Teacher berates elementary student for supporting McCain. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
Rockin' da fumanchu

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Thumbs down Teacher berates elementary student for supporting McCain.

Have yall heard about/seen this? I heard about it on Glenn Beck this AM.

Listen to my buddy, Jeff Bolton, from 6-9 AM Mon-Fri.

Obamanomics = Trickle Up Poverty

Think you need to format/reinstall your OS(XP), read this first.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 08:35 PM
BANNED

ridiculous

post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Time Served

Disgusting.

Wonder what she'll say when reality hits Obamanation and he realizes we have to stay over there.

Just another promise he won't be able to keep.

90 GT - Bolt ons - 8.17 @ 173.XX. Original garage queen. '05 FFW Ennis True Street Winner
94 Supra - Big time garage queen
79 FJ40 Landcruiser - 4" lift, LT-1 w/4L60e, and 35's!
'98 Shadow ACE Tourer - 300 miles!
'99 Baja H2X - Water Toy
07 GT500 - Vista Blue w/ White stripes
'93 Cobra - Black on Black, 23K miles!

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 08:39 PM
KJ94GT

Any idea where this teacher teaches?
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Time Served

what are all the obama supports going to do when NOTHING changes?

just curious...
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
Rockin' da fumanchu

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ94GT
Any idea where this teacher teaches?

Ashville N.C. School teacher browbeats student over being a McCain supporter

Teacher Diantha Harris browbeats McCain supporting student, Kathy,in Ashville N.Carolina grade school. The poor girl is obviously distressed over the teacher's line of questiong and belittling her choice of candidate in front of her school mates.

Listen to my buddy, Jeff Bolton, from 6-9 AM Mon-Fri.

Obamanomics = Trickle Up Poverty

Think you need to format/reinstall your OS(XP), read this first.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Num say'n? (tm)

Perhaps phone calls and emails should be sent to superintendant and schoolboard there in Ashville. My wife (teacher) would get fired for political commentary that was filmed and aired in support of one candidate over the other. Just saying...

Edit: SCRATCH THAT...
Asheville school district has a story on their home page about this woman. She "departed" the district in 2004.

Blog about Swedish-produced classroom documentary mistakenly identifies Asheville City Schools as teacherís employer
News Brief:
The headline in a blog now circulating worldwide is inaccurate. The blog chronicles a Swedish documentary filmed in a 5th grade classroom in Cumberland County, NC in May 2008. The documentary, political in nature, first aired in Finland on November 3, we are told. Ms. Diantha Harris, who is featured in the video clip, is not employed by Asheville City Schools, as the blogs imply. A former employee, she departed our district in the summer of 2004.

Some take Internet content as fact, it would seem. In Asheville City Schools we are trying to teach our students ethical and respectful communication skills, including critical thinking skills that will equip them to discern the validity of the waves of information they encounter each day. Our goal: that they will become the benefactors, not the victims, of the new Information Age and its amazing communication tools.

Here is a link to the story in the Asheville Citizen-Times, as posted on November 7. http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pb...=2008811070349
Date:
11/7/2008

DFWMustangs.net
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Addict
Disgusting.
She obviously doesn't know how to conduct herself around kids. Especialy for a teacher. She needs to be dealt with.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 12:21 AM
makin' bacon

@ 1.03 a child says he is pulling for Obama because he wants a black president, I am curious as how the teacher would have reacted if a child said they were pulling for McCain because they wanted a white president?

I bet it wouldn't have been the "oh gawd, John McCain... oh lor-id, John McCain... oh Jesus, John McCain..." or anything close to it, coming from that racist piece of crap.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Factory Issue

Damn, it must suck being a teacher!

Give me a dollar.
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Lifer

Better get ready for a lot of this. There are some bitter "winners" out there. Imagine if they had lost.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Lifer

Pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Banned

Can't watch the video at work. However, I did see a black dude get arrested yesterday while I was getting gas, for apparently nothing. Maybe he matched a description, maybe the cops ran his plates...I don't know. I know that I was getting gas, and a cop was shooting radar in the same parking lot, a black man pulls in, older guy, clean cut. Goes inside, comes out with a soda, not a 40oz, leaves the parking lot, cop follows, and pulls him over about 200 yards down the road.
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2
Can't watch the video at work. However, I did see a black dude get arrested yesterday while I was getting gas, for apparently nothing. Maybe he matched a description, maybe the cops ran his plates...I don't know. I know that I was getting gas, and a cop was shooting radar in the same parking lot, a black man pulls in, older guy, clean cut. Goes inside, comes out with a soda, not a 40oz, leaves the parking lot, cop follows, and pulls him over about 200 yards down the road.
Impossible. Racism is now officially dead in our country...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
@ 1.03 a child says he is pulling for Obama because he wants a black president, I am curious as how the teacher would have reacted if a child said they were pulling for McCain because they wanted a white president?

I bet it wouldn't have been the "oh gawd, John McCain... oh lor-id, John McCain... oh Jesus, John McCain..." or anything close to it, coming from that piece of crap.

Stevo
Black folks voted for Osama because he was Black. Fuckin racist fucks

post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCISCO308
Black folks voted for Osama because he was Black. Fuckin racist fucks
There are plenty of white people who didn't vote for him because he's black as well. Racism exists on both sides. Anyone who denies that is either blind or a liar.
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Lifer

Quote:
There are plenty of white people who didn't vote for him because he's black as well. Racism exists on both sides. Anyone who denies that is either blind or a liar.
True

I really didn't give a shit who won

post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 11:46 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
How many white people openly said to the public they were voting McCain because he was white? What would have been the reaction to this by the public versus a person of color voting for Obama because he is colored?

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
How many white people openly said to the public they were voting McCain because he was white? What would have been the reaction to this by the public versus a person of color voting for Obama because he is colored?

Stevo
I think we can agree that white people aren't as "vocal" about their actions as black people. You go on TV and say that "I'm not voting for Obama because he's black." and you're subject to some intense scrutiny. I don't know whatever happened to that lady who called Obama a "muslim" at the McCain rally, but that shit blew up real quick. I just wonder if she wanted to drop the N bomb, but restrained herself to "muslim".
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 12:00 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
I think we can agree that white people aren't as "vocal" about their actions as black people. You go on TV and say that "I'm not voting for Obama because he's black." and you're subject to some intense scrutiny. I don't know whatever happened to that lady who called Obama a "muslim" at the McCain rally, but that shit blew up real quick. I just wonder if she wanted to drop the N bomb, but restrained herself to "muslim".
Now finish turning the coin. White people that said they were voting for racist reasons are scorned, colored people that were voting for racist reasons were applauded. The double standard is nauseating.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 12:26 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
Wow, could you possibly know less about what happened and jump to a further conclusion?
Plates ran, had warrants, tag out, tail light out, etc etc etc . . .

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Now finish turning the coin. White people that said they were voting for racist reasons are scorned, colored people that were voting for racist reasons were applauded. The double standard is nauseating.

Stevo
Applauded by whom? I heard there was a record turnout of black voters. Yeah, it took a half black guy to run for that to happen. Does that surprise anyone?
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus
Wow, could you possibly know less about what happened and jump to a further conclusion?
Plates ran, had warrants, tag out, tail light out, etc etc etc . . .
I guess you read what you wanted. I said I didn't know the whole story and that plates could've been ran. From an outsiders perspective though, it looked pretty bad.
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 12:33 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Applauded by whom? I heard there was a record turnout of black voters. Yeah, it took a half black guy to run for that to happen. Does that surprise anyone?
Um, the media? The liberal public? Hell, the teacher in the video posted in this thread. Don't be dense, we have all seen it.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Lifer

Quote:
The latest news on the election gossip is that the same number of people turned out to vote as the last election. Don't believe everything CNN, MSNBC, or FOX tells you.

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Um, the media? The liberal public? Hell, the teacher in the video posted in this thread. Don't be dense, we have all seen it.

Stevo
I can't watch the video. I'm at work. I can honestly say that I haven't seen it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement