So, Obama is planning a Mid-East trip this summer... - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
So, Obama is planning a Mid-East trip this summer...

How do you think his welcome will go here?
Denny is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 12:33 PM
BANNED
 
mustangguy289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,098
u tell us oh wise one
mustangguy289 is offline  
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 01:53 PM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
He'll probably make sure he notes down all of the things the middle east wants out of america, then when he's in office, he'll try to meet those demands.

Magnus is offline  
 
post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 02:13 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Lord, please let a suicide bomber give him a hug!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 03:21 PM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
He'll probably make sure he notes down all of the things the middle east wants out of america, then when he's in office, he'll try to meet those demands.
Kind of what I was thinking also, and i'm sure that whoever he ig goint to meet is also thinking the same thing. The fact that the middle east is pulling for an obama administration tells you something, I think.
mikeb is offline  
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Custom User Title
 
silvercobra03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dallas
Posts: 2,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
How do you think his welcome will go here?
well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'd fuck her and confess my love while using my wife as the mattress.
silvercobra03 is offline  
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 05:32 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
Lord, please let a suicide bomber give him a hug!
Oh ,he'll get lots of hugs from suicide bombers, all of them are hoping he wins.

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
mightyp is offline  
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 05:36 PM
Num say'n? (tm)
 
JP135's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
Lord, please let a suicide bomber give him a hug!
Can Hillary be his bodyguard?

DFWMustangs.net
JP135 is offline  
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:43 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Wow, death wishes?

That's terroristic in, and of, itself. I mean, I'm sure terrorists would LOVE to kill a US Senator. And I'm sure there are lots of terrorists wishing a US Senator dead. Like the ones in this thread.
gpamp is offline  
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:46 PM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Wow, death wishes?

That's terroristic in, and of, itself. I mean, I'm sure terrorists would LOVE to kill a US Senator. And I'm sure there are lots of terrorists wishing a US Senator dead. Like the ones in this thread.
Yes, we're terrorists because we don't want to turn the nation over to a terrorist-friendly president. . . . yea, that makes sense.
Congratulations on proving yourself a terrorist, and completely non-patriotic for the country that allows you to be such an idiot.

Magnus is offline  
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:49 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Wow, death wishes?

That's terroristic in, and of, itself. I mean, I'm sure terrorists would LOVE to kill a US Senator. And I'm sure there are lots of terrorists wishing a US Senator dead. Like the ones in this thread.
SHUT IT COMMIE YOUR WORDS MEAN NOTHING

Taylor is offline  
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 09:02 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
Yes, we're terrorists because we don't want to turn the nation over to a terrorist-friendly president. . . . yea, that makes sense.
Congratulations on proving yourself a terrorist, and completely non-patriotic for the country that allows you to be such an idiot.
Bitch, you wished an American citizen dead. That makes you a mother fucking terrorist. Godmagnus Ali-atbar. Go by that, now. If you want an American to die SO badly, why don't you just strap yourself down with some plastics and go at it. Go kill a Senator or Governor that you disagree with. THAT'S TERRORISM.

Terrorist. Fucking Terrorist.
gpamp is offline  
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 09:04 PM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Bitch, you wished an American citizen dead. That makes you a mother fucking terrorist. Godmagnus Ali-atbar. Go by that, now. If you want an American to die SO badly, why don't you just strap yourself down with some plastics and go at it. Go kill a Senator or Governor that you disagree with. THAT'S TERRORISM.

Terrorist. Fucking Terrorist.
Excuse me? Please go find where i wished him dead.
By your logic, if i would have killed Timothy McVeigh before he completed his job, that would make me a terrorist.
Nice logic you have there, child fucker.

Magnus is offline  
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 09:07 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
Excuse me? Please go find where i wished him dead.
By your logic, if i would have killed Timothy McVeigh before he completed his job, that would make me a terrorist.
Nice logic you have there, child fucker.
No you wouldn't. Timmy was one of yours. He was a devoted Republican. NRA member, at that.

Please don't kill me, Godmag al zarqawi.
gpamp is offline  
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 09:08 PM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Please don't kill me, al zarqawi.
You must have found Barry's true name. Congratulations.
Not only can you not find where i claimed to wish him dead, you're argument is as flawed as your voting ability.

Magnus is offline  
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 09:18 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew
 
HobieF3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: If you aren't 02 or older you aren't SHIT!
Posts: 11,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
Yes, we're terrorists because we don't want to turn the nation over to a terrorist-friendly president.
Terrorist friendly?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
the country that allows you to be such an idiot.
Pot, meet kettle, LOL.



The political forum is such a clusterfuck of misinformation and propaganda. This is just a general statement, but I'm just beside myself with some of the horseshit people believe on this forum. I just can't believe that some of you people really exist.

Sometimes I want Obama to win just to disappoint you people when he doesn't throw on a turban after he's elected.

Buy my 98 Civic 5spd - New A/C $2250 over 40mpg on the [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
I want to live as an outlaw, or what used to be called a Free American.
Quote:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson
HobieF3 is offline  
post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 09:21 PM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobieF3
Terrorist friendly?




Pot, meet kettle, LOL.



The political forum is such a clusterfuck of misinformation and propaganda. This is just a general statement, but I'm just beside myself with some of the horseshit people believe on this forum. I just can't believe that some of you people really exist.

Sometimes I want Obama to win just to disappoint you people when he doesn't throw on a turban after he's elected.
gpampers closet fuck buddy perhaps?

Magnus is offline  
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:07 AM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Wow, death wishes?

That's terroristic in, and of, itself. I mean, I'm sure terrorists would LOVE to kill a US Senator. And I'm sure there are lots of terrorists wishing a US Senator dead. Like the ones in this thread.
gpamp didn't get the joke. Taken literally, yes the post referenced someone blowing him up. Death wish? Hardly.
mikeb is offline  
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:16 AM Thread Starter
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Personally, I think he'll get a good welcome from the local governments, but I'm anticipating an uncomfortable silence to boos from the troops IF he visits one of our military bases out here. I think he might hit one base at most.

Most of the troops I've talked to say they can't respect him as their Commander in Chief. Can you blame them?
Denny is offline  
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny

Most of the troops I've talked to say they can't respect him as their Commander in Chief. Can you blame them?

Not one bit. Respect is earned, not given. Obama hasn't done a fucking thing worthy of fucking chimpanzees respect.
bcoop is offline  
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Got Lateral G's??
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Your mirror about to pass your ass!
Posts: 9,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Bitch, you wished an American citizen dead. That makes you a mother fucking terrorist. Godmagnus Ali-atbar. Go by that, now. If you want an American to die SO badly, why don't you just strap yourself down with some plastics and go at it. Go kill a Senator or Governor that you disagree with. THAT'S TERRORISM.

Terrorist. Fucking Terrorist.

Um, I wish you were dead and you are a US Citizen...however, that makes me a patriotic hero so go fuck yourself!



Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
aggie97 is offline  
post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 01:05 PM
Lifer
 
slow06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Bitch, you wished an American citizen dead. That makes you a mother fucking terrorist. Godmagnus Ali-atbar. Go by that, now. If you want an American to die SO badly, why don't you just strap yourself down with some plastics and go at it. Go kill a Senator or Governor that you disagree with. THAT'S TERRORISM.

Terrorist. Fucking Terrorist.
Wrong. That is not what a terrorist does.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
slow06 is offline  
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 01:09 PM
Lifer
 
MadMax404m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: carrollton
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97
Um, I wish you were dead and you are a US Citizen...however, that makes me a patriotic hero so go fuck yourself!
LMFAO

71 Camaro 355sbc 6.472 @ 104mph/10.311 @ 128
Powered by: Tripp Motorsports E85 carburetor

NHRA Super Street-4040
IHRA Hot Rod-404
NHRA ET-404M
IHRA SSS-4X4M

How am I supposed to get my own T-Shirt with all those different numbers?
MadMax404m is offline  
post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 05:14 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
When you come to a point where your immediate response to someone that disagrees with you is "kill them", you are a terrorist.
gpamp is offline  
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 05:18 PM
BANNED
 
Pro88LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Frisco
Posts: 8,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Bitch, you wished an American citizen dead. That makes you a mother fucking terrorist. Godmagnus Ali-atbar. Go by that, now. If you want an American to die SO badly, why don't you just strap yourself down with some plastics and go at it. Go kill a Senator or Governor that you disagree with. THAT'S TERRORISM.

