Election Results Are Our Fault. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Election Results Are Our Fault.

The results of this election are our fault. They wanted it more than we did. They sold their cause better than we did. They had more support than we did. They worked together better than we did. They worked harder than we did.

This election should be a turning point for the future. From here on out, we have got to work together on getting the person we want elected. Mark my words, from here on out every election will be a fist fight. The Obama didnt win just because he had more money, he won because he had more volunteers. I read an article that stated he had over 400k volunteers spreading his message in Texas alone. I myself didnt get off my ass enough to make a difference. Frankly, I thought we as Americans could count on each other to make the right decision in who should be our President with out constantly talking about it and keeping it confidential.

My point is this. Next time around, if you want and feel that a certain person should be President you need to do everything you can to make it happen, spread the word. Because you better bet you rass that "they", after being successful, will fight hair tooth and toe nail to elect the person that is for them. It will me a fist fight again. I think this election is a sign that if we want shit to stay the same, they way we had it, we are going to have to fight to make it happen. No more sitting back and hoping for a miracle on election night because every Tom, Dick and Harry voted, every person that could did, and it made a huge difference. No more hoping they dont come out and vote, after winning this they will vote from here on out. You and I both know, that it could get a lot worse than Obama. We just got lucky it wasnt, Jesse Jackson or some other idiot.

In short, if you believe in something and want something to happen, we have GOT to work, fight and earn it. The old days are behind us.

THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS! This election was proof!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement