post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Thumbs up Please sign this petition!

This only takes a minute of your time.

140K letters have been sent so far.

http://www.rallycongress.com/constit...tional-crisis/

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.

Last edited by Mustangman_2000; 12-07-2008 at 04:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Lifer

Oh just let em be president. He's only a small part of the big plan THEY have for us.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 04:28 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Top 04 Snake
Oh just let em be president. He's only a small part of the big plan THEY have for us.
Sad to see that you don't care that a guy who is going become POTUS is ineligible according to our Constitution.

That's a disturbing thought.

Quote:
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Lifer

This ships going down no matter who takes the helm. You're right though, I don't care.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
This ships going down no matter who takes the helm. You're right though, I don't care.
Well thats a good attitude . And, in fact, people like YOU with that attitude are the reason why we are in the shape we are in today.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Lifer

I think I'll abstain from signing a petition to put a final bullet in the head of what's left of our country.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Great attitude.

Quote:
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 06:33 PM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
I think I'll abstain from signing a petition to put a final bullet in the head of what's left of our country.

Not a bit surprised at that thought process...
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout01gt
Well thats a good attitude . And, in fact, people like YOU with that attitude are the reason why we are in the shape we are in today.
Bitch please. It's the lying cheating thieving Bankers, politicians, and higher ups in Washington that are the reason"we are in the shape were in" not people like myself. I don't care because I know they're out to fuck us over. I don't even give them a chance, they've lied to the American people for so long, how can you believe anything they say or do?

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 06:37 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Even Obama's commerce secretary thinks he's an immigrant.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Lifer

I signed it, I totally agree I would do the same thing if mccain was president to be and couldnt show proof he was born here.
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466
Not a bit surprised at that thought process...
I don't care.
But do you really think it's possible to endure the challenges we've got going on and the turmoil this would create too.

LMAO at the Constitution suddenly being a big deal like it hasn't been being molested already.

I guess we could tie it all up in court and get nothing else done for a while.

Meet President Biden.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
This only takes a minute of your time.

140K letters have been sent so far.

http://www.rallycongress.com/constit...tional-crisis/
*News flash*
Congress does not give a fuck about you, me, or the other 145k people that signed that retarded petition. You and the rest of the cronies that signed that piece of future shredded trash wouldn't have a problem with the guy if he was white.
The government is already giving everything they can to the "minorities", so what difference does it make if one of their own continues the process?

Let me guess, you think that McCain and Palin could have fixed what the WORST president in US history destroyed. C'mon now.

I don't want to hear any BULLSHIT excuses on what Clinton fucked up either.
Bush gad 8 YEARS to put a pen on anything he didn't like from the Clinton era, BUT he was too busy on vacation at camp David where he spent an estimated HALF of his Presidency.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 07:49 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GURU
*News flash*
Congress does not give a fuck about you, me, or the other 145k people that signed that retarded petition. You and the rest of the cronies that signed that piece of future shredded trash wouldn't have a problem with the guy if he was white.
The government is already giving everything they can to the "minorities", so what difference does it make if one of their own continues the process?

Let me guess, you think that McCain and Palin could have fixed what the WORST president in US history destroyed. C'mon now.

Bush gad 8 YEARS to put a pen on anything he didn't like from the Clinton era, BUT he was too busy on vacation at camp David where he spent an estimated HALF of his Presidency.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Time Served

Quote:
*News flash*

LOL....dumbass
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Lifer

I'm going to LOL pretty hard at you all when the court rules him natural born.

post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
*News flash*

First of all...That is one fucked up post my friend.

It's interesting how many people view this petition as a joke. The indifference towards this issue is disturbing.

We are going to put a man in the highest office in the land that will not physically produce a Birth Certificate to a judge. Nor any other documents that indicate naturalization when moving back to the states from Indonesia. And lied on his Illinois Bar application when he claimed he had no other aliases outside of Barrack Obama. Even though he was Barry Soetoro until his college years.

This is just a petition to try and debunk a charlatan that's going to perpetrate the greatest fraud in American history here in about 6 weeks.

Quote:
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 08:59 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

What, exactly, are you a guru of? I can see what you're not a guru of...

post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 09:08 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
First of all...That is one fucked up post my friend.

It's interesting how many people view this petition as a joke. The indifference towards this issue is disturbing.

We are going to put a man in the highest office in the land that will not physically produce a Birth Certificate to a judge. Nor any other documents that indicate naturalization when moving back to the states from Indonesia. And lied on his Illinois Bar application when he claimed he had no other aliases outside of Barrack Obama. Even though he was Barry Soetoro until his college years.

This is just a petition to try and debunk a charlatan that's going to perpetrate the greatest fraud in American history here in about 6 weeks.
well said
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Lifer

Quote:
*News flash*

Where the hell did you go to school he spent at most 1/8 of his time in office there and remember all presidents go there for vacations and meetings with world leaders.

Mark Knoller, the longtime White House correspondent for CBS Radio, keeps such good records of President Bush’s travels that the White House often refers inquiries to him. But Mr. Knoller, who reports today that the president has officially spent 365 days — a full year — at Camp David, now finds himself in a little record-keeping tiff with the commander in chief.
Mr. Bush, Mr. Knoller says, complained to him that partial days shouldn’t count. So Mr. Knoller writes, that’s fine, we’ll just say he’s been there for all — or part — of 365 days. And other presidents have spent far more time at the famed presidential retreat in Maryland’s Catoctin Mountains.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Bitch please. It's the lying cheating thieving Bankers, politicians, and higher ups in Washington that are the reason"we are in the shape were in" not people like myself. I don't care because I know they're out to fuck us over. I don't even give them a chance, they've lied to the American people for so long, how can you believe anything they say or do?
So now I'm a bitch huh? You are hilarious.

Again, I say it is people like YOU that have put us in the position we are in today.

The "lying, theiving bankers and politicians" that DON'T GIVE A FUCK, like YOURSELF, are the reason for this. Your statements amaze me. If they did care then they wouldn't lie and steal as you put it.
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 12:59 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout01gt
Your statements amaze me.
You must not get out much.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

It is just the ignorance of people that gets me I guess. I didn't say it was he that got us into this mess, I said that people LIKE him did. He doesn't care and neither did the bankers and so on.

I noticed that he has not said anything since. Its probably a good idea that he didn't.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement