The Dem agenda is now out in the open. - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
The Dem agenda is now out in the open.

It has not even been a week and it has started. Now we need an economy stimulus for reproductive rights (abortion)! Where are all the people that said we were wrong that the liberals would make government get into our personal business in a big way? The slope is gettting very slippery!

Economic Stimulus Plan Includes Family Planning Funds

Congress's economic stimulus plan includes hundreds of millions of dollars in funding to expand family planning services, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is making no apologies for that inclusion. On ABC, Pelosi explained:

"The family planning services reduce cost," Pelosi said, "One of the elements of this package is assistance to the states. The states are in terrible fiscal budget crises now and part of what we do for children's health, education and some of those elements are to help the states meet their financial needs. One of those - one of the initiatives you mentioned, the contraception, will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government."


Liberal translation: If we abort more babies it will cost us less! Now I get to help pay for other's abortions. BTW, it may be true, just don't make me pay for it. Why would anyone think we are headed to Socialism?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 09:00 PM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Oh, this is just the beginning. As obama said, "I Won". Now all of the liberal spending packages that they have been trying to push thru will get pushed thru.
mikeb is offline  
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bagram Air Base, Afg
Posts: 2,094
Let me be the first to say in this thread


Fuck Obama
sonic93 is offline  
 
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 05:33 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic93 View Post
Let me be the first to say in this thread


Fuck Obama
I second that opinion


Fuck obama
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 05:41 AM
Old Timer
 
Dacotua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Flower Mound
Posts: 4,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
It has not even been a week and it has started. Now we need an economy stimulus for reproductive rights (abortion)! Where are all the people that said we were wrong that the liberals would make government get into our personal business in a big way? The slope is gettting very slippery!

Economic Stimulus Plan Includes Family Planning Funds

Congress's economic stimulus plan includes hundreds of millions of dollars in funding to expand family planning services, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is making no apologies for that inclusion. On ABC, Pelosi explained:

"The family planning services reduce cost," Pelosi said, "One of the elements of this package is assistance to the states. The states are in terrible fiscal budget crises now and part of what we do for children's health, education and some of those elements are to help the states meet their financial needs. One of those - one of the initiatives you mentioned, the contraception, will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government."


Liberal translation: If we abort more babies it will cost us less! Now I get to help pay for other's abortions. BTW, it may be true, just don't make me pay for it. Why would anyone think we are headed to Socialism?
The democratic party, in my opinion, is the Socialist Party.

Hell they lobbied the media to change the color of the states in the elections from RED (Democratic) and make the Rebublicans (RED).

Isn't it funny that everyone that has a dealing with Obama is corrupt?

Look at his Treasury Secretary... Avoided paying taxes? --- All of us would go to jail if we did that.

Look at his Gov of Illinois.... Impeached... Its Bullshit of Obama to say he had nothing to do with his stats Gov....

Look at his Pastor... Rev Wright... Yeah... Sure he didn't know what he was preaching.

Look at Obama and Ayers... Yeah right, they didn't do shady deals to get Obama a fantastic interest rate on his house that no one else could get. Besides what the fuck is he doing dealing with a known terrorist?

Look at Obama and Hamas? Why the fuck did he take campaign contributions from Hamas?

What the fuck about Obama stating that he was Wealth Redistribution in America???? I earn my own money, why should I give it to Mr. crackhead that doesn't want to work?

Obama states he's not going to raise taxes, but is going to let Bush's tax cuts sunset, which in turn will raise our taxes. WTF?

Bah.. I better stop or else I'll really get pissed.

2006 Mustang GT
Dacotua is offline  
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 06:37 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacotua View Post
The democratic party, in my opinion, is the Socialist Party.

Hell they lobbied the media to change the color of the states in the elections from RED (Democratic) and make the Rebublicans (RED).

Isn't it funny that everyone that has a dealing with Obama is corrupt?

Look at his Treasury Secretary... Avoided paying taxes? --- All of us would go to jail if we did that.

Look at his Gov of Illinois.... Impeached... Its Bullshit of Obama to say he had nothing to do with his stats Gov....

Look at his Pastor... Rev Wright... Yeah... Sure he didn't know what he was preaching.

Look at Obama and Ayers... Yeah right, they didn't do shady deals to get Obama a fantastic interest rate on his house that no one else could get. Besides what the fuck is he doing dealing with a known terrorist?

Look at Obama and Hamas? Why the fuck did he take campaign contributions from Hamas?

What the fuck about Obama stating that he was Wealth Redistribution in America???? I earn my own money, why should I give it to Mr. crackhead that doesn't want to work?

Obama states he's not going to raise taxes, but is going to let Bush's tax cuts sunset, which in turn will raise our taxes. WTF?

Bah.. I better stop or else I'll really get pissed.
Go ahead and get pissed! We all should be.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 06:51 AM
Lifer
 
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: DFW
Posts: 13,083
this is just the beginning this mofos only been in office for a week!

98 Brokra
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ is offline  
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 07:52 AM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET
 
HOOCBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DFW MUSTANGS . NET
Posts: 3,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacotua View Post
The democratic party, in my opinion, is the Socialist Party.
That shouldn't be your opinion anymore. It's been a fact for a long time.

HOOCBB is offline  
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 08:07 AM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
She's not thinking ahead, what about all the lost tax payers!?

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 08:11 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
She's not thinking ahead, what about all the lost tax payers!?
Maybe she knows most of them will be liberals and won't pay their taxes?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 08:14 AM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Maybe she knows most of them will be liberals and won't pay their taxes?
We can hope!

Maybe someone should propose a 'Dregs Post Term Abortion' bill. The DPTA would allocate funds for the abortion of anyone over 18 that isn't a contributing member of society and continues to vote for those that implement failed policy after failed policy.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
We can hope!

Maybe someone should propose a 'Dregs Post Term Abortion' bill. The DPTA would allocate funds for the abortion of anyone over 18 that isn't a contributing member of society and continues to vote for those that implement failed policy after failed policy.
Hell, I may become pro-abortion before the Messiah and his liberal cronies get out of office.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Hell, I may become pro-abortion before the Messiah and his liberal cronies get out of office.
LOL, yeah when he put it that way, it sounds pretty good.

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
mightyp is offline  
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 11:51 AM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Hell, I may become pro-abortion before the Messiah and his liberal cronies get out of office.
I plan on standing out front of abortion clinics convincing the crazies to hold tight, because those that abort will run out of supporters naturally.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I plan on standing out front of abortion clinics convincing the crazies to hold tight, because those that abort will run out of supporters naturally.
Man, there is change happening for sure.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:28 PM
Censored
 
big_tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,699
Obama's aproval rating dropped 15 points in less than a week. (funny its hard to find a link to an article about it)

I hope I can get my crap straight before they make it too hard for me to do so.

Doors Done Rite
big_tiger is offline  
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Lifer
 
67camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nevada,Texas Custom Tranny Builder
Posts: 1,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger View Post
Obama's aproval rating dropped 15 points in less than a week. (funny its hard to find a link to an article about it)

I hope I can get my crap straight before they make it too hard for me to do so.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...15-points.html

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
67camino is offline  
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 12:41 PM
duh...duh....duh
 
ceyko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ES BEER
Posts: 9,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Liberal translation: If we abort more babies it will cost us less! Now I get to help pay for other's abortions. BTW, it may be true, just don't make me pay for it. Why would anyone think we are headed to Socialism?
IDK WTF I am. Yeah.

However, I'd rather pay for the abortion then raising a welfare baby. Then likely paying for a prisoner until it's dead.

My '03 Sold.
ceyko is offline  
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Lifer
 
Hmbre97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hutto, TX
Posts: 1,198
http://www.hawaiireporter.com/story....b-da2b767c86d4

ACORN is also going to have access to some cash.

-Herb-
03 Torch Red Mach 1
Hmbre97 is offline  
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Everyone will pay for abortions and ACORN. Yeah, the government will tell you what is best. Please sit back and enjoy it!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 10:18 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Carrollton, Tx.
Posts: 207
http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/

When seconds count, police are only minutes away!



Dying for me was the most He could do, living for Him is the least I can do.

CSBA #600
Up0n0ne is offline  
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 579
I read the "civil rights" one and almost threw up.

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
mightyp is offline  
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 10:22 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Carrollton, Tx.
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacotua View Post
The democratic party, in my opinion, is the Socialist Party.

Hell they lobbied the media to change the color of the states in the elections from RED (Democratic) and make the Rebublicans (RED).

Isn't it funny that everyone that has a dealing with Obama is corrupt?

Look at his Treasury Secretary... Avoided paying taxes? --- All of us would go to jail if we did that.

Look at his Gov of Illinois.... Impeached... Its Bullshit of Obama to say he had nothing to do with his stats Gov....

Look at his Pastor... Rev Wright... Yeah... Sure he didn't know what he was preaching.

Look at Obama and Ayers... Yeah right, they didn't do shady deals to get Obama a fantastic interest rate on his house that no one else could get. Besides what the fuck is he doing dealing with a known terrorist?

Look at Obama and Hamas? Why the fuck did he take campaign contributions from Hamas?

What the fuck about Obama stating that he was Wealth Redistribution in America???? I earn my own money, why should I give it to Mr. crackhead that doesn't want to work?

Obama states he's not going to raise taxes, but is going to let Bush's tax cuts sunset, which in turn will raise our taxes. WTF?

Bah.. I better stop or else I'll really get pissed.
I know the list can go on and on and on.....

When seconds count, police are only minutes away!



Dying for me was the most He could do, living for Him is the least I can do.

CSBA #600
Up0n0ne is offline  
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 10:22 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Carrollton, Tx.
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyp View Post
I read the "civil rights" one and almost threw up.
Yep, I went to that one first and got a little sick myself.

When seconds count, police are only minutes away!



Dying for me was the most He could do, living for Him is the least I can do.

CSBA #600
Up0n0ne is offline  
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 10:44 AM
Lifer
 
Shaithis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Corinth
Posts: 6,223
I'm suprised noone has brought this up yet. I know its common knowledge that they are for gun control, what liberal isn't? But its finally on the whitehouse agenda. Gun lovers beware!

Quote:
Address Gun Violence in Cities: Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/urban_policy/

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
Shaithis is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome