I thought Bush wasn't going after Al Quaida and OBL?.... - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
I thought Bush wasn't going after Al Quaida and OBL?....

I guess gpamp and the other Bush haters who said it were wrong? I weill admit that even I didn't think we were involved in airstrikes in Pakistan. I wonder what else we are doing there!




Al-Qaida: Explosives expert wanted by US killed By ANNA JOHNSON, Associated Press Writer
Sun Aug 3, 4:15 PM ET



CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida confirmed Sunday the death of a top commander accused of training the suicide bombers who killed 17 American sailors on the USS Cole eight years ago.


Abu Khabab al-Masri, who had a $5 million bounty on his head from the United States, is believed to have been killed in an airstrike apparently launched by the U.S. in Pakistan last week.

An al-Qaida statement posted on the Internet said al-Masri and three other top figures were killed and warned of vengeance for their deaths. It did not say when, where or how they died but said some of their children were killed along with them.

Pakistani authorities have said they believe al-Masri is one of six people killed in an airstrike on July 28 on a compound in South Waziristan, a lawless tribal region near the Afghan border.

The U.S. military has not confirmed it was behind the missile strike. But similar U.S. attacks are periodically launched on militant targets in the tribal border region.

Both Osama bin Laden and his top deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri, are believed to be hiding in the rugged and lawless region along the Afghan-Pakistan border.

The U.S. Justice Department has accused al-Masri, an Egyptian militant whose real name is Midhat Mursi al-Sayid Umar, of training terrorists to use poisons and explosives.

He is also believed to have helped run al-Qaida's Darunta training camp in eastern Afghanistan until the camp was abandoned amid the 2001 U.S. invasion of the country. There he is thought to have conducted experiments in chemical and biological weapons, testing materials on dogs.

The al-Qaida statement called al-Masri and the other three slain commanders "a group of heroes" and warned of retaliation.

"We tell the enemies of God that God has saved those who will be even more painful for you," it said. "As Abu Khabab has gone, he left behind, with God's grace, a generation of faithful students who will make you suffer the worst torture and avenge him and his brothers."

The statement, whose authenticity could not be independently confirmed, was dated July 30 and signed by al-Qaida's top Afghan leader, Mustafa Abu al-Yazeed. It was posted on an Islamic militant Web site where al-Qaida usually issues official statements and videos of its leaders.

Kamal Shah, a senior official in Pakistan's Interior Ministry, said the government had "no official confirmation as yet" that al-Masri was dead. The White House declined comment Sunday.

Two Pakistani intelligence officials and at least one pro-Taliban militant have said they believed al-Masri had died in the July 28 attack. An American official in Washington had expressed cautious optimism al-Masri, whose pseudonym means "father of the trotting horse, the Egyptian," was among the dead.

Terrorism experts downplayed the significance of al-Masri's death.

"A big name does not mean a big impact on the ground," said Mustafa Alani, director of national security and terrorism studies at the Gulf Research Center in Dubai. "The bottom line is that those people are replaceable. The organization has developed in such a way that it can survive and fill in any gap even if Osama bin Laden was to die."

Dia'a Rashwan, a Cairo-based expert on terrorism and Islamic movements, said al-Masri's death could hurt morale among al-Qaida's followers, but it wasn't a huge loss for the terror group, especially in Afghanistan.

"Al-Qaida might be facing setbacks in Iraq, but not in Afghanistan ... and any loss will appear (to its fighters) as a triumph against the enemy, not a defeat," Rashwan said.

Little is known about the other three slain commanders. They may also be Egyptian because their pseudonyms included the name "al-Masri," which means Egyptian in Arabic. The Web statement identified the three as Abu Mohammed Ibrahim bin Abi Farag al-Masri, Abdul-Wahab al-Masri and Abu Islam al-Masri.

It gave no details about them beyond calling Abu Mohammed "the holy warrior sheik and tutor." It said some of their children were killed along with them but did not give any further information about them.

CBS News reported Friday that al-Zawahri, al-Qaida's No. 2, was killed or critically injured in the July 28 airstrike. CBS said it had obtained a copy of an intercepted letter dated July 29 from unnamed sources in Pakistan in which a Taliban leader urgently requested a doctor to treat bin Laden's top lieutenant.

A Taliban spokesman, Maulvi Umar, denied the report. Pakistan army and intelligence officials said they had no information that al-Zawahri was hit.

_____

Associated Press writers Maamoun Youssef and Omar Sinan in Cairo and Stephen Graham in Islamabad, Pakistan contributed to this report.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
<------Far from impressed by Bush.

I wish it didn't take an upcoming election to get him to finally do his damned job. But I'll take a pulverized OBL any way I can get it.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #3 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Lifer
 
Mustangman_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 8,912
I'm also not impressed by this considering we are 7 years into this particular agenda.

It's always good news to hear about dead terrorist, especially high profile operatives for Al Qaeda. However, the latency is troublesome.

I sitting on my couch can fire up some open source satellite images and see my mailbox.

An old man and his entourage sitting in a cave still has to be supplied food, water, and medical supplies. There isn't a kool aid fountain and McDonald's in the cave. He also has kidney problems and has other ailments. He most likely requires medication and treatment of some kind. How about figuring out where this shit is coming from and who is delivering it to his location by studying these suspected regions under a microscope. Anybody thought of that yet? I'll be happy to temporarily do some per diem work for the military and help those guys out with these common sense issues.

With the enormous resources and technology at the disposal of the U.S. Military we should be able to find these people.

This Bin Laden hiding in a cave for 7 years with reported health problems concept is still hard for me to grasp. I'm trying, I really am. However, logically it all sounds like bunk. He's probably already dead from natural causes.

This war was ostensibly started as a result of the Sept. 11 attacks. Bin Laden has been public enemy number 1 for many years. If the Bush Administration does not catch this guy dead or alive before they leave office, it will be a symbolic failure for this Administration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Mustangman_2000 is offline  
 
post #4 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
If it's so easy, then go get him!
Denny is offline  
post #5 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 12:25 AM
Lifer
 
Mustangman_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 8,912
I'm sure it's not easy, but it is frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Mustangman_2000 is offline  
post #6 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 12:58 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
I'm sure it's not easy, but it is frustrating.
That is an understatment!!!!
Denny is offline  
post #7 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
<------Far from impressed by Bush.

I wish it didn't take an upcoming election to get him to finally do his damned job. But I'll take a pulverized OBL any way I can get it.
Fair enough. I actually hope we get him in the near future, maybe mid to late October.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #8 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 09:34 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
This war was ostensibly started as a result of the Sept. 11 attacks. Bin Laden has been public enemy number 1 for many years. If the Bush Administration does not catch this guy dead or alive before they leave office, it will be a symbolic failure for this Administration.
Agreed.

President Bush has two things that must be done. Preventing another large attack and killing Bin Laden. Failure on either of these is unacceptable.

05 GT Torch Red C&L CAI, Diablo 93 tune, BMR LCR's & UCR, Pro 5.0, S UDP, Mac
<a href="http://giftube.com/"><img src="http://giftube.com/gifs/1016.gif" alt=""></a><br/><a style="padding:3px;background: transparent;color:#00ADEF;font-family:tahoma;font-size:10px;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;" href="http://giftube.com/" target="_blank">Gifs at Giftube.com </a>
jones4stangs is offline  
post #9 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
I'm also not impressed by this considering we are 7 years into this particular agenda.

It's always good news to hear about dead terrorist, especially high profile operatives for Al Qaeda. However, the latency is troublesome.

I sitting on my couch can fire up some open source satellite images and see my mailbox.

An old man and his entourage sitting in a cave still has to be supplied food, water, and medical supplies. There isn't a kool aid fountain and McDonald's in the cave. He also has kidney problems and has other ailments. He most likely requires medication and treatment of some kind. How about figuring out where this shit is coming from and who is delivering it to his location by studying these suspected regions under a microscope. Anybody thought of that yet? I'll be happy to temporarily do some per diem work for the military and help those guys out with these common sense issues.

With the enormous resources and technology at the disposal of the U.S. Military we should be able to find these people.

This Bin Laden hiding in a cave for 7 years with reported health problems concept is still hard for me to grasp. I'm trying, I really am. However, logically it all sounds like bunk. He's probably already dead from natural causes.

This war was ostensibly started as a result of the Sept. 11 attacks. Bin Laden has been public enemy number 1 for many years. If the Bush Administration does not catch this guy dead or alive before they leave office, it will be a symbolic failure for this Administration.
I think we are our own worst enemy in this case. We have people who think Bush should be brought up on war charges and others who think he lied to get us into this war and those are the same people screaming that not getting OBL is a major failure, yet they have done nothing to help the cause and have actually motivated our enemy and helped them.

Why would Pakistan or Iran think we are serious when we have liberal politicians voicing such terrible things about our President while we at war?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #10 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by jones4stangs
Agreed.

President Bush has two things that must be done. Preventing another large attack and killing Bin Laden. Failure on either of these is unacceptable.
Thank goodness the precedent has been set that if the attack happens on Jan. 21st, it will be the new Presidents fault. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #11 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 10:14 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
I think we are our own worst enemy in this case. We have people who think Bush should be brought up on war charges and others who think he lied to get us into this war and those are the same people screaming that not getting OBL is a major failure, yet they have done nothing to help the cause and have actually motivated our enemy and helped them.

Why would Pakistan or Iran think we are serious when we have liberal politicians voicing such terrible things about our President while we at war?
You think Pakistan or Iran don't take us seriously? Countries along their borders have been conquered and occupied. So, the voices in Washington are louder than the gun shots coming from their back yards? I don't think the workings of our democracy overshadow our actions oversees. I seriously doubt the talking heads on CNN can't be distinguished from US diplomats threatening them in their offices.

05 GT Torch Red C&L CAI, Diablo 93 tune, BMR LCR's & UCR, Pro 5.0, S UDP, Mac
<a href="http://giftube.com/"><img src="http://giftube.com/gifs/1016.gif" alt=""></a><br/><a style="padding:3px;background: transparent;color:#00ADEF;font-family:tahoma;font-size:10px;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;" href="http://giftube.com/" target="_blank">Gifs at Giftube.com </a>
jones4stangs is offline  
post #12 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by jones4stangs
You think Pakistan or Iran don't take us seriously? Countries along their borders have been conquered and occupied. So, the voices in Washington are louder than the gun shots coming from their back yards? I don't think the workings of our democracy overshadow our actions oversees. I seriously doubt the talking heads on CNN can't be distinguished from US diplomats threatening them in their offices.
I think the Nancy Pelosi's, John Kerry's, and Obama's and the other elected officials who have been undercutting the War on Terror are heard loud and clear by Pakistan and Iran.

Why would those countries listen to diplomats threatening them when we have elected officials saying we should negotiate with them and leave Iraq? They don't think we are serious!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #13 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
I think the Nancy Pelosi's, John Kerry's, and Obama's and the other elected officials who have been undercutting the War on Terror are heard loud and clear by Pakistan and Iran.

Why would those countries listen to diplomats threatening them when we have elected officials saying we should negotiate with them and leave Iraq? They don't think we are serious!
Remember Jimmy Carter? Deja Vu all over again...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #14 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
I think we are our own worst enemy in this case. We have people who think Bush should be brought up on war charges and others who think he lied to get us into this war and those are the same people screaming that not getting OBL is a major failure, yet they have done nothing to help the cause and have actually motivated our enemy and helped them.

Why would Pakistan or Iran think we are serious when we have liberal politicians voicing such terrible things about our President while we at war?
I hope they don't. It'll make for more entertainment.
Denny is offline  
post #15 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Remember Jimmy Carter? Deja Vu all over again...
I remember him well. //shudders//

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #16 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffrazr
When did ANNA JOHNSON start killing explosives experts?
I read that like three times, but I wasn't about to say it.
Denny is offline  
post #17 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 05:00 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
FUCK YEA!

All this time, the best armed forces in the world can't get this person and some reporter named Anna Johnson steps up to the plate!

Quote:
Explosives expert wanted by US killed By ANNA JOHNSON

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #18 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
The Islamist are so stupid they think the Chinese are gonna tolerate their shit like the rest of the world.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7540138.stm

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #19 of 159 (permalink) Old 08-05-2008, 12:29 AM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Remember Jimmy Carter? Deja Vu all over again...
<--shudders at the memory of that idiot
mikeb is offline  
post #20 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-04-2008, 12:40 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Taliban Hoooooo!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080904/...re_as/pakistan

The War Against Terror isn't finished!
Denny is offline  
post #21 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Token Union Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: texas
Posts: 2,912
Any body taking bets on what the October Suprise is going to be?

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.
FreightTrain is offline  
post #22 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain
Any body taking bets on what the October Suprise is going to be?
My money is on the last week of September
Denny is offline  
post #23 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-04-2008, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain
Any body taking bets on what the October Suprise is going to be?
I hope it is the one I am wishing for!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #24 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
I'm also not impressed by this considering we are 7 years into this particular agenda.

It's always good news to hear about dead terrorist, especially high profile operatives for Al Qaeda. However, the latency is troublesome.

I sitting on my couch can fire up some open source satellite images and see my mailbox.

An old man and his entourage sitting in a cave still has to be supplied food, water, and medical supplies. There isn't a kool aid fountain and McDonald's in the cave. He also has kidney problems and has other ailments. He most likely requires medication and treatment of some kind. How about figuring out where this shit is coming from and who is delivering it to his location by studying these suspected regions under a microscope. Anybody thought of that yet? I'll be happy to temporarily do some per diem work for the military and help those guys out with these common sense issues.

With the enormous resources and technology at the disposal of the U.S. Military we should be able to find these people.

This Bin Laden hiding in a cave for 7 years with reported health problems concept is still hard for me to grasp. I'm trying, I really am. However, logically it all sounds like bunk. He's probably already dead from natural causes.

This war was ostensibly started as a result of the Sept. 11 attacks. Bin Laden has been public enemy number 1 for many years. If the Bush Administration does not catch this guy dead or alive before they leave office, it will be a symbolic failure for this Administration.
I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU 100% ON THIS ONE. NOT TO LOOK DOWN ON THE US SOLDIER, BUT IF GIVEN THE RIGHT TOOLS AND INFORMATION OBL WOULD HAVE BEEN COUGHT ALONG TIME AGO. MY FATHER TOLD ME IN VIETNAM THEY HAD CAMERAS THAT COULD READ THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEWSPAPER ON THE GROUND AT 80K FEET. AND THAT WAS OLD TECH THEN. I CALL BULLSHIT ON THIS ONE " WE CANT FIND SOME DUDE IN A CAVE" YEAH RIGHT. JUST TO SOLIDIFY THIS, GO COMMIT A CRIME HERE AND WAIT AND SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE POPO TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR.. IT WONT BE 7 YEARS. NO DISRESPECT TO OUR SOLDIERS WHATSOEVER. YOUR JOB WAS CREATED TO NEVER END, AND THAT IS THE TRUTH.
BHAM is offline  
post #25 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHAM
I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU 100% ON THIS ONE. NOT TO LOOK DOWN ON THE US SOLDIER, BUT IF GIVEN THE RIGHT TOOLS AND INFORMATION OBL WOULD HAVE BEEN COUGHT ALONG TIME AGO. MY FATHER TOLD ME IN VIETNAM THEY HAD CAMERAS THAT COULD READ THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEWSPAPER ON THE GROUND AT 80K FEET. AND THAT WAS OLD TECH THEN. I CALL BULLSHIT ON THIS ONE " WE CANT FIND SOME DUDE IN A CAVE" YEAH RIGHT. JUST TO SOLIDIFY THIS, GO COMMIT A CRIME HERE AND WAIT AND SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE POPO TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR.. IT WONT BE 7 YEARS. NO DISRESPECT TO OUR SOLDIERS WHATSOEVER. YOUR JOB WAS CREATED TO NEVER END, AND THAT IS THE TRUTH.
Wow. Just...wow.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #26 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 02:26 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHAM
I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU 100% ON THIS ONE. NOT TO LOOK DOWN ON THE US SOLDIER, BUT IF GIVEN THE RIGHT TOOLS AND INFORMATION OBL WOULD HAVE BEEN COUGHT ALONG TIME AGO. MY FATHER TOLD ME IN VIETNAM THEY HAD CAMERAS THAT COULD READ THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEWSPAPER ON THE GROUND AT 80K FEET. AND THAT WAS OLD TECH THEN. I CALL BULLSHIT ON THIS ONE " WE CANT FIND SOME DUDE IN A CAVE" YEAH RIGHT. JUST TO SOLIDIFY THIS, GO COMMIT A CRIME HERE AND WAIT AND SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE POPO TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR.. IT WONT BE 7 YEARS. NO DISRESPECT TO OUR SOLDIERS WHATSOEVER. YOUR JOB WAS CREATED TO NEVER END, AND THAT IS THE TRUTH.
I've adjusted my tinfoil hat.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #27 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Token Union Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: texas
Posts: 2,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHAM
I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU 100% ON THIS ONE. NOT TO LOOK DOWN ON THE US SOLDIER, BUT IF GIVEN THE RIGHT TOOLS AND INFORMATION OBL WOULD HAVE BEEN COUGHT ALONG TIME AGO. MY FATHER TOLD ME IN VIETNAM THEY HAD CAMERAS THAT COULD READ THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEWSPAPER ON THE GROUND AT 80K FEET. AND THAT WAS OLD TECH THEN. I CALL BULLSHIT ON THIS ONE " WE CANT FIND SOME DUDE IN A CAVE" YEAH RIGHT. JUST TO SOLIDIFY THIS, GO COMMIT A CRIME HERE AND WAIT AND SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE POPO TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR.. IT WONT BE 7 YEARS. NO DISRESPECT TO OUR SOLDIERS WHATSOEVER. YOUR JOB WAS CREATED TO NEVER END, AND THAT IS THE TRUTH.

Here is a tip. Stick to the classifieds. If you think it's so easy to catch Osama Bin Laden go do it. Last time I checked the United States was offering a 25 million dollar reward. Just think with that money you wouldn't have to ever part out another foxbody for the rest of your life.

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.
FreightTrain is offline  
post #28 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain
Here is a tip. Stick to the classifieds. If you think it's so easy to catch Osama Bin Laden go do it. Last time I checked the United States was offering a 25 million dollar reward. Just think with that money you wouldn't have to ever part out another foxbody for the rest of your life.
WOW, YALL GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE WHEN SOMEONE VOICES THEIR OPINION THATS NOT THE SAME AS YOURS....
BHAM is offline  
post #29 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain
Here is a tip. Stick to the classifieds. If you think it's so easy to catch Osama Bin Laden go do it. Last time I checked the United States was offering a 25 million dollar reward. Just think with that money you wouldn't have to ever part out another foxbody for the rest of your life.
ALSO WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME HUNTING DOWN OBL? I DONT HAVE NEAR THE FUNDING THAT THE US MILITARY HAS? HELL I BARELY MAKE A LIVING STICKING TO THE CLASSIFIEDS!
BHAM is offline  
post #30 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Look to the left on your keyboard, and hit that key that says "Caps Lock"...damn!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #31 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 05:26 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Look to the left on your keyboard, and hit that key that says "Caps Lock"...damn!
LOOK TO THE LEFT OF YOUR MOM, SEE THAT DUDE SAYS " TAPS THAT" YEP THATS ME, DAMN! .... ALL IN FUN

SORRY BOUT THE ALL CAPS GUYS MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN
BHAM is offline  
post #32 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHAM
I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU 100% ON THIS ONE. NOT TO LOOK DOWN ON THE US SOLDIER, BUT IF GIVEN THE RIGHT TOOLS AND INFORMATION OBL WOULD HAVE BEEN COUGHT ALONG TIME AGO. MY FATHER TOLD ME IN VIETNAM THEY HAD CAMERAS THAT COULD READ THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEWSPAPER ON THE GROUND AT 80K FEET. AND THAT WAS OLD TECH THEN. I CALL BULLSHIT ON THIS ONE " WE CANT FIND SOME DUDE IN A CAVE" YEAH RIGHT. JUST TO SOLIDIFY THIS, GO COMMIT A CRIME HERE AND WAIT AND SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE POPO TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR.. IT WONT BE 7 YEARS. NO DISRESPECT TO OUR SOLDIERS WHATSOEVER. YOUR JOB WAS CREATED TO NEVER END, AND THAT IS THE TRUTH.
You think this would be an easy job?!?! Well, I see where you're coming from. It does look pretty easy from the couch. I thought that when I was a CNN war commentator too. I'm sure the Armed Forces would LOVE to have someone who KNOWS it would be easy to catch OBL. Have you even seen the terrain in Afghanistan and Pakistan?!?! We're talking about a people that has been there for thousands of years too. How long have our troops been there?

No disrespect to our troops?!?! Buddy, you just slapped them right across the face in front of their mama. Great job.
Denny is offline  
post #33 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 10:51 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
This war was ostensibly started as a result of the Sept. 11 attacks. Bin Laden has been public enemy number 1 for many years. If the Bush Administration does not catch this guy dead or alive before they leave office, it will be a symbolic failure for this Administration.
The Bush family have been in business with the Bin Laden family for YEARS. Bush will NOT go after Osama and risk losing millions in business dealings with the Bin Laden's . THAT is why he is still roaming free today.

Bush sent a private jet to various points of the US on September 11 to pick up the remaining Bin Ladens and escort them out of the US for fear of retaliation.

The same idiots who "voted" for Bush TWICE are the same dumb bastards that are going to "vote" Republican this time. You people need to be sodomized with a 4 x 4 fence post. It's ignorant piles of shit like you that are the reason this country is in the shape it's in right now.

The O/P needs to learn how to spell. People who can't spell shouldn't be allowed to "vote" either, it just shows their mental incompetence.

This needs to be the education forum, because you dumb motherfuckers don't know shit about the low life politicians and the crooked government that runs this country.
UNICORN is offline  
post #34 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 11:12 AM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain
Any body taking bets on what the October Suprise is going to be?

Haha, hadn't thought about this year. Thanks for the reminder. Am I the only one that thinks Bin Laden was turned to toothpaste shortly after 9/11? I just seriously doubt this guy is still alive. Remember all those airstrikes in Afganistan the night of 9/11? They reoprted it for about 15 minutes, then never talked about it again or what was hit. What were we blowing up that night? Maybe I've had my own tinfoil hat on too long.
talisman is offline  
post #35 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bagram Air Base, Afg
Posts: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
I'm also not impressed by this considering we are 7 years into this particular agenda.

It's always good news to hear about dead terrorist, especially high profile operatives for Al Qaeda. However, the latency is troublesome.

I sitting on my couch can fire up some open source satellite images and see my mailbox.
Sure and the image you see is how old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
An old man and his entourage sitting in a cave still has to be supplied food, water, and medical supplies.
You must not understand the religion or the people at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
There isn't a kool aid fountain and McDonald's in the cave.
No they can live off of the land and eat next to nothing and survive, they are not fat asses like most of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
He also has kidney problems and has other ailments. He most likely requires medication and treatment of some kind. How about figuring out where this shit is coming from and who is delivering it to his location by studying these suspected regions under a microscope. Anybody thought of that yet? I'll be happy to temporarily do some per diem work for the military and help those guys out with these common sense issues.
Read Denny's comment about the terrain. You would not last a week out here. Trust me I have lived here for over two years. The climate and terrain are no joke. The terrain in Pakistan or Wazarikstan (not pakistan or afghanistan been debated over for years) is even worse. These people have lived here for how many thousand of years? Pakistan will not let us invade that area over fears that the pakistani people will view it as an act of war and pressure their government. Nice that the presidency just started a turn over. We can chase militants across the border but go back a few months and look at the news of the US air strikes on known militants that the US ended up having to prove with video footage. Come on man. It is widely thought that OBL is in that region. But hey you can come get him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
With the enormous resources and technology at the disposal of the U.S. Military we should be able to find these people.

This Bin Laden hiding in a cave for 7 years with reported health problems concept is still hard for me to grasp. I'm trying, I really am. However, logically it all sounds like bunk. He's probably already dead from natural causes.
You are right he is a sick old man, he may even already be dead. If he is even dead do you think that the Taliban or Al Qaeda are going to give that up? They rely on misinformation to keep their movement strong.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
This war was ostensibly started as a result of the Sept. 11 attacks. Bin Laden has been public enemy number 1 for many years. If the Bush Administration does not catch this guy dead or alive before they leave office, it will be a symbolic failure for this Administration.
My money is on the end of Sept, no later than the middle of Oct.
sonic93 is offline  
post #36 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
Haha, hadn't thought about this year. Thanks for the reminder. Am I the only one that thinks Bin Laden was turned to toothpaste shortly after 9/11? I just seriously doubt this guy is still alive. Remember all those airstrikes in Afganistan the night of 9/11? They reoprted it for about 15 minutes, then never talked about it again or what was hit. What were we blowing up that night? Maybe I've had my own tinfoil hat on too long.
That would just tickle the shit outta me. If it's true I just wish we could have gotten some "milage" out of it as far as putting this nation back on pre-9-11 track. If it's true I can't imagine why the PsOS is DC wouldn't make us aware of it.
Awareness is good. Constant fear may be power in DC but it's not good anywhere else. Awareness - fear = USA
No, I think 9-11 was used to accomplish certain agendas that had nothing to do with 9-11. If they killed OBL but kept it quiet to further said agendas I'm still not good with that. We needed revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it happens as an October surprise I don't think it would be viewed favorably by the US citizens from either party.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #37 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bagram Air Base, Afg
Posts: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNICORN
The Bush family have been in business with the Bin Laden family for YEARS. Bush will NOT go after Osama and risk losing millions in business dealings with the Bin Laden's . THAT is why he is still roaming free today.

Bush sent a private jet to various points of the US on September 11 to pick up the remaining Bin Ladens and escort them out of the US for fear of retaliation.

The same idiots who "voted" for Bush TWICE are the same dumb bastards that are going to "vote" Republican this time. You people need to be sodomized with a 4 x 4 fence post. It's ignorant piles of shit like you that are the reason this country is in the shape it's in right now.

The O/P needs to learn how to spell. People who can't spell shouldn't be allowed to "vote" either, it just shows their mental incompetence.

This needs to be the education forum, because you dumb motherfuckers don't know shit about the low life politicians and the crooked government that runs this country.
Hey asshole be careful who you are calling "dumb bastards and dumb motherfuckers" Who are you? Where are you? What do you do for a living? Go and vote for Obama. Who will you blame then? The dems, the entire country was for the war against all terrorists to include the invasion and war against Iraq now they sing a different tune. What tune will you sing?

I am not going to pretend to defend politicians but you and I do not know every thing that goes on. If we did there would not be things such as "secret" "top secret" etc.

Can you name just one thing that the Bush family has done business with the Bin Ladens? Please, you may want to read a couple of books one being Ghost Wars, it describes the birth of OBL and his hatred for the US. If you think that President Bush is holding out on OBL over millions of dollars in his pockets, you are an idiot. Explain how he hides that agenda from everyone. But yet you know? Come on, you can not believe that shit you are trying to feed everyone here.
sonic93 is offline  
post #38 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic93
Sure and the image you see is how old?

You must not understand the religion or the people at all

No they can live off of the land and eat next to nothing and survive, they are not fat asses like most of us.

Read Denny's comment about the terrain. You would not last a week out here. Trust me I have lived here for over two years. The climate and terrain are no joke. The terrain in Pakistan or Wazarikstan (not pakistan or afghanistan been debated over for years) is even worse. These people have lived here for how many thousand of years? Pakistan will not let us invade that area over fears that the pakistani people will view it as an act of war and pressure their government. Nice that the presidency just started a turn over. We can chase militants across the border but go back a few months and look at the news of the US air strikes on known militants that the US ended up having to prove with video footage. Come on man. It is widely thought that OBL is in that region. But hey you can come get him.

You are right he is a sick old man, he may even already be dead. If he is even dead do you think that the Taliban or Al Qaeda are going to give that up? They rely on misinformation to keep their movement strong.

My money is on the end of Sept, no later than the middle of Oct.
IMO your last sentence wrecked your whole argument. It would be sad beyond words if 9-11 and the capture of OBL is used for American politics manipulation.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #39 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bagram Air Base, Afg
Posts: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
IMO your last sentence wrecked your whole argument. It would be sad beyond words if 9-11 and the capture of OBL is used for American politics manipulation.
I would not include 9-11 in the argument of political manipulation, OBLs outcome maybe yes. I think if it happens it will be the result of good intel and great soldiers being "allowed" into that region not only by our gov but the Pakistani's also.
sonic93 is offline  
post #40 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic93
I would not include 9-11 in the argument of political manipulation, OBLs outcome maybe yes. I think if it happens it will be the result of good intel and great soldiers being "allowed" into that region not only by our gov but the Pakistani's also.
I never saw the value in asking. Particularly through '03 and after the billion$ we were borrowing and handing to Pakistan.

Thanks for your service BTW. Keep yer head down.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #41 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNICORN
The Bush family have been in business with the Bin Laden family for YEARS. Bush will NOT go after Osama and risk losing millions in business dealings with the Bin Laden's . THAT is why he is still roaming free today.

Bush sent a private jet to various points of the US on September 11 to pick up the remaining Bin Ladens and escort them out of the US for fear of retaliation.

The same idiots who "voted" for Bush TWICE are the same dumb bastards that are going to "vote" Republican this time. You people need to be sodomized with a 4 x 4 fence post. It's ignorant piles of shit like you that are the reason this country is in the shape it's in right now.

The O/P needs to learn how to spell. People who can't spell shouldn't be allowed to "vote" either, it just shows their mental incompetence.

This needs to be the education forum, because you dumb motherfuckers don't know shit about the low life politicians and the crooked government that runs this country.
What is your solution? All I see is hate coming from you, no solutions.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #42 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
What is your solution? All I see is hate coming from you, no solutions.
Him? Solution? If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #43 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bagram Air Base, Afg
Posts: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
I never saw the value in asking. Particularly through '03 and after the billion$ we were borrowing and handing to Pakistan.

Thanks for your service BTW. Keep yer head down.
Would any country turn over their power over their people to allow another country to succeed? I would not be so sure about billions going to Pakistan, but I am not an accountant. I do not discount all that we have done for the Pakistanis, we have given them a lot. Yes it is a shitty deal that they will not give us free reign of their territory. Would we allow the Mexican army to step foot onto US soil to go after the same kind of threat, OBL? Lets not forget that the capture or death of OBL will not mean the end of either war, Iraq or Afghanistan. Al Qaeda will not collapse when he is gone nor will the Taliban. We are going to need to continue to eradicate them by any means necessary. It will just be a bonus to the American people and the morale of our troops.
sonic93 is offline  
post #44 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 355
yall are a bunch of fucking tards, go ahead and believe everything the cnn/ fox tells you. i dont stand behind the actions of our military invading a country that had nothing to do with this shit. a bunch of idiots that get behind a bumper sticker that says " lets roll" or "nuke em all" just shows the mentality of a bunch of redneck fucktards that cant make up their own minds and follow the crowd of sheep. while your dumb fucking asses cant afford to put gas in your tank and food in your childrens mouth we are spending billions overseas and losing lives/jobs and the economy is down the shitter/////all for what? .

and to all the 18 year old kids that joined the military to fight for something, you were badly mislead.
BHAM is offline  
post #45 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHAM
yall are a bunch of fucking tards, go ahead and believe everything the cnn/ fox tells you. i dont stand behind the actions of our military invading a country that had nothing to do with this shit. a bunch of idiots that get behind a bumper sticker that says " lets roll" or "nuke em all" just shows the mentality of a bunch of redneck fucktards that cant make up their own minds and follow the crowd of sheep. while your dumb fucking asses cant afford to put gas in your tank and food in your childrens mouth we are spending billions overseas and losing lives/jobs and the economy is down the shitter/////all for what? .

and to all the 18 year old kids that joined the military to fight for something, you were badly mislead.
You may be a prime candidate for "most likely to bomb a post office". Where did you get all that bullshit? Seriously...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #46 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 355
[QUOTE=Denny]You think this would be an easy job?!?! Well, I see where you're coming from. It does look pretty easy from the couch. I thought that when I was a CNN war commentator too. I'm sure the Armed Forces would LOVE to have someone who KNOWS it would be easy to catch OBL. Have you even seen the terrain in Afghanistan and Pakistan?!?! We're talking about a people that has been there for thousands of years too. How long have our troops been there?

No disrespect to our troops?!?! Buddy, you just slapped them right across the face in front of their mama. Great job.[/QUOTE

you are just the kind of douchbag the military loves. when you take one to the head , your family and children will say it was worth it right? i doubt it! ask any child that lost a father in the veitnam war and i bet they would rather have had their father then a metal and folded flag.
you state god country and family, 2 of those love you, the one you work for doesnt....
BHAM is offline  
post #47 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
You may be a prime candidate for "most likely to bomb a post office". Where did you get all that bullshit? Seriously...
what the fuck does bombing the post office have to do with this, you are a jackass
BHAM is offline  
post #48 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHAM
what the fuck does bombing the post office have to do with this, you are a jackass
All that hate, man! Damn! Do you like ANYTHING about this country? You're a uni-bomber starter-kit...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #49 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic93
Would any country turn over their power over their people to allow another country to succeed? I would not be so sure about billions going to Pakistan, but I am not an accountant. I do not discount all that we have done for the Pakistanis, we have given them a lot. Yes it is a shitty deal that they will not give us free reign of their territory. Would we allow the Mexican army to step foot onto US soil to go after the same kind of threat, OBL? Lets not forget that the capture or death of OBL will not mean the end of either war, Iraq or Afghanistan. Al Qaeda will not collapse when he is gone nor will the Taliban. We are going to need to continue to eradicate them by any means necessary. It will just be a bonus to the American people and the morale of our troops.
A badly needed bonus and morale. There was a period of time after 9-11 when we had understood and real sympathy and cooperation from everyone other than guilty parties. The direction we took in the aftermath and pursuit was not understood or believed by those and their support weakened.
We "borrowed" $10 Billion from the Chinese and granted it to Musharraff for terrorist pursuit. They never "annoyed" the terrorist and there is now no accounting for it, and Musharraff is gone. I've never trusted Pakistan.

I understand this not a single bullet situation.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #50 of 159 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
All that hate, man! Damn! Do you like ANYTHING about this country? You're a uni-bomber starter-kit...
all that hate? how do you feel when your wife /girlfriend steals- fucks around on you-lies -and spends all your hard earned money. do you still love and trust her? no! thats what your country is doing to you
BHAM is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome