Has 01WC died? - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
Has 01WC died?

Where has 01whitecobra been? Have not seen him post much lately.

Last edited by mustangguy289; 01-07-2009 at 11:52 AM.
mustangguy289 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 11:05 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,635
wondering the same thing.
sc281_99-0135 is offline  
post #3 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
He was always king ding-a-ling in any of the money/oil threads on here.
mustangguy289 is offline  
 
post #4 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 11:24 AM
African Booty Scratcher
 
ELVIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Uranus
Posts: 13,150
sux2bu paid someone to vote for obama and kill 01WC

god bless/.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
ELVIS is offline  
post #5 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 11:28 AM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist
 
thesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Heading back to Plentywood
Posts: 8,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
sux2bu paid someone to vote for obama and kill 01WC

god bless/.
Thinking the same thing ......... very suspicous .
thesource is offline  
post #6 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 11:30 AM
LUCIFER
 
bjtheman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Aubrey
Posts: 5,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesource View Post
Thinking the same thing ......... very suspicous .
Tis true! Something doesn't seem right

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED


bjtheman1 is offline  
post #7 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Lifer
 
slow06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,075
I think he finally retired to the Isle of Man

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
slow06 is offline  
post #8 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 11:51 AM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
I knew he was looking for a way out of here.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #9 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Last I heard, he went canoeing with his grandson. I'm going to hell for that one.
46Tbird is offline  
post #10 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 11:52 AM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Last I heard, he went canoeing with his grandson. I'm going to hell for that one.
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #11 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46tbird View Post
last i heard, he went canoeing with his grandson. i'm going to hell for that one.
lmao!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #12 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 01:55 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
am I missing the joke on the canoe?
Nate is offline  
post #13 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 01:57 PM
dead
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate View Post
am I missing the joke on the canoe?
https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=379994
momo stallion is offline  
post #14 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 01:57 PM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate View Post
am I missing the joke on the canoe?
A grandfather and his grandson were recently recovered from a local lake where they drowned. They both had life preservers on. It was in the news recently.
mikeb is offline  
post #15 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
I know a few times over the years, Eric gets pretty busy with his company. With it being the end of the year, I'm betting that's all it is...or he broke his collarbone cycling or reaching for a Corona (old joke), and can't type.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #16 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 02:04 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
A grandfather and his grandson were recently recovered from a local lake where they drowned. They both had life preservers on. It was in the news recently.
I missed that thread....
Nate is offline  
post #17 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 02:13 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate View Post
I missed that thread....
Or the news

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #18 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 02:16 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Or the news
Tend not to watch the news very often if it's not on CNBC's financial shows.
Nate is offline  
post #19 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 02:32 PM
WTF is Zed?
 
UserX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: www.dfwmustangs.net
Posts: 10,374
I think he fled the US after Obama won the election.
UserX is offline  
post #20 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
He's frozen and when Obama's first term is over we are going to thaw him out.
AL P is offline  
post #21 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
I heard he finally OD'd on Metamucil, blew his asshole out, and bled to death.


LMFAO @ the canoe joke. Jesus, Danny. I'm crying over here.
bcoop is offline  
post #22 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 04:08 PM
SingleFTMFW!
 
mysticcobrakilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: House shoppin
Posts: 1,559
I miss him, have no clue who he is but he's a very smart man!




Stock 05 mustang parts for sale! Stock Driveshaft, uca, lca's, intake manifold, injectors, mass air, ect. CHEAP!
mysticcobrakilla is offline  
post #23 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:12 PM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist
 
thesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Heading back to Plentywood
Posts: 8,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
I heard he finally OD'd on Metamucil, blew his asshole out, and bled to death.

Damn what a way to go out ........
thesource is offline  
post #24 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesource View Post
Damn what a way to go out ........
Fuck that. A way to go out is a heart attack while snorting a line of coke of a stripper's ass, while another stripper is blowing you, and a third is licking your taint.


The way 01WC went out is just tragic.
bcoop is offline  
post #25 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 06:27 PM
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
I bet that motherfucker won the powerball. He's said numerous times, if he ever had a huge windfall, we'll never hear from him again.
tex is offline  
post #26 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 06:34 PM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist
 
thesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Heading back to Plentywood
Posts: 8,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
I bet that motherfucker won the powerball. He's said numerous times, if he ever had a huge windfall, we'll never hear from him again.
He was way too conservative to play the lotto .
thesource is offline  
post #27 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 06:41 PM
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesource View Post
He was way too conservative to play the lotto .
Eh, he's said before that he buys a ticket here or there when the payout is large enough.
tex is offline  
post #28 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
Last I heard, he's doing alright...just a lot on his plate.
slow99 is offline  
post #29 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 09:23 PM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Sup stranger? If JodX says he's good, he's good. Trust me on this one...
Fox466 is offline  
post #30 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Lifer
 
Mustangman_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 8,912
He disappeared after the sux2bu voting fraud debacle. He made it sound like he had some connections and was going to see to it that suxs2bu was reported and busted. That apparently fell through and nothing happened. It was around that time he disappeared in the political forum. I've seen him make a couple of other post in other forums, but he is gone from here.

The only thing I can think of is he is embarrassed because he talked a big game about get sux busted by the Feds and absolutely nothing happened.

He seemed knowledgeable regarding finances, but it makes you wonder why he went MIA in the political forums. Prior to that one issue he was very active in the political forum. It's not really that big of deal. I don't get why he's avoiding this forum. Yes, he exaggerated his position and connections, but so do a lot of people on this site.

He needs to get over his embarrassment and start participating again. If not, then I question all his other threads regarding his "expert" opinion on finances and the stock market. There is a possibility that all of that is BS as well. Who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Mustangman_2000 is offline  
post #31 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Lifer
 
slow06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
He disappeared after the sux2bu voting fraud debacle. He made it sound like he had some connections and was going to see to it that suxs2bu was reported and busted. That apparently fell through and nothing happened. It was around that time he disappeared in the political forum. I've seen him make a couple of other post in other forums, but he is gone from here.

The only thing I can think of is he is embarrassed because he talked a big game about get sux busted by the Feds and absolutely nothing happened.

He seemed knowledgeable regarding finances, but it makes you wonder why he went MIA in the political forums. Prior to that one issue he was very active in the political forum. It's not really that big of deal. I don't get why he's avoiding this forum. Yes, he exaggerated his position and connections, but so do a lot of people on this site.

He needs to get over his embarrassment and start participating again. If not, then I question all his other threads regarding his "expert" opinion on finances and the stock market. There is a possibility that all of that is BS as well. Who knows.
Haha... i don't think so.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
slow06 is offline  
post #32 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
He disappeared after the sux2bu voting fraud debacle. He made it sound like he had some connections and was going to see to it that suxs2bu was reported and busted. That apparently fell through and nothing happened. It was around that time he disappeared in the political forum. I've seen him make a couple of other post in other forums, but he is gone from here.

The only thing I can think of is he is embarrassed because he talked a big game about get sux busted by the Feds and absolutely nothing happened.

He seemed knowledgeable regarding finances, but it makes you wonder why he went MIA in the political forums. Prior to that one issue he was very active in the political forum. It's not really that big of deal. I don't get why he's avoiding this forum. Yes, he exaggerated his position and connections, but so do a lot of people on this site.

He needs to get over his embarrassment and start participating again. If not, then I question all his other threads regarding his "expert" opinion on finances and the stock market. There is a possibility that all of that is BS as well. Who knows.
I don't know if any once else caught this but...

He blamed oil going sky high on the value of the dollar going bad

Then he blamed oil going low on the value of the dollar going bad.

I noticed a lot of things he said contradicted each other. He would blame two opposite things on the exact same thing.
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #33 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Lifer
 
67camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nevada,Texas Custom Tranny Builder
Posts: 1,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289 View Post
I don't know if any once else caught this but...

He blamed oil going sky high on the value of the dollar going bad

Then he blamed oil going low on the value of the dollar going bad.

I noticed a lot of things he said contradicted each other. He would blame two opposite things on the exact same thing.
Sounds like a politician to me.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
67camino is offline  
post #34 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Lifer
 
wesman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Cedar Hill,Tx
Posts: 2,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289 View Post
I don't know if any once else caught this but...

He blamed oil going sky high on the value of the dollar going bad

Then he blamed oil going low on the value of the dollar going bad.

I noticed a lot of things he said contradicted each other. He would blame two opposite things on the exact same thing.
I'll agree that he had oil all wrong, we were on different sides of the fence on the reason for oil being so overvalued.....I said it was largely speculation and not based on true supply/demand, he disagreed.

Other than that he was usually pretty spot on in his views and has a very vast knowledge of investments across the board. I liked reading his views and miss him in the investment threads.

I don't think any sort of embarrassment has anything to do with him being missing.

Maybe he's actually Madoff and he's too busy hiding his assets and dealing with his legal troubles to come on here and post

--wes
wesman is offline  
post #35 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
Maybe he is Obama. Now he is too busy to post.
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #36 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Frequent Flyer
 
AdamLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 9,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman_2000 View Post
he disappeared after the sux2bu voting fraud debacle. He made it sound like he had some connections and was going to see to it that suxs2bu was reported and busted. That apparently fell through and nothing happened. It was around that time he disappeared in the political forum. I've seen him make a couple of other post in other forums, but he is gone from here.

The only thing i can think of is he is embarrassed because he talked a big game about get sux busted by the feds and absolutely nothing happened.

He seemed knowledgeable regarding finances, but it makes you wonder why he went mia in the political forums. Prior to that one issue he was very active in the political forum. It's not really that big of deal. I don't get why he's avoiding this forum. Yes, he exaggerated his position and connections, but so do a lot of people on this site.

He needs to get over his embarrassment and start participating again. If not, then i question all his other threads regarding his "expert" opinion on finances and the stock market. There is a possibility that all of that is bs as well. Who knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289 View Post
i don't know if any once else caught this but...

He blamed oil going sky high on the value of the dollar going bad

then he blamed oil going low on the value of the dollar going bad.

I noticed a lot of things he said contradicted each other. He would blame two opposite things on the exact same thing.
l.o.l.
AdamLX is offline  
post #37 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLX View Post
l.o.l.
great post.
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #38 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Lifer
 
Mustangman_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 8,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLX View Post
l.o.l.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06 View Post
Haha... i don't think so.
He was wrong on several things.

And he disappeared after made a big deal about how he was going to personally see to it that sux2bu got busted down. Nothing happened and he disappeared, but did make some posts in other forums.

I didn't realize you all were an 01WC nut swingers. Pardon me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Mustangman_2000 is offline  
post #39 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Frequent Flyer
 
AdamLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 9,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289 View Post
great post.
I thought so. It contained the same factual drivel as yours did so I felt uplifted when I replied. Oh and by that I mean if he's posting conflicting pieces of information then call him out on and debate it rather than posting when he's not around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
And he disappeared after made a big deal about how he was going to personally see to it that sux2bu got busted down. Nothing happened and he disappeared, but did make some posts in other forums.
Oh noes, all threats on the innerwebz are true! Maybe (a big maybe) he was giving the guy just as hard of a time as sux2bu was giving everyone else.
AdamLX is offline  
post #40 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
I believe this is the busy time of year for his company and the same thing happened around this time last year.
AL P is offline  
post #41 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 282
So far he has been spot on with Dry Ships Inc. DRYS is the symbol. I remember him recommending the stock. I took a chance and bought a few shares. It is my biggest gainer, approaching 200%.

99 Light Pewter Metallic FRC Corvette,TSP 5.3 heads, TSP 229/231 .623/.617 110.5 cam, FAST 92/NW 92 TB, LGMotorsports Longtubes, Corsa Pace Car cat back, Vararam and LS7 clutch.
98BlownSS is offline  
post #42 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Lifer
 
Mustangman_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 8,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLX View Post

Oh noes, all threats on the innerwebz are true! Maybe (a big maybe) he was giving the guy just as hard of a time as sux2bu was giving everyone else.
Nah. He was completely serious, but apparently his "state" contacts didn't care much about voter fraud. I agree with his position regarding sux2be you and voting fraud 100%. However, I think it was obvious he was exaggerating his importance and his affiliations with purported state contacts. Again, he disappeared from the political forum right after all that happened. Kind of interesting. That's all.

No, it's not "a big maybe" he was giving him a hard time. The dude was dead serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra View Post
First, fuck off.

Second, he can explain it to the proper people.

I don't fuck around when it comes to elections. Seriously. And Sux2BU is about to find out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra View Post
LMAO.

Ok. It ain't like I have the AG's office on my cell phone. Hell, my lawyer worked for them for 5 years.

I don't know a fucking person in this State.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra View Post
Just, FYI, for everyone else... after contacting the OAG they had me contact the Secretary Of State in regards to elections since they maintain the integrity of elections in Texas.

You can contact them at 512-463-5650 or you can e-mail them at [email protected]

You may not have killed someone but you still committed a very serious crime in Texas and at the Federal level.

Like I said... try me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra View Post
You trust Fox466? Ask him if I "know" people in the State. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra View Post
Nope. No power trip. Trust me this will be a hell of a lot of fun for me in the next few months.

Racist fuck? LOL. Election fraud has nothing to do with racism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra View Post
LOL. Well, maybe they will show up. Truly I didn't think fo the FBI as I was taking it to the State level.

But I do have two neighbors that work for the FBI in their Irving office. I'll see them tonight at the results party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Mustangman_2000 is offline  
post #43 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 02:09 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Jesus Christ. I post here there is controversy, I don't post here there is controversy! Someone e-mailed me saying I had to get a chuckle on this thread.

TBird, mikeb... I was at Lake Lavon that day running the Trinity Trail but it wasn't me with my grandkid. Also, hopefully, I don't have any grand kids that I don't know about.

mustangman200... are you shitting me? This is a fucking internet forum. I'm not embarrased to post. I have shit to do. As far as the voter fraud issue. I did what I could. I can't make the Texas AG jump hoops nor did I ever claim to have. I called some people I know in the office and that is all I can do.

mustangguy289... show me where I contradicted myself regarding oil. I said the price of oil has been tied inversely to the dollar for the past few years. That's a fact. Oil up, dollar down and vice versa. Now we are in a situation where this relationship is going to the wayside because of the lack of demand due to the US economy.Two different things moron. DRYS was a big disappointment to me but I purchased it all the way down to $4. I currently own 5,000 shares averaged in at 8.50/share. I'm doing ok with it. It is still only a portion of my total risk capital. I haven't had 10% of my risk capital in the market since the past summer.

As a trader and not investor I hope to be right 60% of the time. That is all that is required to produce a very good income stream.

Since everyone is curious of my past two months:

1. I helped my younger brother out for a couple of weeks in December tend to his son (my nephew) who is going through cancer, operations and chemo.

2. My daughter started his national premier volleyball season. We've been to two out of state tournaments thus far (OKC and Baltimore). Add this to my youngest starting up her select soccer season and we have practice/games/tournaments just about every day of the week now.

3. My company is in a critical stage at the moment and requires a lot of my time. I've been on trips to 8 cities including Mexico in the past month. Next year will be our first "down year" in 20 years. I don't like it and I'll do what I can to keep the "up year" streak going but it will be very difficult. MustangMan2000, I'll be more than glad to post my last three profit sharing checks so you can see I don't bullshit. While they aren't quite what they were in 2007 (economy) they will show amounts that you don't make unless you own the company or a significant piece of it.

All in all, we want to see if we can still save 09 which will be difficult since most of our 09 contracts have been signed. We'll need new business or grow incremental sales from the existing 150 customers.

4. While helping out my brother in Houston with my nephew I met an awesome family who has been going through cancer with their 8 year old for the past 4 years. Instead of crying about it they decided to start a foundation in his name and raise money for pediatric cancer. I got to know them fairly well and decided to help out this year. I got a 48 hour race planned for November 2009 which I hope to raise money and awareness for their cause. As the race gets closer I'll be sure to PM you MustangMan200 and MustangGuy289... I'm sure you'll each want to donate at least 1K a piece.

5. My gift to my family at Christmas was a week to Cancun in between Christmas and New Years. We enjoyed it, thanks. I didn't take my laptop this time. First time ever.

mustangguy, again please show me where I contradicted myself. In fact, in regards to oil, I won the bet on the site. I also called gold's rise in the early part of the year while most people told me I was full of shit.

As far as going forward...

Short gold... the commodity index funds are rebalancing and it appears there will be close to a billion on the market for sale. Because of the drop in oil over the past 6 months the funds will be buying oil. Possibly as much as a half a billion.

Yen ETFs look ripe for a move up.

Keep holding DRYS if you have it. I will continue to buy any dip below my 8.50 average but I also expect to hold this stock for at least 5 years.

As far as equities in general there is a technical bias towards the upside from an extremely oversold condition. In the application I use there are currently 160 stocks registering buy signals from a techincal perspective. Huge improvement over the past month.

Unfortunately we are looking at earnings forecast $42.26 for the S&P 500 (averaged over all analysts) which puts the PE at 21.5 at the moment. Way above historial averages. I'd like to see it around 15. At a PE of 15 that puts the S&P at 630.

So the market is at odds with itself. Technically it is an upside bias but fundementally it is a downside bias. We're in a trading no mans land. Short term trades with the technicals and I'm 100% cash on my long term retirement accounts.

Thanks for caring so much MustangMan2000, I feel honored.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #44 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Lifer
 
67camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nevada,Texas Custom Tranny Builder
Posts: 1,344
Well its good to see your not dead.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
67camino is offline  
post #45 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 02:21 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Eric - Let me know when you want to go grab a beer at Love and War.
Nate is offline  
post #46 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
I fucking told you guys...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #47 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra View Post
Jesus Christ. I post here there is controversy, I don't post here there is controversy! Someone e-mailed me saying I had to get a chuckle on this thread.

TBird, mikeb... I was at Lake Lavon that day running the Trinity Trail but it wasn't me with my grandkid. Also, hopefully, I don't have any grand kids that I don't know about.

mustangman200... are you shitting me? This is a fucking internet forum. I'm not embarrased to post. I have shit to do. As far as the voter fraud issue. I did what I could. I can't make the Texas AG jump hoops nor did I ever claim to have. I called some people I know in the office and that is all I can do.

mustangguy289... show me where I contradicted myself regarding oil. I said the price of oil has been tied inversely to the dollar for the past few years. That's a fact. Oil up, dollar down and vice versa. Now we are in a situation where this relationship is going to the wayside because of the lack of demand due to the US economy.Two different things moron. DRYS was a big disappointment to me but I purchased it all the way down to $4. I currently own 5,000 shares averaged in at 8.50/share. I'm doing ok with it. It is still only a portion of my total risk capital. I haven't had 10% of my risk capital in the market since the past summer.

As a trader and not investor I hope to be right 60% of the time. That is all that is required to produce a very good income stream.

Since everyone is curious of my past two months:

1. I helped my younger brother out for a couple of weeks in December tend to his son (my nephew) who is going through cancer, operations and chemo.

2. My daughter started his national premier volleyball season. We've been to two out of state tournaments thus far (OKC and Baltimore). Add this to my youngest starting up her select soccer season and we have practice/games/tournaments just about every day of the week now.

3. My company is in a critical stage at the moment and requires a lot of my time. I've been on trips to 8 cities including Mexico in the past month. Next year will be our first "down year" in 20 years. I don't like it and I'll do what I can to keep the "up year" streak going but it will be very difficult. MustangMan2000, I'll be more than glad to post my last three profit sharing checks so you can see I don't bullshit. While they aren't quite what they were in 2007 (economy) they will show amounts that you don't make unless you own the company or a significant piece of it.

All in all, we want to see if we can still save 09 which will be difficult since most of our 09 contracts have been signed. We'll need new business or grow incremental sales from the existing 150 customers.

4. While helping out my brother in Houston with my nephew I met an awesome family who has been going through cancer with their 8 year old for the past 4 years. Instead of crying about it they decided to start a foundation in his name and raise money for pediatric cancer. I got to know them fairly well and decided to help out this year. I got a 48 hour race planned for November 2009 which I hope to raise money and awareness for their cause. As the race gets closer I'll be sure to PM you MustangMan200 and MustangGuy289... I'm sure you'll each want to donate at least 1K a piece.

5. My gift to my family at Christmas was a week to Cancun in between Christmas and New Years. We enjoyed it, thanks. I didn't take my laptop this time. First time ever.

mustangguy, again please show me where I contradicted myself. In fact, in regards to oil, I won the bet on the site. I also called gold's rise in the early part of the year while most people told me I was full of shit.

As far as going forward...

Short gold... the commodity index funds are rebalancing and it appears there will be close to a billion on the market for sale. Because of the drop in oil over the past 6 months the funds will be buying oil. Possibly as much as a half a billion.

Yen ETFs look ripe for a move up.

Keep holding DRYS if you have it. I will continue to buy any dip below my 8.50 average but I also expect to hold this stock for at least 5 years.

As far as equities in general there is a technical bias towards the upside from an extremely oversold condition. In the application I use there are currently 160 stocks registering buy signals from a techincal perspective. Huge improvement over the past month.

Unfortunately we are looking at earnings forecast $42.26 for the S&P 500 (averaged over all analysts) which puts the PE at 21.5 at the moment. Way above historial averages. I'd like to see it around 15. At a PE of 15 that puts the S&P at 630.

So the market is at odds with itself. Technically it is an upside bias but fundementally it is a downside bias. We're in a trading no mans land. Short term trades with the technicals and I'm 100% cash on my long term retirement accounts.

Thanks for caring so much MustangMan2000, I feel honored.
Just so you know I did not intend for this post to go anywhere. I liked reading your posts and wondered if you just gave up on us lol.

There were a few times where you blamed high oil and low oil on the falling US dollar. I am not going to take the time to go through the old threads now because I do not care. You know much more about all of this then I do. I was just wondering where you have been.
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #48 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
BTW I am also glad SUX2BU did not pay some Mexicans to off you.
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #49 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 02:51 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289 View Post
Just so you know I did not intend for this post to go anywhere. I liked reading your posts and wondered if you just gave up on us lol.

There were a few times where you blamed high oil and low oil on the falling US dollar. I am not going to take the time to go through the old threads now because I do not care. You know much more about all of this then I do. I was just wondering where you have been.
Dude, it just doesn't make sense which is why I asked you to find the post.

If my original hypothesis is a strong dollar means weak oil it doesn't make sense to say the opposite.

Like I said it is very possible that I said a weak US economy (along with a weak dollar) may be the larger issue with oil at the moment which I think it is.

Demand in the US is going down and is of much greater concern at the moment a weak dollar meaning oil can tumble with a weak dollar because traders are more concerned about demand.

Supply is fine even with the OPEC cuts. Doesn't matter what the dollar does at the moment the traders are looking at supply/demand figures and the oil suppliers are willing to take whatever they can for their commodity.

Oh, one other thing, if FreightTrain is reading... I was right about retail sales this holiday season and you were wrong.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #50 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Just make sure and pick you up a few calls on PLD before you disappear back into the internetz.
AL P is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome