Thanks... - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Thanks...

Thanks for turning your backs on us

Thanks for starting the society I don't want my children to grow up in

Thanks for showing how much you appreciate our efforts out here

Thanks for following the word "change" rather than reason and reality

Thanks for nothing.






I can honestly say that the majority of America is out of their mind. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. It doesn't even matter who is in now. We now see the TRUE America and what it wants.
Denny is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:21 PM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Sorry, Denny. I voted for mccain.
mikeb is offline  
post #3 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Lifer
 
mopar63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Watauga
Posts: 1,136
Agreed, well said.

But we will make it we always have.

Mopar63

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
mopar63 is offline  
 
post #4 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Lifer
 
Shaithis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Corinth
Posts: 6,223
I can't even describe my disapointment. But at least i now know that i need to move my money out of this country in the months to come.

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
Shaithis is offline  
post #5 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Keller
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Thanks for turning your backs on us

Thanks for starting the society I don't want my children to grow up in

Thanks for showing how much you appreciate our efforts out here

Thanks for following the word "change" rather than reason and reality

Thanks for nothing.






I can honestly say that the majority of America is out of their mind. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. It doesn't even matter who is in now. We now see the TRUE America and what it wants.
X2
Jarhead93 is offline  
post #6 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:28 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
I voted for your safety Denny, as well as everything else that defends this country (either militarily or privately).

Sorry Brother The dumb cocksuckers let us all down.
Sean88gt is offline  
post #7 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:28 PM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy
 
stinginstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,644
Mccain won Texas handily - we did our part
stinginstang is offline  
post #8 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Raise your children properly. They are the ones who will determine the future.
Hass is offline  
post #9 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Num say'n? (tm)
 
JP135's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,702
When the our new and completely unqualified Commander in Chief pulls the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan, then the work, the progress, the injuries and the lives lost there will truly have been in vain. Both countries will descend into absolute chaos within months.

DFWMustangs.net
JP135 is offline  
post #10 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:35 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,173
I am disgusted....I can't watch anymore of this. I am going to find something in my movie collection that reminds me of the men and women I served with and those that I lost. In their honor I will will defend OIF with all my being and never allow it to be referred to as a "mistake" in my presence.
usmcluke is offline  
post #11 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:37 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,635
im sorry denny, i really am.


keep your head down. well be praying for yall
sc281_99-0135 is offline  
post #12 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Carrollton, Tx.
Posts: 207
I voted for McCain.
It's sad when race takes precedence over qualifications to be Commander In Chief.

Pathetic!

When seconds count, police are only minutes away!



Dying for me was the most He could do, living for Him is the least I can do.

CSBA #600
Up0n0ne is offline  
post #13 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:38 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP135
When the our new and completely unqualified Commander in Chief pulls the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan, then the work, the progress, the injuries and the lives lost there will truly have been in vain. Both countries will descend into absolute chaos within months.
Not in vain. NEVER in vain, our sacrifices were obviously unrecognized by the American people at large....the same people that say they "support the troops" has left us questioning why we have put our lives on the line, left our families to worry, and given up so much.

I feel much like I did the evening of 9/11/2000. Numb, disgusted, scared, angered, reflective, and a deep concern for the future of my son.
usmcluke is offline  
post #14 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb
Sorry, Denny. I voted for mccain.
Yep. Im completely disturbed. I dont think ive been this freaked out since 9/11.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #15 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Token Union Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: texas
Posts: 2,912
So how long before Obama is tested as Biden called it. Anyone taking bets if Bush decides to get froggy in his last two months.

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.
FreightTrain is offline  
post #16 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Token Troll
 
GhostTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sherman
Posts: 4,101
I'm willing to bet it'll be a fiasco and conservatism will rebound in 4 years.

I'm not looking forward to the next 4 years though.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
GhostTX is offline  
post #17 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Thumbs down

and they want me to reenlist and serve under this piece of shit?
SlowLX is offline  
post #18 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Token Troll
 
GhostTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sherman
Posts: 4,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX
and they want me to reenlist and serve under this piece of shit?
Don't worry, he'll be cutting back the military so much you couldn't re-enlist if you wanted to.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
GhostTX is offline  
post #19 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
DOHCTR is offline  
post #20 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:58 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX
and they want me to reenlist and serve under this piece of shit?
Exactly. You and over 2 million others.
Sean88gt is offline  
post #21 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:00 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcluke
I am disgusted....I can't watch anymore of this. I am going to find something in my movie collection that reminds me of the men and women I served with and those that I lost. In their honor I will will defend OIF with all my being and never allow it to be referred to as a "mistake" in my presence.
hooah
exlude is offline  
post #22 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Keller
Posts: 246
Jarhead93 is offline  
post #23 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Lifer
 
Shaithis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Corinth
Posts: 6,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX
and they want me to reenlist and serve under this piece of shit?
Soon, we will all be serving obama thru his "community organizations" and "social programs".

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
Shaithis is offline  
post #24 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:07 PM
In the Batter's Box
 
Chrm10SPkZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: DFW minus the D
Posts: 2,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Up0n0ne
I voted for McCain.
It's sad when race takes precedence over qualifications to be Commander In Chief.

Pathetic!
x2.....All the Founding fathers are probably turning over in their grave right now...
Chrm10SPkZ28 is offline  
post #25 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:08 PM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06
Yep. Im completely disturbed. I dont think ive been this freaked out since 9/11.
Yup, same sickening felling I had in my gut that I got when I watched the plane slam into the second tower. Feeling truly ill.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #26 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:13 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Dear Dennis,

I'm sorry.

Regards and thanks,

Geof

Geor! is offline  
post #27 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Lifer
 
SUX2BU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: On tha run from the gramer & speling plice
Posts: 2,097
Woo Hoo!

Yes, my spelling and grammar are horrendous. Thank you for pointing it out, you have a firm grasp of the obvious. Have you ever thought of making this a career choice? You might even reach the prestigious rank of Captain Obvious.
SUX2BU is offline  
post #28 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR
LOL
David is offline  
post #29 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Lifer
 
centexchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kempner,Texas
Posts: 2,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU
Woo Hoo!
f off. can you show a little respect to someone other than yourself. Really?

"Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine." Elvis Presley

Dana
centexchick is offline  
post #30 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:22 PM
dead
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,611
fuck it.
momo stallion is offline  
post #31 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Lifer
 
SUX2BU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: On tha run from the gramer & speling plice
Posts: 2,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick
f off. can you show a little respect to someone other than yourself. Really?
Yeah cause DFW Stangs is one of the most respectful sites on tha web.
Seems like everyone can dish it out but not take it.

Yes, my spelling and grammar are horrendous. Thank you for pointing it out, you have a firm grasp of the obvious. Have you ever thought of making this a career choice? You might even reach the prestigious rank of Captain Obvious.
SUX2BU is offline  
post #32 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:25 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU
Yeah cause DFW Stangs is one of the most respectful sites on tha web.
Your 15 minutes of dfwstangs fame are over. Fuck off, go back to that hole of yours. I don't have a problem with you because you voted for Obama or your political affiliation. It's just that you're one of those morons, complete and total morons, that is vying so hard for attention simply for your idiocy. It's annoying, we get it, you are pathetic. You have piss poor priorities and a tragic short coming in genetics, we got it. Carry the fuck on, dipshit.
exlude is offline  
post #33 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Burleson
Posts: 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Your 15 minutes of dfwstangs fame are over. Fuck off, go back to that hole of yours. I don't have a problem with you because you voted for Obama or your political affiliation. It's just that you're one of those morons, complete and total morons, that is vying so hard for attention simply for your idiocy. It's annoying, we get it, you are pathetic. You have piss poor priorities and a tragic short coming in genetics, we got it. Carry the fuck on, dipshit.

X2
kwikstang91 is offline  
post #34 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Lifer
 
centexchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kempner,Texas
Posts: 2,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU
Yeah cause DFW Stangs is one of the most respectful sites on tha web.
Seems like everyone can dish it out but not take it.
it is one thing to argue politics and such, but when there are guys here who you enjoy fucking around with it does not mean that you should blatantly disrespect them or what they are doing or have done. Remember that in 4 years when you can not afford that nice suv or that new carport on that nice house. Times are going to get tough. I am sorry that you feel so strongly about your convictions and that you can not see past the end of your nose. Time will only tell what will happen, but for now most of us are sick.

"Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine." Elvis Presley

Dana
centexchick is offline  
post #35 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Fort Leavenworth, KS
Posts: 643
Why is everyone worried, is Obama sending Denny to die, it is like a funeral in here. Denny you are not the only soldier here, you have a new Commander and Chief? why did the sky suddenly fall.
PGreenCobra is offline  
post #36 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:29 PM
UNFUCKWITHABLE
 
Strychnine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Putting the sensual in nonconsensual since 1984
Posts: 12,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX
and they want me to reenlist and serve under this piece of shit?
Speaking of which, I just got a txt msg from my brother:

"Maggie has a friend at West Point. His facebook and myspace status now reads 'fuck my life. obama is my commander in chief'."


.

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
Strychnine is offline  
post #37 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Lifer
 
jw33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: MARINE CORPS EXTREMIST
Posts: 7,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenCobra
Why is everyone worried, is Obama sending Denny to die, it is like a funeral in here. Denny you are not the only soldier here, you have a new Commander and Chief? why did the sky suddenly fall.

no shit, right?
jw33 is offline  
post #38 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:35 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 147
The really sad part is, is that more than half of USA is just like him. They are either: 1) A degenerate fuck who does not appreciate anything the history of this country has to offer 2) A pan handling lazy piece of shit who believes that he deserves a hand out instead of working hard to make something of him self.

And seeing as he has an Escalade Obama is going to pay for I am guessing he fits under #1. Or I could be wrong he could live in that Escalade and sit on the corner of NW Highway and 35.

66 coupe deville
2005 f350
subtle_68 is offline  
post #39 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:35 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenCobra
Why is everyone worried, is Obama sending Denny to die, it is like a funeral in here. Denny you are not the only soldier here, you have a new Commander and Chief? why did the sky suddenly fall.

i think you should take a little more stock in whos saying it.


denny
usmclike
jarhead

and a few others


these are people ON THE GROUND out there


if we can send some type of care packages for you guys, please let us know.


again im sorry yall are having a CIC thats gonna care about political pussyfooting more than our soldiers lives.

if THEY are worried, WE need to pay attention
sc281_99-0135 is offline  
post #40 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:42 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Fort Leavenworth, KS
Posts: 643
Yeah they can get the fuck out to, hang it up if your butt hurt no one is making them stay finish your contract and go, we change command all the time in the Military, I would hate to be one of these guys Soldiers or Marines, to lose faith in serving the nation because the nation you serve chose a President, move on we will be fine without you.
PGreenCobra is offline  
post #41 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:42 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenCobra
Yeah they can get the fuck out to, hang it up if your butt hurt no one is making them stay finish your contract and go, we change command all the time in the Military, I would hate to be one of these guys Soldiers or Marines, to lose faith in serving the nation because the nation you serve chose a President, move on we will be fine without you.
He's not a President. He's more of a National Organizer.

Geor! is offline  
post #42 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:43 PM Thread Starter
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenCobra
Why is everyone worried, is Obama sending Denny to die, it is like a funeral in here. Denny you are not the only soldier here, you have a new Commander and Chief? why did the sky suddenly fall.
He is NOT my Commander in Chief!

I am not military. I am over here on my own to support those who are under orders. You should have seen the DFAC this morning. It's like we all got punched in the gut. I guess that is what a knife in the back feels like. We've got people ready to demob just because of this. Why is everyone so worried?!?! Fuck... I'm not going to explain it anymore. You'll all get front-row seats.

I don't give a fuck about those asshole faggots who are leaving here because of this. I'm staying until MY military has to leave or I'm made to leave. I hear it's cold in Afghanistan already. I always said I'd never go, but damn...
Denny is offline  
post #43 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:44 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
God bless you Denny.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #44 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:45 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Burleson
Posts: 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenCobra
Yeah they can get the fuck out to, hang it up if your butt hurt no one is making them stay finish your contract and go, we change command all the time in the Military, I would hate to be one of these guys Soldiers or Marines, to lose faith in serving the nation because the nation you serve chose a President, move on we will be fine without you.

It will not be fine without them when our military shrinks due to stupid peoples decisions. I am a veteran and for reasons like this, I will not let my sons serve in the military. I will not let them die for people who do not care.
kwikstang91 is offline  
post #45 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Lifer
 
centexchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kempner,Texas
Posts: 2,247
I can totally understand Denny, My father in law is headed back on the 14th. He supports the military and the MRAP. one of the few civillians who can trouble shoot it here on Ft. Hood. (or so I am told). He just came home last month and heads back on the 14th. He will stay till told to come home. It is what he does, supports our troops.

Thanks for watching our guys and gals. Hopefully it won't be as bad as it seems

"Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine." Elvis Presley

Dana
centexchick is offline  
post #46 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?
 
flashstang04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,224
Bah Denny, your post made me more sad than I was.....we tried mate... you can't cure stupid..

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
flashstang04 is offline  
post #47 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:50 PM Thread Starter
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenCobra
Yeah they can get the fuck out to, hang it up if your butt hurt no one is making them stay finish your contract and go, we change command all the time in the Military, I would hate to be one of these guys Soldiers or Marines, to lose faith in serving the nation because the nation you serve chose a President, move on we will be fine without you.
Spoken like a true sack of shit...

You think this is a like/hate thing between me and Obama? You're showing your shallowness. We're sitting here in the middle of fucking Iraq, watching over half of our nation saying that what we're doing isn't worth a fuck. Ya, it's a lonely feeling. Sadly, most of us knew this was coming, but we had this blind faith because even now, it's unbelieveable. No one pissed about the President, rather the message OUR COUNTRY has just sent us.
Denny is offline  
post #48 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Fort Leavenworth, KS
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
He is NOT my Commander in Chief!

I am not military. I am over here on my own to support those who are under orders. You should have seen the DFAC this morning. It's like we all got punched in the gut. I guess that is what a knife in the back feels like. We've got people ready to demob just because of this. Why is everyone so worried?!?! Fuck... I'm not going to explain it anymore. You'll all get front-row seats.

I don't give a fuck about those asshole faggots who are leaving here because of this. I'm staying until MY military has to leave or I'm made to leave. I hear it's cold in Afghanistan already. I always said I'd never go, but damn...
I am in Infantry O/T in the Battle Command Training Program, I deal with Corp and Division level staffs daily, not to mention the numerous Soldiers I keep in contact with that I led in Combat. So from the top of the Chain of Command to the bottom I have seen a collective sigh of relief that maybe we will begin to properly execute these wars. You are making a shit ton of money by being a contractor over there face it, you don't want the shit to end because then you go back to earning State side wages right. You would not be there if you worked the hours faced the danger and earned the shit paycheck my Soldiers recieved. I know why you are mad about an Obama Presidency, your selfish.
PGreenCobra is offline  
post #49 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick
I can totally understand Denny, My father in law is headed back on the 14th. He supports the military and the MRAP. one of the few civillians who can trouble shoot it here on Ft. Hood. (or so I am told). He just came home last month and heads back on the 14th. He will stay till told to come home. It is what he does, supports our troops.

Thanks for watching our guys and gals. Hopefully it won't be as bad as it seems
Those MRAPs are awesome! He needs to get ready to do a bunch of tranny swaps, though. They're blowing left and right.
Denny is offline  
post #50 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:54 PM Thread Starter
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenCobra
I am in Infantry O/T in the Battle Command Training Program, I deal with Corp and Division level staffs daily, not to mention the numerous Soldiers I keep in contact with that I led in Combat. So from the top of the Chain of Command to the bottom I have seen a collective sigh of relief that maybe we will begin to properly execute these wars. You are making a shit ton of money by being a contractor over there face it, you don't want the shit to end because then you go back to earning State side wages right. You would not be there if you worked the hours faced the danger and earned the shit paycheck my Soldiers recieved. I know why you are mad about an Obama Presidency, your selfish.
You've obviously never met me nor read any of my almost 40,000 posts on here...

Stop before you look even stupider.
Denny is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome