Sarah's palin' around with drug dealers? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 01:02 PM Thread Starter

Sarah's palin' around with drug dealers?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008...-drug-charges/

I would like to know why the Governor of Alaska has been palin' around with drug dealers. What did she know? WHAT DID SHE KNOW??

I love guilt by association. It bites everyone in the ass.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Resident Epicurean

Anyone ever told you you're like a bad case of herpes?
post #3 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 01:08 PM

wonder if she was getting a discount?

post #4 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 01:12 PM
$uper $low

Gpamp needed to remind everyone how much of a 3 job, low income, sorry sack of shit failure he is. Thanks for meeting your quota!

Now, here's where you get to see what someone SHOULD do when it comes to light one of their acquaintances is a known criminal. It would also be a much different case if the woman apologized for her actions, and received corrective action for them.

Then, you'd probably see Palin acknowledge what the woman has done, and distance herself, instead of increasing their friendship, and then making excuses for it, and lying about it (cough, ayers*obama, cough).

post #5 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 01:13 PM
Lifer

Yeah, cause being found in possession of six doobies is the same as organizing bombings, riots, and a jailbreak.
post #6 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Time Served

whats sad is he's going to look up and be 50 and still fucking stupid . sad very sad. such a waste of good oxygen .

" dont mess with the porchdog........ he bites "
post #7 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 02:30 PM
Time Served

You pull that out of the british newspapers too you stupid mother fucker?

08 HHr SS
post #8 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 02:42 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus
Gpamp needed to remind everyone how much of a 3 job, low income, sorry sack of shit failure he is. Thanks for meeting your quota!

Now, here's where you get to see what someone SHOULD do when it comes to light one of their acquaintances is a known criminal. It would also be a much different case if the woman apologized for her actions, and received corrective action for them.

Then, you'd probably see Palin acknowledge what the woman has done, and distance herself, instead of increasing their friendship, and then making excuses for it, and lying about it (cough, ayers*obama, cough).
I'm just using your same criteria against your hero. Sorry you got so angry. Please don't rip anyone apart.
post #9 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 02:44 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Yeah, cause being found in possession of six doobies is the same as organizing bombings, riots, and a jailbreak.
would that be a double standard? both are criminals why is one crime worse then the other?

post #10 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 02:48 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
I'm just using your same criteria against your hero. Sorry you got so angry. Please don't rip anyone apart.
No, you're not. You're being an idiot, that's all you're doing.

Your twisted left mind somehow sees this as equal footing, as of Palin is endorsing this woman. Point# 1 that you're fucked on.

Point#2 would be to compare her minor drug charge to killing us citizens in planned bombings.

Thank you for once again proving how fucked the extreme liberal left's type of thinking is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
would that be a double standard? both are criminals why is one crime worse then the other?
Are you fucking serious?
Are you saying there is a comparison between taking candy from a store and multiple homicidal acts of terrorism?

Wow, what a dumb fuck.

post #11 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Siding with gpamp huh? No, you are not liberal at all. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #12 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 02:58 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:

Your twisted left mind somehow sees this as equal footing, as of Palin is endorsing this woman. Point# 1 that you're fucked on.

Point#2 would be to compare her minor drug charge to killing us citizens in planned bombings.

Thank you for once again proving how fucked the extreme liberal left's type of thinking is.

Are you fucking serious?
Are you saying there is a comparison between taking candy from a store and multiple homicidal acts of terrorism?

Wow, what a dumb fuck.
no I am saying both are felonies, you are saying one is a misdemeanor and one is a felony, big difference. but drugs kill people, as do bombs seems to me that they would be the same.

post #13 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 03:00 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
Siding with gpamp huh? No, you are not liberal at all. LOL
if you want to say that I am siding with him because of the double standard thrown out, then sure. That is like saying all men are equal, execpt for the black man. Of course in your world that is more than likely how you see it.

post #14 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
if you want to say that I am siding with him because of the double standard thrown out, then sure. That is like saying all men are equal, execpt for the black man. Of course in your world that is more than likely how you see it.
You bring race into the discussion for what reason?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #15 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 03:24 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
no I am saying both are felonies, you are saying one is a misdemeanor and one is a felony, big difference. but drugs kill people, as do bombs seems to me that they would be the same.
Seems to me you're a fucking lunatic.

"Troopers released no other information, including the kind or amount of drugs, because details could jeopardize an ongoing investigation, spokeswoman Megan Peters said."

Where did you see intent to distribute, or any other indication that she had her mind set on intentionally harming, and killing other people?

The crimes are very different, and deserve very different treatment. Hence the reason that even if two crimes are a felony, they will have (usually) seperate minimums and maximums of punishment.

post #16 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 03:25 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
You bring race into the discussion for what reason?
had to go with something you would know and understand

post #17 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 03:33 PM
Lifer

Cartman, if your posts are serious, I am convinced that you are suffering from mental illness.
post #18 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 03:44 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Seems to me you're a fucking lunatic.

"Troopers released no other information, including the kind or amount of drugs, because details could jeopardize an ongoing investigation, spokeswoman Megan Peters said."

Where did you see intent to distribute, or any other indication that she had her mind set on intentionally harming, and killing other people?

The crimes are very different, and deserve very different treatment. Hence the reason that even if two crimes are a felony, they will have (usually) seperate minimums and maximums of punishment.
well that depends on what state you live in, but it is true they are different but both are crimes both can kill people, do you agree with that?

it may be for her own use, but she does have kids that live with her, and that could lead to her kids getting into drugs, becoming addicted, etc...

post #19 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Lifer

Quote:
well that depends on what state you live in, but it is true they are different but both are crimes both can kill people, do you agree with that?

it may be for her own use, but she does have kids that live with her, and that could lead to her kids getting into drugs, becoming addicted, etc...
You are really reaching now. I told you a long time ago, to stick to Arkansas football. It sucks, but at least you understand it.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #20 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 03:48 PM
blank

Who has the pic of gpamp's fat ass with his band of fags?
post #21 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Lifer

Have you forgotten?

05 GT, 07 Trailblazer SS, 04 Lightning

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 03 cobra, 04 cobra,04 cobra vert 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02 & 03GT's, 08 bullitt, 01 bullitt,65 Coupe, 07 si
post #22 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Running from the cops is also a felony, even if you are running for the fun of it. Granted, most people run because they have a bigger reason to run (other felonies etc.). So, what you are trying to say is that if I ran from the cops in my car for no other reason than to see if I could get away and they catch me, then I should face the same charges as a man who blew up buildings?

You left wingers never cease to amaze me. You are a fucking idiot.
post #23 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 03:51 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:

There is your key work.
post #24 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 03:53 PM
blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96lasersnake
Have you forgotten?

lmfao!!!! I searched and couldnt find it. We need to make it a point to post this pic every time "Fat Kid love Cake" posts.
post #25 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 04:05 PM
Lifer

Quote:
had to go with something you would know and understand
Almost as bad as someone blindly throwing out child molestation. You and gpamp are in a league all your own with your "slams". gpamp has child molesting on hs brain and you have racism. Peas in a pod you guys are!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #26 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 04:11 PM Thread Starter

It cracks me up when you guys have to get personal with your attacks because you're so taken aback by someone disagreeing with you and calling your heroes out for the criminals they are.

Are you guys going to do the Ben Stein when Bush gets charged with war crimes in a UN court and defend him as Benny defended Nixon? You guys want to screw Sarah Palin so badly that when I throw out banter about her daughter's future mother-in-law might be selling drugs, that you throw out personal attacks?

It sure makes you look douchey when you do that. And pathetic. And desperate. (she's not going to fuck you.) (neither is W. stop pretending he was a good president)
post #27 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 04:17 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

Are you fucking serious?

Wow, what a dumb fuck.
You call me a dumb fuck, after saying something that's been proven over and over to be untrue. Was it all the e-mails sent out to simple-minded people, hoping they'd believe that Obama was a Muslim that got you? The Weather Underground never planned to hurt citizens, or people for that matter. And the only people killed in their bombings, were a few members of the group who had an accident while making the devices. Not only that... but trying to tie them to Obama is what makes Sarah being related (by marriage) to a drug dealer, a big deal. (the irony of it all)

Dumb fuck.
post #28 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 04:26 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Cartman, if your posts are serious, I am convinced that you are suffering from mental illness.
I may have to use this as my sig for awhile. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #29 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 04:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout01gt
Running from the cops is also a felony, even if you are running for the fun of it. Granted, most people run because they have a bigger reason to run (other felonies etc.). So, what you are trying to say is that if I ran from the cops in my car for no other reason than to see if I could get away and they catch me, then I should face the same charges as a man who blew up buildings?

You left wingers never cease to amaze me. You are a fucking idiot.
Cartman is no left winger, he is a free thinker.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #30 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 04:29 PM
$uper $low

Quote:

Ok moron, let me clear something up for you.

Lets say she did intend to distribute. . . . .
Even then, there is a difference between "Hey, you know this stuff could kill you, do you still want to buy it?" and "Fuck those mother fuckers, we're going to bomb them, kill them all, and leave their families in pain and misery as we do the legal dance, and get away with killing all of those goddamn sons of bitches! FUCK THEM! UNDERGROuND FOR THE WIN!"

The difference isn't what "can" happen, but what was "intended" to happen.

Quote:
You call me a dumb fuck, after saying something that's been proven over and over to be untrue. Was it all the e-mails sent out to simple-minded people, hoping they'd believe that Obama was a Muslim that got you? The Weather Underground never planned to hurt citizens, or people for that matter. And the only people killed in their bombings, were a few members of the group who had an accident while making the devices. Not only that... but trying to tie them to Obama is what makes Sarah being related (by marriage) to a drug dealer, a big deal. (the irony of it all)

Dumb fuck.
Wow, how much more retarded can you get?
Surely there is a point where we can legally declare you mentally handicapped, and have you restrained to your home so that others can live without fear of a retard beating them up, or spontaneously trying to suck their dick.

post #31 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Dumb fuck.
Oh so since they didn't plan on hurting anyone, that makes it ok? A bloodless bombing of a government building is ok as long as noone was injured is ok with you?

I just can't believe that all the liberals are so blinded by the half truths, propaganda, and media brainwashing. Its sad to see a group of people hate what thier forefathers fought so hard for.

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
post #32 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 06:38 PM
Secular Dogooderist

It's funny you guys can't hang with his arguments, so you move to attack him and destroy his credibility.

Classic tactics for the loser of an argument.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #33 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 06:45 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
It's funny you guys can't hang with his arguments, so you move to attack him and destroy his credibility.

Classic tactics for the loser of an argument.
Blanket statments ftl. I've already shown Cartman to be less than effective in a debate.

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
post #34 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 07:00 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis
Blanket statments ftl. I've already shown Cartman to be less than effective in a debate.
Oh, right. I was talking about gpamp, and I agree with you.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #35 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 08:07 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
Oh, right. I was talking about gpamp, and I agree with you.
gpamp has been shown many times to be a bigger idiot than you are. I doubt either of you will find that comforting, but it is the truth.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #36 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 09:14 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Ok moron, let me clear something up for you.

Lets say she did intend to distribute. . . . .
Even then, there is a difference between "Hey, you know this stuff could kill you, do you still want to buy it?" and "Fuck those mother fuckers, we're going to bomb them, kill them all, and leave their families in pain and misery as we do the legal dance, and get away with killing all of those goddamn sons of bitches! FUCK THEM! UNDERGROuND FOR THE WIN!"

The difference isn't what "can" happen, but what was "intended" to happen.

so how you kill someone, not manslaughter, depends on how bad it is? are you kidding me. So if somebody gave your mom some pure coke and it caused her to die, you are saying 10yrs and all is forgiven? But if your mom dies in a bomb then he should hang, does this sum up your logic? Funny how all the so called conservatives, want to side with the liberals on how the law should work, when it is their ass in the sling. Let me guess you are now against the death penalty

post #37 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 09:48 PM
Bullet Sponge

Actually, drugs are often called victimless crimes because the victim is consenting to engage in the activity that kills them. For better or worse and I am speaking as someone who's aunt, brother and father all almost died due to drug use and/or overdose. Comparing that to someone who knowingly and intentionally sets explosives to destroy property and/or lives is like comparing speeding to genocide. While it's possible if you stretch the boundries, it's not logical to do so.

Bashing on Palin and her family due to this, while ignoring the guilty associations of Obama and the evil that his acquaintances have done, either the blatant racisim of Wright or the attempted destruction of government property and possibly the extinguishing of lives by Ayers is foolish and shows a lack of upper level reasoning. I would suggest speaking with a mental health professional immediately if you are unable to see that these are worse than those associations of a ex vice presidential nominee. Since Obama is about in the White House, careful attention should be paid him and his affiliations as it carries real world and current threats to not only our public face that we present the world, but also the possibility for dangerous reprocussions on our own soil.
post #38 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 09:54 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost
Actually, drugs are often called victimless crimes because the victim is consenting to engage in the activity that kills them. For better or worse and I am speaking as someone who's aunt, brother and father all almost died due to drug use and/or overdose. Comparing that to someone who knowingly and intentionally sets explosives to destroy property and/or lives is like comparing speeding to genocide. While it's possible if you stretch the boundries, it's not logical to do so.

Bashing on Palin and her family due to this, while ignoring the guilty associations of Obama and the evil that his acquaintances have done, either the blatant racisim of Wright or the attempted destruction of government property and possibly the extinguishing of lives by Ayers is foolish and shows a lack of upper level reasoning. I would suggest speaking with a mental health professional immediately if you are unable to see that these are worse than those associations of a ex vice presidential nominee. Since Obama is about in the White House, careful attention should be paid him and his affiliations as it carries real world and current threats to not only our public face that we present the world, but also the possibility for dangerous reprocussions on our own soil.
lol @drugs are often called victimless crimes because the victim is consenting to engage in the activity that kills them

nobody is saying anything about obama other than people bash him for who he has known and want to give palin a pass on the same thing. It isn't supporting obama, it is showing how people only choose to see what they want to see when it fits their argument.

If this story was about obama pally and crew would be all over it screaming for his head. I just called it to their attention

post #39 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 10:06 PM
BANNED

Quote:
so by your extremely flawed logic, or lack thereof, would you say driving with no insurance is as bad as murder?

post #40 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 10:17 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
so how you kill someone, not manslaughter, depends on how bad it is? are you kidding me. So if somebody gave your mom some pure coke and it caused her to die, you are saying 10yrs and all is forgiven? But if your mom dies in a bomb then he should hang, does this sum up your logic? Funny how all the so called conservatives, want to side with the liberals on how the law should work, when it is their ass in the sling. Let me guess you are now against the death penalty
Holy fuck you're an idiot.

My mom did the coke, that that's her fault. No one forced it on her.

Do you blame guns for suicides too? What a fucking loser.

post #41 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 10:35 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

GPlimp will be in the back playing with wires and the

sound board.

Hendrick
Upcoming local shows
Granada Theater, Saturday, January 10
http://www.pegasusnews.com/bands/hendrick/
post #42 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 10:47 PM
Bullet Sponge

Quote:
lol @drugs are often called victimless crimes because the victim is consenting to engage in the activity that kills them

nobody is saying anything about obama other than people bash him for who he has known and want to give palin a pass on the same thing. It isn't supporting obama, it is showing how people only choose to see what they want to see when it fits their argument.

If this story was about obama pally and crew would be all over it screaming for his head. I just called it to their attention
Actually, what I've been seeing is when Obama's associations are put out in public view, there is a scream that "It doesn't matter!!!" and "Just because that person is bad, doesn't mean Obama is!" While yall may call for Palin's head because of her daughter's baby's daddy's mother (wow that's long), why don't you start screaming for Obama's head for Ayers, Wright, Farakan and the rest of the ilk? Before you can remove the splinter in our eye, might want to pay attention to the 4x4 in yours.
post #43 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 12:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis
Oh so since they didn't plan on hurting anyone, that makes it ok? A bloodless bombing of a government building is ok as long as noone was injured is ok with you?

I just can't believe that all the liberals are so blinded by the half truths, propaganda, and media brainwashing. Its sad to see a group of people hate what thier forefathers fought so hard for.
See, the problem with your statement is this... you say that I'm "blinded by the half truths, propaganda, and media brainwashing." However, you're dealing with half truth when you say "Obama hung out with guys that tried to hurt American citizens.", then the truth is pointed out that they didn't try to hurt anyone, and didn't... which you follow up with "oh, since they didn't plan on hurting anyone, that makes it ok?" You have to see the irony with you using a half truth to say that I'm blinded by them, right? Oops. I mean hypocrisy, not irony.

For you to say "its sad to see a group of people hate what their (not thier) forefathers fought so hard for" is yet another half truth and propaganda statement. You say it like you hold the truth. As if your opinion (right-leaning) is the right one. I don't think the forefathers would've ok'd warrantless wiretaps on American citizens (including groups who's only crime might've been disagreeing with the President). Since I'm pretty sure you'd validate the wiretap decision, I can honestly say it's hard to see someone who hates what his forefathers fought so hard for. How dare you, sir.
post #44 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 12:49 AM
BANNED

Quote:
See, the problem with your statement is this... you say that I'm "blinded by the half truths, propaganda, and media brainwashing." However, you're dealing with half truth when you say "Obama hung out with guys that tried to hurt American citizens.", then the truth is pointed out that they didn't try to hurt anyone, and didn't... which you follow up with "oh, since they didn't plan on hurting anyone, that makes it ok?" You have to see the irony with you using a half truth to say that I'm blinded by them, right? Oops. I mean hypocrisy, not irony.

For you to say "its sad to see a group of people hate what their (not thier) forefathers fought so hard for" is yet another half truth and propaganda statement. You say it like you hold the truth. As if your opinion (right-leaning) is the right one. I don't think the forefathers would've ok'd warrantless wiretaps on American citizens (including groups who's only crime might've been disagreeing with the President). Since I'm pretty sure you'd validate the wiretap decision, I can honestly say it's hard to see someone who hates what his forefathers fought so hard for. How dare you, sir.

post #45 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost
Actually, what I've been seeing is when Obama's associations are put out in public view, there is a scream that "It doesn't matter!!!" and "Just because that person is bad, doesn't mean Obama is!" While yall may call for Palin's head because of her daughter's baby's daddy's mother (wow that's long), why don't you start screaming for Obama's head for Ayers, Wright, Farakan and the rest of the ilk? Before you can remove the splinter in our eye, might want to pay attention to the 4x4 in yours.
Another inconvenient truth about our liberal friends. LOL

I sure would be calling Palin out if she had a racist pastor who she chose as an advisor, a friend who was a domestic terrorist, and several other poor associations, but all the liberals have is her daughter's future MIL as a bad association. How pathetic it must be if this is all you can come up with. I almost feel bad for the hypocritical liberals.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #46 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 08:58 AM
Lifer

gpamp, I don't pick on you but your point in this thread can only be to stir some shit. no?

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #47 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 09:00 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Another inconvenient truth about our liberal friends. LOL

I sure would be calling Palin out if she had a racist pastor who she chose as an advisor, a friend who was a domestic terrorist, and several other poor associations, but all the liberals have is her daughter's future MIL as a bad association. How pathetic it must be if this is all you can come up with. I almost feel bad for the hypocritical liberals.
Especially after send a plane-load of spies up to Alaska to do nothing but dig up bullshit on a good lady. They found NOTHING. The "trooper-gate" issue was NOTHING. She will be back (if she ever "goes away") and libs will pay dearly for the way she was treated.

post #48 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 09:01 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
gpamp, I don't pick on you but your point in this thread can only be to stir some shit. no?
I thought that was his only point all the time! He's not in the real world that most of us live in.

post #49 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 09:25 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Especially after send a plane-load of spies up to Alaska to do nothing but dig up bullshit on a good lady. They found NOTHING. The "trooper-gate" issue was NOTHING. She will be back (if she ever "goes away") and libs will pay dearly for the way she was treated.
The experience issue will have been addressed by then, so they will have nothing. It will be interesting to see if she is around in a few years to run.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #50 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 09:31 AM
Time Served

hey , it could be worse. gpamp could be her son-in-law .

" dont mess with the porchdog........ he bites "
Sponsored Links
Advertisement