Attn: Obama supporters - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:46 PM Thread Starter
Token Union Member

Attn: Obama supporters

Extremely long lines are expected to occur at polling places all over America tomorrow as voters wait several hours to cast their vote. Due to this, The Election Oversight Committee has asked all Obama supporters to wait until Wednesday, Nov. 5 to cast their vote. We appreciate your cooperation with us on this matter as we strive to make your voting experience memorable.

I figured this place could use some humor the night before the election. Plus it's been dead in here for most the day. You guys already suffering from election hang over or what?

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Censored

I need to print this and post it up everywhere. We need to spread the word!

Doors Done Rite
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:55 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

I'm almost deadset on Obama winning tomorrow. I actually called it a few months back in my "It's Obama's race to lose."

I just don't see the momentum carrying from Bush to McCain. Palin I don't know what the hell to think of. I do like the idea of having the first VP I'd like to see in a swim suit though...

So I'm comfortable in the fact I can sit back and watch the next four years melt down for the democrats as we see program after program created and people still waiting for their handouts.

I've got 4+ years in expenses banked and in cash and quite a few ideas on how to defer income over that time and wait for some realism to renter the political system.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
Token Union Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
I'm almost deadset on Obama winning tomorrow. I actually called it a few months back in my "It's Obama's race to lose."

I just don't see the momentum carrying from Bush to McCain. Palin I don't know what the hell to think of. I do like the idea of having the first VP I'd like to see in a swim suit though...

So I'm comfortable in the fact I can sit back and watch the next four years melt down for the democrats as we see program after program created and people still waiting for their handouts.

I've got 4+ years in expenses banked and in cash and quite a few ideas on how to defer income over that time and wait for some realism to renter the political system.

I like your other post on the subject much better. The one where you said you were going to sit back and laugh at the black man while he fucks everything up. Who knows, giving him the Presidency just might save us a lot of headaches over the next 30 yrs. It might be a replay of the Carter years. I'll take 8 to 1 odds any day.

post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 12:36 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain
I like your other post on the subject much better. The one where you said you were going to sit back and laugh at the black man while he fucks everything up. Who knows, giving him the Presidency just might save us a lot of headaches over the next 30 yrs. It might be a replay of the Carter years. I'll take 8 to 1 odds any day.
Now, now... I only singled out the black man because MonsoonX was in the thread. There are equally as many white people thinking they deserve a hand out as well.

I think Sean has my words regarding the matter quoted in his sig.

But, I will repeat my mantra of over the past 6 months.

If I take one million dollars of my money and hand it out to 1,000 homeless people at 1,000 dollars a pop... in a week they'll all still be homeless and I'll be out one million dollars.

I've worked many a soup kitchens and turkey dinners at the convention center (and I'll do it again this year) and have only run across two families I felt the need to help out (I'm putting two kids, not my own, through college at the moment and I hope I find another.)

As Ron White says... you can't fix stupid.

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 12:37 AM
Packin' up...

Perhaps if Palin fails to get the VP job, she will pose in Playboy.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 12:37 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark
Stop it. I need to go to sleep tonight.

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 12:42 AM Thread Starter
Token Union Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark

If she waited 4 years she could also pose with her two daughters. In 4 years the oldest one should be back in shape and the middle daughter will be legal.

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 12:43 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain
If she waited 4 years she could also pose with her two daughters. In 3 years the oldest one should be back in shape and the middle daughter will be legal.
Now... both y'all fucking stop it!

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 12:45 AM Thread Starter
Token Union Member

Quote:

Damn it. You caught me in the middle of my ninja edit. I had to google to see how old her middle daughter was.

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 01:42 AM
IA2

Quote:

Yeah, i've almost come to grips with that reality. It'll be fun watching him fumble around and trying to grant all of the things he said he would do, and watching people get pissed off when it does not happen. Palin in 2012!
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 04:13 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Eric, you did call it, and as I remember it was at least 3 months ago. Seems like we've been discussing this election for years, doesn't it? I'm a good winner, and a good loser, too, so we'll live with what the American people decide, and hopefully prosper in spite of what we think may happen. As upset as the American people are with Bush, they are equally upset with congress. I'm surprised there won't be more movement there, but with the democrat getting the big job, the straight-ticket folks determine the rest. At least we can all piss and moan together, and keep tabs on the coming train-wreck. If Barry has half the hatred thrown at him that Bush has, he will fold like a paper cup.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 07:22 AM
Lifer

Fuck you guys for already conceding the race.

I'm going to support McCain until the last final moment.

Support your team or just going ahead and put an Obama sign in your yard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
lmao!

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 07:31 AM
reppin tha westside

Don't what y'all are worried about....IF Obama gets elected, he makes it 6 months, 1 year tops. They've already arrested nitwits trying to take him out, and he's just a candidate.

I'm not sayin.....i'm just sayin

------------------------------------------------------------------------
El Duderino.......of the Crown Royal Cruisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Jester, your posts do the same thing as going to a county fair, you really make people think "Hey, I'm not so fucked up after looking at that guy!"
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Fuck you guys for already conceding the race.

I'm going to support McCain until the last final moment.

Support your team or just going ahead and put an Obama sign in your yard.
Of course I support McCain, but reality is a bitch. I'm mentally preparing myself for the worst...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 11:21 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Funny you say that. I had a phone call just a few minutes ago talking about someone telling people they were voting in the wrong place.

The person went into the election area and asked a worker if this was the right place which the election worker confirmed it was the right place.

She told the election worker the story and they went out to see if this person was still out in the parking lot... she was, in a car, with two Obama bumper stickers on her car.

post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 11:22 AM
BANNED

Quote:
I've worked many a soup kitchens and turkey dinners at the convention center (and I'll do it again this year) and have only run across two families I felt the need to help out (I'm putting two kids, not my own, through college at the moment and I hope I find another.)

WOW. I have always respected your post and taken you to be one of the few-very intelligent people on here.

I just gained a new respect for you. That is awesome that you are willing to do that for someone else.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 11:24 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzwell
Don't what y'all are worried about....IF Obama gets elected, he makes it 6 months, 1 year tops. They've already arrested nitwits trying to take him out, and he's just a candidate.

I'm not sayin.....i'm just sayin

I do not think he will make it to his Innagural (sp) address or whatever they call it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement