Obama, his aunt, and yet another controversy. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Obama, his aunt, and yet another controversy.

Barry claims to have been unaware of his aunt's illegal immigration status. This is the same aunt he mentioned in his book. Her request for asylum was rejected four years ago and was ordered to leave the country. She refused and has since been living in public housing. However, you can't legally qualify for public housing with no legal status, but somehow she did.

Now for the interesting part. Federal campaign records show that she donated to his campaign this summer and early fall. However, her donations violate federal campaign finance law by receiving donations from illegal immigrants. Barry's campaign is now in the process of returning her donations because it was illegal for his campaign to accept them in the first place. Isn't that big of him.

Now I'm going to editorialize a little. Barry will expect you to believe he had no clue his aunt was here illegally. She's from Kenya as he acknowledged in his book. She requested asylum and it was rejected. Therefore, she was ordered to leave the country four years ago. And Barry would have absolutely not caught wind of that, this women that he so touchingly mentioned in his book. Riiight.

This is so awesome. The more you investigate any aspect of Barry's life the more turds you find in the toilet. And he is leading in the polls?? Poor Barry. Caught up in yet another controversy about illegal behavior involving someone close to him.

Main story quoted from CNN just for gpamp. http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS...=edition_world + http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/...unt/index.html

My favorite part of the story.

It was not immediately clear how Onyango might have qualified for public housing with a standing deportation order. http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS...=edition_world

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.

Last edited by Mustangman_2000; 11-02-2008 at 04:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 05:42 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

the sad thing is that this sort of thing has been found and mentioned several times, yet no one cares...

Are people voting for Obama to vote against the GOP or are they really that stupid?

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 01:58 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB
the sad thing is that this sort of thing has been found and mentioned several times, yet no one cares...

Are people voting for Obama to vote against the GOP or are they really that stupid?
Either stupid or a bad case of denial.

Quote:
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 02:53 AM
Banned

You know what we need to do?

HACK THE PLANET!

Although, It would have been priceless if something like that happened during his infomercial before the WS.

I've actually had people laugh at me for saying I don't watch cable TV news, and how I was biased... If they only knew.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 08:29 AM
Lifer

I thought I heard someone report that she actually worked at the housing authority also... not sure how she would pull that off but I'm sure that would explain how she got in public housing...
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB

I really hope he loses, but I fear there are enough stupid people to elect him.

BTW, I have never seen that quote from Pelosi in your sig. I wonder how many people who own guns will vote for Obama and not realize how they put their gun ownership in jeopardy. Very sad.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 08:10 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
I really hope he loses, but I fear there are enough stupid people to elect him.

BTW, I have never seen that quote from Pelosi in your sig. I wonder how many people who own guns will vote for Obama and not realize how they put their gun ownership in jeopardy. Very sad.
Yeah, I've been trying to pass the word about that as much as possible, but some people just don't want to listen. So, in the words of the late Charlton Heston:

"Out of my cold, dead hands" Mr Obama.

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 08:21 PM
IA2

I'm convinced that there are idiots that will vote for him no matter what.

We'll see tomorrow. If barry is voted in then the people will get what they deserve.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 08:29 PM
Lifer

You don't have to be a good candidate to win this election. All you gotta be is NOT republican.

Yes, my spelling and grammar are horrendous. Thank you for pointing it out, you have a firm grasp of the obvious. Have you ever thought of making this a career choice? You might even reach the prestigious rank of Captain Obvious.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 08:39 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU
You don't have to be a good candidate to win this election. All you gotta be is NOT republican.

WOW I am so glad people like you are using sense when it comes to voting.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Hate to admit this, but there is some merit to your statement.

Quote:
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 07:40 AM
$uper $low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Sadly, you're right.
There really are people that dumb out there with the power to vote.

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 07:58 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
That's what happens the republican party is allowed to be taken for a cheap fuck and a fast buck.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 08:36 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Hell, even liberals think Obama is a poor candidate.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement