This conservative is going straight to hell... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:10 AM Thread Starter

This conservative is going straight to hell...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:14 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
media matters logo = instant close and flame.
post #3 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:17 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

for raggin on autism yea thats bad

but the rant on the sissyfication of america..............dead on

post #4 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:22 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
media matters logo = instant close and flame.
Seriously? It's just audio of Michael Savage talking. Nothing edited. If someone else had posted it, I'd link you to that, too.
post #5 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:23 AM
Lifer

Cool, you found a video by a left-wing group of a radical right-wing rant (which, by the way, on the sissification of America, is spot the fuck on). Congrats. Want a cookie? I'm sure I can go find a video from a right-wing group of a radical liberal and we can just do this all damn day instead of doing our own research, forming our own opinions, and bringing our own arguments to the table instead of relying on biased political groups.

Ohhh but I'm sorry, that's for too much work for you. You'd rather the government do it for you.

post #6 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:29 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor
Cool, you found a video by a left-wing group of a radical right-wing rant (which, by the way, on the sissification of America, is spot the fuck on). Congrats. Want a cookie? I'm sure I can go find a video from a right-wing group of a radical liberal and we can just do this all damn day instead of doing our own research, forming our own opinions, and bringing our own arguments to the table instead of relying on biased political groups.

Ohhh but I'm sorry, that's for too much work for you. You'd rather the government do it for you.
Again...

HE SAID IT. No matter WHO posted it. It's actual audio from his show.

The fact that you & 5.0 cover your eyes and ears while saying "lalalalala" just because it's not something that Fox news didn't post, doesn't make it untrue.

Is that how you go on believing that Conservatives can do no wrong? Just say "well, I didn't find out that insert your favorite conservative personality here said something terrible through the conservative media organization they work for, so it must be false!"?

I guess if that works for you.
post #7 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:34 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Again...

The fact that you & 5.0 cover your eyes and ears while saying "lalalalala" just because it's not something that Fox news didn't post, doesn't make it untrue.

Is that how you go on believing that Conservatives can do no wrong? Just say "well, I didn't find out that insert your favorite conservative personality here said something terrible through the conservative media organization they work for, so it must be false!"?

When did I say conservatives can do no wrong? I don't believe I have, so please do not put words in my mouth. No one in this world is perfect, and there are radicals and extremists in every group in the world. I'm not denying this. But just because a few extremists say it and believe does not mean the majority of the party believes it or practices.

For the record, I don't watch Fox nor any other "news" channel.

As for covering my eyes and ears and saying, "Lalalalala," I'm going to have to say pot, meet kettle. A good understanding of history would show you that Democrats have done very little good for this country and, as of late, much harm. Very little of them understand free market economics or just refuse to study it. Their motto seems to be "If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it."

post #8 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:36 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it."

sums it up pretty well
post #9 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc281_99-0135
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it."

sums it up pretty well
So... tax autistic kids?

post #10 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:41 AM
Lifer

"Lalalalalala"

post #11 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:49 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
So... tax autistic kids?

no u guys do more subsidizing on that one

autism is a legitimate disease yes, but it definately has been blown out of proportion. i can say this because i have a relative thats autistic. i see the bullshit and realize the govt isnt doing anything to help it. they just dole out taxpayer money to the people instead of the cure. if theyd invest the money in a cure, a real cure and not just cover the symptoms, it would be a thing of the past like cancer, alzheimers, and many others should be.

think tax rebate. same concept. bandaid when all you had to do was stich the wound in the first place.

Last edited by sc281_99-0135; 07-23-2008 at 09:30 AM.
post #12 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:58 AM
Out

Savage is pretty spot on with everything I've read from him so far. I can't see the video, can I get a cliff's notes version?
post #13 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 01:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Savage is pretty spot on with everything I've read from him so far. I can't see the video, can I get a cliff's notes version?
From the July 16 edition of Talk Radio Network's The Savage Nation:

SAVAGE: Now, you want me to tell you my opinion on autism, since
I'm not talking about autism? A fraud, a racket. For a long while,
we were hearing that every minority child had asthma. Why did they
sudden -- why was there an asthma epidemic amongst minority
children? Because I'll tell you why: The children got extra
welfare if they were disabled, and they got extra help in school.
It was a money racket. Everyone went in and was told [fake cough],
"When the nurse looks at you, you go [fake cough], 'I don't know,
the dust got me.' " See, everyone had asthma from the minority
community. That was number one.

Now, the illness du jour is autism. You know what autism is ? I'll
tell you what autism is. In 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat
who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is.

What do you mean they scream and they're silent? They don't have a
father around to tell them, "Don't act like a moron. You'll get
nowhere in life. Stop acting like a putz. Straighten up. Act like
a man. Don't sit there crying and screaming, idiot."

Autism -- everybody has an illness. If I behaved like a fool, my
father called me a fool. And he said to me, "Don't behave like a
fool." The worst thing he said -- "Don't behave like a fool. Don't
be anybody's dummy. Don't sound like an idiot. Don't act like a
girl. Don't cry." That's what I was raised with. That's what you
should raise your children with. Stop with the sensitivity
training. You're turning your son into a girl, and you're turning
your nation into a nation of losers and beaten men. That's why we
have the politicians we have.
post #14 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 01:14 AM
CJ

Quote:
From the July 16 edition of Talk Radio Network's The Savage Nation:

SAVAGE: Now, you want me to tell you my opinion on autism, since
children? Because I'll tell you why: The children got extra
community. That was number one.

Now, the illness du jour is autism. You know what autism is ? I'll
who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is.

What do you mean they scream and they're silent? They don't have a
father around to tell them, "Don't act like a moron. You'll get
nowhere in life. Stop acting like a putz. Straighten up. Act like
a man. Don't sit there crying and screaming, idiot."

Autism -- everybody has an illness. If I behaved like a fool, my
father called me a fool. And he said to me, "Don't behave like a
fool." The worst thing he said -- "Don't behave like a fool. Don't
be anybody's dummy. Don't sound like an idiot. Don't act like a
girl. Don't cry." That's what I was raised with. That's what you
should raise your children with. Stop with the sensitivity
training. You're turning your son into a girl, and you're turning
your nation into a nation of losers and beaten men. That's why we
have the politicians we have.
Well honestly, I agree with that. There is a rash of misdiagnoses. He doesn't directly target kids with austism, what he says is the majority of the kids are faking, and he attacks the disingenuous ones. Let's see a study on how many misdiagnoses there are with autism.
post #15 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 01:24 AM
Out

Misdiagnosis, fraud, exaggerations, over diagnosing, etc. is FAR different from your "Tax the autistic" statement. Even CNN would be shaking their head in disbelief at you , lately.
post #16 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 01:38 AM
CJ

See the problem, gpamp, that you don't seem to grasp, is most all conservative hosts really are good people, as frustrating as that is to you lefties, you can't do shit about it. I really think Mike Savage is a wacko most of the time, and I've never listened to more than 1 of his broadcasts. But, your party has tried this over and over on every single host and it never works. Media matters has thousands of minions listening to EVERY SINGLE BROADCAST of EVERY SINGLE OUTLET to find ANY SINGLE statement that can be used against them. And it's pretty damn disgusting to see all of this hard work squeeze this piece of rotten bullshit out and watch you stand on it like a soap box to preach. When I read/listen to this, I clearly understand what his point is. By not actually listenting/reading the dialog, I can see how stupid people could think he hates autistic children. But Gpamp, I see through that childish shit, and what I do see is a very disappointing group of people that can't even manage to find decent trash on people they accuse of being the devil on a daily basis. Each time I see this kind of baseless spun BS I hate your party and your ideals more and more, because it exposes how childish, baseless, and fake you really are.

that about sums it up.

Last edited by CJ; 07-23-2008 at 01:54 AM.
post #17 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 02:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
See the problem, gpamp, that you don't see to grasp, is most all conservative hosts really are good people, as frustrating as that is to you lefties, you can't do shit about it. You've tried over and over on every single host and it never works. Media matters has thousands of minions listening to EVERY SINGLE BROADCAST of EVERY SINGLE OUTLET to find ANY SINGLE statement that can be used against them. And it's pretty damn disgusting to see all of this hard work squeeze this piece of rotten bullshit out and watch you stand on it like a soap box to preach.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you read braille, too?

Let's see. I'll try for one example, each.

Rush Limburger said that all drug addicts should be taken to an island and left for dead... then he got caught being a drug addict. Michael Savage thinks minorities made up autism, AND he wishes various people he disagrees with, dead. Bill O'Reilly sexually harrassed a female employee of his. And although Sean Hannity is seemingly more upstanding than the others, he's usually the most factually incorrect Conservative host on air.
post #18 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 02:14 AM Thread Starter

And why is no one commenting on the fact that he's saying 99% of all cases are a fraud. Then he said that it's minorities that are committing this fraud. Does that mean that all white kids with autism total out the 1% of autism cases that are legitimate?

The guy's a racist nutbag. Sorry.
post #19 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 07:01 AM
T-MINUS

I love when people call Jews racists when they are more targeted than any other group.

Don't see the problem with what he said. Welfare has proved to be a generation curse that the younger generations have no desire to get away from. Cap it, put a time frame on it and encourage them to be somewhat productive.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #20 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 08:21 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
I love when people call Jews racists when they are more targeted than any other group.

Don't see the problem with what he said. Welfare has proved to be a generation curse that the younger generations have no desire to get away from. Cap it, put a time frame on it and encourage them to be somewhat productive.
Ok... seriously? Everyone in here has said, at some point, "If I were to say that, it'd be considered racist" in some form, of something that a black person has said.

So... black people can be racist, but Jewish people can't?

And you seriously don't see the problem with what he said? Statistically it's a lie. Think about it. 99% of autism patients are a fraud... and they're all minorities. That's his statement. Meaning, that in his mind, the white kids with autism make up the slim 1% of legitimate cases. That's a racist and false statement.

That's like a conservative saying "99% of all Alzheimer's patients are Democrats, lying to get healthcare of some form.", in which the 1% was Ronald Regan.
post #21 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 08:32 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Ok... seriously? Everyone in here has said, at some point, "If I were to say that, it'd be considered racist" in some form, of something that a black person has said.

So... black people can be racist, but Jewish people can't?

And you seriously don't see the problem with what he said? Statistically it's a lie. Think about it. 99% of autism patients are a fraud... and they're all minorities. That's his statement. Meaning, that in his mind, the white kids with autism make up the slim 1% of legitimate cases. That's a racist and false statement.

That's like a conservative saying "99% of all Alzheimer's patients are Democrats, lying to get healthcare of some form.", in which the 1% was Ronald Regan.
You're reading too far into it (yes I heard what Savage said). I feel the same with autism as I do ADD and hyperactivity, there are obvious cases of it but in a lot of times it has to do with poor or neglectful parenting (I'm not sure what causes extreme liberalism like yours).

I don't allow what the populous deems as racist to edit my speech. If it needs to be said, it needs to be said. So I suppose what he is saying can be viewed as racism, or truth. Everything that cuts close to home these days can be considered offensive, and in some cases (most) people need to be offended, in all cases We, as a country, need to grow some thicker skin.

Here's a realization. If a one of one race refers to someone in another race in a 'racist' manner and said offended party gets offended, do you know who has the problem? The offended party. That is why it is called 'taking offense' instead of 'giving offense'

People can either choose to take what is said t heart, and let it dig into them and take offense, or drop it. You took offense.

Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #22 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 09:14 AM
Time Served

Autism = the new ADD. Drug'em up so we don't have to be responsible parents.

Don't get me wrong, autism is real and very sad, but we as a society tend to over medicate and over diagnose.

2009 Night train
post #23 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gripenfelter
Autism = the new ADD. Drug'em up so we don't have to be responsible parents.

Don't get me wrong, autism is real and very sad, but we as a society tend to over medicate and over diagnose.

And that's all the guy was saying. Did he express himself in bad taste? Yes. Was it a classless comment? Yes. Could he have conveyed the same point by using more tact? Yes.

That doesn't change the facts.
post #24 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 09:26 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Seriously? It's just audio of Michael Savage talking. Nothing edited. If someone else had posted it, I'd link you to that, too.
Sounds like he is talking about you gpampers... Maybe you feel guilty now?

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
post #25 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 11:52 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
Sounds like he is talking about you gpampers... Maybe you feel guilty now?
Oh man. Good one. You should get paid for that. I've got some nickles.
post #26 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 11:59 AM
I voted for McCain!!

Quote:
So... tax autistic kids?

My question is this. Why do you keep coming back to a forum where 99% of the board thinks your a total douche bag? Doesn't that get really old after a while?
post #27 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:02 PM
Musician for the deaf

Quote:
So... tax autistic kids?

That is one way to cut down on autism.
post #28 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:11 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Oh man. Good one. You should get paid for that. I've got some nickles.
I'll take all the nickles you got. Might need them to buy gas if your elected democrats keep screwing the American public

post #29 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somewhere in Time
My question is this. Why do you keep coming back to a forum where 99% of the board thinks your a total douche bag? Doesn't that get really old after a while?
the better question is why does common sense escape him? It must be an emotional thing...

post #30 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
the better question is why does common sense escape him? It must be an emotional thing...
I'll trade you my nickles for those rose colored glasses you're wearing.
post #31 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 03:28 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I think you're a stupidass, and this post proves it.

He didn't connect minorities and autism anywhere.

"Now, the illness du jour is autism. You know what autism is ? I'll
who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is."

Maybe if you weren't reading with a jaundiced eye, you would see that even Savage didn't stoop that low - this time. I used to listen to him, but he is not a conservative - he's a reactionary - and on many fronts. About where you are in relation to liberalism - borderline socialist.

Who cares about labels?
post #32 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 03:29 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
I'll trade you my nickles for those rose colored glasses you're wearing.
I'd ask you for a glass of Koolaid, but it looks like you drank it all

post #33 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Lifer

Why is it such a huge victory for the extreme left wing nuts when a conservative citizen who has never asked for a vote says something they think is controversial, yet they say everything said by their candidates and elected officials is taken out of context? Maybe that hypocrisy I have been pointing out from the extreme left is showing through?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #34 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Worship me

I like how all someone has to do is use the words "minority" and "fraud" together during the same conversation and idiots like Gpampers get all bent out of shape.

Pampers, you need to get your head out of your ass, boy.
post #35 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 04:43 PM
I voted for McCain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
I like how all someone has to do is use the words "minority" and "fraud" together during the same conversation and idiots like Gpampers get all bent out of shape.

Pampers, you need to get your head out of your ass, boy.
X2. When one person says your a dumb ass, you over look it. But when hundreds say your a dumb ass, might just be time for a self evaluation. Think about it.
post #36 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
And why is no one commenting on the fact that he's saying 99% of all cases are a fraud. Then he said that it's minorities that are committing this fraud. Does that mean that all white kids with autism total out the 1% of autism cases that are legitimate?

The guy's a racist nutbag. Sorry.
Holy fucking nutbag, batman! You need to find the WHOLE transcript and read it. What you posted is a small part of a much larger conversation. What is with you lately? Its like you are obsessed with trying to discredit everyone on this site.

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
post #37 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 05:22 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

I don't like to get into political discussions, but I'll get into this one...

We all know of the "No child left behind" act right? Guess what, there's a way to manipulate the schools test scores to appear higher than they really are so they can continue to receive gubment money.

I don't know when it all started, but I do know that it was pre W (43). There are some teachers that can't teach and they think a child has a learning disability(ADD, Autism, etc) because they can't keep the kid interested. The kid acts up, gets low grades, doesn't pay attention, IS BORED.

What happens is the school counselor tells the parents that their child is ADD/Autistic/etc and wants to have the child put on meds. Once the child is diagnosed with a learning disability, that child's test scores are removed from the whole, generally causing the average to go up.

The problem with this is schools (who have no legal, medical or REAL psychological training) are quick to diagnose as many students as they can to remove their scores early on. Most of the kids are just BORED. They do not have ADD, ADHD, or Autism.

Autism, ADD and ADHD are all real, and Autism is pretty sad (my cousin has 2 truly Autistic kids). But these diagnoses are used way too often.

Michael Savage is 100% correct on this, but perhaps should have worded it differently. And the problem with liberals/communists (one in the same these days) is that they take everything out of context and run with it. Just like when McCain said that he never really loved America, or however he said it, and the Demotards took it and ran with it to get pressure off of their precious candidate who can do no wrong.

post #38 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 05:25 PM
Lifer

I found myself chuckling during this. He wasn't saying anything bad about autism at all, merely pointing out the fact that that diagnosis is used rather freely.
post #39 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 05:40 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis
Holy fucking nutbag, batman! You need to find the WHOLE transcript and read it. What you posted is a small part of a much larger conversation. What is with you lately? Its like you are obsessed with trying to discredit everyone on this site.
Sadly he is his only victim.
post #40 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 06:11 PM
I voted for McCain!!

Where is pampers anyway??
post #41 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 10:07 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Where is pampers anyway??
sucking on Clinton's cock?

post #42 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 10:22 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Again...

Seriously you want to look at that fruit loop and equate his outlandish opinions to all Conservatives. I mean it isn't like Michael J. Fox hasn't played the game by coming off his medicine to jerk a little more for the camera or Al Gore who has yet to mention the fact the Little Ice Age ended in the mid 1800's and that is part of the global warming issue or let's look at Michael Moore should we equate all Democrats to those idealists? Seriously few on the board wish to entertain your political beliefs simply because they run counter to most here. You truly remind me of a small child clamoring for attention.
post #43 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 01:29 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
I think you're a stupidass, and this post proves it.

He didn't connect minorities and autism anywhere.

"Now, the illness du jour is autism. You know what autism is ? I'll
who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is."
"Now, you want me to tell you my opinion on autism, since
children
? Because I'll tell you why: The children got extra
community
. That was number one."

Then he goes on to say that the new fraud is Autism. If he wasn't linking minorities and Autism, then why did he bring it up while talking about it?
post #44 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 01:30 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
X2. When one person says your a dumb ass, you over look it. But when hundreds say your a dumb ass, might just be time for a self evaluation. Think about it.
Yes, because I'm a Democrat, and a site that's 95% Republican says I'm a dumbass (when 75% can't spell or punctuate), I'm going to evaluate myself.
post #45 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 01:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis
Unless he says "The following rant is completely false", before, and "The preceding rant was false", after... I'm certain the context is sufficiant.
post #46 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 02:28 AM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
Then he goes on to say that the new fraud is Autism. If he wasn't linking minorities and Autism, then why did he bring it up while talking about it?
Nothing in what you posted claims him to link autism to minorities and the above statement proves you basing your theory on pure assumption. Since he has no problem stating the asthma/minority case why not do the same for autism? Even if he did come out and say it... so the fuck what. He's a god damned radio talk show host. Are you shallow enough to live and die by everything a fucking radio talk show host splatters on a mic?
post #47 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 02:44 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk
Nothing in what you posted claims him to link autism to minorities and the above statement proves you basing your theory on pure assumption. Since he has no problem stating the asthma/minority case why not do the same for autism? Even if he did come out and say it... so the fuck what. He's a god damned radio talk show host. Are you shallow enough to live and die by everything a fucking radio talk show host splatters on a mic?
There you go, gcramp. I don't think I've ever seen him post biasedly.
post #48 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 07:33 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Yes, because I'm a Democrat, and a site that's 95% Republican says I'm a dumbass (when 75% can't spell or punctuate), I'm going to evaluate myself.
Quote:
Unless he says "The following rant is completely false", before, and "The preceding rant was false", after... I'm certain the context is sufficiant.
You're not a democrat. You are far beyond that. You are borderline communist.

And while you're evaluating yourself, it's spelled 'sufficient'

post #49 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 08:17 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
You're not a democrat. You are far beyond that. You are borderline communist.

And while you're evaluating yourself, it's spelled 'sufficient'
Yeah, that was a dumb slip. Note the posting time. Working 72 hrs a week is getting to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk
Is this your version of "It depends on what the definintion of 'is' is"?

Yes it is.
post #50 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 08:50 AM
T-MINUS

Try owning the business Nothing like getting roosted from bed at 3 am to handle a pissed off customer

Sponsored Links
Advertisement