Now that the election is over, can we admit 2 things? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:40 AM Thread Starter

Now that the election is over, can we admit 2 things?

1. McCain ran a horrible campaign
2. Sarah Palin was way, way unqualified, hot, but unqualified

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:42 AM
Time Served

lol are you kidding me? so obama is more qualified than she is?!?!

00 Excursion PSD tuned and bolt-ons (very quick for 5ton truck )
03 Toyota Prius "MarioKart"
post #3 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Out

1. Yes

2. It's really relative, but no.

post #4 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:44 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayzo
1. Agreed
2. More qualified than Obama, not near as prepped and manicured as Obama.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #5 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:44 AM
BANNED

I heard yest, forget which channel, that Palin crying after the loss is a great example that she would not have been able to do her job.

When you put your heart and sould into something and you lose sometimes its easy to get emotional.
post #6 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:45 AM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?

1> Yes

2> No way..she had experience commanding a large military, national security info being so close to Russia, a gigantic budget..... yeah, she had tons of experience over Barry.

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
post #7 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:46 AM
mannish boy

horrible campaign, and Palin was/is underqualified.

I think it was a chess move to run her to try to steal some female voters... I don't think they steered any undecideds away by running Palin, but they were hoping to steer a few TOWARDS with her.

I think the race was lost before they ran Palin, and they knew it... she was a hail mary
post #8 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:46 AM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayzo
I agree. I remember the ads about Obama's "celebrity" and while that may mean something to those inside the beltway it just seems weird and out of touch to most people I talked to. I mean shit, McCain has been a celebrity ever since he returned home from Vietnam.

Then it just seemed like an overwhelming number of "attack" ads, goofy public statements, lots of eye-rolling during the debates, and was topped off with a ditzy cheerleader type for VP.

Buy my 98 Civic 5spd - New A/C $2250 over 40mpg on the [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
I want to live as an outlaw, or what used to be called a Free American.
Quote:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson
post #9 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:47 AM
Lifer

1. McCain ran a decent campaign, but failed miserably to connect or inspire Main Street America on his economic plan. Everyone knows and felt that he was qualified, as that was a given. He also failed to get out there and get die hard conservatives to the polling stations. He didn't knock on doors and make the phones calls to the degree that Obama did. The Obama campaign went into neighbohoods and knocked on peoples doors and put a face to the campaign. Thousands of conservatives didn't vote in this election because of some of his more liberal policies and his choice for VP.

2. I like Sarah Palin. However, in interviews that weren't scripted she did very poorly and failed to gain confidence among conservatives and liberals alike. I'm not going to flip flop and jump on the post game bashing bandwagon. I supported Palin before and I do now that it's over. I think she was green in some areas, but I think with more seat time she would have been competent. I think she would have been infinitely better than Dick Cheney. First of all, Palin has a heartbeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #10 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289
I heard yest, forget which channel, that Palin crying after the loss is a great example that she would not have been able to do her job.

When you put your heart and sould into something and you lose sometimes its easy to get emotional.

After all, Hillary cried too after being criticized during her campaign. And we all know she would not have been able to do her job, but then neither can obama.
post #11 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:53 AM
Lifer

Mark my words. The scandal and poor decisions resulting from Obama's presidency will overshadow any of this.
post #12 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:58 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass
Mark my words. The scandal and poor decisions resulting from Obama's presidency will overshadow any of this.
Ya think? We will be lucky if only this happens.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #13 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 09:03 AM

I don't agree that McCain ran a horrible campaign, but I do think Obama ran an unbelievably smart campaign. To be honest, I think nearly any Republican candidate going against Obama would have faltered in the same way that McCain's did.

As for Palin, I don't buy the fact that she's unqualified to be president based on her experience - just as I don't think Obama is qualified based on his experience. For me, it's all about intelligence and ideas. She didn't present enough of either to get my vote.
post #14 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashstang04
she had experience commanding a large military, national security info being so close to Russia, a gigantic budget
Sorry, I have to ask...

Can you support the "commanding a large military" statement? Or am I not getting the sarcasm?
post #15 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 09:54 AM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastdem
Sorry, I have to ask...

Can you support the "commanding a large military" statement? Or am I not getting the sarcasm?
In one state there are 8000 in the guard and military, not to mention the bases, and planes, vehicles and equipment. The very people guarding the borders around where Russia sits.

How much of any military has Obama been in charge of?

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
post #16 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 10:18 AM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

The FACT of the matter is that Obama had MUCH more money to spend on his campaign than McCain and he used it where it was needed. I can't tell you how many Obama commercials I saw or heard during the last 2 months, but I can tell you that I only saw/heard MAYBE 10-15 McCain commercials. The candidate that can get his message out in front of more people faster and more often usually has an advantage over the opposition.

I think it's a low-down, dirty tactic to agree to use public campaign funds if the other party does as well, then back out of it once the other party is commited. I applaud McCain for sticking to his word.

Could McCain have run a better campaign? Sure, but no sense in dwelling on what can't be undone now. Was Palin holding him back? Maybe among some groups, but overall, she revitalized his campaign for a few weeks, only to have her appeal taper off. Is she qualified? Not as much as I'd like, but she has more executive experience that Obama, whereas Obama has at least a little experience in Washington, although I still don't think 2 years in the Senate is enough.

Now, it's time to move forward and see what an Obama administration can and will do. Thank God we did not allow the Senate to become totally filibuster proof.

post #17 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Bitter Italian

Sarah Palin was a major reason why I could not vote republican this time.
post #18 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Packin' up...

Campaign = money
Campaign = backbone of running

Who had more money for their campaign?
post #19 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Lifer

1) Yes. Too much handled by "the machine". Wasn't himself until his last speech. Should have told Joe to get back to cleaning out shitters and shut up.

2) Yes. She went maverick on the maverick. Had her own agenda already.
"Large Military"? Not her job. Shouldn't have gone there.

Palin/"the" Plumber 2012

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Last edited by black01gt; 11-06-2008 at 10:54 AM.
post #20 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Lifer

McCain supported the "economic bailout". All that did was give a bunch of financiers money, and hasn't impacted taxpayers in any positive, palpable way at all - the economy is still crashing down even WITH it. And there he was cheerleading it from the beginning. That pissed me off.

Obama did a great job of tying McCain to Bush and his policies.

McCain did very little to distance himself from Bush in the heart and minds of Americans - almost ALL of whom are pissed off at Bush in one way or another.

And really, that is all it took. Palin wasn't a bad choice at all. She's got all the experience that Obama has, and then some. If the economy was doing good and McCain had done more to distance himself from Bush (besides saying "my friends, I am a maverick" about a million times ) then this election would have been much closer. As it was, all the hardworking taxpayers that normally favor Republicans ended up not voting, or voting for "change."

And they will get it.
post #21 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashstang04
In one state there are 8000 in the guard and military, not to mention the bases, and planes, vehicles and equipment. The very people guarding the borders around where Russia sits.

How much of any military has Obama been in charge of?
I guess my question revolved the word commanding. I would not consider her "commanding" military forces any more than I consider Rick Perry commanding Texas National Guard forces or that Bill Clinton commanded the Arkansas National Guard. Palin, and the others, provided fiscal support through the state, but training standards and requirements are set federally. Also, Governors have no role in commanding Guard members federalized for service in Iraq. According to Mark Allen, a spokesman for the National Guard Bureau "role of the governor is to use the Guard to help the citizens of a state". In that role Palin has done fine. (There seem to be no stories from AL saying she did anything but well in that role.) FYI, there has been one declared disaster: widespread flooding in June and July this year. In the flooding disaster the Guard provided two water tanks and 30,000 sandbags to locals. The Alaska Air National Guard, with 1,946 service members, is involved in an exceptional number of search-and-rescue missions. The search and rescue numbers should not be surprising in a large, sparsely state with harsh weather. Kalei Brooks, a spokeswoman for the Alaska Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, said the Air Guard has flown 521 missions, saving 200 lives and assisting with the rescue of 77 more people.

And to honesty answer your question he had none. That is why in a different thread I said I hope he keeps Gates or bring in Powell as Sec Def.
post #22 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weslie
As for Palin, I don't buy the fact that she's unqualified to be president based on her experience - just as I don't think Obama is qualified based on his experience. For me, it's all about intelligence and ideas. She didn't present enough of either to get my vote.
SHE DIDN'T KNOW THAT AFRICA WAS A CONTINENT!!!!!!

Dear God, please, someone admit that she was/is less qualified than a damned 5th grader!!! THEY TEACH CONTINENTS IN THIRD GRADE!!!! THIRD GRADE!
post #23 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Resident Curmudgeon

The problem was not the campaign or Palin...

McCain was a horrible choice from the beginning. He was just more of the same old tired white guy the GOP has been running for years... people were ready for something different and the Dems took advantage of that with a superior campaign and a very popular, although unqualified, candidate.

mardyn

R.I.P. James E. Berry 01/03/57-- 01/14/05

post #24 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp

Dear God, please, someone admit that she was/is less qualified than a damned 5th grader!!! THEY TEACH CONTINENTS IN THIRD GRADE!!!! THIRD GRADE!
OBAMA CLAIMED TO HAVE VISITED ALL 57 STATES!!!

Dear God, please some obama worshipper admit that he is less qualified than a damned 1st grader!!! THEY TEACH THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS MADE UP OF 50 STATES IN FIRST GRADE!!! FIRST GRADE

(Lose the caps tampon, you stupid sack of shit. It only shouts out your stupidity even louder)
post #25 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 11:05 AM
Resident Epicurean

I don't think he ran his campaign terribly. However, I think it could have been run better. He didn't attack Obama's associations enough. He didn't do enough to distance himself from Bush, early on. Sure he tried later in the campaign debates. But, too little too late.

I think Palin is just as qualified as Obama, if not more so. Is Obama qualified enough to run the country? It's my opinion that he's not, but that's just my opinion. Besides, we will find out soon enough, I guess. That said, the man is extremely intelligent. While I don't agree with many (if any) of his views, ignoring the man's intelligence is stupid.

Quite honestly, I think the Dems could have nominated Kim Jong Il and he still would have won. Everyone (Republicans included) has grown so jaded by Bush's two terms, any mammal with a pulse running on the Democratic ticket could have won. Obama's $600MM campaign fund certainly helped his outcome, as well.
post #26 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

And Joe Biden doesn't know that TVs weren't household items in 1929. Nor did he know who the President was in 1929.

I LEARNED THAT SHIT IN ELEMENTARY, TOO. Dear God, please. I'm sure it was a caught off guard moment. Everyone has them.
post #27 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Your guy won, and you still can't stand it. Find another job or something. Why are you still discussing this? It's done. Find another hobby or practice more on your bass. I am looking forward to your comments as the euphoria wears off, and the real world hits the Obama administration, as it already is. Market is down 800+ points since the election, and Putin has a press release out already, saying he will be the Russian president again. He knows he's got a four-year stroll around the world, so why not? I hope you're ready for the ass-whipping you will take on this board every time Barry screws up. We will not fail to remind everyone who voted for him and what a moronic decision it was.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #28 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 11:15 AM
BANNED

Quote:

If it happens we wont hear about it.... remember stating facts in this country is now racists.
post #29 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289
If it happens we wont hear about it.... remember stating facts in this country is now racists.
We won't need the press to know about the monumental fuck-ups, and there will be many.

post #30 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Lifer

Quote:

You might want to calm down with that before you get embarrassed. You really do grasp at straws.

By your logic, Obama needs to go back to kindergarten and Biden should simply be shot due to his profound stupidity.

Obamanisms 101

I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

"Just this past week, we passed out of the out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

Joe Biden

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." --apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time (Watch video clip)

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." --on Barack Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #31 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardyn
The problem was not the campaign or Palin...

McCain was a horrible choice from the beginning. He was just more of the same old tired white guy the GOP has been running for years... people were ready for something different and the Dems took advantage of that with a superior campaign and a very popular, although unqualified, candidate.

mardyn
Exactly! The GOP did the same thing they did in '96.

I could see it four years ago that the Democrats were grooming Obama to run for President. If I could see it certainly the political strategist and the Republican National Chariman had to have seen it coming.

I really think that Mitt Romney was the way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
Meh...I dunno why she likes it. It's like she put it on a pedestal because it is the gravy of life.
post #32 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Quite honestly, I think the Dems could have nominated Kim Jong Il and he still would have won. Everyone (Republicans included) has grown so jaded by Bush's two terms, any mammal with a pulse running on the Democratic ticket could have won. Obama's $600MM campaign fund certainly helped his outcome, as well.
Agreed. The Bush administration has gotten bogged down with the process of running the Country & managing the Iraq deal... people have grown weary of the course we've been on and want a change.

A chimpanzee could have won this election against the GOP.

McCain was doomed from the beginning, Palin was an unfortunate casulty of the race.

mardyn

R.I.P. James E. Berry 01/03/57-- 01/14/05

post #33 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardyn

A chimpanzee could have won this election against the GOP.

That is precisely what I was going to say, but thought I better find another way to put it in fear of being accused of being racist.
post #34 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 11:48 AM

Quote:

Did you even read my post? The last time I checked, Sarah Palin's geographical knowledge has nothing to do with experience, and everything to do with intelligence. We are talking about experience in this thread, and if that is all we had to go on for this election, neither Obama nor Palin would've gotten my vote.
post #35 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
I guess it's a good thing nobody knows or cares who you are.

I'm sorry, but we've had a president who can't pronounce "nuclear" for the past eight years, and ya'll are complaining that Obama isn't qualified?
post #36 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Did you even read my post? The last time I checked, Sarah Palin's geographical knowledge has nothing to do with experience, and everything to do with intelligence. We are talking about experience in this thread, and if that is all we had to go on for this election, neither Obama nor Palin would've gotten my vote.
I think they go hand in hand. What was her experience? She's governed a State that most people don't even think about when they think about America. She talks about being close to Russia, and that gives her experience with international affairs. I live pretty damn close to Mexico...maybe I should run for VP in 2012? Hell, I even know all seven continents which basically makes me MORE qualified than Palin.
post #37 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2
I guess it's a good thing nobody knows or cares who you are.

I'm sorry, but we've had a president who can't pronounce "nuclear" for the past eight years, and ya'll are complaining that Obama isn't qualified?
Please try not to be stupid. You have no inkling what we are in for. Our enemies are already making strategic moves, and Barry doesn't even know where the Whitehouse shitter is.

post #38 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:09 PM

Quote:
I think they go hand in hand. What was her experience? She's governed a State that most people don't even think about when they think about America. She talks about being close to Russia, and that gives her experience with international affairs. I live pretty damn close to Mexico...maybe I should run for VP in 2012? Hell, I even know all seven continents which basically makes me MORE qualified than Palin.
And to play Devil's Advocate, what kind of governing experience does Obama have that sets him so far ahead of Palin? I understand your point about them going hand in hand, but just because someone didn't learn much from their experience doesn't mean they don't have it.
post #39 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Please try not to be stupid. You have no inkling what we are in for. Our enemies are already making strategic moves, and Barry doesn't even know where the Whitehouse shitter is.
Pull your head out of your ass.
post #40 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Pull your head out of your ass.
You're knowledge of politics could fit in a thimble. Please, man, please...

post #41 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
And to play Devil's Advocate, what kind of governing experience does Obama have that sets him so far ahead of Palin? I understand your point about them going hand in hand, but just because someone didn't learn much from their experience doesn't mean they don't have it.
Obama is a senator. He has been for four years. He's been dealing with state and national issues for four years. Palin is only 2 years in her first term of office as a state governor. Being a "maverick" or whatever she calls herself.

Of course John McCain has more experience, being a senator for how long? He came at a time when few had faith in the republican party. His problem was that he got away from convincing people to vote for him, and started trying to convince people NOT to vote for Obama. I would've thought that after the last election when the democrats did the same thing and lost, they would've stuck with the original gameplan.
post #42 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
You're knowledge of politics could fit in a thimble. Please, man, please...
What percentage of the brain is dedicated to politics? Your statement is probably true. I just want to know how you know what every country around us is planning. I didn't know that you were "in" with foreign leaders and their plans.
post #43 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Provincial minds in the lower 48 do not think about Alaska when they think about America, and you have just proven that. Last time I looked Alaska also borders Canada, so that puts her one up on you.
post #44 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:22 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Obama is a senator. He has been for four years. He's been dealing with state and national issues for four years. Palin is only 2 years in her first term of office as a state governor. Being a "maverick" or whatever she calls herself.

Of course John McCain has more experience, being a senator for how long? He came at a time when few had faith in the republican party. His problem was that he got away from convincing people to vote for him, and started trying to convince people NOT to vote for Obama. I would've thought that after the last election when the democrats did the same thing and lost, they would've stuck with the original gameplan.
Governor> Senator, is a well-known fact, but why argue with the experts?

post #45 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Lifer

Quote:
What percentage of the brain is dedicated to politics? Your statement is probably true. I just want to know how you know what every country around us is planning. I didn't know that you were "in" with foreign leaders and their plans.
I don't, and neither does Barry, so what do you know about Alaska relating to Russia?

post #46 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I believe a more correct statement would be "obama has been present while the Senate dealt with state nad national issues for four years". Watching the Senate at work does not qualify one to be President.
post #47 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
Provincial minds in the lower 48 do not think about Alaska when they think about America, and you have just proven that. Last time I looked Alaska also borders Canada, so that puts her one up on you.
Because America is concerned about Canada. Well, we're also pretty close to Cuba, Jamaica, and other islands in the Carribean, and according to Palin, being pretty close counts.
post #48 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
I believe a more correct statement would be "obama has been present while the Senate dealt with state nad national issues for four years". Watching the Senate at work does not qualify one to be President.
When you're voting, you're more than present. Just like in school, sports, etc... you can be present without participating.
post #49 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't, and neither does Barry, so what do you know about Alaska relating to Russia?
Essentially, there is no relationship. She threw that out there and for nothing. They just happen to be close to one another.
post #50 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Essentially, there is no relationship. She threw that out there and for nothing. They just happen to be close to one another.
Holy shit. Please go to a forum you know something about, if that exists' on this board.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement