Dallas County voting fraud - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 10:22 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Dallas County voting fraud

Those pesky dead Democrats voting from the grave again. Tsk Tsk...

Wonder how pervasive this really is and how much it contributed to Obama winning the Primaries?

You know what does it say when dead people and Mickey Mouse are voting for Obama? Perhaps us fellow McCain supporters are in way over our heads here.

Quote:
By RUDOLPH BUSH / The Dallas Morning News
[email protected]

Dallas County officials raised questions Thursday about a report by the online news organization Texas Watchdog that concluded thousands of people who may be dead are listed on local voter rolls.

The report at www.texas watchdog.org determined that as many as 6,000 names of people whose personal information matched national records of deceased individuals remain on local voter rolls.

The report also concluded that two men who died in the last two years were listed as having voted in the March Democratic primary in Dallas.

Dallas County elections administrator Bruce Sherbet said the notion that thousands of dead people remain active voters is dubious, and he questioned why the report came so close to Election Day.

He said many of the people the report identified had already been flagged to prevent voting under their names.

He acknowledged that with more than 1.2 million voters on the county's rolls, it is possible some deceased people are listed improperly. But he doesn't think the number approaches 6,000.

"The whole thing would have to be looked at very carefully before you take it at face value," he said of the Texas Watchdog report.

The county elections office gets weekly reports of deaths from the state's vital statistics office and monthly reports from Dallas County.

If those reports conclusively match a voter on file, that voter is purged from the rolls, he said.

Other names are more difficult to confirm and in many cases are placed "in suspense," leaving them technically on the voter rolls but without permission to vote, Mr. Sherbet said.

Of the 6,000 names reviewed in the Texas Watchdog report, about 3,000 were already in suspense, he said.

That suspension is intended to give the county time to clarify whether a person should be removed permanently from the rolls.

Some names may be people whose information hasn't yet been forwarded by the state or county to the elections office, Mr. Sherbet said.

Others may be people who are alive and whose personal information happens to match that of a deceased person in the national Social Security database.

And some number may indeed be deceased people who shouldn't be on the rolls, something the county will review, Mr. Sherbet said.

Dallas County Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, a Republican, said he was alarmed by the number of names in question and concerned about potential voting fraud.

"That could have a big impact," he said.

He said he will ask the county elections department to investigate and try to determine whether anyone tried to vote using the identification of a dead person.

"If it shows that they did vote, there is systematic fraud being conducted by someone," he said.

Mr. Sherbet said the county has begun an investigation.

And though there is always a possibility of fraud, the county hasn't had reason to forward a case of "dead voter" fraud to the district attorney's office in at least three decades and possibly longer, Mr. Sherbet said.

"I haven't found any situations where we proved they voted. We've seen some clerical errors. We've seen some mistakes that have been made, but not any instance of someone voting under a dead person's name," he said.

Staff writer Kevin Krause contributed to this report. http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw...s.37af499.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

According to the tv report there could be upwards of 6,000 dead registered voters in Dallas Co. It's still being investigated.

Quote:
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Worship me

That's nothing, read about Mississippi.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 10:30 PM

These dead people and Disney characters aren't voting. They're registered. I'm pretty sure if some guy walks in with a Micky Mouse registration, they'll probably ask for ID. And if he has an ID that realistic, let him vote.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
These dead people and Disney characters aren't voting. They're registered. I'm pretty sure if some guy walks in with a Micky Mouse registration, they'll probably ask for ID. And if he has an ID that realistic, let him vote.
Wrong.

Quote:
The report also concluded that two men who died in the last two years were listed as having voted in the March Democratic primary in Dallas.

Quote:
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Wrong.
I've heard the statistics a lot lately. And the percentage of that happening is so small that when it happens it goes unspoken most of the time. Unlike the real crime of taking away living, breathing people's vote based on a typo or unchecked "Mrs. or Miss" box. That can turn an election in Florida in 2000. Hypothetically.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 10:48 PM
BANNED

Quote:
I've heard the statistics a lot lately. And the percentage of that happening is so small that when it happens it goes unspoken most of the time. Unlike the real crime of taking away living, breathing people's vote based on a typo or unchecked "Mrs. or Miss" box. That can turn an election in Florida in 2000. Hypothetically.
well blatant fraud from one side, and a problem with incomplete or wrong forms that im sure affected both sides are 2 completely different things. not advocating either, just saying.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 11:00 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
First, I voted for Al Gore in 2000. You don't need to remind me of that situation.

In regards to my thread topic, we have no idea as to the real scope of this voting anomaly. We do not know just how much it played a part in the Democratic Primaries. This is not just confined to one single county. We have no idea how many erroneous votes went for the Democrats in the Primaries and what impact it will have on the General Election. There is a reason why ACORN is being investigated and why their offices get raided, such as what happened at the Las Vegas office. Democratic voting fraud is prevalent in this election. It has nothing to do with problems with bad voting cards and keypunch chads. This is deliberate and organized voting fraud committed by sympathizers of the Democratic party.

Quote:
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 11:18 PM
Bullet Sponge

Remind me again why we can't just do away with the dems this election? I mean.... if people are willing to try to screw the system this much and this consistent...why not punish the party?
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 02:27 AM
IA2

Quote:
All I needed to vote was my voter registration card.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 05:05 AM
GROWED UP WRONG

Quote:
Absentee vote!
Don't have to walk in....
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 10:16 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
This is deliberate and organized voting fraud committed by sympathizers of the Democratic party.
Quoted for truth, from a registered Democrat.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

Sponsored Links
Advertisement