Obama's successful Presidency will be...
what? I am curious to see what others will gauge his first term by.
I say the following will make his first term successful:
1. No attacks on American soil.
2. The DOW is above 1250 and rising.
3. Unemployment is below 4%.
4. We have won in Iraq, the country is stable, and have only a few peacekeepers there.
5. He has less than 2 major scandals. (Yeah, he will have scandals)
6. He appoints SC judges who are moderates and not extremists.
I want to know if you voted for him along with your thoughts about what makes his first term successful.
Now, for my predictions about what will actually happen:
1. He will go far left and abandon the majority of his promises.
2. He will have major scandals and disgrace the office in Clintonesque fashion.
3. He will try and utilize Michelle like Bill did with Hillary, to push a very secular progressive agenda and further her political career.
4. Michelle will continue to put her foot in her mouth and disgrace the country.
5. He will pull out of Iraq and leave it a complete mess and blame Bush for his pull out.
6. He will be another typical politican and bring about no real change.
7. He will leave a legacy of "patheticness" rivaled only by Jimmy Carter.
Okay, let's hear yours, and you fail if all you do is bash my opinions.
If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!
“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein
I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."