Now THERE'S the Conservatives we know & love. - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Now THERE'S the Conservatives we know & love.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5172285.ece

Cross burnings? Seriously?
gpamp is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 12:06 PM
Lifer
 
GT Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,335
GT Dan is offline  
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 12:06 PM
I voted for McCain!!
 
Somewhere in Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Balls Deep
Posts: 3,823

Somewhere in Time is offline  
 
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 12:10 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,249
That article made me finally decide to be a life long Democrat.
FSON is offline  
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 12:10 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
I had taken him off ignore for a few weeks, but even when trying to sift through his BS I couldn't stand it.

Back on ignore he went.
Nate is offline  
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 12:29 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
This kind of BS goes both ways gpamp.

And quit reading British papers, that could be your problem.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 12:35 PM
Trailer Park Royalty
 
whitetrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TX
Posts: 3,047
like a democrat has never been racist. pft


03 cobra 450/443--2.93 upper, JLT CAI, o/r x, dumped flows, SRA w/3.73s
94 Z71-dd
whitetrash is offline  
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 12:39 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetrash
like a democrat has never been racist. pft
Robert 'The Klansmen' Byrd say wha?

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 12:39 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
This kind of BS goes both ways gpamp.
Say's the guy with a "red guy" putting a gun to the head of a "blue guy".

Irony?

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 12:41 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
I like how Pamper's wasn't crying at all when the internet was full of people who wished death on George Bush. Now that the shoe is on the other foot it is a travesty.
AL P is offline  
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 12:47 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
Say's the guy with a "red guy" putting a gun to the head of a "blue guy".

Irony?
Quit letting the colors of the guys speak to you, read the message you fucking brain stem.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Num say'n? (tm)
 
JP135's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,702
How ironic, my paranoid schizzophrenic brother sent me the same article just this morning.

ps gpamp, he beat you by several hours. Next time you wanna swing for the beachers, at least show up on time.

DFWMustangs.net
JP135 is offline  
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
It goes both ways I had an african american student in my office last week for telling a caucasian student that it was their turn to pick cotton. The problem is you can't assign the name conservative to white trash racists, that is ignorance. That is like saying that all liberals or democrats support the Black Panthers.

I have no problem with Obama being in office, it is the will of the american people, same as it was their will that placed Bush in office for a second term. I did not agree with a lot of GB's policies but I am sure many people will not agree with Obama's policies. It is not because he is black it is because he is a democrat, he didn't get slammed half as hard as Kerry did in 04.

Sad to say but people will always be racist, I voted for McCain but I accept Obama as our President. I am pleased that we have lost the "white man only" stigma for President. Now when I tell a student they can run for President they all know they really can if that is their dream. I hope Obama is sucessful in many ways especially economically, for to wish otherwise of any President is to wish harm to ones own country. Our opinions should differ from our wishes, it is not a problem for people to dislike Obama, that is freedom of political thought; however, even those who hate the democrats usually wish the best for our country.

You ask yourself, did you get so wrapped up in hating Bush you wished for him to fail to give credit to your opinions of him?

Last edited by Pro Trash; 11-17-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,249
Those Republicans don't understand that us Democrats are compassionate and we are going to make sure the Republicans become compassionate even if we have beat the shite out of them.
FSON is offline  
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Seriously?


Kinda what I thought when I saw that you posted again.
bcoop is offline  
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 04:38 PM
Lifer
 
89gt-stanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Keller
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
It goes both ways I had an african american student in my office last week for telling a caucasian student that it was their turn to pick cotton. The problem is you can't assign the name conservative to white trash racists, that is ignorance. That is like saying that all liberals or democrats support the Black Panthers.

I have no problem with Obama being in office, it is the will of the american people, same as it was their will that placed Bush in office for a second term. I did not agree with a lot of GB's policies but I am sure many people will not agree with Obama's policies. It is not because he is black it is because he is a democrat, he didn't get slammed half as hard as Kerry did in 04.

Sad to say but people will always be racist, I voted for McCain but I accept Obama as our President. I am pleased that we have lost the "white man only" stigma for President. Now when I tell a student they can run for President they all know they really can if that is their dream. I hope Obama is sucessful in many ways especially economically, for to wish otherwise of any President is to wish harm to ones own country. Our opinions should differ from our wishes, it is not a problem for people to dislike Obama, that is freedom of political thought; however, even those who hate the democrats usually wish the best for our country.

You ask yourself, did you get so wrapped up in hating Bush you wished for him to fail to give credit to your opinions of him?
What the fuck is wrong with you.... If you really believe that, you are a dumb piece of smelly ass shit.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
89gt-stanger is offline  
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89gt-stanger
What the fuck is wrong with you.... If you really believe that, you are a dumb piece of smelly ass shit.
You are entitled to your opinion, I would have prefered that McCain be in the White House but let's face it, when has the government ever truly exercised the will of the people, try never. Also if my comments make you mad you have far to much time on your hands because I simply dismiss your comments as ignorance. I wanted McCain in office to protect my gun rights, have a strong military, etc. Clinton didn't help with that but we survived, we'll survive this democrat as well. If you don't believe this then you are ignorant and should figure out that 4 to 8 years from now it will change again. Stop being so small minded and try to use your big boy words.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 05:04 PM
blank
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the Air
Posts: 2,380
You're still a fat pole smoking wanna be bass player.
5.0LiterRiceEater is offline  
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 05:13 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Pampers up to his old liberal rag posting again. Does it ever end?

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Lifer
 
89gt-stanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Keller
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
You are entitled to your opinion, I would have prefered that McCain be in the White House but let's face it, when has the government ever truly exercised the will of the people, try never. Also if my comments make you mad you have far to much time on your hands because I simply dismiss your comments as ignorance. I wanted McCain in office to protect my gun rights, have a strong military, etc. Clinton didn't help with that but we survived, we'll survive this democrat as well. If you don't believe this then you are ignorant and should figure out that 4 to 8 years from now it will change again. Stop being so small minded and try to use your big boy words.
If you truly have NO problem with a person who:

Wants to raise your taxes, and is going to
Is proven to be affiliated with terrorists within the last five years.
Does not like the way the U.S. constitution is set up, and would love to change it.
Is a socialist.
Wants to take your hard earned money, and give $30 of it to the Gonzales family, and $45 of it to the Garcia family, and so on.
Someone who stated that policies in this country are similar to those of Nazism.
Believes in abortion,

you really have a problem. And that list is just a start to the long list of reasons why he would be a terrible candidate for the President of the United States. So now, I am not being ignorant.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
89gt-stanger is offline  
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 05:53 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
another troll.
CJ is offline  
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 12:21 AM
Lifer
 
Mustangman_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 8,912
There are zealots on both sides of the issue. I could post up a hundred such examples of liberals exhibiting radical and unjust behavior.

If Obama would have lost the election with any lingering doubts in the process, then you would have likely seen a public reaction that would have trumped sporadic cross burnings.

Again, for the billionth time, the election results prove that racism is on the outer fringes of our society. It's ever dwindling sociopolitical effect is now completely moot. A black POTUS-elect nullifies that age old argument. Probably a fraction of a percent of the population still harbors hate ideology mentioned in that editorial.

This coming from a British news source is also not surprising. They think we are all slack jawed yokels with few exceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Mustangman_2000 is offline  
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 02:31 PM
GROWED UP WRONG
 
Chopped54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The Box Babies Come In
Posts: 7,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSON
That article made me finally decide to be a life long Democrat.

Are you fuckin serious?
Where in that article did it mention it was conservative Republicans that did any of that?

If anything that article should have made you finally decide to be a life long civil rights activist....


Man people have no fucking sense!
Chopped54 is offline  
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopped54
Are you fuckin serious?
Where in that article did it mention it was conservative Republicans that did any of that?

If anything that article should have made you finally decide to be a life long civil rights activist....


Man people have no fucking sense!
I want to be on the side that always feels like it is being abused by someone. If I feel like someone is not trying to hurt me or take advantage of me, I have no CAUSE to live for.
FSON is offline  
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 06:53 PM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Note:

My guess is that FSON is being a smartass.

And that Gpoop will always and forever be the penultimate dumbass of our time.
Fox466 is offline  
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 07:23 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
As if there's not enough bullshit in our news, he looks to the U.K. for even more...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome