so years ago, at first I though it was great, then no way, we pulled everything out and sat on it after a while and sure enough everything started to spin out of control. Check out this please http://www.cnbc.com/id/28993790/28892719?slide=

We donít need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, itís over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
Miss D is offline  
post #41 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Lifer
 
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: DFW
Posts: 13,083
I bet that guy Kyle Bass is sitting on some island laughing is ass off drinking coronas!

98 Brokra
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ is offline  
post #42 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 10:08 AM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
SlowLX is a zionist Jew!!!!
46Tbird is offline  
post #43 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Big "foot"
 
BLAKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Around
Posts: 19,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
SlowLX is a zionist Jew!!!!
Everyone knows this. You've seen that beak of his.

BLAKE is offline  
post #44 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Close To Red River
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ View Post
I bet that guy Kyle Bass is sitting on some island laughing is ass off drinking coronas!
I hope Mr. Bass has one for me, I was not smart enough to make money, just smart enough not to lose any.

We donít need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, itís over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
Miss D is offline  
post #45 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 12:07 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
SlowLX is a zionist Jew!!!!
Fuck those Hajis!!! Israel FTMFW
SlowLX is offline  
post #46 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Close To Red River
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANGGT40 View Post
the central banks conspiracy theory has been around for quite some time, and it's very funny how the exact things that have been spoken about seem to happen. the problem is that most people assume that something so immense couldn't be possible...it is. i'm not a tin foil hat wearing fool, but i'm not ignorant enough to assume that this stuff isn't possible.

has anyone wondered what happened with that whole story about Bloomberg trying to find out where trillions of dollars went that the fed won't release information about? this is a huge story that barely got an coverage and then pretty much went away completely. some of this was even before the tarp "700 billion" deal...they had already given out trillions and were in the process of giving out multiple more trillions of dollars. all of the while, nobody would tell anyone where it was going or how much was spent. it's amazing when you think about it...here we are griping about a few hundred billion (that we know about) when there are trillions flowing out behind our backs.

here's a link to some info on the bloomberg suit...since then about 8+ trillion has flowed out.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=aKr.oY2YKc2g
Why in God's name is the Federal Reserve Bank , not subject to the freedom of information law. I know that it's not part of the Gov. but all that they do is deal with the Gov. so they should have to abide by the same rules as their counterparts. Why can they hide everthing in such a black hole that it takes forever to supply info. I for one do not like it. WHERE IS THE MONEY AND WHY WILL THEY NOT ACCOUNT FOR IT? Better question, where does their money come from? They will let the story die a slow & painfull death, while they stall the court system with motions for dismissal.

We donít need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, itís over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
Miss D is offline  
post #47 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss D View Post
Why in God's name is the Federal Reserve Bank , not subject to the freedom of information law.
Answer the following question and you will answer your question.

What private company is subject to the freedom of information act?
TexasDevilDog is offline  
post #48 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Close To Red River
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
Answer the following question and you will answer your question.

What private company is subject to the freedom of information act?
OK! but the last part of the question was since they deal only with the Gov. they should be, and the last ? was "Better question, where does their money come from? "

Can you answer that please?

We donít need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, itís over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
Miss D is offline  
post #49 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 05:44 PM
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss D View Post
OK! but the last part of the question was since they deal only with the Gov. they should be, and the last ? was "Better question, where does their money come from? "

Can you answer that please?
Sorry, I did not read your entire post. The banks have been using the FED's discount window, meaning they get a loan from the FED at a low rate while having to pledge some type of asset. Most of the assets pledged are junk. The FED takes in the asset and give the bank a loan in the fiat money. The loan plus interest has to be paid back to the FED. The best part is when the FED gets this money (profit) it pays it back to its member banks in the form of dividends.
TexasDevilDog is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome