Palestine conflict is obamas fault - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Palestine conflict is obamas fault

says al-qaida's #2 person. Looks like obama is getting an early start to the blame game

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090107/...aida_tape_gaza
mikeb is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 09:00 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,635
el oh el
sc281_99-0135 is offline  
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 09:22 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
You know, I'm starting to think there is little to no strategy involved in Al-Qaida's recent accusations. What on earth could this do to benefit them?
CJ is offline  
 
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
You know, I'm starting to think there is little to no strategy involved in Al-Qaida's recent accusations. What on earth could this do to benefit them?
Test Obama's tolerance.
Denny is offline  
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 01:33 AM
Factory Issue
 
Yale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 12,295
If I've learned anything about National/World politics recently, it's that the same event could very well depress me and strike me as hilarious at the same time. Thanks, politics.

Give me a dollar.
Yale is offline  
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 08:07 AM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
"This is Obama whom the American machine of lies tried to portray as the rescuer who will change the policy of America," al-Zawahiri said, according to SITE. "He kills your brothers and sisters in Gaza mercilessly and without affection."
Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
What do you expect, those faggots aren't exactly fighting anyone right now. Everytime they pop up they get their asses beat into submission. At least the Taliban makes an effort!
AL P is offline  
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 11:06 AM
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
LOL at them blaming someone who is just president elect for not doing anything yet. This is ridiculous.
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 10:24 AM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289 View Post
LOL at them blaming someone who is just president elect for not doing anything yet. This is ridiculous.
Obama couldn't do anything now if he wanted to, not even in office yet! I guess Al Qaida expects unborn babies to fight also.
White trash wagon is offline  
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Lifer
 
Mustangman_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 8,912
Obama is going to find out just how hard it really is to sit behind the desk in the oval office. And he isn't even there as of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Mustangman_2000 is offline  
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 04:44 PM
CJD
Time Served
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
Obama is going to find out just how hard it really is to sit behind the desk in the oval office. And he isn't even there as of yet.
Dude, he hasn't even gotten into office and people are already expecting him to get into office and solve every problem in the world.
CJD is offline  
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD View Post
Dude, he hasn't even gotten into office and people are already expecting him to get into office and solve every problem in the world.
Well, he IS the candidate that ran on the platform of change, so it's his own damn fault if he has set expectations out of his reach. He should have gotten a clue when kenya was rallying behind him, and people started calling him the messiah that MAYBE promises were being made that could never be met.

Now, he's got the job and has to deal with what people expect from him. If all he has is disappointment (which is what I beleve) then he'll go down as an incompetent boob.
mikeb is offline  
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 07:30 PM
CJD
Time Served
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
Well, he IS the candidate that ran on the platform of change, so it's his own damn fault if he has set expectations out of his reach. He should have gotten a clue when kenya was rallying behind him, and people started calling him the messiah that MAYBE promises were being made that could never be met.

Now, he's got the job and has to deal with what people expect from him. If all he has is disappointment (which is what I beleve) then he'll go down as an incompetent boob.
I know, I know. He ran on the platform of change while being the most liberal Senator in the country, and gaining most of his power from the Extreme Left so it's damn near impossible for him to do what he claims he's going to do. At the same time, the people who voted for him thinking that he would "walk on water" are stupid for believing that.

You know, he's our President, and I want him to suceed, but I never for once believed that he could do what he claims he's going to do, and if I'm right, if people thought Bush was bad, Obama's Administration won't be much of an upgrade...
CJD is offline  
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD View Post
You know, he's our President, and I want him to suceed, but I never for once believed that he could do what he claims he's going to do, and if I'm right, if people thought Bush was bad, Obama's Administration won't be much of an upgrade...
Yep.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 09:46 AM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
Obama is going to find out just how hard it really is to sit behind the desk in the oval office. And he isn't even there as of yet.
First suicide possibility??

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Bullet Sponge
 
forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cooper, Tx
Posts: 3,142
Can I get 20 on that one? I think when the Senator figures out what the job actually entails he'll take teh easy way out. Then Polosi will be VP and she'll finally be out of the House so that's a good thing. Hmmmm.....
forever_frost is offline  
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,089
as long as the economy gets turned around in the next 4 years, and the country is still here, his term in the white house will be looked at as a success, even though his actions maay have nothing to do with either one.

cannonball996 is offline  
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 09:35 PM
Lifer
 
line-em-up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Somewhere south of here.
Posts: 5,810
....

Obama doesn't like Palestinians.
line-em-up is offline  
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
Obama doesn't like Palestinians.
Nice!
Denny is offline  
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 05:00 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
Obama doesn't like Palestinians.
...but he does seem to like shady white folks, considering his administration will be full of them.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Lifer
 
Mustangman_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 8,912
welcome to the jungle, mr. obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Mustangman_2000 is offline  
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 09:38 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Stevo
I'm envisioning a movie-esque poster with Obama in a torn white shirt & tie. Stubble and a grimmace on his face. M4 in his right hand, smoking, and club w/ a nail in the left hand. Standing in the Captain Morgan pose with his foot on the head of a Palestinian. Behind him, Gaza on fire.

Atleast, that's what that description makes me think, lol.
exlude is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome