From where does the gpamp, molestation thing stem? - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 02:17 AM Thread Starter
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
From where does the gpamp, molestation thing stem?

I've tried searching before, and I can't find shit. Why does the child molester thing keep surfacing?
slow99 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 02:21 AM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
I believe Mr. Majestyk or someone was involved, but I've often wondered the same thing. Anyone?

Slowhand is offline  
post #3 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 06:00 AM
Lifer
 
Mustangman_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 8,912
I don't know, but it sure gets old seeing it in every thread.

What's odd is how 90 Notch won't let it go. Who cares what someone on the internet thinks or says about you? I just don't get it. I would have laughed it off and forgotten about it by the time I ate lunch. I guess everyone is different.

What a waste of time and energy that is to argue back and forth with a complete stranger on the internet. People take social networking way too seriously. It's a very trivial and small aspect of your day to day life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Mustangman_2000 is offline  
 
post #4 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 07:01 AM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
I don't think gpamp is a kid toucher, just misguided politically, which ultimately could be a bigger sin

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #5 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 07:58 AM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
He got the tag because he tried to say that Paladin touches kids. Paladin investigated that stuff for years and stated that generally people who do this type of activity are generally the ones that think about it or talk about it. As such he got tagged.


Not sure about you guys, but I've never had the urge to touch kids.
Fox466 is offline  
post #6 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 08:03 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466
He got the tag because he tried to say that Paladin touches kids. Paladin investigated that stuff for years and stated that generally people who do this type of activity are generally the ones that think about it or talk about it. As such he got tagged.


Not sure about you guys, but I've never had the urge to touch kids.
It is definitely a moniker that he can't shake. Because of his other fucked up views, it makes him an easy target.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #7 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 08:40 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
I don't know, but it sure gets old seeing it in every thread.

What's odd is how 90 Notch won't let it go.
Mustangman:I've left a challenge for you on another thread since you for some reason decided to involve me in this completely nauseating nonsense. I'm waiting.

Notch kept insisting that gpamp was a dope smoker and gpamp retaliated with calling Notch a child molester....as I remember it?

Notch used to keep trying to talk about and attach me to something called NAMBLA which also is mucho fucked up. I refused to play and finally asked him why he insisted on repeatedly bringing it up. With his usual slanted banter he was trying to convince "someone" that if I was a liberal (who's not that doesn't jump on his Bush cheerleader bandwagon?) I must belong to or support Nambla? It's a men and boys sex deal that Notch would know much more about than me.
Notch ain't right in the head or heart and he won't let something he thinks is "witty" go even after it has clearly become obnoxious because he thinks he's impressing someone or winning a phony argument (even if it's only in his own mind).

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Last edited by black01gt; 08-15-2008 at 09:46 AM.
black01gt is offline  
post #8 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 08:58 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Last time, since I feel it perpetuates it more.

Paladin got tired of me saying things he disagreed with. At a certain point, he's unable to argue with his head, so he gets overly passionate and starts hurling insults. He started saying that I was on dope, just because I didn't see eye-to-eye with him. He tried backpedalling and saying that its because I'm a musician, and all musicians are on dope. I take offense to this, because I've never even had tobacco, much less any other drug, in my 31 years. So, just to use his debate tactics against him, I say that it's about as baseless as me, calling him a child molester.

He immediately shifted to victim mode, and started crying like a little bitch. I probably said it, originally, about twice. However, he insists on putting it in EVERY SINGLE POST now, in hopes that it will nullify anything I say, and renew his victim card.

Now-a-days, the only time I say it, is if I feel he's going too far with saying it to me, or with his insults. I've NEVER started with insults with him, and whenever possible, I keep them out of my responses to him. But if he starts with it, I go with it. It's obviously all he understands.

Oh, and at one point, he demanded an apology from me, stating that I was the one that went too far, regardless of his insults from the get-go.
gpamp is offline  
post #9 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 09:20 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
I believe Mr. Majestyk or someone was involved, but I've often wondered the same thing. Anyone?
You're wrong, you stupid fucking prick. I have had nothing to do with that BS, but since you decided to pull your idiot head out of your ass and associate my screen name with that shit without cause or provocation, are you perhaps feeling a little guilty of being a "sick fuck child molester" yourself, or are you simply a harmless gay cunt? Which is it, fuckwad?
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #10 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 09:24 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Can you feel the love?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #11 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Last time, since I feel it perpetuates it more.

Paladin got tired of me saying things he disagreed with. At a certain point, he's unable to argue with his head, so he gets overly passionate and starts hurling insults. He started saying that I was on dope, just because I didn't see eye-to-eye with him. He tried backpedalling and saying that its because I'm a musician, and all musicians are on dope. I take offense to this, because I've never even had tobacco, much less any other drug, in my 31 years. So, just to use his debate tactics against him, I say that it's about as baseless as me, calling him a child molester.

He immediately shifted to victim mode, and started crying like a little bitch. I probably said it, originally, about twice. However, he insists on putting it in EVERY SINGLE POST now, in hopes that it will nullify anything I say, and renew his victim card.

Now-a-days, the only time I say it, is if I feel he's going too far with saying it to me, or with his insults. I've NEVER started with insults with him, and whenever possible, I keep them out of my responses to him. But if he starts with it, I go with it. It's obviously all he understands.

Oh, and at one point, he demanded an apology from me, stating that I was the one that went too far, regardless of his insults from the get-go.
Shut up pothead!!
AL P is offline  
post #12 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 09:35 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
You're wrong, you stupid fucking prick. I have had nothing to do with that BS, but since you decided to pull your idiot head out of your ass and associate my screen name with that shit without cause or provocation, are you perhaps feeling a little guilty of being a "sick fuck child molester" yourself, or are you simply a harmless gay cunt? Which is it, fuckwad?
He's a harmless lil spoiled kid...but not a bad kid.
Nate is offline  
post #13 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 10:14 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
He's a harmless lil spoiled kid...but not a bad kid.
Yeah. I think the kid turns 18 tomorrow.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #14 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 10:47 AM
How you doin'
 
STANGGT40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: 8 Rib > 6 Rib
Posts: 28,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99
I've tried searching before, and I can't find shit. Why does the child molester thing keep surfacing?
this is one that i can't blame him too much for, but here's a brief summary.

90notch (or whatever his name is now) kept calling him a dope smoker because he's in a band. gpamp said that he's never even smoked a cigarette much less a joint (i know this for certain). 90notch wouldn't let up and kept calling him a dope smoker...his reasoning was that his belief is that most musicians are dope smokers. gpamp then started calling him a child molester because some cop got caught for child molestation or something, so he said, "you're a cop, so you must be a child molester", using the same logic as 90notch...so now 90notch is all pissed about it because gpamp basically did the same thing to him as he did to gpamp.

that's it, in a nutshell


edit...nevermind, gpamp explained it himself above.
STANGGT40 is offline  
post #15 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
I think they're both a couple of sick fucks.
46Tbird is offline  
post #16 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 03:41 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
I think they're both a couple of sick fucks.
I am a little constipated, if that's what you mean.
gpamp is offline  
post #17 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 03:42 PM
How you doin'
 
STANGGT40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: 8 Rib > 6 Rib
Posts: 28,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
I am a little constipated, if that's what you mean.
it's from all of that shit packin'!
STANGGT40 is offline  
post #18 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 10:32 AM
gear jammer
 
bucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: out west
Posts: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
I think they're both a couple of sick fucks.

No doubt

Live..ride..dream


1998 Suzuki TL1000
1983 HD FXSB
bucky is offline  
post #19 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 08:38 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 483
This was a very entertaining read. I genuinely enjoyed it.
SS

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
-Samuel Johnson
Stang Seller is offline  
post #20 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 09:17 PM
African Booty Scratcher
 
ELVIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Uranus
Posts: 13,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
You're wrong, you stupid fucking prick. I have had nothing to do with that BS, but since you decided to pull your idiot head out of your ass and associate my screen name with that shit without cause or provocation, are you perhaps feeling a little guilty of being a "sick fuck child molester" yourself, or are you simply a harmless gay cunt? Which is it, fuckwad?

take it easy baby fucker.

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
ELVIS is offline  
post #21 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 10:15 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS
take it easy baby fucker.

god bless.
Take a chill pill, pedophile. or excuse me, make that boy fucker to use your kind of language.

Did that castration thing you said you had done not work for you? Did this thread bring back all those old demons you thought you put behind you? Pitiful....

Last edited by Mr Majestyk; 08-17-2008 at 11:16 AM.
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #22 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 04:57 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Last time, since I feel it perpetuates it more.

Paladin got tired of me saying things he disagreed with. At a certain point, he's unable to argue with his head, so he gets overly passionate and starts hurling insults. He started saying that I was on dope, just because I didn't see eye-to-eye with him. He tried backpedalling and saying that its because I'm a musician, and all musicians are on dope. I take offense to this, because I've never even had tobacco, much less any other drug, in my 31 years. So, just to use his debate tactics against him, I say that it's about as baseless as me, calling him a child molester.

He immediately shifted to victim mode, and started crying like a little bitch. I probably said it, originally, about twice. However, he insists on putting it in EVERY SINGLE POST now, in hopes that it will nullify anything I say, and renew his victim card.

Now-a-days, the only time I say it, is if I feel he's going too far with saying it to me, or with his insults. I've NEVER started with insults with him, and whenever possible, I keep them out of my responses to him. But if he starts with it, I go with it. It's obviously all he understands.

Oh, and at one point, he demanded an apology from me, stating that I was the one that went too far, regardless of his insults from the get-go.
You still see calling someone in a band who posts like he is high the same as calling someone a child molester? You need to admit you should not have gone to child molestation (a baseless charge) straight from at the very least my circumstantial charge that you smoked dope. Just admit it was wrong, no apology, just the admission and it dies. Be an adult and admit your error. Like I have said before, ask your mother or a trusted adult if throwing around child molestation charges is acceptable anywhere. I bet they will let you know how worng you were.

I wonder who thinks going from a dope smoking charge to child molestation is okay besides you sick fuck?

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #23 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
I don't know, but it sure gets old seeing it in every thread.

What's odd is how 90 Notch won't let it go. Who cares what someone on the internet thinks or says about you? I just don't get it. I would have laughed it off and forgotten about it by the time I ate lunch. I guess everyone is different.

What a waste of time and energy that is to argue back and forth with a complete stranger on the internet. People take social networking way too seriously. It's a very trivial and small aspect of your day to day life.
I have explained it to you dude. This is not personal. It is about going from a dope accusation (something people brag about doing on here all the time) to a guy in a band who posts like he is high straight to child molestation as a response. It was wrong, improper, and he went into sick fuck territory. If you can't see that he went over the line I will never be able to explain it to your satisfaction.

I have been involved in quite a few "slamfests" on this site and I have only been bothered by the use of child molestation by the sick fuck. I wonder why you think I don't have a history of letting things on the interent roll off my back and have taken this personal.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #24 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
I think they're both a couple of sick fucks.
LOL, that may be true. I came up with gpamps based off of his use of child molestation as a baseless accusation. What do you base my charge off of?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #25 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 05:27 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
You still see calling someone in a band who posts like he is high the same as calling someone a child molester?
Right there. There's your error. Your opinion of "...who posts like he is high..." is soley based on the fact that I disagree with you.

And you can't handle someone who disagrees with you, so therefore you go straight to insults.

You're not a difficult person to figure out.
gpamp is offline  
post #26 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 05:28 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Right there. There's your error. Your opinion of "...who posts like he is high..." is soley based on the fact that I disagree with you.

And you can't handle someone who disagrees with you, so therefore you go straight to insults.

You're not a difficult person to figure out.
LOL, I was not the only one to say it sick fuck. I guess I am the only one who's opinion you care about, right? I guess I could just say you post like you are stupid, is that better sick fuck?

Do you still have the dreams sick fuck? Of course you do!

Nice sig sick fuck!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #27 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 02:51 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
LOL, I was not the only one to say it sick fuck. I guess I am the only one who's opinion you care about, right? I guess I could just say you post like you are stupid, is that better sick fuck?

Do you still have the dreams sick fuck? Of course you do!

Nice sig sick fuck!
Ok, you WERE the only one to say I was high for not agreeing with you. Figures you would like the sig. You & Mag hang out often? Or not outside the meetings (to avoid investigation)?
gpamp is offline  
post #28 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 09:10 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Ok, you WERE the only one to say I was high for not agreeing with you. Figures you would like the sig. You & Mag hang out often? Or not outside the meetings (to avoid investigation)?
I have never lied sick fuck and now you lie by saying no one else accused you of dope smoking or posting like you were high.

I like the sig because it supports your sick fuck label. You are now also added to the list of those who are too stupid to know when they are providing evidence of their own stupidity.

Enjoy the site now that there are threads about your sickfuckness.

Where is that banner saying mission accomplished?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #29 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 09:20 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
I have never lied sick fuck and now you lie by saying no one else accused you of dope smoking or posting like you were high.

I like the sig because it supports your sick fuck label. You are now also added to the list of those who are too stupid to know when they are providing evidence of their own stupidity.

Enjoy the site now that there are threads about your sickfuckness.

Where is that banner saying mission accomplished?
All your posts do, is show that you're too stupid to know when someone is using your own logic to show you how stupid you are.

You're the idiot, dumbass. But if it makes you feel better to use the only technique you have for getting your point accross (keep saying the lie, and SOMEone will believe it), then go ahead. Its like watching a showcase of "why no one likes Paladin".

And yes, you WERE the only one to say I was high only because I disagreed with you.

Haha. Dumbass.
gpamp is offline  
post #30 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 09:21 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lafayette, IN
Posts: 1,063
So which one of you is the bear and which one is the cub?
















j/k.

Regarding Slo3gt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
Whining about someone disclosing their salary on a message forum usually leads to said whiner being a broke dick. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.
hedkutter18 is offline  
post #31 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 09:32 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
All your posts do, is show that you're too stupid to know when someone is using your own logic to show you how stupid you are.

You're the idiot, dumbass. But if it makes you feel better to use the only technique you have for getting your point accross (keep saying the lie, and SOMEone will believe it), then go ahead. Its like watching a showcase of "why no one likes Paladin".

And yes, you WERE the only one to say I was high only because I disagreed with you.

Haha. Dumbass.
You are a liar and a sick fuck. Your "logic" is so flawed. I had evidence of your dope smoking and you had none for your completely out of line and lowlife accusation sick fuck. The stupidity continues and now you have accused another long term board member of having a child up his ass (Fox466). You know no boundaries and have solidified your moniker as a sick fuck piece of shit.

BTW, if I find a post where someone called you a dope smoker or accused you of posting like you were high, would you take a 1 year ban from the site? If I research it it better be worth my time.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #32 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 09:39 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
You are a liar and a sick fuck. Your "logic" is so flawed. I had evidence of your dope smoking and you had none for your completely out of line and lowlife accusation sick fuck. The stupidity continues and now you have accused another long term board member of having a child up his ass (Fox466). You know no boundaries and have solidified your moniker as a sick fuck piece of shit.

BTW, if I find a post where someone called you a dope smoker or accused you of posting like you were high, would you take a 1 year ban from the site? If I research it it better be worth my time.
Already, you're a moron. I NEVER accused Fox466 of having a child up his ass. I said YOU have a child up your ass. I said "Fox, did you have to move a kid to get your nose in Paladin's ass."

Your reading comprehension only proves that you're too stupid to post your "logic" in this forum.

And seriously... you had evidence of drug use, on my behalf? You're so full of shit, I'm shocked that you can speak without it flowing out of your mouth... oh, wait... it does.

Dumb piece of shit. Seriously, man. Apolgize for your misguided attempts at insult, and I MIGHT forget you're retarded.
gpamp is offline  
post #33 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 10:29 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Already, you're a moron. I NEVER accused Fox466 of having a child up his ass. I said YOU have a child up your ass. I said "Fox, did you have to move a kid to get your nose in Paladin's ass."

Your reading comprehension only proves that you're too stupid to post your "logic" in this forum.

And seriously... you had evidence of drug use, on my behalf? You're so full of shit, I'm shocked that you can speak without it flowing out of your mouth... oh, wait... it does.

Dumb piece of shit. Seriously, man. Apolgize for your misguided attempts at insult, and I MIGHT forget you're retarded.
Like I can keep up with all of your sickfcukness.

Evidence: You are a guy in a band and you post like you are high (or stupid).

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation sick fuck.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #34 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 10:47 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
I had evidence of your dope smoking


Where? You haven't said a thing yet, that shows evidence of his dope smoking.



I don't care for gpamp, in fact I think he's just as big of a fucking moron as Stang Seller, Zaruthustra, and cannonball96.


But he hasn't said anything, and you haven't proven anything, that would lead anyone with a brain to believe that he's a pothead.


Jesus. Stop. You two have the mentality of two year olds. Face it. You made a baseless accusation. He made one back. Period. You're the one that can't make a single post about him, without your childish "sick fuck" monikers.


I call for a banning of BOTH if that phrase is posted one more time in this forum.
bcoop is offline  
post #35 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 10:48 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Sick fuck child molester.

commence banning.
Nate is offline  
post #36 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 11:01 AM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
Sick fuck child molester.

commence banning.

Magnus is offline  
post #37 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus

LOL at the retard that made that poster.
bcoop is offline  
post #38 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 11:02 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
LMFAO...

BTW Bcoop...you get that PM about the soda fountain?
Nate is offline  
post #39 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
LMFAO...

BTW Bcoop...you get that PM about the soda fountain?

Yeah, sit tight for a second.
bcoop is offline  
post #40 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Where? You haven't said a thing yet, that shows evidence of his dope smoking.



I don't care for gpamp, in fact I think he's just as big of a fucking moron as Stang Seller, Zaruthustra, and cannonball96.


But he hasn't said anything, and you haven't proven anything, that would lead anyone with a brain to believe that he's a pothead.


Jesus. Stop. You two have the mentality of two year olds. Face it. You made a baseless accusation. He made one back. Period. You're the one that can't make a single post about him, without your childish "sick fuck" monikers.


I call for a banning of BOTH if that phrase is posted one more time in this forum.
I guess you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

I guess you are okay with the use of child molestation as a retort, huh? I'm not, therefore he is a sick fuck.

How about this, gpamp is a sick fuck!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #41 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 11:54 AM
Hunt James for President
 
openroadracer3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The Land of Gar
Posts: 4,779
i agree with bcoop.

jeez, who fucking cares if a guy smokes dope or not...... that's their life.

if i read this right and i think i did, i just can't believe one of these guys is supposedly a cop making baseless accusations? i wonder how any defense attorneys (that have cases pending that involve this officer) would like to know that? i bet he doesn't racial profile either.

95 Rio Red Cobra#3881
http://obamaclock.org
openroadracer3 is offline  
post #42 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by openroadracer3
i agree with bcoop.

jeez, who fucking cares if a guy smokes dope or not...... that's their life.

if i read this right and i think i did, i just can't believe one of these guys is supposedly a cop making baseless accusations? i wonder how any defense attorneys (that have cases pending that involve this officer) would like to know that? i bet he doesn't racial profile either.
That is my point, he is in a band and posted like he was high, so I asked him if he smoked dope. He responded by calling me a child molester. How inappropriate is that?


I love all the guys defending the sick fuck and the use of child molestation as a slam. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #43 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 12:04 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
That is my point, he is in a band and posted like he was high, so I asked him if he smoked dope. He responded by calling me a child molester. How inappropriate is that?


I love all the guys defending the sick fuck and the use of child molestation as a slam. LOL
You didn't "ask" him if he smoked dope. You "told" him he smoked dope, just like you try to tell me I'm with the KKK. You're are full of caca.

I am Notch! If I say it, it is true.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #44 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 12:13 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
I guess you are okay with the use of child molestation as a retort, huh? I'm not, therefore he is a sick fuck.

Not really. He made a baseless accusation, just like you did. You started all this childish nonsense, when you told him he was a dope smoker. So, all he did was reply with a baseless accusation just as you did. Granted, his was a bit more extreme. But it's the same fucking thing, and no matter how much we try, you just can't wrap your head around that fact.


For the record, I don't give a fuck what you called him, or what he called you. He just used the same tactics you did, and you refuse to acknowledge that.


And what the fuck exactly, does "post like he was high" mean? Admit it, you're just making shit up....


The bigger problem I have, is that you are too childish to let it go. I get tired of seeing the same bullshit in every fucking thread in here. If gpamp were to post up, to tell us all he had seen the light, kicked Obama to the curb, and was supporting McCain; your "sick fuck" phrase would be posted in that thread no less than 31 times.
bcoop is offline  
post #45 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 12:13 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
So some folks are butthurt because some guy got called a child molestor on the internet?

What a bunch of fucking whiny ass babies.
David is offline  
post #46 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 12:15 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by David
So some folks are butthurt because some guy got called a child molestor on the internet?

What a bunch of fucking whiny ass babies.


No, the one that got called a child molester is the one that's butt hurt. The rest of us are just tired of hearing about it.
bcoop is offline  
post #47 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 01:05 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
You didn't "ask" him if he smoked dope. You "told" him he smoked dope, just like you try to tell me I'm with the KKK. You're are full of caca.

I am Notch! If I say it, it is true.
The defender of the sick fuck speaks!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #48 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Not really. He made a baseless accusation, just like you did. You started all this childish nonsense, when you told him he was a dope smoker. So, all he did was reply with a baseless accusation just as you did. Granted, his was a bit more extreme. But it's the same fucking thing, and no matter how much we try, you just can't wrap your head around that fact.
What percentage of 30 year old guys in bands smoke dope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
For the record, I don't give a fuck what you called him, or what he called you. He just used the same tactics you did, and you refuse to acknowledge that..
If calling a guy in a band a dope smoker and calling a guy a child molester is tha same in your world,m how sad is that for you?

Let me know why you would treat smeone who smoked dope with your kid and someone who molested tham the same way. It really is sad that you don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
And what the fuck exactly, does "post like he was high" mean? Admit it, you're just making shit up.....
I have my opinion, you have yours. BTW, I am not making it up. I don't lie.

Is it really so crazy for me to come up with a guy posting wild ass liberal shit who is in a band to be a dope fiend? I mean really!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
The bigger problem I have, is that you are too childish to let it go. I get tired of seeing the same bullshit in every fucking thread in here. If gpamp were to post up, to tell us all he had seen the light, kicked Obama to the curb, and was supporting McCain; your "sick fuck" phrase would be posted in that thread no less than 31 times.
First, you need to get over yourself. I really don't care that you are tired of seeing it. Second, if he had just admitted he should not have used the child molestation as a slam when requested it would have died long ago, so you are very wrong and uninformed on this.

Have a really nice day!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #49 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
First, you need to get over yourself. I really don't care that you are tired of seeing it. Second, if he had just admitted he should not have used the child molestation as a slam when requested it would have died long ago, so you are very wrong and uninformed on this.

Have a really nice day!
Guards...please remove this man.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #50 of 116 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 02:18 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
Guards...please remove this man.
Good luck with that dude. If they don't remove you for the racist stuff they won't go after me for calling you a liar. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
5.0 svo = tossed salad, majestyk=salad tosser

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome