Chemical Ali - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 05:36 AM Thread Starter
Out

Chemical Ali

I was cruising by his "lab" yesterday and thought you guys might enjoy a few pics of where his R&D took place. Not much to see these days, but once again... Denny delivers!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 05:39 AM
Lifer

Everyone knows there were no WMD's. That place looks like a bowling alley that went tit's up...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 05:43 AM Thread Starter
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Everyone knows there were no WMD's. That place looks like a bowling alley that went tit's up...
LOL!!!

I'm working on some sort of deal to get me in there... you know, for an environmental baseline survey

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 05:49 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
LOL!!!

I'm working on some sort of deal to get me in there... you know, for an environmental baseline survey
I'd be wearing a body-condom if I went off into that bitch! I'm sure you have all the gear, but there's no telling what's in there. You don't want to wake up with a 12" dick...growing out of your forehead. Well...maybe you would, but you'd be in a constant state of "tea bag" with the balls in your face!

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 06:02 AM
Time Served

looks like a good place for a gm plant

" dont mess with the porchdog........ he bites "
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 06:04 AM Thread Starter
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
I'd be wearing a body-condom if I went off into that bitch! I'm sure you have all the gear, but there's no telling what's in there. You don't want to wake up with a 12" dick...growing out of your forehead. Well...maybe you would, but you'd be in a constant state of "tea bag" with the balls in your face!
LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbaearl
LMAO!!!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 06:06 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbaearl
Hell, it IS a GM plant! If there were a few shacks around it, you'd be in Detroit!

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 06:28 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

I wonder how far down it goes

Be safe over there buddy!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 09:59 PM
Lifer

You can fish that little lake in front but I wouldn't eat em.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 10:23 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.

Nice to see the taggers were shipped over there to deface foreign buildings as well.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
Nice to see the taggers were shipped over there to deface foreign buildings as well.
That is EVERYWHERE I've been out here. It's ridiculous. I don't mind stuff like the wrecked aircraft that are getting scrapped anyway, but these structures will hopefully be used to remind the people of how it once was and why they need to keep striving to better themselves. Maybe even historic landmarks or whatever.

I'm just glad they didn't touch the Ziggurat or the ruins of Ur with paint. They just scavanged it.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
You can fish that little lake in front but I wouldn't eat em.
There's actually a small lake next to it with fish and ducks. They even have flamingos during Spring and parts of Fall. Ya, I wouldn't touch any of that nonsense. I've taken ground samples out here in the middle of nowhere and the readings are terrifying. No telling what this place holds.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 10:42 PM Thread Starter
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyro
Be safe over there buddy!
Thanks. I bet there's more under than on top as well. The place isn't that big from driving by.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-15-2008, 05:12 PM
Lifer

Cool pictures.

Just out of curiosity, what does a typical soil sample look like in proximity to a place like that? What about air quality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 06:28 AM Thread Starter
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Cool pictures.

Just out of curiosity, what does a typical soil sample look like in proximity to a place like that? What about air quality?
The air quality is actually decent, just heavy particulate (fine dust in the air) most likely from thousands of years of camel shit. There is a constant prevailing SE to NW breeze here, so there is nothing lingering too much. O2 stays in the 20.9% range, so that's all that really matters

As far as the soil, it varies greatly from the three regions. I haven't sampled any in the Southern portion (where I am now), but in the Western Desert, there were some taken. This place is rich in nutriants, but nothing really giving away the Bio/CW that was expected. The water did, however, have a HIGH concentration of NORM (naturally occurring radioactive material). It doesn't necessarily means what was detected was naturally occurring, but radioactivity was hitting like a sumbitch. This was only pulled from about 6 feet below the surface of the ground (the base I was on at the time was once the Euphrates River, so water was in shallow soil). That, itself, hints a lot, because it was probably coming from some buried shit Saddam was hiding. No telling if nothing is found, though.

In 91, the CIA was sampling in various parts near "cement plants" and hit on traces of CW's like Sarin. My samples were only to do environmental baseline surveys for sustainment bases. The Naval Preventative Medicing group did the actual testing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement