So Bush lied, or did he... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

So Bush lied, or did he...

Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq

Last major stockpile from Saddam's nuclear efforts arrives in Canada

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.
The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

Was kept a secret in fear insurgents would find out about it?

So did Bush still lie about the invasion of Iraq?

"I don't fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is pounding, saying, "Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?""
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Worship me

Saddam Hussein wouldn't lie
post #3 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDIDurGF04
Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq

Last major stockpile from Saddam's nuclear efforts arrives in Canada

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.
The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

Was kept a secret in fear insurgents would find out about it?

So did Bush still lie about the invasion of Iraq?

The Bush haters on here will NEVER admit that there actually were WMD's, despite the pictures Denny posted as proof. You're wasting your time

post #4 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

you have a link to the story?

post #5 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 02:01 PM
Num say'n? (tm)

I don't think there's much doubt that President Bush knew what he was talking about. I've always believed President Bush had intelligence he couldn't share with the general public because it would burn his source and cause them problems with the rest of the middle east. Clandestine ops sometimes run that way. You KNOW what you know, but you can't say it for fear of causing your source big trouble - in this case, a small Jewish nation surrounded by arab countries comes to mind.

Denny has posted the photos here of WMD supplies he's seen. We've seen photos of the jet fighters buried in the middle of the desert to hid them from the gutless United Nations.

It comes down to those who understand "get it" and don't need it proved to them any more than has already been done. Those who don't "get it" never will, no matter what.

DFWMustangs.net
post #6 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 02:06 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

The way I see it, I don't care if Saddam had WMDs in 2003. The FACT is that he had used nerve gas on the Kurds and had WMDs in the past. That's good enough for me to remove the SOB from power.

post #7 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 02:09 PM
Lifer

History will treat Bush much, much kinder and with the respect he deserves. The naysayers against him now are the same whining, limp-wristed sheeple that put obama in office, and you can't expect such morons to look much beyond their own pathetic little life experiences.
post #8 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
History will treat Bush much, much kinder and with the respect he deserves. The naysayers against him now are the same whining, limp-wristed sheeple that put obama in office, and you can't expect such morons to look much beyond their own pathetic little life experiences.
The guy has made mistakes and the public/media have really put him through the ringer for it. I think he has had a tough presidency.
post #9 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
The Bush haters on here will NEVER admit that there actually were WMD's, despite the pictures Denny posted as proof. You're wasting your time
Enriched uranium in it self is not a WMD.
post #10 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
Enriched uranium in it self is not a WMD.

I didn't say it was. He had all the makings of WMDs. That's all that matters in my eyes. Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.
post #11 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 02:22 PM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
I didn't say it was. He had all the makings of WMDs. That's all that matters in my eyes. Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.
I am just saying what the Bush haters will say.
post #12 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 02:29 PM
Lifer

Unless it was an active nuclear warheaded missile sitting in a silo in one of Sadam's palaces pointed at the US with a letter from Saddam, Saddam's dna on it and verified by the UN, there were no wmd's in Iraq.

According to liberals.
post #13 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
you have a link to the story?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/07/iraq.uranium/

post #14 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 02:53 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Thumper
The guy has made mistakes and the public/media have really put him through the ringer for it. I think he has had a tough presidency.
Yeah no kidding. 8 months on the job and we get the first attack on US soil in 50+ years. He had to deal with a problem that the previous president ignored and let fester for 8 years.

Obama is going to have a hell of a time dealing with not only the Iraq and Afghanistan wars but the Russians. They know he's weak on national defense (kind of like JFK) and are going to put as much firepower as they can in South America and the Carribean.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #15 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3009082.stm

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/07/ira...ium/index.html

i cant remember which was used for the opening one

but it is on nbc and the news networks that i looked at

"I don't fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is pounding, saying, "Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?""
post #16 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Lifer

If they claimed to have found it immediately, there would have been journalists and spies all over it. Not to mention attacks from terrorists or anyone else that wanted the shit in Iraq or in international waters.

Now that it's all safely contained and shipped to Canada - break the news.

I love it. Not one of the "usual suspect" Obama supporters will come in here and admit that rounding up the nuclear material and transporting it to Canada was a huge victory for Bush. I'm really glad to hear this.
post #17 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 05:13 PM
Worship me

The sad fact is that none of this is suprising to the regulars on this forum.
post #18 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 05:13 PM
'tis the season

*waits patiently for gpamper's off the wall bullshit comments*

2002 Corvette --Sold
2009 Mazda CX7 GT--Turbo baby hauler
1976 #s matching Formula--Weekend fun
post #19 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Bullet Sponge

And if they would have taken just a few more months, you know Obama would have taken credit for it
post #20 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 05:33 PM
Lifer

It's unfortunate that news like this could have come to light months before the elections.

One of the reasons that leftist liberals hate Bush is because they believe he lied or greatly exaggerated WMDs in Iraq as a pretense for war.

This news should have come to light earlier than 5 1/2 years after the invasion. I understand the need for secrecy regarding nuclear materials, but damn.

550 metric tons of uranium found in Iraq would have been great validation for a much maligned Republican party.

I'm sorry, but I think this is ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #21 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 05:37 PM
Lifer

Not surprised. Oh big bad war monger Bush had no discourse for the war.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #22 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Lifer

Hmm...This is interesting. (Don't shoot the messenger!)

Snopes claims that it is false that this yellowcake means that Hussein was trying to restart his nuclear program after 1991. http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/yellowcake.asp

AND

No. Uranium recently shipped from Iraq to Canada was left over from Saddam Hussein's defunct nuclear weapons program and had been in sealed containers, under guard, since the end of the first Gulf War in 1991. Claims that this material is "vindication" for President Bush's WMD claims in 2003 are completely false. http://www.factcheck.org/askfactchec...at_the_us.html

Quote:
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #23 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP
weak on national defense (kind of like JFK)
HORSESHIT.

JFK made Nikita Khrushchev shit his pants and turn missles headed for Cuba around. You guys would have loved it. JFK didn't act tough, he was tough.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #24 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Lifer

The U.S. military spent $70 million ensuring the safe transportation of 550 metric tons of the uranium from Iraq to Canada

post #25 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Lifer

I think he might have meant JEC

obama's the one who compared himself, without permission, to JFK.
post #26 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 08:28 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
HORSESHIT.

JFK made Nikita Khrushchev shit his pants and turn missles headed for Cuba around. You guys would have loved it. JFK didn't act tough, he was tough.
True. Khrushchev tried to make JFK look like a kid, and embarrassed JFK at a summit meeting (Brussel's?). I think JFK almost shit his pants, too. It was some scary shit, according to my folks. JFK was a "hawk" when it came to national security, like most Dems were prior to Carter.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #27 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 09:13 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
HORSESHIT.

cause he actually served in ww2.

and barry earned his stripes on the rough streets of the 'BURBS.

well be fiiiine.......

welp
post #28 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 09:17 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
True. Khrushchev tried to make JFK look like a kid, and embarrassed JFK at a summit meeting (Brussel's?). I think JFK almost shit his pants, too. It was some scary shit, according to my folks. JFK was a "hawk" when it came to national security, like most Dems were prior to Carter.
If Khrushchev had a brain he would have embarrassed himself instead of everybody else being embarrassed for him. Banging his shoe on the table like a spoiled kid. Nothing about that scared JFK; why would it? When it came to nut cuttin time JFK manned up just fine. Scariest day of my life...even now.

post #29 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000

Snopes claims that it is false that this yellowcake means that Hussein was trying to restart his nuclear program after 1991. http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/yellowcake.asp

AND

No. Uranium recently shipped from Iraq to Canada was left over from Saddam Hussein's defunct nuclear weapons program and had been in sealed containers, under guard, since the end of the first Gulf War in 1991. Claims that this material is "vindication" for President Bush's WMD claims in 2003 are completely false. http://www.factcheck.org/askfactchec...at_the_us.html

Most was stored since 1991 because he immediately went to hiding most of it. Trying to bring it back was another thing. He lost a bunch of personnel AND with all the sanctions imposed on Iraq, he didn't have the money to get it going again either. I would image that after 9/11, he might have got a wild hair to try to revive it. Nothing I've seen shows any evidence of a full-blown nuclear program, but there was definately some R&D going on within the last years of his rule.

He still kept the chemical program alive and running, though. I really need to run to Chemical Ali's lab and get y'all some photos. I haven't been called a liar in a while, so it would be a nice change around here. I just can't wait to read this shit in history books to see how far off it really is.

As far as this "Bush lied" shit; you people need to get over it. Bush, like the rest of America AND Congress, fell victim to the exaggeration of George Tenet (led by Cheney and the help of Rumsfeldt). The only person to raise an eyebrow of suspiscion to Tenet's CIA report, at that time, was Colin Powell. Powell was denied face time with Bush during this by Condoleezza Rice, who was the one to approve all Bush's face to face appointments back then. There were obvious cover-ups going on, though. I mean, look at the whole "yellow cake from Niger" deal from Joseph Wilson. It basically discredited the reports that Iraq was trying to acquire the yellow cake from Niger. This led to Wilson's wife, Valerie Wilson, idientity leaked (she was a covert CIA agent). After the CIA lauched an investigation of the leak, it was found that Scooter Libby, once Chief of Staff to Vice President Richard Cheney, was the source. Now get this... Libby was part of a network of neo-conservatives known as the "Vulcans." Who else is involved with this group you ask? Rice, Rumsfeldt, Cheney and several others. Their job during Bush's campaign was to aid Bush because of his lack of foreign policy. All the members of this team were given positions in his Administration. What better group of people to conspire and get the show running?

I know many of you think I'm a tin-foil hat wearer, but prove ANYTHING I've ever said in the Political Forum wrong. Please.

Iraq had a chemical program. It was not as the initial, manipulated CIA report suggested, though.

Iraq had a nuclear program. It too was nothing near the CIA report's suggestions.

Was there a threat? Hell yes.

Would there have been an escalation of these programs if we didn't intercede? No one can honestly say, but in my opinion, I believe they would have. I believe that after 9/11, people like Saddam got this burst of confindence and false hope that they could take us down. I believe that near the time of the invasion, Saddam would have spent his last penny to see the destruction of Israel and/or the US. I believe that Saddam had Al Quaeda ties AND that he had training facilities for terrorists, disguised in the run-down military bases that were no longer manned (less than 1/2 really were after we leveled the place in 1991).
post #30 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 12:56 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Most was stored since 1991 because he immediately went to hiding most of it. Trying to bring it back was another thing. He lost a bunch of personnel AND with all the sanctions imposed on Iraq, he didn't have the money to get it going again either.
So what was he doing with his oil? Wasn't he selling it to Germany, France, and Russia? Couldn't he have used that money to start it up?
post #31 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 01:09 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
HORSESHIT.

Maybe so but he wasn't very effective during the Bay of Pigs. Which of course led up to the Cuban Missile Crisis. Oh yeah and that whole Berlin Wall thing that came about under his watch. Oh and I almost forgot, the CIA supported the Baathist party's coup in Iraq under his watch. Which of course leads us to the topic of this post.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though

Last edited by BP; 11-15-2008 at 01:15 AM.
post #32 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 01:47 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass
So what was he doing with his oil? Wasn't he selling it to Germany, France, and Russia? Couldn't he have used that money to start it up?
They almost bankrupted themselves in the 80's with their 8 year war with Iran. I think they lost somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 billion dollars. Iraq was sanctioned heavily after Desert Storm (and again in 98) and most of the world recognized those sanctions. They didn't have a big audiance to sell to and even then, they sold for a lot less than market. Iraq's Dinar (currency) went from 3:1 pre-Kuwaiti Invasion, to like 1:2400 vs. the US dollar. Today, their currency is 1:1175 and slowly increasing.

Basically, they never recovered from the Iran/Iraq War, went after prosperous Kuwait in despiration, got HEAVILY sanctioned by the rest of the world and still trying to recover today. After Desert Storm, their Air Force was completely dismantled. No Fly Zones were put in place. No reall oil customers (that was 95% of their economy). The country basically shut down after 1991. It would have probably ceased to exist if we didn't go in anyway. They are well on their way to becoming more economically and governmently stable than ever before.
post #33 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 02:25 AM
Censored

Where are the pics Denny posted up?

Doors Done Rite
post #34 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 02:45 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger
Where are the pics Denny posted up?
I posted most of them back in 2004 and 2005. Give me a while and I'll round them up for you. The biggest problem was that the size of the cashes weren't as large as expected and the chemicals, although just as hazardous as the illegal agents, were industrial. They used chemicals with the same characteristics as the typical agents. It again, wasn't what the world was blood-thirsty for and it didn't have the same shock-factor they anticipated.

Saddam could purchase industrial chemicals legally and yeild the same results. Welcome to the world of terrorism. Everything is "Anarchist Cookbook" style weaponry.
post #35 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 02:48 AM
Out

Here ya go... pictures are worth a thousand words. The world is right and Denny is wrong

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m...s%20and%20WMD/
post #36 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 08:15 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP
Maybe so but he wasn't very effective during the Bay of Pigs. Which of course led up to the Cuban Missile Crisis. Oh yeah and that whole Berlin Wall thing that came about under his watch. Oh and I almost forgot, the CIA supported the Baathist party's coup in Iraq under his watch. Which of course leads us to the topic of this post.
So you did mean JFK. There where many rouge elements of government surrounding JFK with the FBI (perhaps the fag Hoover was a hero?) and CIA. He was in the process of cleaning that up when they killed him and overthrew his predidency(and I don't care to get into all of that bullshit. I believe what I believe). The CIA pushed him into the bay of pigs mess without approval and his handling of the resulting missle crisis exonerated any "percieved" shortcomings. He did very well with his handling of enemies abroad and prevented a real life nuclear war, while his enemies at home finally killed him. What would have been a better outcome of his presidency IYO?

post #37 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 09:59 AM
Worship me

Quote:

AND

The second case is interesting. It was under guard by the UN but technically he still had it.

It appears that this is just another instance of Hussein "sort of" having WMDs. Like the red mercury and the fertilizer (or whatever that shit was).

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #38 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 10:15 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
He did very well with his handling of enemies abroad and prevented a real life nuclear war, while his enemies at home finally killed him. What would have been a better outcome of his presidency IYO?
Just air support during the Bay of Pigs would have changed the course of history.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #39 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 12:36 PM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
The second case is interesting. It was under guard by the UN but technically he still had it.

It appears that this is just another instance of Hussein "sort of" having WMDs. Like the red mercury and the fertilizer (or whatever that shit was).
Ethylene dichloride, dimethyl sulfate, chlorine gas, etc.
post #40 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Bwahahahahaha Denny's proof!!! What a JOKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB
The way I see it, I don't care if Saddam had WMDs in 2003. The FACT is that he had used nerve gas on the Kurds and had WMDs in the past. That's good enough for me to remove the SOB from power.
Hey..... where did he get those WMD's from that he used on the Kurds????? What about those sons of bitches who gave him those chemical weapons???? What do you have to say about them?

Quote:
It's unfortunate that news like this could have come to light months before the elections.

One of the reasons that leftist liberals hate Bush is because they believe he lied or greatly exaggerated WMDs in Iraq as a pretense for war.
You were one of those leftist liberals, before DFW Stangs changed your mind for you.

Denny is a chicken shit who pretends he's some all American hero, while he's over there working for a military contractor and living comfortably while REAL American soldiers have to drink shit infested water and not get the psychiatric and health help they need. And he shows some pictures of 'weapons caches' which you desperate folks gobble up and believe...... AS IF the Government would try to hide this sort of thing, yet the renegade DENNY of DFWStangs somehow manages to sneak out pictures and proof to blow the whole thing wide open and nothing comes of it. No news agencies, no government cover up, no denials, NOTHING. Do you really think this kind of shit would get out from under the US Military? Do you really think the same Prez who stood under a "Mission Accomplished' banner, spoke of catching Osama and also touted the apparent success of Afghanistan would not jump at the opportunity that the magical Denny has provided for him??? You guys truly make me laugh. I'm showing this one to everyone at work tomorrow, should be worth a GOOD LAUGH!!!!!
SS

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
-Samuel Johnson
post #41 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang Seller
Bwahahahahaha Denny's proof!!! What a JOKE!

Hey..... where did he get those WMD's from that he used on the Kurds????? What about those sons of bitches who gave him those chemical weapons???? What do you have to say about them?

You were one of those leftist liberals, before DFW Stangs changed your mind for you.

Denny is a chicken shit who pretends he's some all American hero, while he's over there working for a military contractor and living comfortably while REAL American soldiers have to drink shit infested water and not get the psychiatric and health help they need. And he shows some pictures of 'weapons caches' which you desperate folks gobble up and believe...... AS IF the Government would try to hide this sort of thing, yet the renegade DENNY of DFWStangs somehow manages to sneak out pictures and proof to blow the whole thing wide open and nothing comes of it. No news agencies, no government cover up, no denials, NOTHING. Do you really think this kind of shit would get out from under the US Military? Do you really think the same Prez who stood under a "Mission Accomplished' banner, spoke of catching Osama and also touted the apparent success of Afghanistan would not jump at the opportunity that the magical Denny has provided for him??? You guys truly make me laugh. I'm showing this one to everyone at work tomorrow, should be worth a GOOD LAUGH!!!!!
SS
You dumb son of a pussy bitch... you just made yourself look like the dumbest shit to ever post crap on this board. I oroginally posted this BEFORE the Bush/Kerry election. These are pictures that were taken while I was out here. What would I benefit from this? You think I give two shits what people think of me? I'vespilled my guys about my religious AND political beliefs and stances, only to be ridiculed and laughed at. I couldn't care less what they think.

People like you, a fucking son of a pussy Persian, hiding in Canada, don't hold a glass of water to anything anyone else says anyway.

BTW, I'm partially the reason why the military DOESN'T drink shit-infested water, motherfucker. I was here when the living conditions were absolute shit, the only difference is that I wasn't complaining. I've never done anything out here for a pat on the back, especially from an ass licker like yourself.

Show this to the people at work. I highly doubt that anyone even acknowledges your existance anyway. Hopefully, more will open their eyes. There's TONS of shit that gets hidden from public eye every day.
post #42 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 09:18 PM
Custom User Title

Wow things are heating up in the political forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'd fuck her and confess my love while using my wife as the mattress.
post #43 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 09:28 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercobra03
Wow things are heating up in the political forum
They always do when Denny gets excited by my mere presence. Look how worked up he gets. What a dirty vagina he is. Denny is a liar, a pussy, and a punk. So Denny, just how much are you being paid to be a mercenary?
SS

-Samuel Johnson
post #44 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 09:30 PM
Custom User Title

Quote:
They always do when Denny gets excited by my mere presence. Look how worked up he gets. What a dirty vagina he is. Denny is a liar, a pussy, and a punk. So Denny, just how much are you being paid to be a mercenary?
SS

damn I need to check this forum more often WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN IN HERE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'd fuck her and confess my love while using my wife as the mattress.
post #45 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercobra03
damn I need to check this forum more often WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN IN HERE?
SS spouting his usual bullshit. Nothing to see here, move along.
post #46 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 09:41 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
SS
Sometimes, you just can't argue with someone who has caught a horrible case of the stupid.

post #47 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Num say'n? (tm)

Stang Seller. I thought maybe you'd died. Guess not. If you ever come to Texas, please let me know. I'd love to meet you in person and maybe put your worthless fucking head through a wall.

DFWMustangs.net
post #48 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 12:48 AM
Lifer

Quote:

SS
DFWStangs didn't change my mind on anything. What I have witnessed in politics and in our culture over the past year is what has caused a paradigm shift for me. The Democratic party has gone off the deep end and I'm not going to follow them over the cliff like a lemming. That translates to them temporarily losing my support as a voter until they come back closer to the center.

Quote:
SS
It looks like you are just here to try and stir the pot. It would be more interesting if you stuck to the topic instead of making outrageous comments.

Quote:
post #49 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 01:03 AM
Lifer

Quote:
SS
If you believe that the government wouldn't try to hide something, then I guess you don't have a clue what the cia is do you dumbshit?

Please run to the nearest wood chipper and dive headfirst into it.
post #50 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 04:48 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass
If you believe that the government wouldn't try to hide something, then I guess you don't have a clue what the cia is do you dumbshit?

Please run to the nearest wood chipper and dive headfirst into it.
Rrrrrrrright, yet when someone else makes a claim like this against what YOU guys believe to be true.... you call them pot smoking hippies and conspiracy nuts. Am I wrong here? Denny hasn't posted anything relevant, just some pictures that don't prove anything and he's giving you HIS word that it is what he says it is. I am not so easily taken in, but I guess when you're desperate for any sort of vindication it's pretty easy not to ask the simple questions.
SS

-Samuel Johnson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement