HOUSE OF CARDS playing on cnbc. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

HOUSE OF CARDS playing on cnbc.

The peddlers of the subprime loans are con artists, no doubt, but I am sitting here disgusted at the interviews of the people that bought shit they couldnt afford.

" They didnt tell me they took out two loans (80/20)"

Bitch! How the fvck did you think you were able to get approved with no cash down?! And a red flag never popped up when you were making TWO payments per month, and signed TWO totally different sets of loan docs??

"They overstated my income"

NO, You overstated your income because you wanted the "STATED INCOME LOAN" Why? Because you knew if you had to prove your income, that you couldn't afford the Fvcking house!!!

" We wanted the American Dream, Now it's taken all away because of the big bad mortgage company"

You had NO business in a half a million dollar house anyway, What? You thought the rest of us were chumps and didn't know any better living in these 150-200k homes?

Gosh DAMN I wanna punch one of these dumb motherfvckers!! It'd be worth the fine and the jail time.

/RANT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Lifer

The real evile people are the borrowers. They knew exactly what they were doing because they got wind of how their bad credit friends got 100% financing and wanted it for themselves. Don't believe their lies!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

I'm scared of having ANY debt. I get nervous when I have a car payment and I'm not a month ahead atleast on all of my bills. I dont see how these people convinced themselves that all this debt was ok.

Boggles the mind.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Yeah, saw that earlier. Some dude was complaining that the lenders "don't care that this is MY home and that their greediness will hurt my family."

I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at how ass backwards that statement was.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
Yeah, saw that earlier. Some dude was complaining that the lenders "don't care that this is MY home and that their greediness will hurt my family."

I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at how ass backwards that statement was.
The economy is going to go down the toilet even more, but the "buy now pay later" american public NEEDS to learn this lesson or we'll be back in the same spot in a decade.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement