post #1 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?

Epic ownage of John Edwards!

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5441195&page=1

Edwards Admits Sexual Affair; Lied as Presidential Candidate

In ABC News Interview, Edwards Says He Cheated, but Did Not Father Child
By RHONDA SCHWARTZ and BRIAN ROSS
August 8, 2008

John Edwards repeatedly lied during his Presidential campaign about an extramarital affair with a novice filmmaker, the former Senator admitted to ABC News today.
Edwards
Democratic presidential candidate former U.S. Senator John Edwards (D-NC) speaks to supporters during a campaign event at the Keene State University in Keene, New Hampshire January 6, 2008.

In an interview for broadcast tonight on Nightline, Edwards told ABC News correspondent Bob Woodruff he did have an affair with 44-year old Rielle Hunter, but said that he did not love her.

Edwards also denied he was the father of Hunter's baby girl, Frances Quinn, although the one-time Democratic Presidential candidate said he has not taken a paternity test.

Edwards said he knew he was not the father based on timing of the baby's birth on February 27, 2008. He said his affair ended too soon for him to have been the father.

A former campaign aide, Andrew Young, has said he was the father of the child.

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

wat?

post #3 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 02:27 PM
not exclude

Breaking News! This just in: John Edwards is a politician!

post #4 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Lifer

Good god.

I feel for his wife and family regarding the public humiliation that have to endure.

However, I kind of chucked at the part of how he lied during his Presidential campaign. Find a politician that didn't lie, flippy floppy, or obfuscate the truth during their Presidential campaign and I'll then reveal to you the location of Jimmy Hoffa.

And apparently a $400 haircut can get you laid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #5 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Good god.

I feel for his wife and family regarding the public humiliation that have to endure.

However, I kind of chucked at the part of how he lied during his Presidential campaign. Find a politician that didn't lie, flippy floppy, or obfuscate the truth during their Presidential campaign and I'll then reveal to you the location of Jimmy Hoffa.

And apparently a $400 haircut can get you laid.
Yah..and this:

Oh and this:

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
post #6 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 03:18 PM
taco dealer

we almost had another bill clinton in office!!

IN YOUR MOMS BUTT,TX

***WTB 6 LUG UNIVERSAL CHEVY/FORD 26" RIMS***

08 AVALANCHE---daily driver
06 SILVERADO Z71--->chillin under the carport
06 NAVIGATOR--->wkend pantie dropper-ON 26" RIMS
04 ESCALADE---->sold
89 MUSTANG GT---> collecting dust w/ a flat slick
06 HUMMER------>9.5 MPG weekend driver
post #7 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Lifer

he is a politician thats what they do, who cares
post #8 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Pushed to the limit

Good thing his isn't Republican. If he was, he would have had to admit that the affair was with a guy.

Buying dogs kills.
post #9 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWTRTXSS
Good thing his isn't Republican. If he was, he would have had to admit that the affair was with a guy.
Please. This slick fucker had an illigitimate child with a campaign worker, while his wife fully supported him while she was undergoing cancer treatments! Remember how he was accused of "using" his wifes' illness for sympathy votes? Politician, yes, but a slick-ass lawyer first.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #10 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996
he is a politician thats what they do, who cares
If it was a Rep, I'm sure you would have the same response. Please don't downplay or minimize this sad situation. He was about as close as you can get to being in the whitehouse.

post #11 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 04:51 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Lets see... I thought John Edwards was a slimy douchebag before this..

So I guess that is just the status quo. Move along folks, nothing much to see here.

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #12 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 05:18 PM

Um... there's still a guy in the race, EXACTLY like this.

John McCain's first wife was in a crippling car accident. He sympathized with her by cheating on her (which he's admitted to) with his now wife.

Sounds like Vertnut's gonna have to go Independent.

Let the Republican apolgetics begin!
post #13 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Musician for the deaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Please. This slick fucker had an illigitimate child with a campaign worker, while his wife fully supported him while she was undergoing cancer treatments! Remember how he was accused of "using" his wifes' illness for sympathy votes? Politician, yes, but a slick-ass lawyer first.
ahem....

post #14 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp

John McCain's first wife was in a crippling car accident. He sympathized with her by cheating on her (which he's admitted to) with his now wife.

Sounds like Vertnut's gonna have to go Independent
Exactly? Hardly. But since you have trouble differentiating the two, I'll help:
IF this is true (and it's debatable)
1) McCain was NOT in a presidential race.
2) He did not deny it many times with the press DURING said presidential race.
3) He did not have a 'love-child" with her.
4) He did not pander votes of sympathy while his wife fought her dabilitating disease.

I won't vote "IND", because that's not my bag. None of them are perfect, but your ilk is just a little bit sleazier...
Your "party" is getting it's collective ass whipped, so I do understand your frustrations. First, 2000, then 2004, and now 2008. It just won't stop, will it?

post #15 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 08:09 PM

Quote:

Yep this is bad news for McCain, up until now most people had no idea about this but with the Edwards story out the media will almost surely jump on it and ask McCain about his past.
post #16 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayzo
Yep this is bad news for McCain, up until now most people had no idea about this but with the Edwards story out the media will almost surely jump on it and ask McCain about his past.
Maybe. We heard about it long ago, but he was no presidential candidate.

post #17 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
ahem....

You must resemble that remark...

I've always heard that if a shark attacked a group of people, it would spare the lawyer...out of professional courtesy.

post #18 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Oh horsehit. If you're gonna hold one politician accountable then hold em all and keep the field level. Personally I don't care how much strange pussy a politician gets. I want to hear how he's going to benefit me on his job.

And all the boo hooing between him and his wife is none of my business no matter how much the fucking craftsman tools media tries to make it.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Last edited by black01gt; 08-08-2008 at 08:43 PM.
post #19 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 08:54 PM

Quote:
I'm not saying it's as serious or dramatic as the Edwards affair, the problem now is that the media is going to start taking a look at Obama and McCains past and they'll be directly questioned about it. I'm guessing Obama will say no but I'm 100% sure McCain will have to say yes which won't help him out with women voters he's losing to Obama at 60% to 40%.

But there is another problem you will have to consider, the stupidity and ignorance of "undecided/swing voters", they don't look at what candidates do while serving in office, the issues, or what the facts are. They go for whoever makes them feel good or the guy they want to have a beer with, as soon as the pundits and oped pages start asking "Can McCain really be trusted even though he had an affair?" the undecided voters will go "OMG I guess we can't trust him!"

I'm not saying it's the end of the McCain campaign but it could wipe out the gains he's made in the pat week against Obama.
post #20 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
Oh horsehit. If you're gonna hold one politician accountable then hold em all and keep the field level. Personally I don't care how much strange pussy a politician gets. I want to hear how he's going to benefit me on his job.

And all the boo hooing between him and his wife is none of my business no matter how much the fucking craftsman tools media tries to make it.
You're missing major points, other than affair. Are you following the story, or "poo-pooing" it and hiding your head in the sand? I've been watching it unfold, instead of being on here... Try to stay informed, man. There are some pretty dark implications with this issue. There are tons of unanswered questions. There has been payola going on to his mistress and his former campaign worker for several months. Were campaign funds used for any of this? Edwards has denied any payments being made to anyone, but there are mansions and luxury hotels involved.

post #21 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I'm not saying it's as serious or dramatic as the Edwards affair, the problem now is that the media is going to start taking a look at Obama and McCains past and they'll be directly questioned about it. I'm guessing Obama will say no but I'm 100% sure McCain will have to say yes which won't help him out with women voters he's losing to Obama at 60% to 40%.

But there is another problem you will have to consider, the stupidity and ignorance of "undecided/swing voters", they don't look at what candidates do while serving in office, the issues, or what the facts are. They go for whoever makes them feel good or the guy they want to have a beer with, as soon as the pundits and oped pages start asking "Can McCain really be trusted even though he had an affair?" the undecided voters will go "OMG I guess we can't trust him!"

I'm not saying it's the end of the McCain campaign but it could wipe out the gains he's made in the pat week against Obama.
They've addressed all this already, when the New York Post tried to say he was banging a lobbyist. It won't work...

post #22 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 09:09 PM

Quote:
They've addressed all this already, when the New York Post tried to say he was banging a lobbyist. It won't work...
Right but with the NYT there was no proof and a denial by both parties, with this story McCain will have to admit what happened and I just don't see any upside in this for him. If I was his campaign manager I would just duck for the next week like Obama has and hope that the Olympics outshadows everything and then move on next Monday.
post #23 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Right but with the NYT there was no proof and a denial by both parties, with this story McCain will have to admit what happened and I just don't see any upside in this for him. If I was his campaign manager I would just duck for the next week like Obama has and hope that the Olympics outshadows everything and then move on next Monday.
We'll see...it's pretty old news.

post #24 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You're missing major points, other than affair. Are you following the story, or "poo-pooing" it and hiding your head in the sand? I've been watching it unfold, instead of being on here... Try to stay informed, man. There are some pretty dark implications with this issue. There are tons of unanswered questions. There has been payola going on to his mistress and his former campaign worker for several months. Were campaign funds used for any of this? Edwards has denied any payments being made to anyone, but there are mansions and luxury hotels involved.
"So goes...the days of our lives" Yeah I know she's been blackmailing him and and his non-existant campaign and there have been salaries paid. If he's guilty of breaking campaign laws bust his ass. He rolled the dice for the little head and somehow thought even in this day and times he could get away with it. He's an idiot. Just do it without a huge media built big deal. It shouldn't steel much thunder from the fucking economy, energy ridiculousness, cost of fucking living, a very expensive "conflict" over there and many, MANY more before I give a shit about how much pussy a politician is getting. His career's over and he needs to deal with his private life. Just crucify him quick and get over it. Like that's gonna happen The media will get weeks of bullshit out of this deal.

And I never noticed him being all that close to being in the WH.

post #25 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
"So goes...the days of our lives" Yeah I know she's been blackmailing him and and his non-existant campaign and there have been salaries paid. If he's guilty of breaking campaign laws bust his ass. He rolled the dice for the little head and somehow thought even in this day and times he could get away with it. He's an idiot. Just do it without a huge media built big deal. It shouldn't steel much thunder from the fucking economy, energy ridiculousness, cost of fucking living, a very expensive "conflict" over there and many, MANY more before I give a shit about how much pussy a politician is getting. His career's over and he needs to deal with his private life. Just crucify him quick and get over it. Like that's gonna happen The media will get weeks of bullshit out of this deal.

And I never noticed him being all that close to being in the WH.
It will be gone pretty quick. There's bigger fish to fry...

post #26 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
It will be gone pretty quick. There's bigger fish to fry...
I'm really hoping so.

I guess people wil have a little more respect for The National Inquirer now

post #27 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I'm really hoping so.

I guess people wil have a little more respect for The National Inquirer now
Fuckers actually came through! I guess it beats the shit out of UFO's...

post #28 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Fuckers actually came through! I guess it beats the shit out of UFO's...
Now if next months issue sez that "Elvis is a key witness..."

post #29 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 02:55 AM

Apologetics:

"he wasn't in a presidential race." (because THAT makes a big difference in moral character, and lets be real... that's what's being judged.)

"McCain's already addressed it" (hahahahahaha)

More apologetics, please!
post #30 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 02:58 AM
Out

I don't base who I want to run my country's presidency on where the guy sticks his pee-pee.
post #31 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 04:23 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
I don't base who I want to run my country's presidency on where the guy sticks his pee-pee.
But honestly Denny, if we found out Obama cheated on his wife would you not crucify the man for it?

Quote:
"he wasn't in a presidential race." (because THAT makes a big difference in moral character, and lets be real... that's what's being judged.)
I think you are right about this just being a moral character issue, but I think the Edwards thing is a lot more complicated. They can be simplified, but when you get into the details it looks like Edwards may have made a few other mistakes along with infidelity.

Quote:
If McCain already said he did it then what is there left to discuss?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #32 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 04:30 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06
But honestly Denny, if we found out Obama cheated on his wife would you not crucify the man for it?
Absolutely not! Don't you think I'd take a shot at Edwards? I didn't want him in office and I hope he doesn't run for any other office. I still don't think it's a factor on how he runs his politics.
post #33 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 04:58 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Absolutely not! Don't you think I'd take a shot at Edwards? I didn't want him in office and I hope he doesn't run for any other office. I still don't think it's a factor on how he runs his politics.
You voted for Kerry/Edwards didn't you?

It is a factor to me. Personal thing i guess. He made a commitment, I think he should stick to it. Throw out the morals for a second (is cheating still frowned upon by the US as a whole?), he still did not do what he said he would do. Hopefully it doesn't transfer over to his job.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #34 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 06:10 AM
EW
Procrastination Racing

Quote:

Yeah, but McCain is a democrat so...
post #35 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 06:12 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Apologetics:

More apologetics, please!
You really come across as an idiot some times. And yes, this is one of those times.

post #36 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 06:17 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EW
Yeah, but McCain is a democrat so...
Great point!

I'm no "McCain defender". I've said it all along..."he's not my guy". I have to vote against Obama, so he will get my vote.

post #37 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 08:33 AM

Quote:
You really come across as an idiot some times. And yes, this is one of those times.
Not really. I'm just pointing out the fact that even if John McCain took to puppy tennis, and was tossing thousands of puppy carcasses over his property wall every day, you guys would find a reason for it to be ok.
post #38 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 09:13 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Not really. I'm just pointing out the fact that even if John McCain took to puppy tennis, and was tossing thousands of puppy carcasses over his property wall every day, you guys would find a reason for it to be ok.
Did you read the post above yours?

post #39 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Lifer

IMO the repubs would be wise to let this die and not want too much flesh or it could bode worse for McCain and his marital and moral past than for a non candidate like Edwards.

"Lack of pussy make a man BRAVE!" Eddie Murphy

post #40 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 10:56 AM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwards on Clinton on Feb. 12, 1999
I think this President has shown a remarkable disrespect for his office, for the moral dimensions of leadership, for his friends, for his wife, for his precious daughter. It is breathtaking to me the level to which that disrespect has risen.
post #41 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Lifer

Oh, the hypocrisy. Great find.

post #42 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Out

Fucking... OOPS!
post #43 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Great point!

I'm no "McCain defender". I've said it all along..."he's not my guy". I have to vote against Obama, so he will get my vote.
Yea McCain isn't my guy either but at least he would ruin the country slower than Obama would. But you know this might be a good thing though, now maybe McCain won't get nominated at the convention and we can throw somebody else in the race
post #44 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 09:34 AM
Lifer

Quote:

I thought you were the guy who wanted a candidate who was above all of this typical politician BS. The "I don't care what he does with his personal life" is taken straight from the supporters of the President who committed a felony while in office and had sex with a subordinate. I hope that thought process helps you sleep at night.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #45 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
I thought you were the guy who wanted a candidate who was above all of this typical politician BS. The "I don't care what he does with his personal life" is taken straight from the supporters of the President who committed a felony while in office and had sex with a subordinate. I hope that thought process helps you sleep at night.
Not really. Most of Clinton's ordeal happened IN the actual office itself. It happened with an intern. It was a blatant abuse of power. Edwards was on his own campaign, with his own time, banging someone he personally hired for his video production and no official business was supposed to have been done at the time.
post #46 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Wow! A double gainer with a right twist! I give it a 2. "I thought..." That's cause you can't comprehend what you read. What part of "I don't give a rats ass about Clintons blow job, set up by a little piggie and her mother as a media and right wing tool" was too vague for you? I only said it about 50 times now.
Unlike you, I'm much more concerned with this type of shit: http://www.usatoday.com/money/indust...tlydrugs_N.htm than a politician's sex life. Let's see...our economy and future versus Edwards thinking with his pecker. Hmmm...that's a hard one. I'll let you dwell on that one and maybe there will be a segment of The View devoted to it for ya.

I sleep fine except when you throw one of your $.10 stupid assed insults, then I lose a week or two . I wonder (but don't really care) who gets more strange nookie. cops or politicians? Both are sworn to protect me and my family, but I have zero faith in either one of em mainly because of nutjobs like you, Bush, and Cheney.

Last edited by black01gt; 08-10-2008 at 01:14 PM.
post #47 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Not really. Most of Clinton's ordeal happened IN the actual office itself. It happened with an intern. It was a blatant abuse of power. Edwards was on his own campaign, with his own time, banging someone he personally hired for his video production and no official business was supposed to have been done at the time.
I guess I see it as Edwards was lying about the affair while asking me for my vote just like Clinton did about all of his affairs. Clinton was able to lie about it and then continue his ways while in office. Edwards wasn't as good as Clinton I guess.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #48 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Wow! A double gainer with a right twist! I give it a 2. "I thought..." That's cause you can't comprehend what you read. What part of "I don't give a rats ass about Clintons blow job, set up by a little piggie and her mother as a media and right wing tool" was too vague for you? I only said it about 50 times now.
Unlike you, I'm much more concerned with this type of shit: http://www.usatoday.com/money/indust...tlydrugs_N.htm than a politician's sex life. Let's see...our economy and future versus Edwards thinking with his pecker. Hmmm...that's a hard one. I'll let you dwell on that one and maybe there will be a segment of The View devoted to it for ya.

I sleep fine except when you throw one of your $.10 stupid assed insults, then I lose a week or two . I wonder (but don't really care) who gets more strange nookie. cops or politicians? Both are sworn to protect me and my family, but I have zero faith in either one of em mainly because of nutjobs like you, Bush, and Cheney.
LOL, I was talking bigger picture about how you wanted RP because he was supposed to be above all this type of stuff and then you say you don't care about Clinton or Edwards being complete liars and adulterers?

I always wonder why so many people would not allow a lying piece of shit to drive their car but don't mind a lying piece of shit to be their President.

I assume you don't mind a lying piece of shit being your President if you say you don't give a "rat's ass" about a lying adulterer as President. Am I wrong?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #49 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
LOL, I was talking bigger picture about how you wanted RP because he was supposed to be above all this type of stuff and then you say you don't care about Clinton or Edwards being complete liars and adulterers?

I assume you don't mind a lying piece of shit being your President if you say you don't give a "rat's ass" about a lying adulterer as President. Am I wrong?
He is above all this cheesy shit. That's why he's no longer a candidate.

Not to be repetitious but my choice for president is not a lying piece of shit. And I'll bet even you can't imagine him as "a player".

One more time...Clinton and Edwards' sex lives just don't interest me at all. Fuckin get over it fer cryin out loud. Try to think about something else for a change. Would you feel better if a republican politician had sex with somebody other than another guy and I got all torn up about it so you could defend em?

"Are you wrong?" Of course you're not wrong. Of course you're always right. I was certain that you already knew that.

Last edited by black01gt; 08-10-2008 at 05:40 PM.
post #50 of 169 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Lifer

Quote:
He is above all this cheesy shit. That's why he's no longer a candidate.

Not to be repetitious but my choice for president is not a lying piece of shit. And I'll bet even you can't imagine him as "a player".

One more time...Clinton and Edwards' sex lives just don't interest me at all. Fuckin get over it fer cryin out loud. Try to think about something else for a change. Would you feel better if a republican politician had sex with somebody other than another guy and I got all torn up about it so you could defend em?
You have really missed my point. You keep focusing on their sex lives, and I keep focusing on their lying and lack of integrity. How can you say RP is the best choice because he is not a lying piece of shit and then say it is no big deal that Clinton and Edwards are lying pieces of shit?

BTW, the consistent thing is to want politicians who do not have sex with interns, cheat on their wives, etc. I don't care what party they are from, they should be kicked out of office if they can't control themselves with sex, gambling, drugs, or whatever. I never defended the gay Republican who got caught trying to have sex in the airport like the liberals did with Clinton.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsored Links
Advertisement