Mission Impossible: Obama and no Teleprompter - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 12:17 PM Thread Starter
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Mission Impossible: Obama and no Teleprompter

No wonder he avoids debates. . . .


Magnus is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Lifer
 
67camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nevada,Texas Custom Tranny Builder
Posts: 1,344
Are we sure thats not Gpampers. What a fucking moron.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
67camino is offline  
post #3 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Censored
 
big_tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,699
LMAO

Gpamp posting equally embarrassing video of McCain in 3...2...1...

Doors Done Rite
big_tiger is offline  
 
post #4 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 12:26 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Sounds like a black GWB.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #5 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 12:28 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
reminds me of the president on http://www.americandreamzmovie.com/

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #6 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Lifer
 
347Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
347Mike is offline  
post #7 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 12:57 PM
Every day is.............
 
cobrajet69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Keller
Posts: 9,150
What the hell is it going to cost already? Geezus.



David
cobrajet69 is offline  
post #8 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Punkslapper
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Harleton, TX
Posts: 144
He's so well spoken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalInjection
It's both.......at 12 degress timming it's a street car, at 19 it's a racecar
BigDumbRedneck is offline  
post #9 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 01:06 PM
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
Is the guy in the audience yelling " You lost my vote"
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #10 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 01:12 PM
Every day is.............
 
cobrajet69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Keller
Posts: 9,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289
Is the guy in the audience yelling " You lost my vote"
lol

Don't know but OBsama sure appreciates his enthusiasm.


David
cobrajet69 is offline  
post #11 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 02:08 PM
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
Obama is a dumbass. Lets give kids with asthma breathalysers.... no wait lets do inhalators.
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #12 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 04:45 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289
Obama is a dumbass. Lets give kids with asthma breathalysers.... no wait lets do inhalators.
Can we get a moderator to change the title of this thread to "A thread full of hypocritical Bush supporters."?

"No, the guy that speaks badly is ok. Ignore the food-on-your-family quotes. Wait... what? We're shifting? Ok... the guy that mis-spoke is bad. Don't vote for him."
gpamp is offline  
post #13 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Can we get a moderator to change the title of this thread to "A thread full of hypocritical Bush supporters."?

"No, the guy that speaks badly is ok. Ignore the food-on-your-family quotes. Wait... what? We're shifting? Ok... the guy that mis-spoke is bad. Don't vote for him."
I wouldn't mind changing the title to "Bait for gpampers to continue making himself look like a retarded ass."

Magnus is offline  
post #14 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 05:03 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
I wouldn't mind changing the title to "Bait for gpampers to continue making himself look like a retarded ass."
Gpamp seems a little new to the political forum. I finish off Zara and now his replacement arrives... but honestly Gpamp is much, much easier to deal with.
CJ is offline  
post #15 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Censored
 
big_tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Can we get a moderator to change the title of this thread to "A thread full of hypocritical Bush supporters."?

"No, the guy that speaks badly is ok. Ignore the food-on-your-family quotes. Wait... what? We're shifting? Ok... the guy that mis-spoke is bad. Don't vote for him."
Damn you disappointed me I figured you woud have some video that made McCain look as retarded as Obama looked. Didn't they teach you in speech to not say anything when you don't have a structured sentence to say. He sounded like a robot that was asked a philosophical question.

Doors Done Rite
big_tiger is offline  
post #16 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 07:49 PM
Bullet Sponge
 
forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cooper, Tx
Posts: 3,142
I don't think it's possible to dig up a video that makes McCain look like the tool Obama keeps showing himself to be
forever_frost is offline  
post #17 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 01:04 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Its hard to find video of McCain because he's too tired to campaign. And seriously, every one of you ignored the fact that for 2 years in a row, you all voted for a guy who sounds like a retarded kid trying to explain why he likes caramel better than chocolate, when he speaks. I'm asking, why do you have a problem with a mis-speak, NOW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
Gpamp seems a little new to the political forum. I finish off Zara and now his replacement arrives... but honestly Gpamp is much, much easier to deal with.
Of course I am. I state a fact, and you just say "Gpamp sure is easy to shoot down", without actually disproving anything I say. You've got it made in the shade.
gpamp is offline  
post #18 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 01:07 AM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Can we get a moderator to change the title of this thread to "A thread full of hypocritical Bush supporters."?

"No, the guy that speaks badly is ok. Ignore the food-on-your-family quotes. Wait... what? We're shifting? Ok... the guy that mis-spoke is bad. Don't vote for him."
LOL! There's a big difference between making up words/misspeaking and not having a clue about what you're trying to say.

Slowhand is offline  
post #19 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 01:07 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Its hard to find video of McCain because he's too tired to campaign. And seriously, every one of you ignored the fact that for 2 years in a row, you all voted for a guy who sounds like a retarded kid trying to explain why he likes caramel better than chocolate, when he speaks. I'm asking, why do you have a problem with a mis-speak, NOW?


Of course I am. I state a fact, and you just say "Gpamp sure is easy to shoot down", without actually disproving anything I say. You've got it made in the shade.
Gpamp, you haven't even made a statement to disprove yet. You posted some ridiculous overcompensating negative reply that stinks of a self confidence issue. Every post you make you seem to point out the same thing: McCain is old. Now, coming from a political science background, that's normally a flag to say the person is immature, not very well versed in what they believe in, and they regurgitate childish insults they see other people saying. This is certainly not the way to make your point with me.
CJ is offline  
post #20 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 01:16 AM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
He meant "three fiddy".

90GT50 is offline  
post #21 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 01:23 AM
Censored
 
big_tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Its hard to find video of McCain because he's too tired to campaign. And seriously, every one of you ignored the fact that for 2 years in a row, you all voted for a guy who sounds like a retarded kid trying to explain why he likes caramel better than chocolate, when he speaks. I'm asking, why do you have a problem with a mis-speak, NOW?
And it is hard for Obama to talk without a teleprompter, because he is too high on coke.

Doors Done Rite
big_tiger is offline  
post #22 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 01:42 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Its hard to find video of McCain because he's too tired to campaign. And seriously, every one of you ignored the fact that for 2 years in a row, you all voted for a guy who sounds like a retarded kid trying to explain why he likes caramel better than chocolate, when he speaks. I'm asking, why do you have a problem with a mis-speak, NOW?
Just like when you were pointing it out then... for no good reason, other than make you whine. No one really care either way. We just like watching you point and say, "Well, what about HIM?"
Denny is offline  
post #23 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 02:40 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 6,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GT50
He meant "three fiddy".


what you say, three fiddy, hell no lochness monster, you aint gettin my three fiddy.
360 Notch is offline  
post #24 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 08:24 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Just like when you were pointing it out then... for no good reason, other than make you whine. No one really care either way. We just like watching you point and say, "Well, what about HIM?"
It makes sense. If you're going to say "don't vote for this guy, because ________!", yet the guy you're voting for has the same "__________", I think it's fair to say "what about HIM?".
gpamp is offline  
post #25 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 08:39 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
LOL! There's a big difference between making up words/misspeaking and not having a clue about what you're trying to say.
Dude. Bush making up words was ONE of the mistakes he always made, in speaking. Nucular. Strategery. But come on.



http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm
gpamp is offline  
post #26 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Every day is.............
 
cobrajet69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Keller
Posts: 9,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
It makes sense. If you're going to say "don't vote for this guy, because ________!", yet the guy you're voting for has the same "__________", I think it's fair to say "what about HIM?".

A little info on that picture in your sig. Obama removes American Flag from his jet

Never in my life would I have thought these words would come from me but.... If the GOP can't pull it's head out of it's ass, I believe we'd be better off with Hitlarry as a pres. than this anti-American, political disaster Obsama.


David
cobrajet69 is offline  
post #27 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger
And it is hard for Obama to talk without a teleprompter, because he is too high on coke.
WTF? High on coke?

redheadintx is offline  
post #28 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 08:58 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 58
High on coke??

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger
And it is hard for Obama to talk without a teleprompterbecause he is too high on coke.
You gotta be talking about GWB here, he did "comunity service" in Houston, and had his drivers license no. changed, so you couldn,t look up the record. McCain don't have a clue what coke is, just like everything else!!
bigwhip2 is offline  
post #29 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:07 AM
Every day is.............
 
cobrajet69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Keller
Posts: 9,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwhip2
You gotta be talking about GWB here, he did "comunity service" in Houston, and had his drivers license no. changed, so you couldn,t look up the record. McCain don't have a clue what coke is, just like everything else!!

Quote:
Through his book, Obama has become the first potential presidential contender to admit trying cocaine.
Link


David
cobrajet69 is offline  
post #30 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:18 AM
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrajet69
A little info on that picture in your sig. Obama removes American Flag from his jet

Never in my life would I have thought these words would come from me but.... If the GOP can't pull it's head out of it's ass, I believe we'd be better off with Hitlarry as a pres. than this anti-American, political disaster Obsama.


David
As much as I HATE obama, this is not a valid point because it looks like McCain's plane has no american flag either. Maybe im Wrong.
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #31 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289
As much as I HATE obama, this is not a valid point because it looks like McCain's plane has no american flag either. Maybe im Wrong.
DId he have one and delibrately take it off?
Denny is offline  
post #32 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:27 AM
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
DId he have one and delibrately take it off?
This is true. Gpamp what are your thoughts? lol
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #33 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:33 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Through his book, Obama has become the first potential presidential contender to admit trying cocaine.
I didn't know that. Thanks for the link. Funny how him admitting to trying cocaine spawned into him using cocaine before/during a speech. Clinton must have been stoned while in office. Oh wait... but he didn't inhale.

redheadintx is offline  
post #34 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
I think what it boils down to is fatigue and lack of preparation. He should focus on getting more rest and being more prepared before he speaks to a large crowd.

redheadintx is offline  
post #35 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
For shits and grins...


redheadintx is offline  
post #36 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:39 AM
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I think what it boils down to is fatigue and lack of preparation. He should focus on getting more rest and being more prepared before he speaks to a large crowd.
You sound like an Obama supporter?
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #37 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I didn't know that. Thanks for the link. Funny how him admitting to trying cocaine spawned into him using cocaine before/during a speech. Clinton must have been stoned while in office. Oh wait... but he didn't inhale.
And Bush ain't talkin...

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #38 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289
You sound like an Obama supporter?
I am honestly undecided.

redheadintx is offline  
post #39 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:43 AM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
WTF? High on coke?
That is a cheap attack. I think it has more to due with his blackness.



1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #40 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:44 AM
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I am honestly undecided.
Its not hard.. its an old man vs an anti american.
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #41 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:45 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
DId he have one and delibrately take it off?
I'm sure he probably said "I hate this country!!! Fuck 'em all!!!" and torched it off. Right, Den? haha

McCain had one on his plane, but the sticker did a flip-flop and decided to un-stick.
gpamp is offline  
post #42 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I am honestly undecided.
What are you waiting on?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #43 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Censored
 
big_tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
WTF? High on coke?
Gpamp pulled something from left field, so I just fed him some absurdity back at him. I do not really think Obama did a few lines before he went out on stage, and tried to ad-lib his performance.

Doors Done Rite
big_tiger is offline  
post #44 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
I'm sure he probably said "I hate this country!!! Fuck 'em all!!!" and torched it off. Right, Den? haha

McCain had one on his plane, but the sticker did a flip-flop and decided to un-stick.
So... you're NOT going to address it and defend your leader's actions?
Denny is offline  
post #45 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Every day is.............
 
cobrajet69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Keller
Posts: 9,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289
As much as I HATE obama, this is not a valid point because it looks like McCain's plane has no american flag either. Maybe im Wrong.
No, you are correct about McCain's jet. I would think he would actually add one considering the magnitude of it being on the plane.

Denny's statement was the point I was making.



Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I didn't know that. Thanks for the link. Funny how him admitting to trying cocaine spawned into him using cocaine before/during a speech. Clinton must have been stoned while in office. Oh wait... but he didn't inhale.

I just added that link for clarification about Obama and cocaine. Obama is an excellent orator, much better than McCain, and no, I wouldn't even compare Obama's speaking ability to GW's.


David
cobrajet69 is offline  
post #46 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:49 AM
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
So... you're NOT going to address it and defend your leader's actions?
lol when you call him leader it reminded me of a cult.. weird.
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #47 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 09:59 AM
I voted for McCain!!
 
Somewhere in Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Balls Deep
Posts: 3,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I am honestly undecided.
Sounds like you need to take advice from your sig. How anyone could even consider voting for the anti american, unexperienced, self proclaimed know it all that is Obama is beyond me.
Somewhere in Time is offline  
post #48 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somewhere in Time
Sounds like you need to take advice from your sig. How anyone could even consider voting for the anti american, unexperienced, self proclaimed know it all that is Obama is beyond me.
I don't know how someone could still be "undecided"? These two guys are so far apart, either way, it should be easy to decide.

You either want $2 a gallon gas, or you're a fucking commie...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #49 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Lifer
 
slow06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Its hard to find video of McCain because he's too tired to campaign. And seriously, every one of you ignored the fact that for 2 years in a row,you all voted for a guy who sounds like a retarded kid trying to explain why he likes caramel better than chocolate, when he speaks. I'm asking, why do you have a problem with a mis-speak, NOW?
Could you please explain which two years in a row you are speaking of, and who the "you all" is?

Oh and I have just as much fun laughing at Bush as I do Obama, when it comes to speaking. The question is (since i'm sure you laughed at Bush) is Why can't we have a little fun at Obama's expense too? He screwed up and it's funny.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
slow06 is offline  
post #50 of 80 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 10:18 AM
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06
Could you please explain which two years in a row you are speaking of, and who the "you all" is?

Oh and I have just as much fun laughing at Bush as I do Obama, when it comes to speaking. The question is (since i'm sure you laughed at Bush) is Why can't we have a little fun at Obama's expense too? He screwed up and it's funny.
Beacuase Glimp is on a mission to change all of our votes over to his leader Obama.

I think he is doing a great job.
mustangguy289 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome