Palestine conflict is obamas fault - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
IA2

Palestine conflict is obamas fault

says al-qaida's #2 person. Looks like obama is getting an early start to the blame game

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090107/...aida_tape_gaza
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 09:00 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

el oh el
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 09:22 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.

You know, I'm starting to think there is little to no strategy involved in Al-Qaida's recent accusations. What on earth could this do to benefit them?

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
You know, I'm starting to think there is little to no strategy involved in Al-Qaida's recent accusations. What on earth could this do to benefit them?
Test Obama's tolerance.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 01:33 AM
Factory Issue

If I've learned anything about National/World politics recently, it's that the same event could very well depress me and strike me as hilarious at the same time. Thanks, politics.

Give me a dollar.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 08:07 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
"This is Obama whom the American machine of lies tried to portray as the rescuer who will change the policy of America," al-Zawahiri said, according to SITE. "He kills your brothers and sisters in Gaza mercilessly and without affection."
Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Worship me

What do you expect, those faggots aren't exactly fighting anyone right now. Everytime they pop up they get their asses beat into submission. At least the Taliban makes an effort!
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 11:06 AM
BANNED

LOL at them blaming someone who is just president elect for not doing anything yet. This is ridiculous.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 10:24 AM
ebay pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289 View Post
LOL at them blaming someone who is just president elect for not doing anything yet. This is ridiculous.
Obama couldn't do anything now if he wanted to, not even in office yet! I guess Al Qaida expects unborn babies to fight also.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Lifer

Obama is going to find out just how hard it really is to sit behind the desk in the oval office. And he isn't even there as of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 04:44 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
Obama is going to find out just how hard it really is to sit behind the desk in the oval office. And he isn't even there as of yet.
Dude, he hasn't even gotten into office and people are already expecting him to get into office and solve every problem in the world.
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD View Post
Dude, he hasn't even gotten into office and people are already expecting him to get into office and solve every problem in the world.
Well, he IS the candidate that ran on the platform of change, so it's his own damn fault if he has set expectations out of his reach. He should have gotten a clue when kenya was rallying behind him, and people started calling him the messiah that MAYBE promises were being made that could never be met.

Now, he's got the job and has to deal with what people expect from him. If all he has is disappointment (which is what I beleve) then he'll go down as an incompetent boob.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 07:30 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
Well, he IS the candidate that ran on the platform of change, so it's his own damn fault if he has set expectations out of his reach. He should have gotten a clue when kenya was rallying behind him, and people started calling him the messiah that MAYBE promises were being made that could never be met.

Now, he's got the job and has to deal with what people expect from him. If all he has is disappointment (which is what I beleve) then he'll go down as an incompetent boob.
I know, I know. He ran on the platform of change while being the most liberal Senator in the country, and gaining most of his power from the Extreme Left so it's damn near impossible for him to do what he claims he's going to do. At the same time, the people who voted for him thinking that he would "walk on water" are stupid for believing that.

You know, he's our President, and I want him to suceed, but I never for once believed that he could do what he claims he's going to do, and if I'm right, if people thought Bush was bad, Obama's Administration won't be much of an upgrade...
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD View Post
You know, he's our President, and I want him to suceed, but I never for once believed that he could do what he claims he's going to do, and if I'm right, if people thought Bush was bad, Obama's Administration won't be much of an upgrade...
Yep.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 09:46 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
First suicide possibility??

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Bullet Sponge

Can I get 20 on that one? I think when the Senator figures out what the job actually entails he'll take teh easy way out. Then Polosi will be VP and she'll finally be out of the House so that's a good thing. Hmmmm.....
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Lifer

as long as the economy gets turned around in the next 4 years, and the country is still here, his term in the white house will be looked at as a success, even though his actions maay have nothing to do with either one.

post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 09:35 PM
Lifer

Obama doesn't like Palestinians.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Out

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
Nice!
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 05:00 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
...but he does seem to like shady white folks, considering his administration will be full of them.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Lifer

welcome to the jungle, mr. obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 09:38 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Stevo
I'm envisioning a movie-esque poster with Obama in a torn white shirt & tie. Stubble and a grimmace on his face. M4 in his right hand, smoking, and club w/ a nail in the left hand. Standing in the Captain Morgan pose with his foot on the head of a Palestinian. Behind him, Gaza on fire.

Atleast, that's what that description makes me think, lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement