Gotta love lib media. - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,635
Gotta love lib media.

The Associated press has this pic on yahoo.



This picture makes me feel like I know the guy, Like, He's someone i see pretty regularly.




OH, Yea, That's him.

Dont see it yet? Here, here's one more.




Funny how they are posturing him, yet he hasnt turned water into wine, or mortgage derivatives into cash yet.
sc281_99-0135 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 06:05 PM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist
 
thesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Heading back to Plentywood
Posts: 8,389
The media is full of phucking morons . Obama is in way over his head and he knows it . Its only a matter of time before the rest of the country realizes it .
thesource is offline  
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 06:51 PM
BANNED
 
Pro88LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Frisco
Posts: 8,348
jesus christ.

Pro88LX is offline  
 
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 07:15 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesource View Post
The media is full of phucking morons . Obama is in way over his head and he knows it . Its only a matter of time before the rest of the country realizes it .
Unfortunately they never will. They will just lay blame on the Republicans that he preceded. Also the fact that 90% of the morons who voted for him dont know jack shit of what goes on.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 08:07 PM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist
 
thesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Heading back to Plentywood
Posts: 8,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06 View Post
Unfortunately they never will. They will just lay blame on the Republicans that he preceded. Also the fact that 90% of the morons who voted for him dont know jack shit of what goes on.
I think Obama picked the wrong election to win . Things are really bad right now on just about every level . I think we are truely on the verge on a major global depression . Large companies are folding every week . I just heard Crane Cams closed shop .
thesource is offline  
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 08:41 PM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesource View Post
I think Obama picked the wrong election to win . Things are really bad right now on just about every level . I think we are truely on the verge on a major global depression . Large companies are folding every week . I just heard Crane Cams closed shop .
Crane cams? Holy shit. OTOH, many of the standard cam grinds come out of camshaft machine company and are reboxed, so maybe there is no loss there.
mikeb is offline  
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
wow, lol, that's a stretch. Might be reaching just a bit, ya think? You guys will find anything to try and crucify this guy with (pun intended).
Hollywood is offline  
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 08:51 PM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist
 
thesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Heading back to Plentywood
Posts: 8,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
Crane cams? Holy shit. OTOH, many of the standard cam grinds come out of camshaft machine company and are reboxed, so maybe there is no loss there.
Not to get off subject but Crane Cams has been in business for a very long time . They not only provided cores to most of the other cam grinders , they also had a very decent ignition product as well as being one of only two retail places in the U.S that offered Mikronite services .
thesource is offline  
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
wow, lol, that's a stretch. Might be reaching just a bit, ya think? You guys will find anything to try and crucify this guy with (pun intended).
I would agree with you if the liberal media wasnt under the desk sucking him off the entire time.

Name another president that if all this bad shit happened to him, (buttload of appointees getting popped for tax dodging, and the biggest spending package in history with nothing but special interest and pet project money. Do you reallt think ANYONE else wouldnt get thrown to the fucking wolves??

And the media takes it with a smile.


After all that, and claiming that he'll solve all our problems, no no I dont think it's a stretch.
sc281_99-0135 is offline  
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 11:29 PM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
I have seen two other versions of that exact same pic setup, in one version he is looking nearly into the camera, and the other he is looking above and to the left of the camera. Each time he had the presidential emblem's ring around his head.

Yes, the pic setups are purposeful, only an idiot would think otherwise.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 07:29 AM
Lifer
 
Avery'sDad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Red Oak
Posts: 1,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro88LX View Post
jesus christ.
LOL...x2
Avery'sDad is offline  
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 07:42 AM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc281_99-0135 View Post
I would agree with you if the liberal media wasnt under the desk sucking him off the entire time.

Name another president that if all this bad shit happened to him, (buttload of appointees getting popped for tax dodging, and the biggest spending package in history with nothing but special interest and pet project money. Do you reallt think ANYONE else wouldnt get thrown to the fucking wolves??

And the media takes it with a smile.


After all that, and claiming that he'll solve all our problems, no no I dont think it's a stretch.
Don't bother replying to Hollywood's posts. When you reply back with factual information and truth, he will not respond.

His screen name should be HitNRun Hollywood.
Hass is offline  
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 08:06 AM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Don't bother replying to Hollywood's posts. When you reply back with factual information and truth, he will not respond.

His screen name should be HitNRun Hollywood.
Exactly.
Fox466 is offline  
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 08:30 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
wow, lol, that's a stretch. Might be reaching just a bit, ya think? You guys will find anything to try and crucify this guy with (pun intended).
You're right. Kinda like they did Bush for 8 years, huh? It's just starting, too. It will be a long 3 years and 11 months. No mercy let-up, and no mercy.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 09:38 AM
reppin tha westside
 
fitzwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: east of a rock, west of a hard place.
Posts: 3,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc281_99-0135 View Post
The Associated press has this pic on yahoo.



This picture makes me feel like I know the guy, Like, He's someone i see pretty regularly.

[IMG]http://


Funny how they are posturing him, yet he hasnt turned water into wine, or mortgage derivatives into cash yet.

can i get that in a couch size black velvet painting???

sheesh. CBS was touting his approval rating this morning. Buncha morons...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
El Duderino.......of the Crown Royal Cruisers




Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Jester, your posts do the same thing as going to a county fair, you really make people think "Hey, I'm not so fucked up after looking at that guy!"
fitzwell is offline  
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 09:45 AM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzwell View Post
can i get that in a couch size black velvet painting???

sheesh. CBS was touting his approval rating this morning. Buncha morons...
Of course they were, it was a CBS poll.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Token Troll
 
GhostTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sherman
Posts: 4,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
I have seen two other versions of that exact same pic setup, in one version he is looking nearly into the camera, and the other he is looking above and to the left of the camera. Each time he had the presidential emblem's ring around his head.

Yes, the pic setups are purposeful, only an idiot would think otherwise.

Stevo
Oh, I gotta see those!

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
GhostTX is offline  
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-25-2009, 07:13 AM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Don't bother replying to Hollywood's posts. When you reply back with factual information and truth, he will not respond.

His screen name should be HitNRun Hollywood.

Kind of like when i've proved you wrong in previous post where you kept coming back at me with the same question after I answered it? Is that what you call hit n run? Yea, I dont come in here and i'm not so obsessed with what people think of my opinion to spend my day watching my responses waiting to defend them. Get a life dude.
Hollywood is offline  
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-25-2009, 07:16 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Don't bother replying to Hollywood's posts. When you reply back with factual information and truth, he will not respond.

His screen name should be HitNRun Hollywood.
Sometimes I wonder what goes through peoples' heads when they decide to try to make up insults like that...
exlude is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome