Poor Sarah Palin, ambushed by a film crew. - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
BP
Keep your unicorns
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: At the Dexter Lake Club
Posts: 12,422
Poor Sarah Palin, ambushed by a film crew.

I don't think they could have possibly picked a worse background.


Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
BP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 01:11 AM
Lifer
 
Mustangman_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 8,912
I don't see an ambush and I don't see a problem with the background.

She is at a turkey farm to perform the ceremonial pardoning of a turkey. That's all normal. Even the President does that.

And the questions were typical of someone who has been recently involved in a high profile election. They were just asking questions about her feelings on the campaign and then she reflected on the experience. That was a local film crew that doesn't want to eat her for lunch like the liberal fags did in lower 48.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Mustangman_2000 is offline  
post #3 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 07:16 AM Thread Starter
BP
Keep your unicorns
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: At the Dexter Lake Club
Posts: 12,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
I don't see an ambush and I don't see a problem with the background.
I promise you she didn't pick that backdrop for the interview. Seriously, who in their right mind would want Cleetus in the background slaughtering and draining turkeys after she just "pardoned" one.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
BP is offline  
 
post #4 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 07:47 AM
Lifer
 
VETTKLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: TX Panhandle
Posts: 1,649
I had seen this on MSNBC (I click over there just to confirm that they suck), last week. The guy on the news warned parents to get the children out of the room because of all the gore. Then he said that they tried to blur out all the horrible parts. When Cletus pulled the turkey out of that hopper, they blurred out the turkey from the neck up and also below it, like blood was gushing out of a headless turkey.

After reviewing that unedited video, it only further proves that MSNBC sucks and goes to extraordinary lengths to try to make the good guys look horrible. All the blurred out shit wasn't necessary at all.

VETTKLR is offline  
post #5 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 08:04 AM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist
 
thesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Heading back to Plentywood
Posts: 8,389
Thats a less than ideal back ground but it is what it is ........ a turkey farm .
thesource is offline  
post #6 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 09:22 AM
Lifer
 
GT Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTKLR
I had seen this on MSNBC (I click over there just to confirm that they suck), last week. The guy on the news warned parents to get the children out of the room because of all the gore. Then he said that they tried to blur out all the horrible parts. When Cletus pulled the turkey out of that hopper, they blurred out the turkey from the neck up and also below it, like blood was gushing out of a headless turkey.

After reviewing that unedited video, it only further proves that MSNBC sucks and goes to extraordinary lengths to try to make the good guys look horrible. All the blurred out shit wasn't necessary at all.
I didnt see the MSNBC story but I heard about it... after watching this, I see what you mean... just another MSNBC hack job...
GT Dan is offline  
post #7 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 09:30 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
I'd heard that they asked her if it was ok, and she basically said "whatever".
gpamp is offline  
post #8 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 09:31 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
OMG you mean they kill turkeys??!!!

Wow, I just watched the video and I'm stunned. It's amazing that we let the media get away with this bullshit hype. No matter who they are interviewing.

Last edited by AL P; 11-24-2008 at 09:36 AM.
AL P is offline  
post #9 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 09:49 AM
Lifer
 
Shaithis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Corinth
Posts: 6,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP
I promise you she didn't pick that backdrop for the interview. Seriously, who in their right mind would want Cleetus in the background slaughtering and draining turkeys after she just "pardoned" one.
Why do you have Che as an avatar? You know the guy was a murderer, terrorist, and an idiot that shot himself in the face by accident? He is/was nothing to glamorize nor did he have any form of inspiration to uplift.

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
Shaithis is offline  
post #10 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 09:50 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lafayette, IN
Posts: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis
Why do you have Che as an avatar? You know the guy was a murderer, terrorist, and an idiot that shot himself in the face by accident? He is/was nothing to glamorize nor did he have any form of inspiration to uplift.
Thread hijack TO THE RESCUE!

Regarding Slo3gt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
Whining about someone disclosing their salary on a message forum usually leads to said whiner being a broke dick. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.
hedkutter18 is offline  
post #11 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 09:52 AM
Lifer
 
Shaithis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Corinth
Posts: 6,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedkutter18
Thread hijack TO THE RESCUE!
I'm bored.

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
Shaithis is offline  
post #12 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 09:53 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
I'd heard that they asked her if it was ok, and she basically said "whatever".
Is that what you said before being stump broke?
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #13 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
BP
Keep your unicorns
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: At the Dexter Lake Club
Posts: 12,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis
Why do you have Che as an avatar? You know the guy was a murderer, terrorist, and an idiot that shot himself in the face by accident? He is/was nothing to glamorize nor did he have any form of inspiration to uplift.
Bobby Jindal, not Che.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
BP is offline  
post #14 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:11 AM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
I'd heard that they asked her if it was ok, and she basically said "whatever".

I heard you are a clueless douche nozzle that takes it up the ass regularly.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #15 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:19 AM
Lifer
 
Shaithis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Corinth
Posts: 6,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP
Bobby Jindal, not Che.
Hard to tell and just wondering. Just bothers me that people in this country glorify Che and have no idea what he stood for other than revolution. Wasn't trying to be a meanie or anything. lol

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
Shaithis is offline  
post #16 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:19 AM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
I heard you are a clueless douche nozzle that takes it up the ass regularly.

Stevo
It's on the internet, it's true!!

Well, other than really being true and all . . . .


Watched the video. . . wtf is the problem?
I guess it doesn't cater to the tree hugging veggie hippies. Fuck them.

Magnus is offline  
post #17 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
Poor my ass.

They asked if she wanted to move to a better "back drop", she declined. Whether she's that renegade and doesnt give a fuck or she's just a dumb ignorant whore. I dont know.

You cant fault ignorant politicians for placing themselves in the less of situations.
David is offline  
post #18 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Poor my ass.

They asked if she wanted to move to a better "back drop", she declined. Whether she's that renegade and doesnt give a fuck or she's just a dumb ignorant whore. I dont know.

You cant fault ignorant politicians for placing themselves in the less of situations.
I'm still waiting for how that back drop was ignorant or inappropriate. . . what is the country, a land of pussies?

Magnus is offline  
post #19 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lafayette, IN
Posts: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus
. . . what is the country, a land of pussies?
It sure as hell is starting to look that way.

Regarding Slo3gt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
Whining about someone disclosing their salary on a message forum usually leads to said whiner being a broke dick. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.
hedkutter18 is offline  
post #20 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:41 AM
I voted for McCain!!
 
Somewhere in Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Balls Deep
Posts: 3,823
People are such pussies now days man. It really is un real. You know half the people that are bitching about what's going on in the background are gonna stuff their fat faces with it come Thanksgiving.

Somewhere in Time is offline  
post #21 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:42 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lafayette, IN
Posts: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis
Why do you have Che as an avatar? You know the guy was a murderer, terrorist, and an idiot that shot himself in the face by accident? He is/was nothing to glamorize nor did he have any form of inspiration to uplift.
You forgot to mention that he was a sadist as well. People tend to forget that "revolutionary" aspect of his personality.

Regarding Slo3gt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
Whining about someone disclosing their salary on a message forum usually leads to said whiner being a broke dick. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.
hedkutter18 is offline  
post #22 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
BP
Keep your unicorns
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: At the Dexter Lake Club
Posts: 12,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis
Hard to tell and just wondering. Just bothers me that people in this country glorify Che and have no idea what he stood for other than revolution. Wasn't trying to be a meanie or anything. lol
The only good commie is a dead commie in my book.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
BP is offline  
post #23 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 11:11 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
I heard you are a clueless douche nozzle that takes it up the ass regularly.

Stevo
Weird. I heard that you were an unlearned asshole that can't form an unHannitized opinion to save your worthless life.

But I'm no reporter.
gpamp is offline  
post #24 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 11:12 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
Is that what you said before being stump broke?
Nonsensical much?
gpamp is offline  
post #25 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 11:13 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
Stump broke much?
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #26 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 12:19 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
Stump broke much?
Man. I sure hope you defend me if I ever do something stupid, like run for office with an unfinished college degree and no experience. Are you guys ever going to admit that Sarah Palin was a horrible choice? Are you guys ever going to admit that W was one of the worst presidents in history? If I ever murder someone, I want a team of Republicans to defend me.
gpamp is offline  
post #27 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 12:22 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Man. I sure hope you defend me if I ever do something stupid, like run for office with an unfinished college degree and no experience. Are you guys ever going to admit that Sarah Palin was a horrible choice? Are you guys ever going to admit that W was one of the worst presidents in history? If I ever murder someone, I want a team of Republicans to defend me.
Are you ever going to admit you have never read a history book?

Strange I know but it must be the case since you insist "W was one of the worst presidents in history".
AL P is offline  
post #28 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 12:23 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
OMG you mean they kill turkeys??!!!
No, dipshit. They're hatched from their eggs fully grown and dead. Sometimes they're even ready to be cooked.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #29 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
BP
Keep your unicorns
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: At the Dexter Lake Club
Posts: 12,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Are you ever going to admit you have never read a history book?

Strange I know but it must be the case since you insist "W was one of the worst presidents in history".
If he only counts back to 2002 (not counting January) then he'd be accurate. Obviously he's never heard of presidents Grant, Fillmore, Pierce, Johnson or Nixon.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
BP is offline  
post #30 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 12:29 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
No, dipshit. They're hatched from their eggs fully grown and dead. Sometimes they're even ready to be cooked.
I thought they were cooked already! Stop the cooking for God's sake.
AL P is offline  
post #31 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 12:31 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Man. I sure hope you defend me if I ever do something stupid, like run for office with an unfinished college degree and no experience. Are you guys ever going to admit that Sarah Palin was a horrible choice? Are you guys ever going to admit that W was one of the worst presidents in history? If I ever murder someone, I want a team of Republicans to defend me.
Why would you want a team of Republicans to defend you if you ever murder someone? Is that what your spiritual leader Ted Kennedy did?
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #32 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 12:33 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
I thought they were cooked already! Stop the cooking for God's sake.
Cooking's good. We have to give the women something to do between vacuuming, sweeping, cleaning, washing, and getting pregnant.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #33 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 12:45 PM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Weird. I heard that you were an unlearned asshole that can't form an unHannitized opinion to save your worthless life.

But I'm no reporter.
You mean even Shawn Hannity has heard you take it up the ass every chance given? News must travel fast.

I'll wait until you are home from your third job for a retort, no hurry.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #34 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 01:41 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP
Bobby Jindal, not Che.
might want to get that avatar a little larger cause I wasn't sure myself.
CJ is offline  
post #35 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 01:49 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Hey BP, try this avatar, I cropped it to make it a little clearer.

CJ is offline  
post #36 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 02:04 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Are you ever going to admit you have never read a history book?

Strange I know but it must be the case since you insist "W was one of the worst presidents in history".
Half of my reading is history. And I know that he's not the WORST. Which is why I said "one of the worst".

Try some comprehensive studies with your big book-o-history.
gpamp is offline  
post #37 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 02:07 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Half of my reading is history. And I know that he's not the WORST. Which is why I said "one of the worst".

Try some comprehensive studies with your big book-o-history.
now that is a back pedal from hell, remember your little light blue signature that said W was the worst president in history? It was only like 4 weeks ago, come on man seriously. This is why I don't respect your thoughts.
CJ is offline  
post #38 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 02:14 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Half of my reading is history. And I know that he's not the WORST. Which is why I said "one of the worst".

Try some comprehensive studies with your big book-o-history.
Go back and read my post, clown.

Pampers you really need to get your shit together, son. Are you drunk?

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
AL P is offline  
post #39 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 02:18 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
now that is a back pedal from hell, remember your little light blue signature that said W was the worst president in history? It was only like 4 weeks ago, come on man seriously. This is why I don't respect your thoughts.
It's the kids these days, they have to blow things way out of proportion in order to feel like they have a point.
AL P is offline  
post #40 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 02:30 PM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP
If he only counts back to 2002 (not counting January) then he'd be accurate. Obviously he's never heard of presidents Grant, Fillmore, Pierce, Johnson or Nixon.
You left out Jimmy Carter
mikeb is offline  
post #41 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
BP
Keep your unicorns
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: At the Dexter Lake Club
Posts: 12,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
Hey BP, try this avatar, I cropped it to make it a little clearer.

Done, thanks.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
BP is offline  
post #42 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 04:05 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Wonder if gpamp's head would fit through that steel funnel.

I like her policies, but I can't help but think about Fargo whenever she talks.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #43 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Ya darn tootin.
46Tbird is offline  
post #44 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 04:09 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Ya darn tootin.
How great would it have been if they had Steve Buscemi being lowered into one of those things?

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #45 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 04:21 PM
Lifer
 
VETTKLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: TX Panhandle
Posts: 1,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
I heard you are a clueless douche nozzle that takes it up the ass regularly.

Stevo
Sarah Palin's ovaries are more manly that gpamp could ever be.

VETTKLR is offline  
post #46 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 05:27 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Half of my reading is history. And I know that he's not the WORST. Which is why I said "one of the worst".

Try some comprehensive studies with your big book-o-history.
If half of your reading is history, what is the other half....comic books?

Comprehension > reading, and your comprehension factor is zero.
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #47 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke
 
8mpg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: id rather be cummin than strokin
Posts: 19,068
lmao...great spot

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
8mpg is offline  
post #48 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 09:57 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
I thought I was the only one on this site who thought you were an idiot gpamp?


Great thread!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #49 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:01 PM
Scared s**tless
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Dallas City Hall, SKYPING
Posts: 15,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
I thought I was the only one on this site who thought you were an idiot gpamp?


Great thread!
You are literally one of hundreds. It has got to suck knowing that hundreds of people on the very website you frequent actually dislike you and would not miss you an inch if you died in a car fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
DON SVO is offline  
post #50 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:55 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
I guess he decided to stop posting in the thread because of another ridiculously stupid post. This is about the only way you can prod him into replying after making an ass of himself, now he'll just personally attack one of us.
CJ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome