How many of you know about this? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

How many of you know about this?

Our government actually considered attacking us cities in 1962 to start a war.
Shit like this makes the 9/11 inside job claims definitely seem possible. If they were considering doing stuff like this in 1962 then it's not too far of a stretch to think they would consider it again. Pretty crazy stuff.

Here's 3 links about it.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 03-05-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 07:06 PM
You never go full retard

Don't believe everything you read on wiki, most anyone can get editor access and put whatever the hell they want.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan View Post
Don't believe everything you read on wiki, most anyone can get editor access and put whatever the hell they want.
That's textbook, do you work for the gubment?

I just used their link because it has the actual document on it. This is 100% truth. Do a search and see for yourself.

here's a couple more if you're lazy
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 03-05-2009 at 07:25 PM.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 07:47 PM
PAN

Were something that far fetched prove out as true I wouldn't be the least bit surprised as I don't think there is a bottom in terms of what these scumbag sonsabitches that are running this country would stoop to in order to achieve their objective of total control...

"Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely" Lord Acton, a long damned time ago
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Were something that far fetched prove out as true I wouldn't be the least surprised as I don't think there is a bottom in terms of what these scumbag sonsabitches that are running this country would stoop to in order to achieve their objective of total control...

"Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely" Lord Acton, a long damned time ago
I agree 100% and you hit the nail on the head with Total control. Not to take shots at motoman, but what he said above is exactly the thing the government is hoping Americans will say when someone challenges them. I don't believe what the government tells us, and the day we stop questioning them is the day they get total control.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 03-05-2009 at 07:57 PM.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 08:37 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Top 04 Snake View Post
I agree 100% and you hit the nail on the head with Total control. Not to take shots at motoman, but what he said above is exactly the thing the government is hoping Americans will say when someone challenges them. I don't believe what the government tells us, and the day we stop questioning them is the day they get total control.
I'm not challenging the government, I'm saying don't believe all the shit you read on the internet. Especially wiki, anyone can go get an editors account to write up whatever the hell they want.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
I'm not challenging the government, I'm saying don't believe all the shit you read on the INTERNET. Especially Viki, anyone can go get an editors account to write up whatever the hell they want.
I wasn't saying you were challenging the government. I was saying I am challenging them, and when someone (me) tells another person (you) about it, they would hope for a answer along the lines of what you said. Got it? That's what I was getting it. There's more links about this then you have time to look at. The government released those documents that's a fact you cannot deny. You should dig a little into the rabbit hole and see what you find. Don't ever give our government the benefit of the doubt, they've lost that privilege.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement