What REALLY happened to JFK?? - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 09:36 AM Thread Starter
HPP = GHEY
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Listening to 01svtboy BITCH about his trailer!!!
Posts: 2,894
What REALLY happened to JFK??

Who killed him? why? etc...

Nick's Custom Detailing 214-205-1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybo View Post
Don't care if you do. This is not going to be another talk about Kenny's Cobalt thread. I know what my other car runs and I am proud of it. It might be hard for you to swallow that pill, but there are lots of 4 bangers that run 13s and better. SRT-4 Neons, Cobalt SS's, Saturn Sky Redline's and Evo's do it all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
Turbo5.4 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 09:44 AM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
JFK was assassinated by a colaberation of the Mafia and the CIA. The CIA paved the way & covered for the Mafia (who actually staged the hit). Read "Crossfire" by Jim Marrs.
White trash wagon is offline  
post #3 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 09:52 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Or "High Treason" by Robert Groden. J Edger Hoover did a lot of cleanup work.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
 
post #4 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 10:02 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt View Post
Or "High Treason" by Robert Groden. J Edger Hoover did a lot of cleanup work.
Great book. I had mine autographed by the author! He came to Dallas for a book-signing. He actually throws out several scenario's and evidence, and let's you kind of decide.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #5 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 10:09 AM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt View Post
Or "High Treason" by Robert Groden. J Edger Hoover did a lot of cleanup work.
I'll pick that up!
White trash wagon is offline  
post #6 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?
 
flashstang04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,224
He was killed by male models.

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
flashstang04 is offline  
post #7 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 10:40 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 29 Palms
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashstang04 View Post
He was killed by male models.


derek zoolander??? magnum???
CECILMACK2704 is offline  
post #8 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 579
he was killed by the super ninja assassin lee harvey oswald...duh .

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
mightyp is offline  
post #9 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 11:19 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: tail end of where the hell are we road
Posts: 807
we wont know the truth until everybody is dead . sealed for 75 years ?

" dont mess with the porchdog........ he bites "
Bubbaearl is offline  
post #10 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Lifer
 
Avery'sDad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Red Oak
Posts: 1,509
Avery'sDad is offline  
post #11 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbaearl View Post
we wont know the truth until everybody is dead . sealed for 75 years ?
Most of that stuff has been unsealed. We will never know the whole story. Too many folks are dead and gone.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #12 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:05 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: tail end of where the hell are we road
Posts: 807
well i cant buy the oswell story . 3 shots, that fast, at moving target , that accurate can be done but only by the best. there's a fox in the chicken house somewhere .

" dont mess with the porchdog........ he bites "
Bubbaearl is offline  
post #13 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:09 PM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy
 
stinginstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,644
Damn shame Oliver Stone twisted quite a few details in his movie.
stinginstang is offline  
post #14 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:13 PM
Censored
 
big_tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,699
Osama Bin Laden

Doors Done Rite
big_tiger is offline  
post #15 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinginstang View Post
Damn shame Oliver Stone twisted quite a few details in his movie.
As usual...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #16 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbaearl View Post
well i cant buy the oswell story . 3 shots, that fast, at moving target , that accurate can be done but only by the best. there's a fox in the chicken house somewhere .
Shit dude, I disagree. Ever been to the site? From six stories up it's like shooting fish in a barrel. You're almost looking down on top of him. The trajectory has been shown to come from that window, no doubt about it at this point.

However, the WHY he was shot will not be answered.
46Tbird is offline  
post #17 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:41 PM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Shit dude, I disagree. Ever been to the site? From six stories up it's like shooting fish in a barrel. You're almost looking down on top of him. The trajectory has been shown to come from that window, no doubt about it at this point.

However, the WHY he was shot will not be answered.
Remember Danny, it was a bolt action rofle, not a semi-automatic. Oswald BARELY earned his rifle badge in the Marines, he repeatedly got the "maggies drawers" (Marine speak for failing target practices). The timing is the killer, the best FBI marksmen could BARELY get off 3 shots as quick as Oswald supposedly did.

Plus I've been there many times and trees really foul the view out the 6th floor window. I've also seen a picture of a view out that window when the trees were cut back to thier 1963 configuration, some of the shots were totally obscured.
White trash wagon is offline  
post #18 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:51 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by White trash wagon View Post
Remember Danny, it was a bolt action rofle, not a semi-automatic. Oswald BARELY earned his rifle badge in the Marines, he repeatedly got the "maggies drawers" (Marine speak for failing target practices). The timing is the killer, the best FBI marksmen could BARELY get off 3 shots as quick as Oswald supposedly did.

Plus I've been there many times and trees really foul the view out the 6th floor window. I've also seen a picture of a view out that window when the trees were cut back to thier 1963 configuration, some of the shots were totally obscured.
The real question to me, is why did he wait until they made the turn? He could have taken much easier shots as they headed straight at him! They've done some sonic (echo) tests' there at Dealey Plaza, and it's doubtful Oswald acted alone. Some witnesses said there were more shots fired than most folks originally thought. That old Mannlicher bolt-action rifle isn't exactly the epitome of accuracy, either. There were witnesses with the DPD that said the bolt was barely operational...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #19 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:53 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: At the Dexter Lake Club
Posts: 12,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by White trash wagon View Post
JFK was assassinated by a colaberation of the Mafia and the CIA. The CIA paved the way & covered for the Mafia (who actually staged the hit). Read "Crossfire" by Jim Marrs.
You don't think the Cubans had a reason to kill him off? How about the KGB? Vietnamese? It might have even been Joe Dimaggio.

I think it was a KGB hit personally, sanctioned by a combination of all the other parties mentioned and covered up by his VP. Admitting the Russians killed our president would mean WW3, cover it up and everyone is happy.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
BP is offline  
post #20 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:55 PM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Back and to the left.

I agree with both your assessments, but I saw the Mythbusters episode on the assassination.

Here are some pictures. I agree, a head-on shot would have been a cinch, and the trees may have been blocking the shot. But at this point, all we're left with is the Warren report...



46Tbird is offline  
post #21 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
You don't think the Cubans had a reason to kill him off? How about the KGB? Vietnamese? It might have even been Joe Dimaggio.

I think it was a KGB hit personally, sanctioned by a combination of all the other parties mentioned and covered up by his VP. Admitting the Russians killed our president would mean WW3, cover it up and everyone is happy.
Personally, I think it was organized crime. The Kennedy's were really going after those guys. Remember, Jack Ruby had some nasty connections, and just happen to be the guy to cap Oswald...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #22 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Who gives a shit?

Slowhand is offline  
post #23 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:00 PM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
You don't think the Cubans had a reason to kill him off? How about the KGB? Vietnamese? It might have even been Joe Dimaggio.

I think it was a KGB hit personally, sanctioned by a combination of all the other parties mentioned and covered up by his VP. Admitting the Russians killed our president would mean WW3, cover it up and everyone is happy.
You are correct in that MANY wanted JFK dead. Including the CIA, the Russians, the Cubans, and the Mafia.

From what I've read the Mafia had the best organization IN the USA to that, and the CIA cleared the way & assisted. After RFK & JFK turned on the Mafia, several mob bosses were quoted saying they would "wack Kennedy".

IF Joe Kennedy (JFK's dad) hadn't set up a deal with the Mafia, JFK would have never defeated Nixon.
White trash wagon is offline  
post #24 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:02 PM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Back and to the left.

I agree with both your assessments, but I saw the Mythbusters episode on the assassination.

Here are some pictures. I agree, a head-on shot would have been a cinch, and the trees may have been blocking the shot. But at this point, all we're left with is the Warren report...



That diagram is for shot #3, #1 &2 would have been blocked by the trees.
White trash wagon is offline  
post #25 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:02 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
I wrote a 322 page thesis on the JFK assassination. The conclusion - lee harvey oswald shot him, simple as that. case closed. Every conspiracy theory has holes the size of planets. When I was working on that paper, I read 12 conspiracy theory books, and the entire warren commission report front the back. It's probably one of the most intense amounts of studying I ever did. The amount of evidence against oswald is staggering, if you have any conspiracy theories you need quickly shot down, I can help with that, hehe.
CJ is offline  
post #26 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:07 PM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
I wrote a 322 page thesis on the JFK assassination. The conclusion - lee harvey oswald shot him, simple as that. case closed. Every conspiracy theory has holes the size of planets.

So I guess you, with all your vast resources, researched it better than those who spent years and tens of thousands of dollars researching it? Staged your own Dealey Plaza recreations? Bought a Mannlicher bolt-action rifle, and tested how fast you could accurately fire it?

Those guys did actual research & tests, they didn't read other's books & write report.
White trash wagon is offline  
post #27 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:15 PM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy
 
stinginstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,644
I'll admit there were a lot of coincidences with the assassination, but therewould have to be many people involved in a conspiracy. Someone would have said something by now.
stinginstang is offline  
post #28 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Lincoln was shot in the Ford Theater, Kennedy was shot in a Ford product. Coincidence? I think not!
46Tbird is offline  
post #29 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:23 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
Oswald did. Plain and simple.

Even cousin Henry Wade said so.
David is offline  
post #30 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Lifer
 
BradM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Pouring Drinks
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by White trash wagon View Post
So I guess you, with all your vast resources, researched it better than those who spent years and tens of thousands of dollars researching it? Staged your own Dealey Plaza recreations? Bought a Mannlicher bolt-action rifle, and tested how fast you could accurately fire it?

Those guys did actual research & tests, they didn't read other's books & write report.
lol you act like you did more than read a book.
BradM is offline  
post #31 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:26 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
That old Mannlicher bolt-action rifle isn't exactly the epitome of accuracy, either. There were witnesses with the DPD that said the bolt was barely operational...
Sometimes you just get lucky.

and the bolt was operational....doesn't matter if just barely or perfectly. He may have liked it that way...

These conspiracy theorit guys crack me the fuck up.
Nate is offline  
post #32 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:28 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by White trash wagon View Post
So I guess you, with all your vast resources, researched it better than those who spent years and tens of thousands of dollars researching it? Staged your own Dealey Plaza recreations? Bought a Mannlicher bolt-action rifle, and tested how fast you could accurately fire it?

Those guys did actual research & tests, they didn't read other's books & write report.
Did you do any of the research or tests?
Nate is offline  
post #33 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:29 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
I wrote a 322 page thesis on the JFK assassination. The conclusion - lee harvey oswald shot him, simple as that. case closed. Every conspiracy theory has holes the size of planets. When I was working on that paper, I read 12 conspiracy theory books, and the entire warren commission report front the back. It's probably one of the most intense amounts of studying I ever did. The amount of evidence against oswald is staggering, if you have any conspiracy theories you need quickly shot down, I can help with that, hehe.
It's funny, but when I was in high school (waaaay before you), my buddy did his senior thesis on the JFK assasination, and really got into it. He dug so deep, that he called a number outside of Denver (in 1978), and the guy on the phone told him to drop the whole thing, and please don't call back. It shook my buddy up pretty good.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #34 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate View Post
Sometimes you just get lucky.

and the bolt was operational....doesn't matter if just barely or perfectly. He may have liked it that way...

These conspiracy theorit guys crack me the fuck up.
Those three shots from that rifle would need more than "luck", especially with the guy firing them, but we can all believe what we want. Nobody can prove otherwise, right?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #35 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:34 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Those three shots from that rifle would need more than "luck", especially with the guy firing them, but we can all believe what we want. Nobody can prove otherwise, right?
If the dude was fucking crazy and sat in his room for day after day after day just practicing firing off rounds and reloading anything is possible. Amirite?
Nate is offline  
post #36 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate View Post
If the dude was fucking crazy and sat in his room for day after day after day just practicing firing off rounds and reloading anything is possible. Amirite?
By most accounts, he didn't do that. They don't know how long he actually had the rifle, and some think he got it a day or two before. It may do you some good to read some of the reports and/or books out there. I'm not much of a conspiracy guy, but there are waaaay too many unanswered questions about the whole ordeal, including the entirely botched autopsy.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #37 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:44 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
By most accounts, he didn't do that. They don't know how long he actually had the rifle, and some think he got it a day or two before. It may do you some good to read some of the reports and/or books out there. I'm not much of a conspiracy guy, but there are waaaay too many unanswered questions about the whole ordeal, including the entirely botched autopsy.
There are to many holes in every conspiracy theory I've ever researched to care that much more about this.
Nate is offline  
post #38 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
By most accounts, he didn't do that. They don't know how long he actually had the rifle, and some think he got it a day or two before. It may do you some good to read some of the reports and/or books out there. I'm not much of a conspiracy guy, but there are waaaay too many unanswered questions about the whole ordeal, including the entirely botched autopsy.
So commission exhibit 773 is?
David is offline  
post #39 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
So commission exhibit 773 is?
You mean because they can't prove someone forged his signature on a money order, that he acted alone? That exhibit 773? I'm not here to debate or argue shit. I'm just saying it is not cut and dried, and never will be.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #40 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:58 PM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Lincoln was shot in the Ford Theater, Kennedy was shot in a Ford product. Coincidence? I think not!

<---Chuckling aloud...
Fox466 is offline  
post #41 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
HPP = GHEY
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Listening to 01svtboy BITCH about his trailer!!!
Posts: 2,894
man.. i dont think that oswald or whatever did it...

i think there was more then 1 involved for sure...

hell the guards even backed off before the damn shot was fired... and the one closest to the book building was like WTF... he is shown shrugging his shoulders out of confusion...

Nick's Custom Detailing 214-205-1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybo View Post
Don't care if you do. This is not going to be another talk about Kenny's Cobalt thread. I know what my other car runs and I am proud of it. It might be hard for you to swallow that pill, but there are lots of 4 bangers that run 13s and better. SRT-4 Neons, Cobalt SS's, Saturn Sky Redline's and Evo's do it all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
Turbo5.4 is offline  
post #42 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 02:01 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
You mean because they can't prove someone forged his signature on a money order, that he acted alone? That exhibit 773? I'm not here to debate or argue shit. I'm just saying it is not cut and dried, and never will be.
dude, it is. You dont need just that damn money order.
CJ is offline  
post #43 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
<---Chuckling aloud...
And both assassins went by three names. Boothe shot Lincoln in a theater, and Oswald was captured in a theater...It goes on and on.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #44 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
dude, it is. You dont need just that damn money order.
Explain?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #45 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 02:55 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Explain?
there is so much evidence against him, it's staggering. It's so conclusive, that conspiracy theorists must call the unbelievable amount of evidence as being a conspiracy in itself, because it's impossible to have that much evidence (LOL). There are photos of him holding the mannlicher carcano rifle. There is the money order signed by him for the rifle. there is the newspaper article he ordered it from found in his dresser with the rifle circled. There is a receipt for the ammunition used in the rifle. His fingerprint was found on the window. He had a .38 revolver on him which he shot and killed officer tibbets with, the money order was found for that as well. His palm print was on the barrel of that gun as well (he also pointed and fired at officers in the texas theater). All of the evidence against him covers a huge wall at the 5th floor museum in the book depository building. Letters to his wife in russian, letters from when he joined the socialist/communist workers union while in russia, correspondence between him and socialist /communist party leaders in the states. He also attempted to assassinate General Walker - that's right, JFK wasn't his first attempt. He shot at him in his dining room, the bullet hit the door frame and deflected off it, causing only minimal injuries. He went home and told his wife he did it. To which, she disclosed in her deposition.

That's just off the top of my head.

Last edited by CJ; 01-27-2009 at 03:02 PM.
CJ is offline  
post #46 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 03:02 PM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
there is so much evidence against him, it's staggering. It's so conclusive, that conspiracy theorists must call the unbelievable amount of evidence as being a conspiracy in itself, because it's impossible to have that much evidence (LOL). There are photos of him holding the manlicher carcano rifle. There is the money order signed by him for the rifle. there is the newspaper article he ordered it from found in his dresser with the rifle circled. There is a receipt for the ammunition used in the rifle. His fingerprint was found on the window. He had a .38 revolver on him which he shot and killed officer tibbets with, the money order was found for that as well. His palm print was on the barrel of that gun as well (he also pointed and fired at officers in the texas theater). All of the evidence against him covers a huge wall at the 5th floor museum in the book depository building. Letters to his wife in russian, letters from when he joined the socialist/communist workers union while in russia, correspondence between him and socialist /communist party leaders in the states.

That's just off the top of my head.
Doesn't mean Oswald did it by himself. Oswald WAS part of the assassination, but he had help.

Look at the link with David Ferrie,Clay Shaw and Jack Ruby...they all knew each other. And Ruby had mob ties. Hell, a teenage Oswald was photographed with David Ferrie at a Civil Air Patrol meeting in 1959.

And the Walker attempted shooting, Oswald missed a non moving target, with no one around. But you think he made 3 solid hits into a moving car?
White trash wagon is offline  
post #47 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 03:03 PM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
lol you act like you did more than read a book.

No I didn't, but 5.0_CJ just read books too.
White trash wagon is offline  
post #48 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 03:06 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 579
maybe it was the dude from the movie "Wanted"?

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
mightyp is offline  
post #49 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
there is so much evidence against him, it's staggering. It's so conclusive, that conspiracy theorists must call the unbelievable amount of evidence as being a conspiracy in itself, because it's impossible to have that much evidence (LOL). There are photos of him holding the mannlicher carcano rifle. There is the money order signed by him for the rifle. there is the newspaper article he ordered it from found in his dresser with the rifle circled. There is a receipt for the ammunition used in the rifle. His fingerprint was found on the window. He had a .38 revolver on him which he shot and killed officer tibbets with, the money order was found for that as well. His palm print was on the barrel of that gun as well (he also pointed and fired at officers in the texas theater). All of the evidence against him covers a huge wall at the 5th floor museum in the book depository building. Letters to his wife in russian, letters from when he joined the socialist/communist workers union while in russia, correspondence between him and socialist /communist party leaders in the states. He also attempted to assassinate General Walker - that's right, JFK wasn't his first attempt. He shot at him in his dining room, the bullet hit the door frame and deflected off it, causing only minimal injuries. He went home and told his wife he did it. To which, she disclosed in her deposition.

That's just off the top of my head.
I'm not saying he didn't have a part in it, but I do doubt seriously, that he acted alone. The things that occurred after the assassination were stranger than what happened before it.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #50 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 03:07 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by White trash wagon View Post
Doesn't mean Oswald did it by himself. Oswald WAS part of the assassination, but he had help.

Look at the link with David Ferrie,Clay Shaw and Jack Ruby...they all knew each other. And Ruby had mob ties. Hell, a teenage Oswald was photographed with David Ferrie at a Civil Air Patrol meeting in 1959.
dude, just accept the fact that a man with a goal and a rifle can sit in a window and shoot the president. It's just hard for some people to grasp that a gun and a will is all you need to kill the most important man in the world.

Checkout the show "Beyond the magic bullet"

every somewhat cohesive conspiracy theory is absolutely annihilated in real life tests.

I've read the books, I've been to the book depository, I've interviewed people that were on the grass, I've walked dealy plaza, I've stood where the mysterious police officer was behind the fence, I've looked in the sewer drains people said snipers were in, I did all that when I was working on the paper in college.

I was open minded when I started, and after the research I concluded that lee harvey oswald simply shot the president of the united states.
CJ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome