#1 thing you don't want to hear from the Fed Vice-Chair - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:15 PM Thread Starter
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

#1 thing you don't want to hear from the Fed Vice-Chair

Quote:
The cause of the spike in food prices and energy costs this year remains a mystery, but the increases seen to date are not yet a full-blown emergency, Federal Reserve Vice-Chairman Donald Kohn told a German audience Thursday.
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...C1EC97B0CBC%7D

I think it would have been alot funnier to just say, "I having no fucking clue."

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Genetically Blessed

Geez...
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:23 PM
T-MINUS

HTF does he miss the obvious?!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:25 PM
Got Lateral G's??

Put him in the line too...for a bullet that is.

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 10:33 PM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 10:57 PM
IA2

Good Lord, what a fucking retard.......
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 11:01 PM
Out

I can tell you why, but you all know what's coming...
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 12:11 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Enlighten me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 01:32 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Enlighten me.
Read Revelations, then https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=363954
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 08:08 AM Thread Starter
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Interest rate increases?

post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 08:30 AM
How you doin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Interest rate increases?
i sure hope so!
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 09:03 AM

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H

Warn me next time. The milk is burning my nose.

Obama is the antichrist??? Dude... seriously. I've been in Christianity long enough to know that EVERY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE since Washington has been considered for the "antichrist" position by a large number of kooky Christians. Do you really think Obama is the only one with all the earmarks of the antichrist? I don't believe you do. I believe that you're using your crazy sensationalist powers to scare other Christians into voting for McCain... the REAL antichrist!!! McCain is closer to being the antichrist than Obama.

Seriously, Denny. If Hillary would've got the nomination, you'd be saying the same thing about her.

In the old Scottish/Gaelic terminology, Mc means "son of". Henceforth, McCain = Son of Cain. Both the Old Testament and the New Testament are replete with references that make clear that the “son of Cain” is the son of the devil. Indeed the “Mark of Cain” is commonly interchanged with the phrase the “Mark of the Beast”.

Genesis 4:15 "...and the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him."
The Antichrist will survive a mortal wound (cancer). The left side of the face symbolizes the evil or demonic nature of humans. What little is written about the Antichrist and his attributes is found in the Book of Revelation:

Revelation 3: 3 “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.”

Book of Revelation in Chapter 12 says “Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time."
John McCain is famous for his temper. He is even referred to in political circles as "Insane McCain" prone to fits of screaming, cursing, and personal insults. He still suffers from PTSD. If elected to office he would be 72 years old. Life expectancy in America is 78.1.

He armed the Kosovo Liberation Army (Muslim terrorists) against the Christian Serbs. The Kosovo Liberation Army - is an Islamic terrorist group responsible for beheadings, torture, rape, burning down churches filled with Christians, and other atrocities. To this day, the KLA insurgency continues the systematic persecution and genocidal cleansing of Serbian civilians residing in Albania. "He did everything that we asked of him, including arming the KLA", said Albanian lobbyist Joe DioGuardi. The Albanians collected one million dollars for the presidential campaign of this senator.

He hails from Phoenix (to rise again). McCain is the Pale Rider. The Beast. 666.
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 09:51 AM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Obama is the antichrist??? Dude... seriously. I've been in Christianity long enough to know that EVERY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE since Washington has been considered for the "antichrist" position by a large number of kooky Christians. Do you really think Obama is the only one with all the earmarks of the antichrist? I don't believe you do. I believe that you're using your crazy sensationalist powers to scare other Christians into voting for McCain... the REAL antichrist!!! McCain is closer to being the antichrist than Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny
By the way... Barak Obama is exactly the type of person that the Antichrist would want elected to this country
Try again. Denny didn't say that BO was the antichrist. Also, mccain is not the AC. There is speculation that the AC will most likely arise from Europe or the middle east, and will be very charismatic (he has to be to get his large following). Mccain is anything but charismatic.
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb
Try again. Denny didn't say that BO was the antichrist. Also, mccain is not the AC. There is speculation that the AC will most likely arise from Europe or the middle east, and will be very charismatic (he has to be to get his large following). Mccain is anything but charismatic.
Dat AC gots some handla's.

post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 10:03 AM
Out

gpunk needs to let whiteboy dumb these posts down for him before replying.
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 10:13 AM
Full tilt boogie !!

WOW.....I am so glad I dont go to church anymore. I was raised going to church and was force fed christanity my whole childhood.

Long story short, I dont believe any of that shit anymore. And, I have read the bible cover to cover at least two times. the more I see what goes on in this world the more I dont believe.

Remember when you were in grade school and the teacher would make everyone in the class stand in a circle? Then she would tell the student next to her something and it would be passed around until it got back to the teacher.

By the time it got back to the teacher it usally had zero likeness to what was originally said just two minuntes before.

This shit has been getting passed around for thousands of years, I wonder if the story has changed at all from the original version?
IMO

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 10:16 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txstang1
WOW.....I am so glad I dont go to church anymore. I was raised going to church and was force fed christanity my whole childhood.

Long story short, I dont believe any of that shit anymore. And, I have read the bible cover to cover at least two times. the more I see what goes on in this world the more I dont believe.

Remember when you were in grade school and the teacher would make everyone in the class stand in a circle? Then she would tell the student next to her something and it would be passed around until it got back to the teacher.

By the time it got back to the teacher it usally had zero likeness to what was originally said just two minuntes before.

This shit has been getting passed around for thousands of years, I wonder if the story has changed at all from the original version?
IMO
What does going to church have to do with any of that?
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Full tilt boogie !!

Quote:
What does going to church have to do with any of that?
Going to church is how I was introduced to the bible and the prophicies(sp) etc..... After reading part of your other thread that you linked, I was just stating that I dont see things the way you do. I just dont believe.

Not an attack on you, just sayin...... Everyone has the right to believe what they want to, and thats fine with me.

And the reason food and everything else costs more is the price of fuel.

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 12:35 PM
Lifer

increased demand and increased inflation
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
I never went to church as a child. I was baptized five years ago when I was 36. I'll never believe in that nothing stuff again.
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 01:16 PM
Musician for the deaf

I'm getting the tattoo next week. I hear Krogers and Albertson's will ease nto it by combining it with their plus cards, and just offer a discount for those with the mark. It figures, they are Jewish companies.

Everyone knows that David Hasselhoff is the antichrist, get real!

http://www.esquilax.com/baywatch/

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 10:44 PM
Out

Quote:
Going to church is how I was introduced to the bible and the prophicies(sp) etc..... After reading part of your other thread that you linked, I was just stating that I dont see things the way you do. I just dont believe.

Not an attack on you, just sayin...... Everyone has the right to believe what they want to, and thats fine with me.

And the reason food and everything else costs more is the price of fuel.
You know... not one thing I posted was learned in any church, just sayin'.
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 08:02 AM

Quote:
You know... not one thing I posted was learned in any church, just sayin'.
haha, the really extreme church that I came from (Pentecostal) doesn't teach that stuff, either. It's the crazy stuff. You have to do the "End Time Bible Study" outside of normal church services, because even most pastors know that stuff is for conspiricy nuts and freaks of Christianity. In fact, Irvin Baxter Jr., leader of the Endtime Ministries (which is sad, in itself), is a member of the United Pentecostal Church, where I used to be involved.

Just sayin'.
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:56 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
haha, the really extreme church that I came from (Pentecostal) doesn't teach that stuff, either. It's the crazy stuff. You have to do the "End Time Bible Study" outside of normal church services, because even most pastors know that stuff is for conspiricy nuts and freaks of Christianity. In fact, Irvin Baxter Jr., leader of the Endtime Ministries (which is sad, in itself), is a member of the United Pentecostal Church, where I used to be involved.

Just sayin'.
Most don't preach it because most think they'll be raptured before anything starts, which is never stated in the Bible, just implied by ministers over the last 70 years or so. Most preach to keep their congregation in their comfort zone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement