McCain/Perot! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 08:29 AM Thread Starter

McCain/Perot!

No, he's not McCain's VP, or even a consideration. But who doesn't love Ross Perot? Especially when he says...

"McCain is the classic opportunist. He’s always reaching for attention and glory. After he came home, Carol walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona. And the rest is history."

And Carol's an interesting one, too. I didn't know that Cindy McCain was John's mistress because his wife became crippled. I think its important that we know that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 08:44 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
No, he's not McCain's VP, or even a consideration. But who doesn't love Ross Perot? Especially when he says...

"McCain is the classic opportunist. He’s always reaching for attention and glory. After he came home, Carol walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona. And the rest is history."

And Carol's an interesting one, too. I didn't know that Cindy McCain was John's mistress because his wife became crippled. I think its important that we know that.
If you were around for the '92 campaign, you'd expect this from Perot. He hated Bush so much, that he ran for President.
After enduring years of Clinton's escapades with women, you're going to point fingers?

It wouldn't hurt for you to take a class on "tact", of which you have none...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 08:57 AM
Lifer

Well I'll be damned. So McCain too has zipper troubles. Didn't see that one coming....
You're always asking why are we still talking about Ron Paul. Why are we still talking about Bill Clinton?

"Tact"? On dfwstangs? ...........

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 08:59 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
If you were around for the '92 campaign, you'd expect this from Perot. He hated Bush so much, that he ran for President.
After enduring years of Clinton's escapades with women, you're going to point fingers?

It wouldn't hurt for you to take a class on "tact", of which you have none...
Well, Clinton isn't actually running. But the point you've brought up, but have only gone over one way, is that McCain cheated on his wife, just like Clinton did. And when Clinton did it, he was called morally corrupt. But when McCain does it, it's glanced over and forgotten. And sure, he didn't do it in the white house. But that was only half of the argument against Clinton. The "why's he cheatin' on his wife on my dime??" argument. The other, was that he was morally bankrupt. Like McCain.
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 09:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
Well I'll be damned. So McCain too has zipper troubles. Didn't see that one coming....
You're always asking why are we still talking about Ron Paul. Why are we still talking about Bill Clinton?

"Tact"? On dfwstangs? ...........
Hey, I'll be the first to agree. Ron Paul wasn't given a chance. But it was his fault for running within the same two party system he opposed. He's way too middle of the road to be accepted by either party. I love the guy, but he would've done way better had he started out as an independent. I think he was affraid to lose standing within the party. Which was kinda anti-Ron Paul of him to do.
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 09:02 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Well, Clinton isn't actually running. But the point you've brought up, but have only gone over one way, is that McCain cheated on his wife, just like Clinton did. And when Clinton did it, he was called morally corrupt. But when McCain does it, it's glanced over and forgotten. And sure, he didn't do it in the white house. But that was only half of the argument against Clinton. The "why's he cheatin' on his wife on my dime??" argument. The other, was that he was morally bankrupt. Like McCain.
Clinton is morally bankrupt because he fucked some fat whore in the oval office. Not because he cheated on his wife. At the very least he could have poked some hot chick and not a fucking whale.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 09:09 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
At the very least he could have poked some hot chick and not a fucking whale.
No shit!!! "You're the president Bill. Act like it! This ain't Arkansas."

post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 09:11 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Fucking whales need lovin', too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 09:22 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Hey, I'll be the first to agree. Ron Paul wasn't given a chance. But it was his fault for running within the same two party system he opposed. He's way too middle of the road to be accepted by either party. I love the guy, but he would've done way better had he started out as an independent. I think he was affraid to lose standing within the party. Which was kinda anti-Ron Paul of him to do.
"Middle of the road"??? I think you've got him mixed up with someone else. They brought out "the hook" immediately because of the people/organizations that he was a direct threat to. Couldn't let that gain legs....

But we better get off this subject. Vert and Notch'll have a stroke.

post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 09:31 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Imagine you not getting the whole story on Clinton and being a hypocrite when it comes to McCain. I guess defending Bill cheating on his wife (numerous times) and even having sex with a subordinate employeee in the Oval Office and then lying about it under oath is the same as McCain cheating on his wife in liberal land, huh? I thought you libs said what happened between Clinton and his wife was personal family business and had nothing to do with his credibility or his ability to make decisons as President? Does that only hold true when it is your candidate who is doing it you hypocrite?

BTW, Clinotn was morally corrupt in so many more ways than just cheating on his wife.

How are those child molestation dreams going sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 09:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:
"Middle of the road"??? I think you've got him mixed up with someone else. They brought out "the hook" immediately because of the people/organizations that he was a direct threat to. Couldn't let that gain legs....

But we better get off this subject. Vert and Notch'll have a stroke.
Since when is "stroke" and "have a good laugh" synonymous?

Did I see a news tease that RP actually dropped out of the race this past weekend?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Did I see a news tease that RP actually dropped out of the race this past weekend?
You did. The "liberal" media had no problem putting that out. His 15 minutes of fame are gone. NOT!!! Perot is making some noise too. Sure hope these two Texans don't hook up against the industrial bullshit with industrial proportions....

post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 10:20 AM
Lifer

He was a POW, you can't blame him for any of the crazy stuff he does.

Besides.. she had bigger boobs. Cut him some slack.

I'm not super-enthused about any of the candidates. However, I believe the core of Hell will be at absolute zero before I cast a vote for Obama.
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 10:23 AM
I voted for McCain!!

Quote:
Imagine you not getting the whole story on Clinton and being a hypocrite when it comes to McCain. I guess defending Bill cheating on his wife (numerous times) and even having sex with a subordinate employeee in the Oval Office and then lying about it under oath is the same as McCain cheating on his wife in liberal land, huh? I thought you libs said what happened between Clinton and his wife was personal family business and had nothing to do with his credibility or his ability to make decisons as President? Does that only hold true when it is your candidate who is doing it you hypocrite?
Great response, took the words out of my mouth.
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 10:55 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
she had bigger boobs.
That right there shows me he has a brilliant mind

For one it took 6yrs for them to split, he was a POW for a number of years, he got out and wanted to not take life for granted at that point and started living like a 25yr old rather than a 40yr old. Who can blame him? Does it justify cheating on his wife? Hell no, but when your on a 15yr different mind set as your spouse it makes things a little difficult.

By the way, everyone knows perot just wanted to get with carroll anyways, why else would perot pay for a republicans wifes medical bills?

71 Camaro 355sbc 6.472 @ 104mph/10.311 @ 128
Powered by: Tripp Motorsports E85 carburetor

NHRA Super Street-4040
IHRA Hot Rod-404
NHRA ET-404M
IHRA SSS-4X4M

How am I supposed to get my own T-Shirt with all those different numbers?
post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 11:09 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Don't really care about his past indiscretions.

What pisses me off about McCain is he didn't show up the Texas Republican Convention. The largest gathering of Republicans which sometimes is larger than the National Convention.

His excuse? He had a telephone townhall meeting... which could have originated anywhere in the world. I also saw him Saturday night on SNL (don't know if it was a repeat or not.)

Oh well, at least his in Texas today and tomorrow... raising money on his own behalf.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 12:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You did. The "liberal" media had no problem putting that out. His 15 minutes of fame are gone. NOT!!! Perot is making some noise too. Sure hope these two Texans don't hook up against the industrial bullshit with industrial proportions....

LOL, I am just glad you didn't do something terrible to yourself when you heard the news.

You are right, I need to lighten up when it comes to you and RP. I nearly stroked out when typing this, no laughter at all.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 12:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
LOL, I am just glad you didn't do something terrible to yourself when you heard the news.

You are right, I need to lighten up when it comes to you and RP. I nearly stroked out when typing this, no laughter at all.
The only option I could come up with was to pour a half a glass of Jack Daniels Single Barrell over ice and sip on it. It also was a great help with this friggin tooth I have an appt for in the am.

post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 01:08 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
His excuse? He had a telephone townhall meeting... which could have originated anywhere in the world. I also saw him Saturday night on SNL (don't know if it was a repeat or not.)
It was a repeat.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 01:18 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP
It was a repeat.
Good to hear. Not that it would make any difference. I can't think of anything that would piss me off so much about McCain that I would actually have to vote for Obama.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #21 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 02:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
I can't think of anything that would piss me off so much about McCain that I would actually have to vote for Obama.
aint that the freaking truth

71 Camaro 355sbc 6.472 @ 104mph/10.311 @ 128
Powered by: Tripp Motorsports E85 carburetor

NHRA Super Street-4040
IHRA Hot Rod-404
NHRA ET-404M
IHRA SSS-4X4M

How am I supposed to get my own T-Shirt with all those different numbers?
post #22 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 03:00 PM
Lifer

Quote:
The only option I could come up with was to pour a half a glass of Jack Daniels Single Barrell over ice and sip on it. It also was a great help with this friggin tooth I have an appt for in the am.
LOL, I never have felt a strong enough connection to a Presidential candidate to go get a bottle and drown my sorrow upon his dropping out.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #23 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 04:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
LOL, I never have felt a strong enough connection to a Presidential candidate to go get a bottle and drown my sorrow upon his dropping out.
It was half a small glass of sipping whiskey and please note: the "friggin tooth" reference. I tried a little "defused" exchange there....sorry.

post #24 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 04:18 PM
Lifer

Quote:
It was half a small glass of sipping whiskey and please note: the "friggin tooth" reference. I tried a little "defused" exchange there....sorry.
LOL, you really need to lighten up when people are razzing you about RP. I was only joking.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #25 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 05:01 PM
Lifer

Quote:
LOL, you really need to lighten up when people are razzing you about RP. I was only joking.
I'll catch up after I've been to the dentist in the am. NOTHING is funny at the moment. Ouch!!!!

post #26 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 08:17 AM Thread Starter

Wait a minute... what's this with 90 Notch and child molestation?
post #27 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 08:27 AM
Time Served

Quote:

WOW! Isn’t that great…
You can’t attack Obama about his drug filled past, or his loony wife, or pastor, or his Sol Alinsky ties, or Tony Rezco, or his ears, or his race, or his name, or his record….
But attacking McCain about his personal life from years ago, that’s cool…
post #28 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 08:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_aoc
WOW! Isn’t that great…
You can’t attack Obama about his drug filled past, or his loony wife, or pastor, or his Sol Alinsky ties, or Tony Rezco, or his ears, or his race, or his name, or his record….
Duh. It's part of my new-found Republicanism.
post #29 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 08:44 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Duh. It's part of my new-found Republicanism.
i see....
post #30 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 09:40 AM
Lifer

Quote:
There is nothing connecting me to child molestation, you however have it on your mind 24/7. That is what makes you a sick fuck.

Do the dreams come every night about child molestation sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #31 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 09:42 AM
Lifer

Quote:
WOW! Isn’t that great…
It's all he's got. There is no arguement for Barry's proposal's or political agenda, because they are indefensible. So all he can do is find little tidbits through his Lib blogs, for ammo.

post #32 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 11:14 AM
Lifer

Quote:
WOW! Isn’t that great…
You only have 15 posts and you have figured out gpamp the sick fuck. Well done!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #33 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

I still don't understand how you're connected to molestation, 90. You say it a lot.
post #34 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
I still don't understand how you're connected to molestation, 90. You say it a lot.

You were the first one to mention it, you fucking dolt!
post #35 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 02:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
You were the first one to mention it, you fucking dolt!
I seem to remember being called a drug addict, then retaliating, but I haven't said anything since. He still mentions it a LOT.
post #36 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 03:13 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I seem to remember being called a drug addict, then retaliating, but I haven't said anything since. He still mentions it a LOT.
I don't remember the addict part. Please show me where I used that word sick fuck. BTW, you still post like you are high on drugs.

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation, beastiality, and homosexuality sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #37 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I have never shied away from pointing out a sick fuck when I get the opportunity. I probably never will.

Do the dreams about child molestation still come every night sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #38 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 03:17 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

Oh, really? God DAMN you're one dense fucking idiot.

Quote:

YOU were the one to bring it up in THIS thread. If you can't read, and comprehend that, then you're a bigger fucking idiot than I originally thought. No wonder you're voting for that stupid fuck Obama. You don't know any better.
post #39 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Time Served

Quote:
YOU were the one to bring it up in THIS thread. If you can't read, and comprehend that, then you're a bigger fucking idiot than I originally thought. No wonder you're voting for that stupid fuck Obama. You don't know any better.

um acctually if you re-read he wasn't, at least not unless he deleted some post. I belive Notch was. I don't care either way for either nominee, just laughing as I read. continue...
post #40 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 04:07 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewrrick
um acctually if you re-read he wasn't, at least not unless he deleted some post. I belive Notch was. I don't care either way for either nominee, just laughing as I read. continue...

Yep, you're right. I missed an entire post by Notch.

May bad. Still doesn't change anything, though.
post #41 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 04:31 PM
emg
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Clinton is morally bankrupt because he fucked some fat whore in the oval office. Not because he cheated on his wife. At the very least he could have poked some hot chick and not a fucking whale.

i'd let her blow me

edit...wait nevermind, i just looked her uo on wiki, i remember her being better looking

Last edited by emg; 06-17-2008 at 04:43 PM.
post #42 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 06:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Look moron, I NEVER said the word "molestation" in this thread until 90 did. Research that, then get back to me on how much of an idiot I am.

Fucknut.
post #43 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 06:09 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Look moron, I NEVER said the word "molestation" in this thread until 90 did. Research that, then get back to me on how much of an idiot I am.

Fucknut.
Oh man you really proved him wrong, huh? I guess the little victories are the ones you sick fucks count, right?

BTW, you are the first one to bring it up in the very beginning, right sick fuck? That is why you are the sick fuck of the board, isn't it?

Do the dreams about child molestation, beastiality, and homosexuality come every night sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #44 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 11:17 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Oh man you really proved him wrong, huh? I guess the little victories are the ones you sick fucks count, right?

BTW, you are the first one to bring it up in the very beginning, right sick fuck? That is why you are the sick fuck of the board, isn't it?

Do the dreams about child molestation, beastiality, and homosexuality come every night sick fuck?
beastiality? homosexuality? Were you screwing a male bear that night, too??

You're an adventurous bastard, ain't ya'?
post #45 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Out

Quote:
beastiality? homosexuality? Were you screwing a male bear that night, too??

You're an adventurous bastard, ain't ya'?
Jeez, dude. You must really have issues if that's all you look for in people. It shows in your posts about the candidates, fellow posters, their pets...
post #46 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Jeez, dude. You must really have issues if that's all you look for in people. It shows in your posts about the candidates, fellow posters, their pets...
With Zara gone, and no longer the "laughing stock", he's filled his shoes quite well.

post #47 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 12:53 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
With Zara gone, and no longer the "laughing stock", he's filled his shoes quite well.
At least Zara had more content than, "Nu-uh, you are!" or "You fuck animals and children!"
post #48 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 07:53 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
At least Zara had more content than, "Nu-uh, you are!" or "You fuck animals and children!"
You know... if you notice... that's 90's response. I could type the longest, most comprehensive argument for my case, and 90 will just say "Typical thinking for a sick fuck. do you still dream of fucking things?"

And he does that every time. Even when I drop calling him something, or saying something about him. If he didn't type that stuff, I'd never mention it. I tend to fight fire with fire. So, when I respond with the "nu-uh, you are!" and "you fuck animals and children!", it's because that's how I feel 90 is responding to me.
post #49 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 08:41 AM
Lifer

Hillary and Bill don't really like each other any way. They "stay" together for political power. He cheated on his wife because he got mad at her, and started to dislike her. On the other hand, John McCain, if true, must have been going through a lot of stress etc.

But bill just cheated because " i dont like her anymore, lets find someone new''

but then there is Ted Kennedy, so shut the fuck ^^. ANY TIME you start bashing on republicans, nothing can be any worse than ted kennedy, he's a sick fucker.

Quote:

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #50 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 08:43 AM
Lifer

Quote:

I Fuck nuts and penis's.
Fixed.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement