So, Obama is planning a Mid-East trip this summer... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Out

So, Obama is planning a Mid-East trip this summer...

How do you think his welcome will go here?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 12:33 PM
BANNED

u tell us oh wise one
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 01:53 PM
$uper $low

He'll probably make sure he notes down all of the things the middle east wants out of america, then when he's in office, he'll try to meet those demands.

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 02:13 PM
T-MINUS

Lord, please let a suicide bomber give him a hug!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 03:21 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
He'll probably make sure he notes down all of the things the middle east wants out of america, then when he's in office, he'll try to meet those demands.
Kind of what I was thinking also, and i'm sure that whoever he ig goint to meet is also thinking the same thing. The fact that the middle east is pulling for an obama administration tells you something, I think.
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
How do you think his welcome will go here?
well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'd fuck her and confess my love while using my wife as the mattress.
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 05:32 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
Oh ,he'll get lots of hugs from suicide bombers, all of them are hoping he wins.

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 05:36 PM
Num say'n? (tm)

Quote:
Can Hillary be his bodyguard?

DFWMustangs.net
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:43 PM

Wow, death wishes?

That's terroristic in, and of, itself. I mean, I'm sure terrorists would LOVE to kill a US Senator. And I'm sure there are lots of terrorists wishing a US Senator dead. Like the ones in this thread.
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:46 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Wow, death wishes?

That's terroristic in, and of, itself. I mean, I'm sure terrorists would LOVE to kill a US Senator. And I'm sure there are lots of terrorists wishing a US Senator dead. Like the ones in this thread.
Yes, we're terrorists because we don't want to turn the nation over to a terrorist-friendly president. . . . yea, that makes sense.
Congratulations on proving yourself a terrorist, and completely non-patriotic for the country that allows you to be such an idiot.

post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:49 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Wow, death wishes?

SHUT IT COMMIE YOUR WORDS MEAN NOTHING

post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Yes, we're terrorists because we don't want to turn the nation over to a terrorist-friendly president. . . . yea, that makes sense.
Congratulations on proving yourself a terrorist, and completely non-patriotic for the country that allows you to be such an idiot.
Bitch, you wished an American citizen dead. That makes you a mother fucking terrorist. Godmagnus Ali-atbar. Go by that, now. If you want an American to die SO badly, why don't you just strap yourself down with some plastics and go at it. Go kill a Senator or Governor that you disagree with. THAT'S TERRORISM.

Terrorist. Fucking Terrorist.
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 09:04 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
Bitch, you wished an American citizen dead. That makes you a mother fucking terrorist. Godmagnus Ali-atbar. Go by that, now. If you want an American to die SO badly, why don't you just strap yourself down with some plastics and go at it. Go kill a Senator or Governor that you disagree with. THAT'S TERRORISM.

Excuse me? Please go find where i wished him dead.
By your logic, if i would have killed Timothy McVeigh before he completed his job, that would make me a terrorist.
Nice logic you have there, child fucker.

post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Excuse me? Please go find where i wished him dead.
By your logic, if i would have killed Timothy McVeigh before he completed his job, that would make me a terrorist.
Nice logic you have there, child fucker.
No you wouldn't. Timmy was one of yours. He was a devoted Republican. NRA member, at that.

Please don't kill me, Godmag al zarqawi.
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 09:08 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
Please don't kill me, al zarqawi.
You must have found Barry's true name. Congratulations.
Not only can you not find where i claimed to wish him dead, you're argument is as flawed as your voting ability.

post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 09:18 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
Yes, we're terrorists because we don't want to turn the nation over to a terrorist-friendly president.
Terrorist friendly?

Quote:
the country that allows you to be such an idiot.
Pot, meet kettle, LOL.

The political forum is such a clusterfuck of misinformation and propaganda. This is just a general statement, but I'm just beside myself with some of the horseshit people believe on this forum. I just can't believe that some of you people really exist.

Sometimes I want Obama to win just to disappoint you people when he doesn't throw on a turban after he's elected.

Buy my 98 Civic 5spd - New A/C $2250 over 40mpg on the [email protected]

Quote:
I want to live as an outlaw, or what used to be called a Free American.
Quote:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson
post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 09:21 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobieF3
Terrorist friendly?

Pot, meet kettle, LOL.

The political forum is such a clusterfuck of misinformation and propaganda. This is just a general statement, but I'm just beside myself with some of the horseshit people believe on this forum. I just can't believe that some of you people really exist.

Sometimes I want Obama to win just to disappoint you people when he doesn't throw on a turban after he's elected.
gpampers closet fuck buddy perhaps?

post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:07 AM
IA2

Quote:
Wow, death wishes?

gpamp didn't get the joke. Taken literally, yes the post referenced someone blowing him up. Death wish? Hardly.
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:16 AM Thread Starter
Out

Personally, I think he'll get a good welcome from the local governments, but I'm anticipating an uncomfortable silence to boos from the troops IF he visits one of our military bases out here. I think he might hit one base at most.

Most of the troops I've talked to say they can't respect him as their Commander in Chief. Can you blame them?
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny

Most of the troops I've talked to say they can't respect him as their Commander in Chief. Can you blame them?

Not one bit. Respect is earned, not given. Obama hasn't done a fucking thing worthy of fucking chimpanzees respect.
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Got Lateral G's??

Quote:

Um, I wish you were dead and you are a US Citizen...however, that makes me a patriotic hero so go fuck yourself!

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 01:05 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Wrong. That is not what a terrorist does.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 01:09 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97
Um, I wish you were dead and you are a US Citizen...however, that makes me a patriotic hero so go fuck yourself!
LMFAO

71 Camaro 355sbc 6.472 @ 104mph/10.311 @ 128