Obama geting tired of the media already? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Obama getting tired of the media already?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/16882

Hes not in office yet and already getting tired of the constant media attention. He better get used to it media comes with the job. Its alot different than being a junior senator hes starting to see that!

98 Brokra

Last edited by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~; 12-29-2008 at 06:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 11:28 AM
Lifer

I love it. He has no idea what he's in for, and I LOVE IT!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
I love it. He has no idea what he's in for, and I LOVE IT!
Hes gonna wish he would have lost after the 4 years are up. The only change hes gonna see is gray hairs

98 Brokra

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 11:42 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~
Hes gonna wish he would have lost after the 4 years are up. The only change hes gonna see is gray hairs

yup. POTUS isnt a job i'd really want to have. Senator sounds like fun tho. the power and being able to live your life with only the occasional media circus.
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Lifer

"Barack The Magic Negro"? Well that's embarrassing. If the RNC wants to be taken seriously they should act like adults and leaders instead of spoiled rich punks. They can kiss Rush's fat ass all they want but he can't restore their power. But at this rate he can continue to help em lose it.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/12/...ml?eref=rss_us

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 04:06 PM
Lifer

The media is still in love with him and he can't taek the heat already?

Man, how bad will it be if his staff starts getting subpoenaed in the Illinois governor scandal and he refuses to let them testify? That will be a criminal investigation and I am sure the liberals will be really mad like they were for Palin not responding to a subpoena for a non-criminal case. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 04:37 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
"Barack The Magic Negro"? Well that's embarrassing. If the RNC wants to be taken seriously they should act like adults and leaders instead of spoiled rich punks. They can kiss Rush's fat ass all they want but he can't restore their power. But at this rate he can continue to help em lose it.

The RNC should do what the Dems have done...hammer him into submission on every move he makes. For four years. Show no mercy. Turnabout is fair play, and no one can really complain.

post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 05:56 PM
Bullet Sponge

Where can I get a copy of that CD? I suddenly want one

And I find it amusing that Obama's already hating the spotlight he fought so hard for. This is going to be fun. If he keeps ducking the press they're going to get pissy...
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 06:17 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
The RNC should do what the Dems have done...hammer him into submission on every move he makes. For four years. Show no mercy. Turnabout is fair play, and no one can really complain.
I wonder if the libs will be screaming at those of us who may decide to claim we hate Obama? I bet they cry foul when we do it.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Bullet Sponge

I find it interesting that people are upset about a song about Obama when the libs have been making fun of Bush for years.
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
Man, how bad will it be if his staff starts getting subpoenaed in the Illinois governor scandal and he refuses to let them testify? That will be a criminal investigation and I am sure the liberals will be really mad like they were for Palin not responding to a subpoena for a non-criminal case. LOL
or Cheney, Rove, Gonzales, Harriet Miers, etc etc. You're a lawman and you find it amusing when people thumb their nose at court ordered supoenas? Nice.

post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 08:17 AM
Lifer

Quote:
or Cheney, Rove, Gonzales, Harriet Miers, etc etc. You're a lawman and you find it amusing when people thumb their nose at court ordered supoenas? Nice.
Nope, I find it funny when the Bush hating libs are once again found to be hypocrites. When did I say I supported this type of action?

Your hatred has once again blinded you to what was written. Please read the posts and try not to let your hate filled slant hide what was written, okay?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 10:44 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:

Actually, If they had listened a little more and actually run as a Conservative party, the outcome would have been far different.

Smaller gov't, less spending, lower taxes, etc are all ideas that people still like. In 4 years, people will be praying for a smaller, less intrusive, more effective and efficient gov't.

I just hope we'll be able to un-do some of the garbage he and his ilk want to implement.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 06:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
Actually, If they had listened a little more and actually run as a Conservative party, the outcome would have been far different.
Exactly. And if the Cowboys had some coaches and guts they wouldn't be a ridiculous embarrassment.
It seems like bullshit is buying less and less these days.

post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Exactly. And if the Cowgirls had some coaches and guts they wouldn't be a ridiculous embarrassment.
It seems like bullshit is buying less and less these days.
Sorry but i needed to fix that. The cheerleaders sure played a good game though so that is a plus!

98 Brokra
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Censored

Quote:

Smaller gov't, less spending, lower taxes, etc are all ideas that people still like. In 4 years, people will be praying for a smaller, less intrusive, more effective and efficient gov't.

I just hope we'll be able to un-do some of the garbage he and his ilk want to implement.
Well spoken. What will you do once you are in?

Doors Done Rite
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 07:05 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger
Well spoken. What will you do once you are in?
Piss a shit ton of entitled people with their hands out off.

Welfare would have a life of 5 years, during which the gov't will pay for either vocational school or college and even help with job placement.

A new new deal would be in the works as well. I'd call it the "You want it? Work for it! Deal"

Budget would be slashed, minus the defense budget which would see a nice gain. "Peace through Strength" is the motto on the USS Reagan, and it'd be my motto as well.
Taxes would plummet, since entitlement programs would be coming to an end and the increased amount of people working would more than make up for the tax slashes (I'm talking sub-10% Max.)

Nice to dream

Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 07:22 PM
Censored

Quote:
Piss a shit ton of entitled people with their hands out off.

Welfare would have a life of 5 years, during which the gov't will pay for either vocational school or college and even help with job placement.

A new new deal would be in the works as well. I'd call it the "You want it? Work for it! Deal"

Budget would be slashed, minus the defense budget which would see a nice gain. "Peace through Strength" is the motto on the USS Reagan, and it'd be my motto as well.
Taxes would plummet, since entitlement programs would be coming to an end and the increased amount of people working would more than make up for the tax slashes (I'm talking sub-10% Max.)

Nice to dream
You have to "believe in change. " lol Sounds good to me, want to setup a paypal for donations for your candancy? I kid I kid... I wish I wasn't.

Doors Done Rite
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 07:25 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger
You have to "believe in change. " lol Sounds good to me, want to setup a paypal for donations for your candancy? I kid I kid... I wish I wasn't.
I've thought about it, but it just isn't worth the time or effort or stress or bullshit.

post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-30-2008, 05:21 AM
I Я Invizabul

post #21 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 10:49 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
The media is still in love with him and he can't taek the heat already?

but it will be ok, palin didn't answer hers so why should obama answer his.

post #22 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
but it will be ok, palin didn't answer hers so why should obama answer his.
I just wondered who would be the person who was upset about Palin but is okay with Obama not answering one, if it happens. I should have known it would be you.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #23 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 11:36 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
I just wondered who would be the person who was upset about Palin but is okay with Obama not answering one, if it happens. I should have known it would be you.
lol...not upset, just pointing out you all think it is ok for her to duck her day in court, why would you then be upset if obama does the same thing? I think both palin and obama are crooks, but both have the power to not show up and not be punished, what can you do.

post #24 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Lifer

Quote:
lol...not upset, just pointing out you all think it is ok for her to duck her day in court, why would you then be upset if obama does the same thing? I think both palin and obama are crooks, but both have the power to not show up and not be punished, what can you do.
I am the one who pointed out how upset you liberals got when Palin ignored her subpoena for a civil case brought on by partisan politicians in a case that had already been resolved and how I bet you guys will defend Obama for ignoring a subpoena in a case that most likely will lead to criminal charges.

This is an issue you libs brought up, so don't try and change it around gpam...I mean cartman.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #25 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 10:35 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post

I know that the polls say that, but I'm trying to wrap my mind on how this country elected the most liberal Senator in the country to the Presidency, if that were the case. Based on what we know of his voting record, and what polls of the average American say, he's the exact opposite of what you'd think that we'd vote in for President.
post #26 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 10:41 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
I am the one who pointed out how upset you liberals got when Palin ignored her subpoena for a civil case brought on by partisan politicians in a case that had already been resolved and how I bet you guys will defend Obama for ignoring a subpoena in a case that most likely will lead to criminal charges.

This is an issue you libs brought up, so don't try and change it around gpam...I mean cartman.
it wasn't resolved, the court never made the call because palin said she wouldn't show up, real classy there huh. if you think it is ok for her to duck her case then you should agree it is ok for obama, oh wait you look at things down the middle

post #27 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 06:28 AM
Lifer

Quote:
it wasn't resolved, the court never made the call because palin said she wouldn't show up, real classy there huh. if you think it is ok for her to duck her case then you should agree it is ok for obama, oh wait you look at things down the middle
It was a tactic that didn't work for the DNC. It's all been resolved, and we all know she was absolved of all charges and inquiries...next?

post #28 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 08:43 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
It was a tactic that didn't work for the DNC. It's all been resolved, and we all know she was absolved of all charges and inquiries...next?
show me the court records that dismissed the case

post #29 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Lifer

Quote:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...palin-tro.html

damn man, it literally took me 10 seconds to type up and query in google. And as far as court records, i doubt you can find them online at the moment. Maybe a year from now? Who knows, but if the liberal media prints her innocents, it should be good enough for you.

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
post #30 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Lifer

We won't be getting her testimony anytime soon.

http://www.adn.com/sarah-palin/story/613501.html

post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis View Post
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...palin-tro.html

damn man, it literally took me 10 seconds to type up and query in google. And as far as court records, i doubt you can find them online at the moment. Maybe a year from now? Who knows, but if the liberal media prints her innocents, it should be good enough for you.
Damn man, I was gonna bet him that there were no court records ever gonna be available since this was done as an administrative legislative investigation started by politicians. I could have had his ighnorant ass on a voluntary ban for quite a long time if he had bet me. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Damn, if Obama ignbores the eventual subpoeanas for his staff the Bush hating Obama nuthigging types (cartman, gpamp, etc.) will have to crawfish since she did testify. Hell, I didn't even know that.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Lifer

And for the final document to once again get Cartman to move on,

http://media.adn.com/smedia/2008/11/...ffiliate.7.pdf

In acrobat, please direct yourself to page 57-58. Thats where the independant investigator absolved her of ANY illegal activities. Doesn't get much better than that.

post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Lifer

Quote:
And for the final document to once again get Cartman to move on,

http://media.adn.com/smedia/2008/11/...ffiliate.7.pdf

In acrobat, please direct yourself to page 57-58. Thats where the independant investigator absolved her of ANY illegal activities. Doesn't get much better than that.
Very nice! My argument blew him away even if she had ignored it, but since she did testify, it gets even better. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Hahahaha! Get enough?

post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 09:54 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:

A separate legislative investigation recently concluded that Palin, the Republican vice presidential nominee, abused her office.

so she didn't go to court, gee how did I know that. She wasn't cleared from the court case, she was cleared in a separate, let me say that again SEPARATE, investigation...lol

so she can dodge court and it is ok?

post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 09:57 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Very nice! My argument blew him away even if she had ignored it, but since she did testify, it gets even better. LOL
nice to show that the court wasn't involved and she still hasn't shown up to answer the court order. all that document states is a separate legislative investigation recently concluded that Palin, the Republican vice presidential nominee, abused her office. She still hasn't answered the court order.

post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
nice to show that the court wasn't involved and she still hasn't shown up to answer the court order. all that document states is a separate legislative investigation recently concluded that Palin, the Republican vice presidential nominee, abused her office. She still hasn't answered the court order.
Are you claiming that Sarah Palin (not her husband or her staff) is under a court ordered subpoena and is ignoring it? Remember, there is a difference between a court ordered subpoena and a legislative body subpoean before you answer.

If so, I want proof of your accusation to include the court which ordered the subpoena and an independent source saying she ignored it. BTW, independent source is not all the left wing nutso places claiming it is true. The AP, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc. would qualify.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsored Links
Advertisement