Questionable associations of Obama... - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Questionable associations of Obama...

Here is the ongoing list of people who the far left has tried to teel us is the "smartest" man to ever be President has associated himself with and a short article from the AP listing his involvement with each:

GOV. ROD BLAGOJEVICH
ANTOIN REZKO
JEREMIAH WRIGHT
WILLIAM AYERS
EMIL JONES
RASHID KHALIDI
MICHAEL PFLEGER

I have a few questions, especially for the Obama supporters.
1. At what point will you admit Obama has poor judgment for associating with these people?
2. If it is found out that he was more deeply involved with one or more of these people, at least two may go to jail in a year or so, will you admit he is crooked also?
3. What will it take for you to see him as worse than a typical politician, which is pretty sad since a typical politician is pretty crooked?


Questionable associations of Obama[I]
By The Associated Press – 20 hours ago

In his life and career in Illinois, President-elect Barack Obama has crossed paths with some notable figures who have drawn scorn and scrutiny. Among them:

___

GOV. ROD BLAGOJEVICH: Obama has maintained a cordial but distant relationship with Blagojevich during the governor's tenure.

He has complimented Blagojevich for running "a sound administration" with "the right priorities." He supported his fellow Democrat for re-election in 2006, even though the governor backed someone else over Obama in the U.S. Senate Democratic primary.

Obama's circle of major Illinois political allies and supporters is largely separate from Blagojevich's, with two major exceptions. Both Obama and Blagojevich got extensive money and support from Chicago businessman Antoin "Tony" Rezko. At least one top aide to Obama, Michael Strautmanis, previously worked for Blagojevich.

But Blagojevich's disdain for Obama was clear in court documents released Tuesday after the Illinois governor was arrested. Blagojevich, accused by federal prosecutors of conspiring to sell or trade for personal benefits the Senate seat left vacant by Obama, was overheard complaining at one point that Obama's people are "not going to give me anything except appreciation." He added: "(Expletive) them."

Obama said Tuesday, "I had no contact with the governor or his office, and so I was not aware of what was happening."

___

ANTOIN REZKO: "Tony" Rezko, who raised money for the campaigns of both Obama and Blagojevich, is awaiting sentencing after being convicted in June on charges of using clout with Blagojevich's administration to help launch a $7 million kickback scheme.

The charges have no connection to Obama, but Rezko is tied to the Illinois senator in other ways.

Rezko and his family donated at least $21,457 to Obama and helped raise over $200,000 more, though not for his presidential bid. He also advised Obama on the purchase of a new Chicago home and, in his wife's name, purchased a vacant lot next door to the new Obama home when the seller wanted to dispose of both properties at the same time. Rezko then sold a slice of the property to Obama.

Obama has donated Rezko's contributions to charity and says it was a mistake to work with Rezko on buying the house.

___

JEREMIAH WRIGHT: Wright was Obama's minister for 20 years. He helped Obama embrace Christianity, performed Obama's marriage, and baptized Obama and his two daughters.

Wright was known for thundering "God Damn America" in clips that dominated cable television news programs for weeks last spring. Wright accused the government of creating AIDS.

Obama has done his best to distance himself from his former minister, to the point of resigning from the church that Wright once led.

Wright's comments were a stumbling block for Obama's campaign. In an impassioned speech about faith and race, the Democrat at first expressed support for Wright, saying that "I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother."

But six weeks later during a speech at the National Press Club, Wright offered eyebrow-raising opinions about the U.S. government, praised Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan and hinted that Obama was distancing himself from the pastor for political expediency.

The next day, Obama said he was outraged and denounced Wright's remarks.

___

WILLIAM AYERS: Today, Ayers is a university professor and a member of Chicago's intellectual establishment. Forty years ago he was a member of the Weather Underground, a radical group that claimed responsibility for a series of bombings, including nonfatal explosions at the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol.

Ayers was a fugitive for years with his wife, fellow radical Bernadine Dohrn. But after surrendering in 1980, the charges against Ayers were dropped because of prosecutorial misconduct.

Obama had a very limited relationship with Ayers, who lives in the same neighborhood. They served together on the board of a Chicago charity, and in the mid-1990s when Obama first ran for office, Ayers hosted a meet-the-candidate session for Obama at his home.

Ayers was front and center in GOP claims that Obama was "palling around with terrorists," as Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin put it.

Obama has condemned Ayers' radical activities, and there's no evidence they ever were close friends or that Ayers advised Obama on policy.

Ayers said in November that he hardly knew Obama. "I think my relationship with Obama was probably like thousands of others in Chicago. And, like millions and millions of others, I wish I knew him better," Ayers said in a newspaper interview.

___

EMIL JONES: Jones, the president of the Illinois Senate, amounts to Obama's political godfather and was an important part of Obama's longshot victory for U.S. Senate in 2004. He helped the little-known politician meet the right people, and he picked Obama to handle high-profile legislation during the two years leading up to the election.

But Jones' political style is very different from Obama's.

Jones is known for steering state money to a few favored institutions, including some that employ his relatives. Several of his relatives have gotten state jobs, and his wife's government salary jumped 60 percent after he became Senate president. He has played an important role in blocking ethics legislation in Illinois.

When Jones announced last summer that he would retire from the Illinois Senate when his term ends in January, an Obama campaign spokesman said "Jones has been a passionate advocate who has fought for working families and the underprivileged."

Jones was considered a possible successor to Obama in the Senate.

___

RASHID KHALIDI: Khalidi is a scholar and author on Middle Eastern affairs who has criticized Israeli policies and was part of a Palestinian advisory panel to peace talks in the early 1990s.

He's also a friend of Obama.

They met while both were teaching at the University of Chicago and living in the same neighborhood. Obama and his wife, Michelle, sometimes had dinner with Khalidi and his wife, Mona. The Khalidis hosted a political fundraiser for Obama in 2000, and the Woods Fund charity gave money to the Arab-American Action Network, run by Mona Khalidi, while Obama served on the charity's board.
Khalidi and Obama have both said they hold very different opinions on Israeli issues, but their friendship has been used to raise questions about Obama's support for Israel — and to generate Internet headlines such as "Meet Obama's Terrorist Friend."

Late in the 2008 presidential campaign, the Republican nominee, John McCain, and Palin criticized Obama for attending a 2003 party for Khalidi. Obama's campaign dismissed the complaints, saying Khalidi was not an adviser to him and that Obama does not share Khalidi's views.

___

MICHAEL PFLEGER: Pfleger, a Roman Catholic priest in Chicago, has been known as a firebrand for years. He has protested over a wide range of issues, including gun shops and Jerry Springer. Obama has referred to him as a spiritual adviser.

Last spring, Pfleger visited Obama's church and preached a sermon in which he mocked Hillary Rodham Clinton and accused her of expecting to win the presidential nomination because she was white. Pfleger apologized, but Obama condemned the remarks and resigned from the church.



I have a terrible feeling this corruption, unethical behavior, poor judgment, lack of honor, and lack of character is going to be worse than I ever imagined with Obama as my President.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 07:00 PM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist
 
thesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Heading back to Plentywood
Posts: 8,389
Never ....... a majority of Americans are so fucking brain washed , its unreal .
thesource is offline  
post #3 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Lifer
 
slow06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,075
So he's going to pay my mortgage, right?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
slow06 is offline  
 
post #4 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesource
Never ....... a majority of Americans are so fucking brain washed , its unreal .
QFT!

People are fucking stupid.
351Coupe is offline  
post #5 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
How long until pictures of Louis Farrakhan together with Obama surface?
Hass is offline  
post #6 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Augusta,KS/Dallas,TX
Posts: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass
How long until pictures of Louis Farrakhan together with Obama surface?

I googled "Louis Farrakhan together with Obama."

Everyone of the pictures I saw said "deleted or removed."

Way to go America you picked a good one...

1994 Mustang GT Single 67mm turbo 5spd
Accel DFI Gen 6 and 60# injectors Other wise stock untouched intake to oil pan. IT RUNS!!!
POWERED BY CORN Looking for 10's!
Gameover is offline  
post #7 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 09:22 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: smithville
Posts: 1,993
ron paul '08..............

RON PAUL '08
fast83 is offline  
post #8 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83
ron paul '08..............
Go start your own thread if you aren't going to post about the topic of the thread, ok dude?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #9 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 09:42 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83
ron paul '08..............

he lost guy. some of us arent happy about it, but thats life. get over it
sc281_99-0135 is offline  
post #10 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: smithville
Posts: 1,993
ok back on "your" topic.

obama is a pos mixed up with alot of other peices of shit and anyone that voted for him and still backs this dude is blind.

"change" yeh right.

RON PAUL '08
fast83 is offline  
post #11 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 10:46 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Blagojevich should go to jail for his stupid hair cut by itself. And if Obama hung out with him, while having this haircut, he deserves to be stripped of his half-blackness.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #12 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,163
This is old news. He's already been elected. Why are we beating a dead horse?

Taylor is offline  
post #13 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: smithville
Posts: 1,993
elected/selected its all the same.i prefer a dead horse.

RON PAUL '08
fast83 is offline  
post #14 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 01:12 AM
Censored
 
big_tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,699
http://www.biography.com/search/article.do?id=9291850 LOL at the related people, on the left. If that doesn't tell you something IDK what else would.

only pic I found

Doors Done Rite
big_tiger is offline  
post #15 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 07:06 AM
Lifer
 
67camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nevada,Texas Custom Tranny Builder
Posts: 1,344

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
67camino is offline  
post #16 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 09:48 AM
Lifer
 
Mustangman_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 8,912
I've been standing on my soap box preaching about this non-sense for the past year. I've said many many times that on Jan. 20, 2009 we will witness the biggest fraud ever perpetrated in American politics.

I've read about his dubious affiliations for 6 months. Frontwards and backwards. He's a shady guy who functioned comfortably in shady circles. He's a charlatan. His politics are to the extreme left. His positions on foreign policy and negotiating with terrorist sans preconditions are unnerving. He's cabinet appointments thus far have already demonstrated that he can't even be trusted to remain faithful to his own base. How many of these Obama voting radical lefty's has he pissed of so far with his centrist appointments? He's stands for nothing. End of story.

Absolute unequivocal proof of Obama being a liar and a fraud can be found no further than the Illinois Supreme Court. Barrack Hussein Obama was Barry Soetoro and Barry Dunham at certain lasting points in his life. Click here to see what being a liar and filing a false document looks like...http://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=154669464 (See the former names column)

However, his 'I'm just now proud of America' wife saw fit to tell the truth on her Attorney registration. Click here to see what it looks like when someone is not lying through their teeth about their past. http://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=445895553 (See the former names column)

Obama is on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. You can complain all you want, but it will not be acknowledged by the people who have the power to effect change. This country has grown weak with it's political correctness, multiculturalism, and so-called white guilt. It's hard to believe that just 20 years ago Reagan was in office. In two decades our country has spiraled into the liberal abyss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Mustangman_2000 is offline  
post #17 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 10:09 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor
This is old news. He's already been elected. Why are we beating a dead horse?
The next President of our country being linked to more corrupt and dishonorable people doesn't matter to you?

Let me guess, you voted for him.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #18 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 11:07 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
The next President of our country being linked to more corrupt and dishonorable people doesn't matter to you?

Let me guess, you voted for him.
Paladin, why were you never on a mission to find out the truth of whether or not Bush knowingly acted on faulty intelligence or not, to go into a pre-emptive (illegal) war with the country that didn't attack us on 9/11? Why did you not wonder if Bush had anything to do with the outing of a CIA agent? You never posted a thread asking "What did Bush know?!?"

Because you're biased. You're just spewing your hatred for Obama, and you can see nothing past it. Please admit this.
gpamp is offline  
post #19 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 11:12 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Paladin, why were you never on a mission to find out the truth of whether or not Bush knowingly acted on faulty intelligence or not, to go into a pre-emptive (illegal) war with the country that didn't attack us on 9/11? Why did you not wonder if Bush had anything to do with the outing of a CIA agent? You never posted a thread asking "What did Bush know?!?"

Because you're biased. You're just spewing your hatred for Obama, and you can see nothing past it. Please admit this.
you are arguing the wrong point, the only thing you should have brought up was, is this list better or worse than the Bush's family dealing with the Bin Ladin families. This includes the number 1 most wanted man in the world.

Cartman is offline  
post #20 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
The next President of our country being linked to more corrupt and dishonorable people doesn't matter to you?

Let me guess, you voted for him.
No. I didn't vote for him but I'm sick of hearing about all these fucking associations. We know who he's dealt with. It's not enough to convict him on charges of anything so what is the point in beating the dead horse? This is old news. Discussing things that have been discussed for the last year and a half is going to accomplish what exactly?

Taylor is offline  
post #21 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Token Troll
 
GhostTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sherman
Posts: 4,101
WTH? First they cover for him, now the MSM is questioning him???

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
GhostTX is offline  
post #22 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 01:41 PM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Look at the Obama zealots running to his defense.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #23 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
Look at the Obama zealots running to his defense.

Stevo
Look at all the Republican zealots that can't accept the fact that their candidate lost.

Taylor is offline  
post #24 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 01:48 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor
Look at all the Republican zealots that can't accept the fact that their candidate lost.
he was making that comment to me, because he thinks I am a liberal, but yet can't find any post to back that up. He is a sheep who must follow the flock without question. As for me, I question any and all who are the choosen leader, because i want to make sure they have this country's best interst in mind.

Cartman is offline  
post #25 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
he was making that comment to me, because he thinks I am a liberal, but yet can't find any post to back that up. He is a sheep who must follow the flock without question. As for me, I question any and all who are the choosen leader, because i want to make sure they have this country's best interst in mind.
I know. He's called me a liberal too, which is funny considering every vote I've ever made was either Republican or Libertarian. I guess having an opinion that doesn't agree with nuts that think their shit don't stink makes you a liberal.

Taylor is offline  
post #26 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 02:54 PM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
And said zealots are singing as loud as they can. Obama thanks you for your support.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #27 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Paladin, why were you never on a mission to find out the truth of whether or not Bush knowingly acted on faulty intelligence or not, to go into a pre-emptive (illegal) war with the country that didn't attack us on 9/11? Why did you not wonder if Bush had anything to do with the outing of a CIA agent? You never posted a thread asking "What did Bush know?!?"

Because you're biased. You're just spewing your hatred for Obama, and you can see nothing past it. Please admit this.
I think everyone knows that the intelligence was faulty now. The fact is that Clinton, most world leaders, Bush, and almost all of Congress thought the intelligence was good when we went to war in Iraq. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

It is very sad that you think what Obama has been involved in is somehow okay because you think Bush did some awful things? How about holding Obama to the same standard that you want to hold Bush to?

If Bush had associated with terrorists, had racist advisors, had so little executive experience as Obama, had so many issues I completely disagreed with, then I would have had the same concerns I have with Obama.

Please open up those hate-filled Bush hating goggles and take a look at your hero with the same scrutiny. There is alot to see if you would. You were wrong about me supporting Rudy (it sure cost black01gt his pride for believing you on that lol) and you are wrong when you say I think Bush was perfect or did not make errors.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #28 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor
No. I didn't vote for him but I'm sick of hearing about all these fucking associations. We know who he's dealt with. It's not enough to convict him on charges of anything so what is the point in beating the dead horse? This is old news. Discussing things that have been discussed for the last year and a half is going to accomplish what exactly?
At what point will you care about his lack of honor, judgment, and character? How long will the list have to grow and how many people close to him will have to go to jail?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #29 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
you are arguing the wrong point, the only thing you should have brought up was, is this list better or worse than the Bush's family dealing with the Bin Ladin families. This includes the number 1 most wanted man in the world.
You're not a liberal but you throw out a classic liberal talking point? MMMkayyyyyy....

Okay, Cartman is the most conservative person who is not a typical liberal.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #30 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
For folks to think for one minute, that Barry never discussed HIS replacement in the senate with the governor, is ludicrous. It's common practice for this to occur, so in this case, it didn't? It's becoming laughable already, and the man isn't even in office.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #31 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
For folks to think for one minute, that Barry never discussed HIS replacement in the senate with the governor, is ludicrous. It's common practice for this to occur, so in this case, it didn't? It's becoming laughable already, and the man isn't even in office.
Obama has come out and said he never talked with the Gov, but MSNBC is now saying that the Obama camp has announced plans to release the details of his staff and what talks they had with the Gov.

Why does it take so long for his people to release it? Is this a coverup?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #32 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Axlerod said just a few weeks ago, in an interview, that "of course Senator Obama had discussions with the governor...". Then when this popped up, he said he had "mis-spoke"... I know the difference between shit and "Shine-ola"... Someone is out and out lying about this.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #33 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger
http://www.biography.com/search/article.do?id=9291850 LOL at the related people, on the left. If that doesn't tell you something IDK what else would.

only pic I found
Lordy Lordy. I worried that I was over-reacting, but apparently it's true. That pic does say a lot!
Hass is offline  
post #34 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
I've been standing on my soap box preaching about this non-sense for the past year. I've said many many times that on Jan. 20, 2009 we will witness the biggest fraud ever perpetrated in American politics.

I've read about his dubious affiliations for 6 months. Frontwards and backwards. He's a shady guy who functioned comfortably in shady circles. He's a charlatan. His politics are to the extreme left. His positions on foreign policy and negotiating with terrorist sans preconditions are unnerving. He's cabinet appointments thus far have already demonstrated that he can't even be trusted to remain faithful to his own base. How many of these Obama voting radical lefty's has he pissed of so far with his centrist appointments? He's stands for nothing. End of story.

Absolute unequivocal proof of Obama being a liar and a fraud can be found no further than the Illinois Supreme Court. Barrack Hussein Obama was Barry Soetoro and Barry Dunham at certain lasting points in his life. Click here to see what being a liar and filing a false document looks like...http://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=154669464 (See the former names column)

However, his 'I'm just now proud of America' wife saw fit to tell the truth on her Attorney registration. Click here to see what it looks like when someone is not lying through their teeth about their past. http://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=445895553 (See the former names column)

Obama is on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. You can complain all you want, but it will not be acknowledged by the people who have the power to effect change. This country has grown weak with it's political correctness, multiculturalism, and so-called white guilt. It's hard to believe that just 20 years ago Reagan was in office. In two decades our country has spiraled into the liberal abyss.
I clicked your links and ..... uhhh... they were blank. What was your search criteria?
Hass is offline  
post #35 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: smithville
Posts: 1,993
republican,democrat,liberal it all BS!

out of the public eye these guys are all in bed with each other.

people need to think about right and wrong and whats best for our country and countrymen.


www.cfr.org

RON PAUL '08
fast83 is offline  
post #36 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
At what point will you care about his lack of honor, judgment, and character? How long will the list have to grow and how many people close to him will have to go to jail?
I do care about his "lack" of honor, judgment, and character but we've been over this for the last year and a half. We know who he does and does not have associations with. We know exactly to what extent most of those associations went. All you're doing is posting up the same bullshit that's been posted his entire campaign run. If this was breaking news I may chime in with an opinion but I've done that 100x already. For what it's worth he's doing a good job already with his appointments. You folks can't seem to find anything disturbing about those so you're reverting to the same bullshit you've said the last year and a half. Come up with some new material or move on and just accept him as your President. Beating a dead horse is not productive and does not accomplish anything.

You all sound like a bunch of those ignorant black people. THE GUBMENT AND DA WHITE MAN ARE KEEPIN ME DOWN!

Taylor is offline  
post #37 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 12:34 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
At what point will you care about his lack of honor, judgment, and character? How long will the list have to grow and how many people close to him will have to go to jail?
lmao, because I can see both sides of the arguement, and base my judgement off what is right and what is wrong while not being blind folded to a party line.

when you can back up your post let me know

Cartman is offline  
post #38 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 12:37 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
At what point will you care about his lack of honor, judgment, and character? How long will the list have to grow and how many people close to him will have to go to jail?
This from a person who was ready for palin?

Cartman is offline  
post #39 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 04:58 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
This from a person who was ready for palin?
Where does she fit in that category? Honor? Judgement? Character? Tell me, oh great one...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #40 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 06:12 AM
Lifer
 
Mustangman_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 8,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass
I clicked your links and ..... uhhh... they were blank. What was your search criteria?
Search criteria is by last name Obama. You can see that he lied on this Attorney registration. Then you can see his wife's Att. registration and that she accurately reported her former names/aliases. Thus, he filed a false document, which is technically illegal. However, it's just typical Obama. Or should I say, typical Barry Soetoro. He's a liar and a fraud.




Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Mustangman_2000 is offline  
post #41 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 07:20 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
I think everyone knows that the intelligence was faulty now. The fact is that Clinton, most world leaders, Bush, and almost all of Congress thought the intelligence was good when we went to war in Iraq. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

It is very sad that you think what Obama has been involved in is somehow okay because you think Bush did some awful things? How about holding Obama to the same standard that you want to hold Bush to?
Hypocritical statement.

How about holding Bush to the same standards you hold Obama to. If you're going to question Obama's every breath, why give Bush a pass on the things that over 70% of American's think he's done wrong? You're biased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
If Bush had associated with terrorists, had racist advisors, had so little executive experience as Obama, had so many issues I completely disagreed with, then I would have had the same concerns I have with Obama.

Please open up those hate-filled Bush hating goggles and take a look at your hero with the same scrutiny. There is alot to see if you would. You were wrong about me supporting Rudy (it sure cost black01gt his pride for believing you on that lol) and you are wrong when you say I think Bush was perfect or did not make errors.
What about your 'hate-filled Obama hating goggles'? You made my point twice. The one about you being a biased hypocrite.

At least with the laundry list of Bush's faults, you'll have something to defend for the rest of your life. You seem good at it. Like you've had to lie for someone before.
gpamp is offline  
post #42 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 07:37 AM
Lifer
 
67camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nevada,Texas Custom Tranny Builder
Posts: 1,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Hypocritical statement.

How about holding Bush to the same standards you hold Obama to. If you're going to question Obama's every breath, why give Bush a pass on the things that over 70% of American's think he's done wrong? You're biased.


What about your 'hate-filled Obama hating goggles'? You made my point twice. The one about you being a biased hypocrite.

At least with the laundry list of Bush's faults, you'll have something to defend for the rest of your life. You seem good at it. Like you've had to lie for someone before.
Just because we dont like obama and his shit pile of people he sorrounds himself with doesn't make us biased or hipocritical. We are just giving back what the libs and the media gave to Bush. If you cant take it GTFO.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
67camino is offline  
post #43 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:21 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor
I do care about his "lack" of honor, judgment, and character but we've been over this for the last year and a half. We know who he does and does not have associations with. We know exactly to what extent most of those associations went. All you're doing is posting up the same bullshit that's been posted his entire campaign run. If this was breaking news I may chime in with an opinion but I've done that 100x already. For what it's worth he's doing a good job already with his appointments. You folks can't seem to find anything disturbing about those so you're reverting to the same bullshit you've said the last year and a half. Come up with some new material or move on and just accept him as your President. Beating a dead horse is not productive and does not accomplish anything.

You all sound like a bunch of those ignorant black people. THE GUBMENT AND DA WHITE MAN ARE KEEPIN ME DOWN!
So you knew about his association and his current advisors associations with Gov Rod Sonofabitch? I just found out about this stuff this week.

MSNBC just now went to commercial and said they were going to look into the "closest advisor for Obama who ducked questions" about his involvement with the crooked Governor. This case is still developing and alot of questions are still unanswered.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #44 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:23 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
His "advisor" is Emmanuel, and they already know he met with the Gov several times after the bugs were in place. He's on tape...trust me.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #45 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
This from a person who was ready for palin?
Where does a discussion about lack of honor, character, and judgment have to do with her?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #46 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
Where does a discussion about lack of honor, character, and judgment have to do with her?
He doesn't have an answer. He needs to stick to Arkansas football. As bad as they are, at least it's in his realm of discussion.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #47 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
lmao, because I can see both sides of the arguement, and base my judgement off what is right and what is wrong while not being blind folded to a party line.

when you can back up your post let me know
If you have such good vision and insight into things, how come you can't see all the misspelled words and poor sentence structure? The ability to write a decent sentence and spell words is a big part of reading. The evidence of your ability would indicate you fail at reading and that may be why you come across so poorly.

I have backed up my post, you are just not bright enough to see it.

It is really sad when an idiot who can't write a decent sentence tries to lecture me. lol

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #48 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:31 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
He doesn't have an answer. He needs to stick to Arkansas football. As bad as they are, at least it's in his realm of discussion.
He is from Arkansas? That explains alot.

Do you know what they call a gentleman in Arkansas? A guy who removes the dishes before he pees in the sink.

Do you know what the definition of a virgin is in Arkansas? A girl who can out run her brother.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #49 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Hypocritical statement.

How about holding Bush to the same standards you hold Obama to. If you're going to question Obama's every breath, why give Bush a pass on the things that over 70% of American's think he's done wrong? You're biased.


What about your 'hate-filled Obama hating goggles'? You made my point twice. The one about you being a biased hypocrite.

At least with the laundry list of Bush's faults, you'll have something to defend for the rest of your life. You seem good at it. Like you've had to lie for someone before.
I do hold Obama to the same standards that I hold Bush to.

I can name several good things about Obama and several bad things about Bush. Can you name several bad things about Obama and several good things about Bush? Oh I forgot, you have never seen Bush do anything good EVER, but you are the fair minded one, right?

You once again show your idiocy and hypocrisy.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #50 of 294 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:43 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
His "advisor" is Emmanuel, and they already know he met with the Gov several times after the bugs were in place. He's on tape...trust me.


But gpamp and Taylor say this is nothing at all. How can that be? Maybe they know something we don't, right?

Let's take a quick look at this. Maybe they know that Chicago is turning out to be one of the most corrupt political scenes in the country, and somehow Obama survived it without being a part of all of the corruption. Yeah, maybe!

Maybe they know that although Obama didn't see Wright as a racist America hating preacher during the 20 years he listened to him it was not an error in judgment. Yeah, maybe!

Maybe they know that even though Obama endorsed Gov. Sonofabitch after it was announced he was under investigation that Obama didn't have poor judgment on that also. Yeah, maybe!

Even though MSNBC reported that the Illinois Lt. Gov (a Democrat) had not talked with the Gov for the last 3 years because of corruption concerns that Obama did not have poor judgment and lack of leadership for not knowing. Yeah, maybe!

There is alot more, so maybe it is they don't know all this after all.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome