Originally Posted by gpamp
You really don't see the humor in the right electing George W. Bush 2 terms in a row? That comic tragedy can write itself (hence the movie "W."). We've been laughing at you guys for the past 8 years. Constantly attempting to validate W's every horrible move or mistake. The fact that you think Obama will be worse than George W. is causing some giggles, I'm sure.
I say you guys start attacking Palin, if you're that angry about all this. She lost the election for you.
- McCain didn't run the best campaign.
- Obama had probably the best campaign ever ran.
- McCain was using public financing.
- Obama was using fundraising tactics, raising the most amount of money for a campaign ever.
- Both VP choices weren't the best decisions as Biden is, well, Biden, and Palin proved that she needed a few years more experience in politics, even if some of the questions she was asked weren't the most fair.
- Speaking of experience, it's a shame that we elected someone to the Presidency who has about as much experience as Sarah Palin.
Those are all facts, dipshit.
It wasn't Palin who lost the election, it was basically Obama who purchased it. If John McCain would have had the money at his disposal that Mr. Obama did, I'm sure this race would have been much closer.
Anyways -- I've slept it off and managed to come away without a hangover. I'll be hoping that your messiah does as good a job as can be asked of him without bringing harm to the country or myself.