Terrorist. Fucking Terrorist.
Just because someone is born an "American", does not make them American. You're a fucking blind idiot.

Pro88LX is offline  
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Bitch, you wished an American citizen dead. That makes you a mother fucking terrorist. Godmagnus Ali-atbar. Go by that, now. If you want an American to die SO badly, why don't you just strap yourself down with some plastics and go at it. Go kill a Senator or Governor that you disagree with. THAT'S TERRORISM.

Terrorist. Fucking Terrorist.
Nothing of concern there, gpamp. ButtMagnus is nothing but a harmless limp-wristed fag.
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Custom User Title
 
silvercobra03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dallas
Posts: 2,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro88LX
Just because someone is born an "American", does not make them American. You're a fucking blind idiot.

Really so what does?





I think I get it if someone is born here but actually does not like the country and goes out of his/her way to hurt us is that what you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'd fuck her and confess my love while using my wife as the mattress.

Last edited by silvercobra03; 06-30-2008 at 06:20 PM.
silvercobra03 is offline  
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 06:41 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
When you come to a point where your immediate response to someone that disagrees with you is "kill them", you are a terrorist.
no that makes you an asshole. Killing someone for the sake of dissagreement isn't a very solid connection with trying to coerce someone to changing their ideals.
SlowLX is offline  
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 06:46 PM
BANNED
 
Pro88LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Frisco
Posts: 8,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercobra03
Really so what does?





I think I get it if someone is born here but actually does not like the country and goes out of his/her way to hurt us is that what you mean?
that is what i mean.

Pro88LX is offline  
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 07:26 PM
Lifer
 
Mustangman_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 8,912
I think Denny's assessment is right on the money.

Indigenous people of the region will most likely embrace him because they see him as being like minded and will be the savior that ends the perceived American tyranny. In terms of visiting an American military base, I see that has about the same as Hillary Clinton having lunch with Monica Lewinsky. A bit awkward I would imagine.

He knows he's persona non grata on an American military base. However, I think this trip is primarily in response to McCain's criticism about not visiting abroad. I'm not real sure what tangible results will be accomplished. I think it's a glorified photo op that his staff feel is necessary at this stage in the game. I bet you dollars to donuts that Obama personally does not feel comfortable about this middle-east tour.

I don't see him being harmed as a possibility given the security measures that will be in place. I would imagine that middle-eastern countries with antipathy towards the USA would be salivating over a radical leftist Democrat, with Arab lineage, becoming President. It would be in the best interest of any country that has hostility towards American interest abroad to fully support Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Mustangman_2000 is offline  
post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 07:42 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Bitch, you wished an American citizen dead. That makes you a mother fucking terrorist. Godmagnus Ali-atbar. Go by that, now. If you want an American to die SO badly, why don't you just strap yourself down with some plastics and go at it. Go kill a Senator or Governor that you disagree with. THAT'S TERRORISM.

Terrorist. Fucking Terrorist.
I think you're taking the obamania a little far.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 07:43 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Personally, I think he'll get a good welcome from the local governments, but I'm anticipating an uncomfortable silence to boos from the troops IF he visits one of our military bases out here. I think he might hit one base at most.

Most of the troops I've talked to say they can't respect him as their Commander in Chief. Can you blame them?
Nope. I won't either.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
You must have found Barry's true name. Congratulations.
Not only can you not find where i claimed to wish him dead, you're argument is as flawed as your voting ability.
It's hard to take anything you say seriously after that stupid fucking gay ass video you sig'd. Some kind of Pride Parade?

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 10:16 PM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
It's hard to take anything you say seriously after that stupid fucking gay ass video you sig'd. Some kind of Pride Parade?
Just for your viewing pleasure, since you seem to be fixated on gay things.

Magnus is offline  
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-01-2008, 06:51 AM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
That guy? Not so pro-Obama.

Looks more like Dancing Aryanviking

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome