Anyone else get the email...... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2009, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Anyone else get the email......

About the war in Iraq being over and the political machine is just keeping it going so Barry can take credit for ending it when he gets into office????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2009, 02:10 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
About the war in Iraq being over and the political machine is just keeping it going so Barry can take credit for ending it when he gets into office????
Didn't get that email, but the thought has crossed my mind a time or two.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Censored

I have my tinfoil hat ready to hear the replies to this!

Doors Done Rite

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2009, 08:43 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
That would be the most fucked up way to piss a soldiers life away.

If this comes to be i hope they hang everyone that had a hand in it.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2009, 09:42 PM
Lifer

No...
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2009, 09:43 PM
Lifer

Didn't get any email of that sort. Barry is not going to be able to snap his fingers and end the war once he steps into office. The liberals who believe that are deluded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2009, 08:52 AM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger View Post
I have my tinfoil hat ready to hear the replies to this!

Given the various avenues the media has taken in the past in sensationalizing stories, twisting, misrepresenting etc, would you really doubt that this is/is not possible?
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2009, 09:53 AM
Censored

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Given the various avenues the media has taken in the past in sensationalizing stories, twisting, misrepresenting etc, would you really doubt that this is/is not possible?
So how long has the war been over, before or after my best friend died? I am sure Denny's family would like to know.... wait it could be over, and Denny is just living it up on hookers and beer back in the states!

The story would be too big, for someone in the press to keep quiet.

Doors Done Rite
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2009, 10:01 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Yeah and Reagan's people had no hand in getting the hostages released 20 minutes after his inauguration.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2009, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

I'm not saying "it's over" in the sense that there isn't skirmishes still going on, I'm saying that the fact that the goals have been accomplished is being kept on the back burner until after the inaugeration and Barry gives the order to pull out.

Jus' sayin'.....
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2009, 10:26 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
Yeah and Reagan's people had no hand in getting the hostages released 20 minutes after his inauguration.
Explain the angle here, if you can. Reagan was the first and foremost reason that the hostages were released when they were.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2009, 10:33 AM
Worship me

I can't believe that anyone would be suprised about this. The Iranian backed Shiite militias have been pacified for quite a while. Maybe they are just waiting, I don't know. Al Qaeda has no real support to speak of. Occasionally you get a suicide bombing from wherever but that is about it. It is my understanding that roadside bombs are still a concern. The war has been over for about a year.

Not only that but we won. You won't see or hear any of that in the media though because you had so many democrats, many of them still in office, who had declared that we had lost and didn't want to fund the war or offer reinforcements. Remember "The Surge"? That's what won the war. Remember all the funding that the Democrats didn't want to provide? That was necessary. They were wrong, wrong, wrong. Bush was wrong in starting the war, they were wrong at virtually every decision making point after that. In my opinion there are elected officials who caused casualties in this war with their publicity seeking nonsense. That's outrageous to me. The public has seemed to have forgotten about that.

You can bet that when election time comes around you will see Obama tooting his horn about how he ended this war. Just remember that it is bullshit.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Lifer

Quote:
So how long has the war been over, before or after my best friend died? I am sure Denny's family would like to know.... wait it could be over, and Denny is just living it up on hookers and beer back in the states!

911 was kept secret....

(bbc reporting building 7 fell 20 minutes before it did.when the bbc reporter was telling this building 7 was right behind her in the video,lol.no quality film from the pentigon?the most secured building in the world?get the fuck out of here,either way it was all kept secret.

unfortunatley its just a matter of time before americans move on and forget about the past.one way to make them forget about the past is to make the present time worse.its all a game to the elite.

im reloading more brass as we speek.....

RON PAUL '08
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
I can't believe that anyone would be suprised about this. The Iranian backed Shiite militias have been pacified for quite a while. Maybe they are just waiting, I don't know. Al Qaeda has no real support to speak of. Occasionally you get a suicide bombing from wherever but that is about it. It is my understanding that roadside bombs are still a concern. The war has been over for about a year.

Not only that but we won. You won't see or hear any of that in the media though because you had so many democrats, many of them still in office, who had declared that we had lost and didn't want to fund the war or offer reinforcements. Remember "The Surge"? That's what won the war. Remember all the funding that the Democrats didn't want to provide? That was necessary. They were wrong, wrong, wrong. Bush was wrong in starting the war, they were wrong at virtually every decision making point after that. In my opinion there are elected officials who caused casualties in this war with their publicity seeking nonsense. That's outrageous to me. The public has seemed to have forgotten about that.

You can bet that when election time comes around you will see Obama tooting his horn about how he ended this war. Just remember that it is bullshit.
Al, as a rule, the public is a bunch of stupid-ass sheep. They believe whatever they are fed. Right now, they are so busy buying into Barry's rendition of a modern Abe Lincoln, they don't know whether to shit or go sailing. Most folks live for the moment, and it's all about "what have you done for me lately".

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2009, 01:04 PM
makin' bacon

Basically, it is like this: he cannot loose in this situation. Everything good that happens in Iraq from here on out will be due to Obama, and if anything bad happens or if something doesn't turn out well, it will be Bush's fault. He has a win-win situation, and the media will eat it up like catfish and potato salad.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-29-2009, 08:34 AM
Out

Quote:

Tell that to the rockets that landed in my fucking camp! LMFAO!
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-29-2009, 09:42 PM
Censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
Tell that to the rockets that landed in my fucking camp! LMFAO!
That is just Obamites shooting them at you to keep the war feel "real" to the people over there.

Doors Done Rite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement