An Open Letter to Barack Obama --- to be a full page ad in USA Today next week - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
UNFUCKWITHABLE

An Open Letter to Barack Obama --- to be a full page ad in USA Today next week

Reposting. I responded to the last one, then decided to delete the response... but I hit the wrong edit button and deleted the thread instead

I realize that the original case was thrown out. That's even mentioned in the first line of the letter... and that's the whole point. The electorate of this country should be able to question these things. Throwing out a case simply because a person "lacks standing" is complete bullshit.

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...A-TODAY-ad.htm

Draft of WTP full-page ad to be published in USA TODAY the week of November 17, 2008:

An Open Letter to Barack Obama:

Are you a Natural Born Citizen of the U.S.?

Are you legally eligible to hold the Office of President?

Dear Mr. Obama:

On October 24, 2008, a federal judge granted your request to dismiss a lawsuit by Citizen Philip Berg, who challenged your eligibility under the “Natural Born Citizen” clause of the U.S. Constitution to legally hold the office of President of the United States of America.

Mr. Berg presented factual evidence to the Court in support of his claim that you are either a citizen of your father’s native Kenya by birth, or that you became a citizen of Indonesia, relinquishing your prior citizenship when you moved there with your mother in 1967.

In your response to the lawsuit, you neither denied Mr. Berg’s claims nor submitted any evidence which would refute his assertions. Instead, you argued that the Court lacked the jurisdiction to determine the question of your legal eligibility because Mr. Berg lacked “standing.”

Astonishingly, the judge agreed, simply saying, “[Mr. Berg] would have us derail the democratic process by invalidating a candidate for whom millions of people voted and underwent excessive vetting during what was one of the most hotly contested presidential primary [sic] in living memory.”

Unfortunately, your response to the legal claim was clearly evasive and strikingly out of character, suggesting you may, in fact, lack a critical Constitutional eligibility necessary to assume the Office of President: i.e., that you are not a “natural born” citizen of the United States or one who has relinquished his American citizenship.

Before you can exercise any of the powers of the United States, you must prove that you have fully satisfied each and every eligibility requirement that the Constitution mandates for any individual’s exercise of those powers.

Regardless of the tactics chosen in defending yourself against the Berg lawsuit, significant questions regarding your legal capacity to hold this nation’s highest office have been put forth publicly, and you have failed to directly refute them with documentary evidence that is routinely available to any bona fide, natural born U.S. Citizen.

As one who has ventured into the fray of public service of his own volition, seeking to possess the vast powers of the Office of President, you should expect to produce evidence of your citizenship to answer the questions and allay the concerns of the People. Indeed, as the one seeking the office, you are under a moral, legal, and fiduciary duty to proffer such evidence to establish your eligibility as explicitly mandated by Article II of the Constitution.

Should you proceed to assume the office of the President of the United States as anything but a bona fide natural born citizen of the United States that has not relinquished that citizenship, you would be inviting a national disaster, placing our Republic at great risk from untold consequences. For example:

· Neither the Electoral College on December 15, nor the House of Representatives on January 6 would be able to elect you, except as a poseur - a usurper;

· As a usurper, you would be unable to take the required “Oath or Affirmation” of office on January 20 without committing the crime of perjury or false swearing, for being ineligible for the Office of the President you cannot faithfully execute the Office of the President of the United States;

· Your every act in the usurped Office of the President would be a criminal offense as an act under color of law that would subject the People to the deprivation of their constitutional rights, and entitling you to no obedience whatsoever from the People;

· as a usurper acting in the guise of the President you could not function as the Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy and of the militia of the several states, as such forces would be under no legal obligation to remain obedient to you;

· No one in any civilian agency in the Executive Branch would be required to obey any of your proclamations, executive orders or directives, as such orders would be legally VOID;

· Your appointment of Ambassadors and Judges to the Supreme Court would be VOID ab initio (i.e., from the beginning), no matter what subsequent actions the Senate might take as well as rendering any such acts by such appointed officials void as well;

· Congress would not be able to pass any new laws because they would not be able to acquire the signature of a bona fide President, rendering all such legislation legally VOID;

· As a usurper, Congress would be unable to remove you from the Office of the President on Impeachment, inviting certain political chaos including a potential for armed conflicts within the General Government or among the States and the People to effect the removal of such a usurper.
As an attorney and sitting U.S. Senator, I’m sure you agree that our Constitution is the cornerstone of our system of governance. It is the very foundation of our system of Law and Order – indeed, it is the supreme law of the land. I’m sure you also agree that its precise language was no accident and cannot be ignored if Individual, unalienable, natural Rights, Freedoms and Liberties are to be protected and preserved.

As our next potential President, you have a high-order obligation to the Constitution (and to those who have fought and died for our Freedom) that extends far beyond that of securing a majority of the votes of the Electoral College. No matter your promises of change and prosperity, your heartfelt intent or the widespread support you have garnered in seeking the highest Office of the Land, the integrity of the Republic and Rule of Law cannot, -- must not -- be put at risk, by allowing a constitutionally ineligible person to sit, as a usurper, in the Office of the President.

No matter the level of practical difficulty, embarrassment or disruption of the nation’s business, we must -- above all -- honor and protect the Constitution and the divine, unalienable, Individual Rights it guarantees, including the Right to a President who is a natural born citizen of the United States of America that has not relinquished his American citizenship. Our nation has endured similar disruptions in the past, and will weather this crisis as well. Indeed, it is both yours and the People’s mutual respect for, and commitment to, the Constitution and Rule of Law that insures the perpetuation of Liberty.

As a long time defender of my state and federal Constitutions, and in consideration of the lack of sufficient evidence needed to establish your credentials as President, I am compelled to lodge this Petition for Redress of Grievances and public challenge to you.

Make no mistake: This issue IS a Constitutional crisis. Although it will not be easy for you, your family or our Republic, you have it within your ability to halt this escalating crisis by either producing the certified documents establishing beyond question your eligibility to hold the Office of President, or by immediately withdrawing yourself from the Electoral College process.

With due respect, I hereby request that you deliver the following documents to Mr. Berg and myself at the National Press Club in Washington, DC at noon on Monday, November 17, 2008:

(a) a certified copy of your “vault” (original long version) birth certificate;
(b) certified copies of all reissued and sealed birth certificates in the names
Barack Hussein Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barry Obama, Barack Dunham
and Barry Dunham;
(c) a certified copy of your Certification of Citizenship;
(d) a certified copy of your Oath of Allegiance taken upon age of maturity;
(e) certified copies of your admission forms for Occidental College, Columbia
University and Harvard Law School; and
(f) certified copies of any court orders or legal documents changing your name
from Barry Soetoro.

In the alternative, in defense of the Constitution, and in honor of the Republic and that for which it stands, please announce before such time your withdrawal from the 2008 Presidential election process.

“In a government of laws, the existence of the government will be imperiled if it fails to observe the law scrupulously. Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy.”
Olmstead v. United States, 277 U.S. 438, 469-471.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Robert L. Schulz,
Founder and Chairman, We The People Foundation for Constitutional Education, Inc

Audentes Fortuna Juvat

Last edited by Strychnine; 11-10-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Racist....that means you!

Would love to see the response if he got fired before he started. Would be very interesting.
post #3 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:32 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Would love to see the response if he got fired before he started. Would be very interesting.
if that happened would mccain be pres or biden?

post #4 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro88LX
if that happened would mccain be pres or biden?
Biden, I guess.
post #5 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Out

Quote:
Biden, I guess.
Negative. The Administration has not been sworn in. Obama was the only one elected.
post #6 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Bullet Sponge

I doubt it'll get a response. Pity. Would be great but the black population would lose their ever lovin mind
post #7 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Negative. The Administration has not been sworn in. Obama was the only one elected.
Hmmm............so what would happen. Another election?
post #8 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Bullet Sponge

Now that, Jester, would be hilarious.

"yeah, you know those votes? Didn't count. Obama was a lying douche."
post #9 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Out

I honestly don't know, but another election would be the best thing to do. I doubt this gets a response and that come January, that stupid fucker gets sworn in.
post #10 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
UNFUCKWITHABLE

I don't know how many laywers we have around here, but...

By not responding to the allegations filed in a federal court, didn't he effectively plea Nolo Contendere / Non Vult (no contest)?
In civil law, as I understand it at least, you must confirm or deny ALL allegations. Any allegation not explicityly deined is assumed be plead no contest to.

And if that's the case... WTF

A Nolo Contendere / Non Vult plea is enough to get a person life in prison, yet in this instance, in a VERY important case it's all just being pushed aside

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/script...606022&invol=1

Although Jones's nolo contendere plea does not waive his right to object to the absence of subject matter jurisdiction, Clauson v. Commonwealth, 29 Va. App. 282, 290, 511 S.E.2d 449, 453 (1999), [color]it nonetheless "`implies a confession . . . of the truth of the charge . . . [and] agrees that the court may consider him guilty' for the purpose of imposing judgment and sentence." [/color] Commonwealth v. Jackson, 255 Va. 552, 555, 499 S.E.2d 276, 278 (1998) (alteration in original) (quoting Honaker, 60 Va. (1 Gratt.) at 53). A "plea of nolo contendere, like a demurrer, admits, for the purposes of the case, all the facts which are well stated." Honaker, 60 Va.(1 Gratt.) at 53-54; see also Scott v. State, 928 P.2d 1234, 1237 (Alaska Ct. App. 1996) (noting that after a plea of nolo contendere, "`the court may proceed to accept the allegations in the indictment as true'" (quoting C.T. Drechsler, Annotation, Plea of Nolo Contendere or Non Vult Contendere, 89
A.L.R.2d 540,  2 (1963))); State v. Kilmer, 231 N.W.2d 708, 710 (Neb. 1975) (holding that a "plea of nolo contendere admits the matters alleged in the information and has the same effect as a plea of guilty so far as issues of fact are concerned").

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
post #11 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:56 PM

Ugh, not this shit again. I don't think any person would be so stupid to run for president if they weren't 100% sure they met all of the qualifications of the constitution. Besides, whenever you qualify for secret service protection they do a risk assessment which includes a very extensive background check which is performed by the FBI. If there was something that would disqualify him from being president than the secret service, FBI, justice department, and the Bush administration would know about it. Now, if somebody wants to believe that Obama and Bush were sent here by distant reptilian-aliens who are part of the Illuminati and the new world order than more power to you but please don't pollute our minds with your bullshit.
post #12 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:56 PM
makin' bacon

They responded with a motion to dismiss, the case wasn't even heard.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #13 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:58 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayzo
Now, if somebody wants to believe that Obama and Bush were sent here by distant reptilian-aliens who are part of the Illuminati and the new world order than more power to you but please don't pollute our minds with your bullshit.
Freedom of Speech > you.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #14 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
UNFUCKWITHABLE

I'm not hanging my hat on anything, and I certainly wouldn't put money on this actually amounting to anything, but that doesn't mean we can't dream.

Plain and simple, I don't trust that fucker one bit.

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
post #15 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Lifer

Obamer's birth certificate

Here
post #16 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 11:31 PM

I'm with ayzo. It's not like telling the girl at the bar that you're a screenwriter and letting her believe it until she's naked. If you believe Obama could actually be a non-naturalized citizen, then it's just as plausable to think that Bush ordered the 9/11 attacks. Both are ridiculous.
post #17 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 11:31 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass
Obamer's birth certificate

Here
Yes, because having something linked on the internet is better than showing it as proof in court.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #18 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Time Served

Ok... that's good enough for me!
post #19 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 11:37 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayzo
Ugh, not this shit again. I don't think any person would be so stupid to run for president if they weren't 100% sure they met all of the qualifications of the constitution. Besides, whenever you qualify for secret service protection they do a risk assessment which includes a very extensive background check which is performed by the FBI. If there was something that would disqualify him from being president than the secret service, FBI, justice department, and the Bush administration would know about it. Now, if somebody wants to believe that Obama and Bush were sent here by distant reptilian-aliens who are part of the Illuminati and the new world order than more power to you but please don't pollute our minds with your bullshit.

It is "THEN" not "THAN"! Then>YOU Translation... Then is greater THAN you

Bwahahahaha, just fuckin with ya.
post #20 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
Freedom of Speech > you.

Stevo
I have nothing against free speech I just think the people trying to push this scenario are idiots, sit down for 5 minutes with one of them and I"m sure you'll come to the same conclusion when they start blaming the Jews or the Bilderberg Group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGED
It is "THEN" not "THAN"! Then>YOU Translation... Then is greater THAN you

Bwahahahaha, just fuckin with ya.
Cut me some slack, it's late
post #21 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 04:53 AM
PAN

Nothing but nothing will come of this. Regardless of whether he is or is not, at this juncture it matters not. The law is but a nuisance for some amongst us...

You know what I is sayin'?
post #22 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 05:01 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
I'm with ayzo. It's not like telling the girl at the bar that you're a screenwriter and letting her believe it until she's naked. If you believe Obama could actually be a non-naturalized citizen, then it's just as plausable to think that Bush ordered the 9/11 attacks. Both are ridiculous.
It's kind of like thinking a bass-player is a real musician...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #23 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 07:21 AM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466
Nothing but nothing will come of this. Regardless of whether he is or is not, at this juncture it matters not. The law is but a nuisance for some amongst us...

You know what I is sayin'?
Exactly . There is no fucking way a judge is going to hear shit on this matter . Its a historical election and the people than voted for him would go nuts if their savior were to be booted out before getting to the white house .
post #24 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 07:23 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Hmmm............so what would happen. Another election?
No, the Electoral College votes on BOTH the President and Vice-President on separate and distinct ballots. If Obama were found to be ineligible, the Electoral college would simply cast the ballot for the VP (Joe Biden) who would then become the President by succession.

Covered in the 1st and 4th clauses of the 12 Amendment.

Quote:
The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;

The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;

The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President.

The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #25 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 07:26 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

BTW, before the 12th amendment was passed, the VP was the person that finished 2nd place in the General Election. If we didn't have that amendment, Barak Obama would be President and John McCain would be Vice-President..

post #26 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 07:29 AM
Out

Does it still happen that way? I'm under the understanding the the candidate selects his own running mate.
post #27 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 07:33 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Does it still happen that way? I'm under the understanding the the candidate selects his own running mate.
Yes, the candidate selects he running mate but their ballots are still cast separately.

Remember, at the political conventions, the Presidential candidate selects his running mate but the convention actually confirms that nomination separately.. The electors that are selected in the general election are dedicated to both the Presidential and VP candidates. they will always vote the same (though it is possible for them to vote for McCain)

post #28 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
It's kind of like thinking a bass-player is a real musician...
Psh! It's drummers that the jokes are about.

At least we bass players work with actual notes!
post #29 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 07:38 AM
Lifer

Come on people, lets get on with our lives already. The people have spoken and Obama is now our new President.And he's there for the next 4 years if he f---'s up then we have the power to let him go.Now lets start talking cars and Mustangs and let this shit go. All this whining and crying is getting old.
post #30 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 07:41 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang87
Now lets start talking cars and Mustangs and let this shit go. All this whining and crying is getting old.
You do realize that you're in the political forum, right?
post #31 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 07:46 AM
Lifer

The fox holes are dug, the ammo is stacked and ready, the guns and rifles are clean and ready, truth and honor will prevail.
post #32 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 07:50 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Come on people, lets get on with our lives already. The people have spoken and Obama is now our new President.And he's there for the next 4 years if he f---'s up then we have the power to let him go.Now lets start talking cars and Mustangs and let this shit go. All this whining and crying is getting old.
Nobody is whining. Why is everyone so up in arms about asking a question? Why is it a "conspiracy theory" when he evaded a pretty straightforward question?

All partisan bullshit aside, Why is it such an inconvenience for our President Elect to prove his citizenship in Court?

"you have it within your ability to halt this escalating crisis by either producing the certified documents establishing beyond question your eligibility to hold the Office of President"

Just do it Obama. If it is not true then shut Berg up, please.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #33 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 08:11 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
The Garage forum is that way -----> Garage Forum

post #34 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 08:12 AM
Lifer

Quote:
It's not like telling the girl at the bar that you're a screenwriter and letting her believe it until she's naked.
hmmm... Note to self.....

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #35 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 08:44 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strychnine
I'm not hanging my hat on anything, and I certainly wouldn't put money on this actually amounting to anything, but that doesn't mean we can't dream.

Plain and simple, I don't trust that fucker one bit.
I'm with you 100%. Obama doesn't pass the smell test. My gut has been telling me for a week bad things are on the horizon, or good depending on how far out there you are

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #36 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06
All partisan bullshit aside, Why is it such an inconvenience for our President Elect to prove his citizenship in Court?
Crickets....

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #37 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Lifer

Anyone that thinks this is a "small deal" is an idiot and will find out the hard way that this man doesn't support traditional American ideals.

Why would this man support ANYTHING in the Constitution if he is willing to bypass it in order to become the President?

I don't see a problem with asking Obama (or ANYONE running for President) to prove that he is a natural-born American citizen, one of the requirements as set forth in the Constitution. Why would he have the case thrown out? Wouldn't this be a simple matter of showing the document in court?

It smells like shit, I believe we are dealing with a turd here.
post #38 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 12:58 PM
BANNED

subscribing to read later
post #39 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 01:13 PM
I voted for McCain!!

Quote:
Do you have anymore pictures of yourself you could post up. Some of us are bored and in need of entertainment. Thanks.

post #40 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 01:25 PM
I voted for McCain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffrazr
I was thinking about that last night. If I were him I would definitely post more up. We only have enough to fend us off with entertaining jabs for the next 4 months, tops, but by then Obama will certainly steal his thunder. So, he should post up everything he has in order to reap all the infamy he can, while he can, as his messiah is soon to take the reigns.
It's only a matter of time before he shows his true colors and I know who I voted for.

Come on pampers, does your band have a website?

post #41 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Lifer

This is a valid argument.

However, considering that Obama voters chose to look past his lack of tenure, joke of a voting record, Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, Rashid Khalidi, socialist healthcare/tax plan, typical white person remarks, broken pledge on public campaign financing, etc... Why in the world would any of us believe that this argument would be heeded or taken seriously. The people that fervently supported him will elide over this just like all of his other shady escapades.

The entire world wants this man to be POTUS. He has inertia to his advantage. More than anyone I would love to see this man discredited and laughed off the stage. However, what I witnessed the night of Nov. 4 has left me with very little hope. These types of issues will be swept under the rug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #42 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 01:40 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
This is a valid argument.

However, considering that Obama voters chose to look past his lack of tenure, joke of a voting record, Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, Rashid Khalidi, socialist healthcare/tax plan, typical white person remarks, broken pledge on public campaign financing, etc... Why in the world would any of us believe that this argument would be heeded or taken seriously. The people that fervently supported him will elide over this just like all of his other shady escapades.

The entire world wants this man to be POTUS. He has inertia to his advantage. More than anyone I would love to see this man discredited and laughed off the stage. However, what I witnessed the night of Nov. 4 has left me with very little hope. These types of issues will be swept under the rug.
Quote:
Naw, the lemmings will follow him where ever he leads them, right off the cliff if he dares. You have no idea how deep this brainwashing goes with most Obama followers. If they have no issue with him cohorting with known terrorists and racists, you think they would have an issue with something as minor as this?

Obama could stomp baby chicks and bunnies to death on live TV, and his zealots would care less.

Stevo
Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #43 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Anyone that thinks this is a "small deal" is an idiot and will find out the hard way that this man doesn't support traditional American ideals.

Why would this man support ANYTHING in the Constitution if he is willing to bypass it in order to become the President?

I don't see a problem with asking Obama (or ANYONE running for President) to prove that he is a natural-born American citizen, one of the requirements as set forth in the Constitution. Why would he have the case thrown out? Wouldn't this be a simple matter of showing the document in court?

It smells like shit, I believe we are dealing with a turd here.
It's a small deal because it's a bunch of bullshit, again I go back to the secret service protection point I made earlier. Nearly all presidential candidates qualify for secret service protection and that includes Barack Obama. Whenever they qualify for it the secret service immediately does a threat assessment so they can figure out how many guards, guns, and gates they will be needing to protect a candidate. One component of the threat assessment includes a full and detailed background check performed by the FBI, it is at this point that the FBI would notice if he is a natural born citizen or not. In order for Schulz's theory to be correct the FBI would not only have to not be aware of Obama's birth place but they would have to actively work to cover it up by handing over falsified documents to the secret service. And remember that all requests made to FBI databases are logged and then later verified, and that all FBI files (FBI policy is to keep one on all "prominent" and suspected citizens) have to be approved at multiple levels.

If you are to believe Mr. Schulz than you must also believe his theory that George Bush, Karl Rove, Robert Mueller (FBI), and Michael Hayden (CIA) are conspiring to protect Obama from what he claims is "the truth". Not only is this ridiculous it's downright insane, it's no wonder that even the libertarian party (which has some pretty crazy people) forbid him from speaking at their convention. I don't know why republicans wish to continue funding, backing, and giving this man a platform to spew his batshit-insane beliefs.

I mean this is a man who blames all of his problems on a super secret alien species called "the reptilians", he believes that the reptilian aliens are conspiring with the Jews to take over the world and make everybody sad and depressed. But if you want to follow Mr. Schulz than maybe you'll also want to begin following the man that he calls "his greatest inspiration for everything he does", David Icke:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/

[sarcasm]

Of course you probably shouldn't listen to me, I'm a member of the Illuminati elite and was sent to this forum to stop Mr. Schulz so the general public doesn't become aware that 9/11 was an inside job.

[/sarcasm]
post #44 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Lifer

God damn this shit is getting old. The BBC already discounted this theory a few weeks ago. And don't try any of that old "liberal media" bullshit. Please, they're brits. They fucking hate everyone in equal measure, except the US. They hate us a little less because we're allies.

Regarding Slo3gt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
Whining about someone disclosing their salary on a message forum usually leads to said whiner being a broke dick. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.
post #45 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedkutter18
God damn this shit is getting old. The BBC already discounted this theory a few weeks ago. And don't try any of that old "liberal media" bullshit. Please, they're brits. They fucking hate everyone in equal measure, except the US. They hate us a little less because we're allies.
For crying out loud now the British have a say in our politics. I thought one Kenyan was bad enough!
post #46 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Censored

Quote:
Obama could stomp baby chicks and bunnies to death on live TV, and his zealots would care less.

Stevo
He would say they said racial slurs, and they were bush supporters.

If the BBC can come up with showing he is a citizen then why don't they do it in court?

Doors Done Rite
post #47 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Packin' up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSON
For crying out loud now the British have a say in our politics. I thought one Kenyan was bad enough!
It's cool. There is an Indian guy wanting to run in '12.
post #48 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger
He would say they said racial slurs, and they were bush supporters.

If the BBC can come up with showing he is a citizen then why don't they do it in court?
Lol. True. And here's the website they gave:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

I'm pretty sure their fact checking department is on top of shit, considering they are one of the oldest (if not the oldest) and biggest news corporations on the planet.

Regarding Slo3gt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
Whining about someone disclosing their salary on a message forum usually leads to said whiner being a broke dick. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.
post #49 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark
It's cool. There is an Indian guy wanting to run in '12.
OK, let's go the distance, how about a hunted Saudi, or is it Yeman...
post #50 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedkutter18
Oh the BBC...because they are on the same level as a court, right?

- Benjamin Franklin

www.blowoutcongress.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement